Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your power is "Un-unbeliebable", and it is a power that allows you to temporarily reverse the ability of anyone you land a punch on. For example, someone with super hearing might suddenly go deaf, someone with fire control would fire going wild near them, someone with a destruction energy beam would find themselves healing those hit, etc...
punch the person with super-healing, watch them as their body consumes them. Hopefully before their power kicks back in.

So a friend keeps accusing me of having telekinetic powers, so here's to disprove them lmao

1) What is justice to you?
A term that someone came up with one day that's supposedly everything "good", but is really just an arbitrary term meant to justify someone doing something and make them feel good about doing it. Err...basically, I don't really like seeing things strictly as "black or white" and "good and evil", since there seems to always be grey areas.

2) What is victory to you?
...when the person on the other end stops being an idiot? oxo;

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Oh gosh, it's one of these questions *cri*. I'll be perfectly honest and go with the truth rather than my ideal. I'm a pretty selfish person, so I'd most likely choose to save my fam/a close friend. Besides, no matter what I choose, I'm probably going to be guilt-ridden forever anyway. :x

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
...something beautiful?

5) What is your favorite color?
Depends on my mood, occasion, and what it's for (clothing/paintings/etc). For now, I'll just say Periwinkle.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy, although I've been craving more urban fantasies lately.

7) Describe your ideal home
A moderately sized home (I'd rather not get lost in a mansion tyvm) that caters to both comfort and aesthetics. I have always wanted to live in one of those old fashioned traditional Asian-esque houses though.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Either intelligence or willpower. Intelligence because good tactics often wins over raw strength in the end, and willpower because going in pto a battle believing you're going to lose more or less means that you've lost from the start.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Offensive? Support? As long as I'm not the tank, I'd say I'm pretty flexible in my role preferences.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
There's plenty of opportunities for me to find time alone. Begin practice with moderation until I feel more confident in my control. However, only use it in public if absolutely necessary.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Wow, I must be a pretty bad judge of character. I'm not a very nice person, but I'm not so ruthless that I'd ruin someone. That's just going as low as they went. HOWEVER, that isn't to say that I won't make them suffer in a different way, if I'm being perfectly honest. Yes, I'm a vindictive brat.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Am I allowed to decline? There's always a catch for these things...that and I prefer earning things through my own merit.

13) When most afraid you...
If it isn't caused by anything abstract, keep a stoic facade and move along.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
But why would I do something like that?

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Myself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
The house is locked and secure.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Fun and important things to have in life.

19) What is your stance on killing?
I'm not going to get myself a criminal record for someone who obviously isn't worth it. If it's something moving, living, and breathing, I'd probably have a hard time doing it anyway...

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Am I allowed to be a neutral party? I wouldn't appreciate all the attention or pressure for either one.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Observant

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I'm an incorrigible procrastinator

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I'm a Taurus, but I don't believe in all that fortune-telling stuff and yada yada.

So a friend keeps accusing me of having telekinetic powers, so here's to disprove them lmao

A term that someone came up with one day that's supposedly everything "good", but is really just an arbitrary term meant to justify someone doing something and make them feel good about doing it. Err...basically, I don't really like seeing things strictly as "black or white" and "good and evil", since there seems to always be grey areas.

...when the person on the other end stops being an idiot? oxo;

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Oh gosh, it's one of these questions *cri*. I'll be perfectly honest and go with the truth rather than my ideal. I'm a pretty selfish person, so I'd most likely choose to save my fam/a close friend. Besides, no matter what I choose, I'm probably going to be guilt-ridden forever anyway. :x

...something beautiful?

Depends on my mood, occasion, and what it's for (clothing/paintings/etc). For now, I'll just say Periwinkle.

Fantasy, although I've been craving more urban fantasies lately.

A moderately sized home (I'd rather not get lost in a mansion tyvm) that caters to both comfort and aesthetics. I have always wanted to live in one of those old fashioned traditional Asian-esque houses though.

Either intelligence or willpower. Intelligence because good tactics often wins over raw strength in the end, and willpower because going in pto a battle believing you're going to lose more or less means that you've lost from the start.

Offensive? Support? As long as I'm not the tank, I'd say I'm pretty flexible in my role preferences.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
There's plenty of opportunities for me to find time alone. Begin practice with moderation until I feel more confident in my control. However, only use it in public if absolutely necessary.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Wow, I must be a pretty bad judge of character. I'm not a very nice person, but I'm not so ruthless that I'd ruin someone. That's just going as low as they went. HOWEVER, that isn't to say that I won't make them suffer in a different way, if I'm being perfectly honest. Yes, I'm a vindictive brat.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Am I allowed to decline? There's always a catch for these things...that and I prefer earning things through my own merit.

If it isn't caused by anything abstract, keep a stoic facade and move along.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
But why would I do something like that?

15) Beauty....

Myself.

The house is locked and secure.

Fun and important things to have in life.

I'm not going to get myself a criminal record for someone who obviously isn't worth it. If it's something moving, living, and breathing, I'd probably have a hard time doing it anyway...

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Am I allowed to be a neutral party? I wouldn't appreciate all the attention or pressure for either one.

Observant

I'm an incorrigible procrastinator

I'm a Taurus, but I don't believe in all that fortune-telling stuff and yada yada.
Your power is called "vanish", it´s a power that allows you to completely blend into the air, vanishing for any amount of time you wish. However, you will not be able to feel, hear, see, etc.... while that way, and you will still move, so you may find yourself anywhere. The power automatically triggers for a set period of 20 minutes if you are in danger or under too much stress.

HELLO DAD

Questions-

When the perpetrator's punishment is equal to the crime committed (An eye for an eye). And anybody innocent won't be on the receiving end of any wrong-doing.
However- I do think that anything can be justified. Nothing is good or evil/right or wrong. There's a reason for every "crime" committed. That reason is what matters.

Satisfaction. A goal met. "Winning" I guess.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd definitely hesitate, I think... But in the end, I'd have to save the person that I'm close with.

Birds. They remind me of freedom.

Green. ANY SHADE. But I particularly like Emerald green.

Fantasy.

Simple, one-story home. As long as there's enough rooms/space for everybody living inside, it's all good. OH- but I'd want it to be modern in terms of decor/aesthetic. My house would be damn classy.

A good defense is necessary. A quick mind is helpful too. And an unbreakable composure. If I were to pick just one, it would be the composure.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
I'm not sure what this is asking- Eh, I like playing the tank or the crowd control dude.

Use it subtly. Also depends on what it is though tbh.

SHIT- I wouldn't be able to betray her. You know, I honestly wouldn't know what to do.

I have two for right now. I'd save the last for when/if I need it.
- Make my best friend's life easier. (Vague, but I'd expand on it with the genie. Not gonna get into that here cuz it's a bit personal.)
- Make my sister's ex's life easier. (Same with above. For context, he was like a brother.)

It depends on the situation. In times of the very worst fear, I tend to freeze up, I'd say. Usually, I can calm myself down and think though.

ROUND UP ALL MY ALLIES. WE'RE GOING IN.

15) Beauty....
Is in the eye of the beholder

Myself.

Do I have my phone and wallet?

Oh hell, I'm a huge tree-hugger to be 100% honest. I hate seeing people litter, can't stand seeing animal abuse. Pisses me off.

Anything is justifiable. It depends on what your reason for killing is. If murder wasn't illegal, we'd all have killed somebody by now.

I'd be a superhero. I'd honestly become one for the cliche reason of stopping as much wrong being done to innocent people as I can. Can't stand seeing the nice guys get shit on.

Open-mindedness. A lot of people claim to be open-minded, but I don't think a lot of people truly understand what it means.

I'm not as direct and bold as I want to be.

Capricorn is my sun sign. Goddamn, I love astrology. I wouldn't say I 100% believe though. The lame weekly horoscopes are dumb though.

Last edited:
HELLO DAD

Questions-

When the perpetrator's punishment is equal to the crime committed (An eye for an eye). And anybody innocent won't be on the receiving end of any wrong-doing.
However- I do think that anything can be justified. Nothing is good or evil/right or wrong. There's a reason for every "crime" committed. That reason is what matters.

Satisfaction. A goal met. "Winning" I guess.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd definitely hesitate, I think... But in the end, I'd have to save the person that I'm close with.

Birds. They remind me of freedom.

Green. ANY SHADE. But I particularly like Emerald green.

Fantasy.

Simple, one-story home. As long as there's enough rooms/space for everybody living inside, it's all good. OH- but I'd want it to be modern in terms of decor/aesthetic. My house would be damn classy.

A good defense is necessary. A quick mind is helpful too. And an unbreakable composure. If I were to pick just one, it would be the composure.

I'm not sure what this is asking- Eh, I like playing the tank or the crowd control dude.

Use it subtly. Also depends on what it is though tbh.

SHIT- I wouldn't be able to betray her. You know, I honestly wouldn't know what to do.

I have two for right now. I'd save the last for when/if I need it.
- Make my best friend's life easier. (Vague, but I'd expand on it with the genie. Not gonna get into that here cuz it's a bit personal.)
- Make my sister's ex's life easier. (Same with above. For context, he was like a brother.)

It depends on the situation. In times of the very worst fear, I tend to freeze up, I'd say. Usually, I can calm myself down and think though.

ROUND UP ALL MY ALLIES. WE'RE GOING IN.

15) Beauty....
Is in the eye of the beholder

Myself.

Do I have my phone and wallet?

Oh hell, I'm a huge tree-hugger to be 100% honest. I hate seeing people litter, can't stand seeing animal abuse. Pisses me off.

Anything is justifiable. It depends on what your reason for killing is. If murder wasn't illegal, we'd all have killed somebody by now.

I'd be a superhero. I'd honestly become one for the cliche reason of stopping as much wrong being done to innocent people as I can. Can't stand seeing the nice guys get shit on.

Open-mindedness. A lot of people claim to be open-minded, but I don't think a lot of people truly understand what it means.

I'm not as direct and bold as I want to be.

Capricorn is my sun sign. Goddamn, I love astrology. I wouldn't say I 100% believe though. The lame weekly horoscopes are dumb though.
Your power is "Tree Wide Net" , which makes your arms made of a mix of flesh and wood, allowing you to grow and plant traps of wood that burrow underground. Even from a distance, you can see, hear, smell, etc... from the trap and you can trigger the trap at any moment, unleashing a net of wood upon the nearest person, that won't come out until ordered or until destroyed.

Something that humans have created to take the judgement in their own hands. It serves as nothing but something to fall back on when laws are broken.

Fully conquering something(tangible, or intangible) that stands in my way.

Save my family members or friends.

Dogs! They're forever loyal to those they love and aren't afraid to show affection! They're incredibly playful and never cease to make my smile. Their love, to me, is innocent and pure. That's why I love dogs. They aren't as complicated as humans are.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Any shade of red.

Fandom

A modest apartment, or perhaps even an actual, landed house. It'll be simplistic, nothing too extravagant. I'll have a whole room dedicated to my collection of books and have a cosy living room with my computer and everything else that fills my basic necessities.

Endurance, for sure. That's what's going to last you.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

DPS, a mage of some sort so I can harass the opponents with long-range spells.

Find a way to use my power without others noticing, if it isn't possible, then I wouldn't use it at all.

Convince myself that I should've seen this coming and let the truth get out. My best friend using me as a scapegoat is no friend of mine and should suffer the consequence of doing so.

I'd only take 2 wishes. One to have enough money to support my family in anyway and the other would be to get perfect memory.

Panic and look for a way out.

YOLO.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

MOTHER

If I've left my phone and if any of my friends are drunk beyond comprehension.

Must protect.

Kill to survive, I suppose.

Supervillain. So I can flaunt my evilness at my friends and tell them, "I told you so."

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

My inability to get stressed.

My guarded heart. I won't trust anybody and in turn, no one would trust me.

Er, sometimes? I guess, more of the Chinese Zodiacs since I'm actually Chinese.

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Constellation Zodiac: Scorpio

Something that humans have created to take the judgement in their own hands. It serves as nothing but something to fall back on when laws are broken.

Fully conquering something(tangible, or intangible) that stands in my way.

Save my family members or friends.

Dogs! They're forever loyal to those they love and aren't afraid to show affection! They're incredibly playful and never cease to make my smile. Their love, to me, is innocent and pure. That's why I love dogs. They aren't as complicated as humans are.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Any shade of red.

Fandom

A modest apartment, or perhaps even an actual, landed house. It'll be simplistic, nothing too extravagant. I'll have a whole room dedicated to my collection of books and have a cosy living room with my computer and everything else that fills my basic necessities.

Endurance, for sure. That's what's going to last you.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

DPS, a mage of some sort so I can harass the opponents with long-range spells.

Find a way to use my power without others noticing, if it isn't possible, then I wouldn't use it at all.

Convince myself that I should've seen this coming and let the truth get out. My best friend using me as a scapegoat is no friend of mine and should suffer the consequence of doing so.

I'd only take 2 wishes. One to have enough money to support my family in anyway and the other would be to get perfect memory.

Panic and look for a way out.

YOLO.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

MOTHER

If I've left my phone and if any of my friends are drunk beyond comprehension.

Must protect.

Kill to survive, I suppose.

Supervillain. So I can flaunt my evilness at my friends and tell them, "I told you so."

My inability to get stressed.

My guarded heart. I won't trust anybody and in turn, no one would trust me.

Er, sometimes? I guess, more of the Chinese Zodiacs since I'm actually Chinese.

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Constellation Zodiac: Scorpio
Your power is "return". When you touch something you may set a specific time and date. On that date and time, you will be touching the thing again for certain.

Your power is "Tree Wide Net" , which makes your arms made of a mix of flesh and wood, allowing you to grow and plant traps of wood that burrow underground. Even from a distance, you can see, hear, smell, etc... from the trap and you can trigger the trap at any moment, unleashing a net of wood upon the nearest person, that won't come out until ordered or until destroyed.
Oooooohhh, not what I was expecting, but YEET

Questions-

A slap on the hand.

Something temporary.

I would save the child. I have a tendency to protect the youngest because they are the future of our new generation, and if they have this experience and live to tell it, then they will grow up wise.

Fox, because they are sly and disconnected with everyone around them, making them solitare and clever.

Blue

Sci-Fi

A medium-sized suburban home

Defense and cleverness

The clever sidekick that a hero cannot go without

Keep it to myself.

I'm uncultured, she gon get roasted.

To have the power to extinguise all evil (spelling error? Im tired)

Defend myself.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

No one really... just my boyfriend, but he didn't betray me.

If my best friend got drunk

I could care less for plants, but animals are my shit, fam.

Not a big fan. I'd rather much capture someone and torture them. Lmao

Supervillian, but on a case for taking over the world and destroying any evil in my path. And for any superhero, I'll just get them out of my way.

My internal strength

My bluntness, and how emotional I can be.

Sagittarius, the Flaming Archer :)

Standing up against something that is wrong.

Defeating someone or proving them wrong.

Save my family member/close friend.

Cats because they're cute.

Baby pink.

Romance.

A home with lots of room, little to no clutter and decorated with flowers + my favourite things.

Teamwork and communication.

Leader, attacking.

I would use the power in secret and only use it if I really need to.

I would tell everyone the truth. They shouldn't have lied and said it was me.

- To be well liked.
- To not feel insecure.
- To be selfless.

Cry.

Start a conversation about another topic and casually bring up the thing I really want to talk about.

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

The things that matter most to me.

I check if I have my phone and look at myself in the mirror.

They are alive like humans, but plants do not have personalities like humans do.

If someone killed someone else on purpose, they deserve to die as well.

I'd become a superhero to help create a better society.

I would say that I'm very open minded to other people's descisions and that I'm also good at lightening a situation/making a situation less serious when it doesn't need to be. I'm also very hardworking.

My biggest flaw is that I overthink a lot of things and feel like I am being personally targeted when that is not the case. I can also admit that, I feel left out or not important if I am not involved.

Partially. Gemini (:

Do as you will, for you are free. Just remember that you make your choice and you will pay the price.

Finding happiness even when the universe is mud-stomping you.

Save family/friend

Raven. Majestic, intelligent, capable, and adaptive. Also, a raven is a bird; birds fly.

Indigo

Fantasy

Mansion. Foyer, dining room, living room, library, personal study, family room. Four bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, secret rooms and passages. Attic and basement. Bay windows in nearly every room. Heated tile floors, with darkwood floors in bedrooms, library, study, and family rooms. I could go on; I have color schemes and furniture already picked out for every room, and house scents for various occasions. I think you get the picture.

Cunning

Back-line; controller or glass cannon

Find a way to use my power's secretly. Depending on the power, I might even need to set up a fall guy in case things go pear shaped.

Keep the secret, but that "friend" will never hear the end of it. Besides, reputations can be repaired, and good blackmail material is so hard to find these days.

First wish: I'd wish for perfect, flawless, and unparalleled communication skills. Then I'd be able to perfectly articulate my last two wishes and would leave no room for the genie to misinterpret.
Second wish: I'd wish for telekinesis that gets more powerful, precise, accurate, and effortless as I used it.
Third wish: I'd save for a rainy day. Given time and planning, there is nothing that I shouldn't be able to accomplish with my first two wishes.

I've actually never been most afraid, at least not since i stopped being a child. Now, whenever I'm scared, I just reach into my mental armoire and put on a confident and calm mask. I should be able to weather even the most terrifying situation if I keep my wits about me.

Take the time to research where they are lacking, initially. Then spend the time leading up to the confrontation poking holes in my own case; if you can poke and mend the holes in your argument before the opponent can, you force them on the defensive, and that's when that handy research comes in.

15) Beauty....

Myself. I trust the people I keep closest to me, hence keeping them close, but I know that I am always my own number 1.

That my house keys, wallet, and IDs are in a secure place; and that I have a plan B if I can't get back home after the party.

They are essential to the way our world works. We need to respect the part plants and other animals play in the cycle, especially because they operate on genetics and instinct while we are self-aware.

I joke about torture, but violence is never an answer to any human problem. That being said, if you are so intractable that I must abandon words and reason you deal with you, be prepared to stuck full of IVs or pushing up daisies. I have no middle ground.

Supervillain. Even if I weren't that evil, heroes are held to an impossible standard, and are ridiculed for being human. Beside most supervillains are idiots and let the heroes walk all over them. Just once, I'd like to see a villian who actually succeeds in being villainous and maintain that victory for more than that the length of one stupid speech.

My tenacity

My intellect without purpose

I believe that the zodiac can help you analyze who you are as an individual, thus helping you make better informed decisions. I'm a Taurus born in the year of the Ox, oddly enough.

I'd say I'm a strong believer in the "eye for an eye," way of thinking.

Winning. Succeeding.

I'll have to go with my family/friends. I just couldn't bear losing them...

I love cats, because they're incredibly warm, and soft, and chubby, and cute. <3

Lighter shades of purple, like lavender and lilac.

I typically lean towards the futuristic genre, or modern if I can find a unique plot.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A slightly older two-story building, with bricks on the exterior, with a medium sized yard, in a semi-small town, maybe in New Mexico or Georgia.

Tact.

The supportive, long-range role. An archer, or spellcaster of some sort.

I'd absolutely reveal and/or use it, depending on if I needed to.

I'd probably just...you know what, no. If they're willing to throw me under the bus, then I'm gonna throw them under the bus. Karma, eye for an eye, etc.

-To become rich. Original, I know, but dayum...I do love money.
-To be able to hear the thoughts of another, but only when there were directly about me.
-Finally, I'd wish to never have to waste time sleeping ever again.

13) When most afraid, you...
Either panic, or shut down completely.

I'd probably be shy, and end up appearing weak.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

My cat, honestly. My cousin, a close friend, my grandma.

If I look good, or if I look...bad.

Certain animals are awesome, and same thing with plants.

Sometimes, it's necessary. When your own life is being threatened, or when someone has done something evil and horrible, killing them may be the only real option. It all depends on the circumstances.

I'd probably be a superhero, even though being a villain would be incredibly fun...I'd be a hero to try and save people.

My loyalty.

My jealousy.

I don't really believe in it, no, but I'm a Leo.

Questions-

A slap on the hand.

Something temporary.

I would save the child. I have a tendency to protect the youngest because they are the future of our new generation, and if they have this experience and live to tell it, then they will grow up wise.

Fox, because they are sly and disconnected with everyone around them, making them solitare and clever.

Blue

Sci-Fi

A medium-sized suburban home

Defense and cleverness

The clever sidekick that a hero cannot go without

Keep it to myself.

I'm uncultured, she gon get roasted.

To have the power to extinguise all evil (spelling error? Im tired)

Defend myself.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

No one really... just my boyfriend, but he didn't betray me.

If my best friend got drunk

I could care less for plants, but animals are my shit, fam.

Not a big fan. I'd rather much capture someone and torture them. Lmao

Supervillian, but on a case for taking over the world and destroying any evil in my path. And for any superhero, I'll just get them out of my way.

My internal strength

My bluntness, and how emotional I can be.

Sagittarius, the Flaming Archer :)
Your ability is called "empathy", a power that allow some you to make anyone you look at, if you so wish, feel the exact emotion you are feeling for that same time. This includes feeling any pain you might be feeling and any hunger, thirst etc....

Standing up against something that is wrong.

Defeating someone or proving them wrong.

Save my family member/close friend.

Cats because they're cute.

Baby pink.

Romance.

A home with lots of room, little to no clutter and decorated with flowers + my favourite things.

Teamwork and communication.

Leader, attacking.

I would use the power in secret and only use it if I really need to.

I would tell everyone the truth. They shouldn't have lied and said it was me.

- To be well liked.
- To not feel insecure.
- To be selfless.

Cry.

Start a conversation about another topic and casually bring up the thing I really want to talk about.

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

The things that matter most to me.

I check if I have my phone and look at myself in the mirror.

They are alive like humans, but plants do not have personalities like humans do.

If someone killed someone else on purpose, they deserve to die as well.

I'd become a superhero to help create a better society.

I would say that I'm very open minded to other people's descisions and that I'm also good at lightening a situation/making a situation less serious when it doesn't need to be. I'm also very hardworking.

My biggest flaw is that I overthink a lot of things and feel like I am being personally targeted when that is not the case. I can also admit that, I feel left out or not important if I am not involved.

No. Gemini (:
Your power is "cuteness induction". Your body automatically takes the form of the cutest thing your subconscious mind can think of, while giving others that look at you that same impression making them think of you as the cutest thing in the world and filling with a sensation of calm.

Your power is "cuteness induction". Your body automatically takes the form of the cutest thing your subconscious mind can think of, while giving others that look at you that same impression making them think of you as the cutest thing in the world and filling with a sensation of calm.
I'm flattered ;3::bishiesparklesl:

Do as you will, for you are free. Just remember that you make your choice and you will pay the price.

Finding happiness even when the universe is mud-stomping you.

Save family/friend

Raven. Majestic, intelligent, capable, and adaptive. Also, a raven is a bird; birds fly.

Indigo

Fantasy

Mansion. Foyer, dining room, living room, library, personal study, family room. Four bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, secret rooms and passages. Attic and basement. Bay windows in nearly every room. Heated tile floors, with darkwood floors in bedrooms, library, study, and family rooms. I could go on; I have color schemes and furniture already picked out for every room, and house scents for various occasions. I think you get the picture.

Cunning

Back-line; controller or glass cannon

Find a way to use my power's secretly. Depending on the power, I might even need to set up a fall guy in case things go pear shaped.

Keep the secret, but that "friend" will never hear the end of it. Besides, reputations can be repaired, and good blackmail material is so hard to find these days.

First wish: I'd wish for perfect, flawless, and unparalleled communication skills. Then I'd be able to perfectly articulate my last two wishes and would leave no room for the genie to misinterpret.
Second wish: I'd wish for telekinesis that gets more powerful, precise, accurate, and effortless as I used it.
Third wish: I'd save for a rainy day. Given time and planning, there is nothing that I shouldn't be able to accomplish with my first two wishes.

I've actually never been most afraid, at least not since i stopped being a child. Now, whenever I'm scared, I just reach into my mental armoire and put on a confident and calm mask. I should be able to weather even the most terrifying situation if I keep my wits about me.

Take the time to research where they are lacking, initially. Then spend the time leading up to the confrontation poking holes in my own case; if you can poke and mend the holes in your argument before the opponent can, you force them on the defensive, and that's when that handy research comes in.

15) Beauty....

Myself. I trust the people I keep closest to me, hence keeping them close, but I know that I am always my own number 1.

That my house keys, wallet, and IDs are in a secure place; and that I have a plan B if I can't get back home after the party.

They are essential to the way our world works. We need to respect the part plants and other animals play in the cycle, especially because they operate on genetics and instinct while we are self-aware.

I joke about torture, but violence is never an answer to any human problem. That being said, if you are so intractable that I must abandon words and reason you deal with you, be prepared to stuck full of IVs or pushing up daisies. I have no middle ground.

Supervillain. Even if I weren't that evil, heroes are held to an impossible standard, and are ridiculed for being human. Beside most supervillains are idiots and let the heroes walk all over them. Just once, I'd like to see a villian who actually succeeds in being villainous and maintain that victory for more than that the length of one stupid speech.

My tenacity

My intellect without purpose

I believe that the zodiac can help you analyze who you are as an individual, thus helping you make better informed decisions. I'm a Taurus born in the year of the Ox, oddly enough.

Your power is "meta-bounce". Every day your body produces a shield with a random degree of damage it can take. You are unable to tell what this amount is or how far or close you are to reaching it's limit. If you tank too much damage with it, the shield breaks and the damage hits you all at once. However, if you release the shield before the damage reaches the limit, you can instead cause a wave of energy proportional to the damage the shield soaked up times five. If you do the latter, the shield will not regenerate for two days.

Idea Idea Out of curiosity is this like powers for a character or powers for the actual roleplayer? So like I fill this out as myself or I fill this out as a character I want to give powers?

Idea Idea Out of curiosity is this like powers for a character or powers for the actual roleplayer? So like I fill this out as myself or I fill this out as a character I want to give powers?
You can fill it as either. You fill it as a yourself if you want a power for yourself or you specify that you are filling it for a character and then fill it for a character if you want the power for a specific character. Of course, in either case you can use it for a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back