Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your power is "omni-translation". You can communicate with absolutely any living thing perfectly. The ability also ensures that whatever you meant by your words is perfectly understood by the interlocutor and vice-versa, so it can also work as a lie detector. Of course, this is still very similar to normal comunication. You can´t control anything and if you want somehting or soemone to do something for you, they must have the mental and physical ability to do so and must be convinced just like talking to a normal person.
A simple But awesome power.

1) What is justice to you?
Everyone is equal in everything.

2) What is victory to you?
Getting what you came for.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The superhero. He has the most potential to save others.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
The Rainbow mantis shrimp: Beautiful, insanely deadly, powerful, so tough it can boil water with its fists.

5) What is your favorite color?
Blue.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Futuristic

7) Describe your ideal home
Small, modern, yet with a classical American vibe.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Happiness

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Support

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Don't use it unless it saves lives.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Don't do anything.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I'll pass.

13) When most afraid you...
Alert somebody able to deal with the problem/leave

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Talk myself out of it.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
How fast I can run away if something gets hairy.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
Who's going

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Important, beautiful

19) What is your stance on killing?
For food, fine. For anything else: Bad. Very bad.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero, to help others.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Empathy

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Too much stress to succeed.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I think it's nonsense, but entertaining nonsense. I'm an Cancer.
"Killjoy Nova" is your power. When getting a rush of adrenaline, you release an explosion of energy that instead of doing what a normal explosion does, actually passes through things and removes any superpower in it´s radius. The effect lasts so long as they stay close enough to you or until you next fall asleep.

Nah, my guy will know Judo, so he will strike fast and precisely without the aim of really doing damage. Because he can use his marks. ; )

So, question. Would that turn items back from their upgraded form, or just prevent me from upgrading new items? Also, what if someone gifts me an animal?

So, question. Would that turn items back from their upgraded form, or just prevent me from upgrading new items? Also, what if someone gifts me an animal?
would what prevent you from that?

If someone gifts you an animal, nothing ya can do with it. Not like you´d want to torture a poor innocent animal like that...

would what prevent you from that?

If someone gifts you an animal, nothing ya can do with it. Not like you´d want to torture a poor innocent animal like that...

The KillJoy Nova power.

And I was thinking temporarily turning a dog into a werewolf, Cerberus, or a Axehandle hound while retaining its personality and memories..

(Five points to those who knows what an Axehandle hound is)

The KillJoy Nova power.

And I was thinking temporarily turning a dog into a werewolf, Cerberus, or a Axehandle hound while retaining its personality and memories..

(Five points to those who knows what an Axehandle hound is)
The killjoy nova would both prevent your ability and de-upgrade any currently upgraded ones.

And nothing stops you from adapting the power if you´d like. Though, an animal even if it could be upgraded, would still desintegrate if taken to the update limit.

The killjoy nova would both prevent your ability and de-upgrade any currently upgraded ones.

And nothing stops you from adapting the power if you´d like. Though, an animal even if it could be upgraded, would still desintegrate if taken to the update limit.
Is the update limit a the total time spent upgraded, or just the time spent in one sitting?

Example: I transform a pen into a laser pen, but right before the time runs out, I transform it back. A couple of days later I reuse the pen and transform it into a pen sword (because upgrade it random), would it disintegrate or has the time reset?

Is the update limit a the total time spent upgraded, or just the time spent in one sitting?

Example: I transform a pen into a laser pen, but right before the time runs out, I transform it back. A couple of days later I reuse the pen and transform it into a pen sword (because upgrade it random), would it disintegrate or has the time reset?
total time spent upgraded

God I'm a pretentious little neckbeard bitch ...

Justice is when all laws and rules governing a particular area have been followed by those in that area. Justice isn't necessarily "good" - it's simply "correct" on a place-by-place basis..

Overcoming challenge. The worth of any victory increases with the difficulty of challenge.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Rescue a friend/family member.

Cat. Big cats. Tiger, mayhaps.

Dark/Navy Blue.

Fantasy.

A large wood lodge in a snowy climate. A shed of firewood in the back yard, a huge fireplace in the lounge with a big fluffy rug in front, a dark study hidden in the back somewhere and a wine cellar.

Tactical flexibility and adaptability.

Offensive support - crowd control, debuffing or favorable terrain control. Putting the enemy in a disadvantageous position is key for your allies to strike most effectively.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it. Life is to be lived - not merely endured.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Tell the truth.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
a) Tychokinesis (Super luck / probability manipulation)
b) Shapeshifting abilities
c) Telekinesis

Hide in my room and play video games until my problems go away?

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Use caution - expect the worst and feign total incompetence. Attempt to lull the superior being into underestimating me and acting foolishly on this underestimation - then once an opportunity arises, exploit the opportunity relentlessly.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

N/A. Nothing warrants unconditional trust.

I check my sanity. Parties are loud and full of people. They're drinking people, usually. Drinking and dancing and all that socializing stuff. Ugh.

Direct conversations efforts toward pretty and nice things, or things that benefit humans. If we're going to be egotistical and self-serving, let's at least be honest and open about it. We can't know what "moral good" is for nonhuman entities, because we cannot think as they do. Hence, we should act to further our own benefit.

A preventative measure rather than a punishment - and necessary in some situations. If someone is at high risk of doing something awful, killing them can be the most effective and efficient preventative measure.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Supervillain, probably. In the sense that - given sufficient power - I'd probably turn into a law-breaking renegade or vigilante. Not evil, but closer to a morally grey antihero. Would focus on what I deem as "good causes" for "the greater good" but I'd be the kind of person who flew around and illegally assassinated corrupt world leaders.

Reason. Hey - the people around you can have good ideas, but that doesn't help much if you refuse to listen to their ideas or contemplate them.

Apathy.

Nope. Typical neckbeard materialist, over here. Scorpio.

God I'm a pretentious little neckbeard bitch ...

Justice is when all laws and rules governing a particular area have been followed by those in that area. Justice isn't necessarily "good" - it's simply "correct" on a place-by-place basis..

Overcoming challenge. The worth of any victory increases with the difficulty of challenge.

Rescue a friend/family member.

Cat. Big cats. Tiger, mayhaps.

Dark/Navy Blue.

Fantasy.

A large wood lodge in a snowy climate. A shed of firewood in the back yard, a huge fireplace in the lounge with a big fluffy rug in front, a dark study hidden in the back somewhere and a wine cellar.

Tactical flexibility and adaptability.

Offensive support - crowd control, debuffing or favorable terrain control. Putting the enemy in a disadvantageous position is key for your allies to strike most effectively.

Use it. Life is to be lived - not merely endured.

Tell the truth.

a) Tychokinesis (Super luck / probability manipulation)
b) Shapeshifting abilities
c) Telekinesis

Hide in my room and play video games until my problems go away?

Use caution - expect the worst and feign total incompetence. Attempt to lull the superior being into underestimating me and acting foolishly on this underestimation - then once an opportunity arises, exploit the opportunity relentlessly.

15) Beauty....

N/A. Nothing warrants unconditional trust.

I check my sanity. Parties are loud and full of people. They're drinking people, usually. Drinking and dancing and all that socializing stuff. Ugh.

Direct conversations efforts toward pretty and nice things, or things that benefit humans. If we're going to be egotistical and self-serving, let's at least be honest and open about it. We can't know what "moral good" is for nonhuman entities, because we cannot think as they do. Hence, we should act to further our own benefit.

A preventative measure rather than a punishment - and necessary in some situations. If someone is at high risk of doing something awful, killing them can be the most effective and efficient preventative measure.

Supervillain, probably. In the sense that - given sufficient power - I'd probably turn into a law-breaking renegade or vigilante. Not evil, but closer to a morally grey antihero. Would focus on what I deem as "good causes" for "the greater good" but I'd be the kind of person who flew around and illegally assassinated corrupt world leaders.

Reason. Hey - the people around you can have good ideas, but that doesn't help much if you refuse to listen to their ideas or contemplate them.

Apathy.

Nope. Typical neckbeard materialist, over here. Scorpio.
Your power is "lightsurge". It allows you to once per day, create a huge surge of light of light beaming down from the sky (so you need to have an open sky) , right over yourself. You cannot move while it charges and until it finishes you are given no protection whatsoever. When it does finish, however, you will get an enormous surge of power that you can put into charging someone else, healing someone, dealing a ton of damage with an energy beam, creating a particular existing object, tanking something, gaining great strength or speed (you will be shining if you choose those options) among other simple but powerful functions (of which you can only choose one maybe two if you really push yourself hard). After the effect, you will be overwhelmingly tired and your body willl be like a rag doll for an hour.

Last edited:
People who have done the crime doing their time. And in extrememe cases, not getting to do their crime again

My enemy yielding, or my enemy dead

My family. As much as it hurts, the others I could live without. But not my family. I'd answer for those who died because of my decision

A wolf. They're magestic, strong, stealthy, have good family ties, look out for each other

Don't have one really...black and red I guess?

Superheroes

Not sure

Charisma. Before the battle of the fists is the battle of the mind

Front and center, doing most of the damage and taking most of the hits

In my civilian life, I'd keep it a secret. No one would know who I am. But I'd probably find some sort of disguise and help people in any way I can

What people think of my doesn't matter. I know what's true and I know what's right

1.) infinite credit card (I'm not greedy, but I recognize things in the world are expensive)
2.) not immortality, but I'd make myself only able to die from old age.
3.) The same as two but for my girlfriend

Face it

Put on a cocky face and make it feel like I'm superior to it

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

E

Myself

I've got my phone and wallet

All life is precious

Only if necessary

A superhero, because there are already enough villains in the world

My suave and charm

Lying

Yes, I'm a Capricorn

People who have done the crime doing their time. And in extrememe cases, not getting to do their crime again

My enemy yielding, or my enemy dead

My family. As much as it hurts, the others I could live without. But not my family. I'd answer for those who died because of my decision

A wolf. They're magestic, strong, stealthy, have good family ties, look out for each other

Don't have one really...black and red I guess?

Superheroes

Not sure

Charisma. Before the battle of the fists is the battle of the mind

Front and center, doing most of the damage and taking most of the hits

In my civilian life, I'd keep it a secret. No one would know who I am. But I'd probably find some sort of disguise and help people in any way I can

What people think of my doesn't matter. I know what's true and I know what's right

1.) infinite credit card (I'm not greedy, but I recognize things in the world are expensive)
2.) not immortality, but I'd make myself only able to die from old age.
3.) The same as two but for my girlfriend

Face it

Put on a cocky face and make it feel like I'm superior to it

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

E

Myself

I've got my phone and wallet

All life is precious

Only if necessary

A superhero, because there are already enough villains in the world

My suave and charm

Lying

Yes, I'm a Capricorn
Your ability is "bloodline", and it gives you the power to, at times of need, be possessed by one of your ancestors, adding their physical traits, knowledge and skills to your own for the period of the possession. If done for too long, however, your body will loose connection to it´s own spirit and die. This power trasmits itself to any child you have (except by adoption and such, since they don´t "inheret your blood") in addition to whatever other abilities they might have had.

Hey, my little sis wanted to see what power she would have.

Questions-

-A store. Just kidding, it's when somebody does something wrong and someone punishes them for it.

-When you achieve a goal.

-Save the close family member.

-Sea turtle, because they are very majestic and pretty.

-Mint Green

-Fantasy Adventure

-Victorian House by the ocean

-Bravery

-Support

-Use the power to help other people.

-Forgive my friend.

-1: Solve world hunger
2: Cure Cancer
3: Enough money to live comfortably

-Go get my big brother

-I practice a lot.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

-God

-My phone

-They are beautiful but they are not more important than humans.

-Don't do but let the law decide.

-Superhero because I am not evil.

-Creativity

-I don't like trying new things.

-I don't know what that is. But my brother says I would be a Capricorn.

Hey, my little sis wanted to see what power she would have.

Questions-

-A store. Just kidding, it's when somebody does something wrong and someone punishes them for it.

-When you achieve a goal.

-Save the close family member.

-Sea turtle, because they are very majestic and pretty.

-Mint Green

-Fantasy Adventure

-Victorian House by the ocean

-Bravery

-Support

-Use the power to help other people.

-Forgive my friend.

-1: Solve world hunger
2: Cure Cancer
3: Enough money to live comfortably

-Go get my big brother

-I practice a lot.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

-God

-My phone

-They are beautiful but they are not more important than humans.

-Don't do but let the law decide.

-Superhero because I am not evil.

-Creativity

-I don't like trying new things.

-I don't know what that is. But my brother says I would be a Capricorn.
"Trusting Savior" is your ability. This ability allows you to create mint green rings (as in an actual solid object) that anyone can wear and use (they adapt to whoever is attempting to wear them). When someone wearing one of these rings is wounded, hurt in any way or even falls sick, the ring will glow and use it´s energy to help the person recover. There is a limit of rings you can create, based on how many weeks you have lived and trying to create more will cause you to feel sick and speed up your aging process. In addition, remember that ANYONE can use these rings: That includes your foes, if they get their hands on them. However, the rings can even heal otherwise uncurable deseases and while they can´t restore limbs, they can often restore any part there are enough remnants of.

Punishing the bad guy

Achieving

Save that kiddo

Rabbit; they are cute

Green

All kinds (mainly Fantasy)

Modern, in a city.

Cunning

Support

Change my identity

Well if someone lies and i get screwed over, i wouldn't consider them a friend, therefore i would uncover the truth.
Plus lying is one of my top pet peeves

Powers, Better hair, Immortality

Roll a strength check

Try to see if i can win, if not, i avoid it

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My significant other

Asleep people's pockets

Beauty
Dont like it
Batman;to be badass

Humor
Hair
Yes;Virgo

You get what you worked for.

Enjoying myself, while outsmarting and humiliating your ennemy if possible .

Bros before hoes, i'll save my Bros.

The King cobra, majestic, royal and venemous.

Purple

Fantasy

Plenty of space, unlimited amounts of pleasure.

Intellect and Charisma

Leader

Use it for myself as much as I see fit.

I'll show my "friend" the road to honesty with, say, my fist.

- Unlimited brain processing capabilities.
- Mind altering power
- Eternal Youth

Get very angry.

Use dirty tricks and unconventional strategies.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
(but a bit of outside Beauty is always nice to have)

My own skills and my goals

If my gun is well concealed.

They are cool, can be happy without thinking too much.

No big deal, people die all the time, I don't think life in itself has much value.

Probably supervillain, to rule as a King.

Greed

Perfectionism

Not really but hey I'm aquarius which is nice.

Punishing the bad guy

Achieving

Save that kiddo

Rabbit; they are cute

Green

All kinds (mainly Fantasy)

Modern, in a city.

Cunning

Support

Change my identity

Well if someone lies and i get screwed over, i wouldn't consider them a friend, therefore i would uncover the truth.
Plus lying is one of my top pet peeves

Powers, Better hair, Immortality

Roll a strength check

Try to see if i can win, if not, i avoid it

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My significant other

Asleep people's pockets

Beauty
Dont like it
Batman;to be badass

Humor
Hair
Yes;Virgo

Your power is "Hair of all trades". Your hair can expand and harden (to the maximum extent of your body and maximum hardening of common rock), and cover you up taking the shape of any outfit you desire, and this includes dresses, armor, and even costumes. Of course, it´s still hair, so nomatter what it changes into it will always feel fluffy.

You get what you worked for.

Enjoying myself, while outsmarting and humiliating your ennemy if possible .

Bros before hoes, i'll save my Bros.

The King cobra, majestic, royal and venemous.

Purple

Fantasy

Plenty of space, unlimited amounts of pleasure.

Intellect and Charisma

Leader

Use it for myself as much as I see fit.

I'll show my "friend" the road to honesty with, say, my fist.

- Unlimited brain processing capabilities.
- Mind altering power
- Eternal Youth

Get very angry.

Use dirty tricks and unconventional strategies.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
(but a bit of outside Beauty is always nice to have)

My own skills and my goals

If my gun is well concealed.

They are cool, can be happy without thinking too much.

No big deal, people die all the time, I don't think life in itself has much value.

Probably supervillain, to rule as a King.

Greed

Perfectionism

Not really but hey I'm aquarius which is nice.
Your power is called "Baby King". Your body identifies itself as a personification of youth, which allows you to mentally control any infant to toddler creature (with appropriate limitations of course) and will cause any nearby female to be unable to harm you or let harm come to you by choice (you can´t control them beyond that though). As a side-effect, though, your body will remain in a state of eternal youth, more precisely you will never age past 4 and even your mind will be somewhat limited by that.

Your power is called "Baby King". Your body identifies itself as a personification of youth, which allows you to mentally control any infant to toddler creature (with appropriate limitations of course) and will cause any nearby female to be unable to harm you or let harm come to you by choice (you can´t control them beyond that though). As a side-effect, though, your body will remain in a state of eternal youth, more precisely you will never age past 4 and even your mind will be somewhat limited by that.
Wasnt expecting that for god damn sure. But hey ! I'll probably be happy with this. (no world domination tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back