• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Id steal the world for her -western roleplay

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hello! You can call me Rae I go by she/her pronouns, and I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a western roleplay with me. My character is female and for this rp will be playing the ranchers daughter role. I'm open to M/F, F/F, F/A. This rp will contain dark subject matter so if you think you might be sensitive to it please be weary! I would feel awful if someone got hurt in some way. though if you have any ideas for this and want to change it I'm totally open! Mostly I just want to do a western role play! If your interested just comment and let me know!

-Story-
Muse A a wanted outlaw their flyers posted in every town under the sun. While on the run they find a ranch not to far from a town near by, a short five minute horse ride. They stopped to rob the place get some more supplies and coins. Though what they didn't expect was to break in and find a old man and a beautiful young woman. In their mind they were more valuable than the coins and even more intriguing. They tied up the young woman, even though she put up quite the fight which impressed him even more. They threw her over the back of their horse now just needing to figure out what to do with the new valuable in their possession.

(Or your own western style idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back