• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Why have you decided not to roleplay with me?

• I want romance.

• I don't like underage/kid characters.

• Something I really like is in the avoid list.

• The response time is too slow

• The response time is too fast.

• I don't like this writing style.

• The fandom I wanted isn't here.

• The fandoms are boring/bad.

• The ideas are boring/bad.

• Other [consider sending me a DM with one sentence. I'd really appreciate].

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey!
I've been wanting to try to rp an OC like this for some time.
If by any chance I've roleplayed with you before, and I stopped answering, please consider sending a 'Hello. Remember our roleplay? Still interested?', or something like that.
The last month and before have been unpredictable for me, so, a lot could have happened. I apologize for stop responding.
However, since start of this month, I was able to maintain one post per day.

ABOUT ME:
  • If it matters to you, I am 21+.
  • Response time. My average response time is: everyday. That is, one post per day. I might have bad days, or good days. I don't mind how quickly (or how slow) is your response time.
  • Ghosting. I may poke if you ghost, and ask, "Hey!", or something. I understand sometimes we are too busy, so, do not worry about it. If you are not interesting in roleplaying anymore, I'd prefer if you talked out instead of ghosting, but if you ghost, its all okay too. If I am not interested in the roleplay anymore, I'll speak up.
  • Post size. I'll adapt to your writing, and will mirror your posts quality, literacy, and size, on average. It doesn't mean I'll mirror the post you just sent. It means on average.
  • RPN rules apply of course.

I WANT TO AVOID:
  • No romance. I am not interested in romance involving any of my characters. I know some people do like it, but, if you are specifically looking for this, I am not good choice.
  • No horror. I don't do horror, scary things, monsters, graphical violence, or alike.
  • No high magic. I don't do high fantasy. I don't do magic involving witches, sorcery, spells, unnatural, occult, or related.
  • No mythology. I don't roleplay with mythological based/related/inspired characters. Same applies for furry characters.
  • No astrology. I am not comfortable with things like Zodiac, Horoscopes, and related, so, I prefer if they are not included in roleplay.
  • No graphical violence. Please do not go on into detailed descriptions of wounds, pain, or blood.
  • I'd appreciate if you didn't swear, or use curse words, either in OOC or in roleplay. But this can be talked over.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
I am looking for partners who would like to roleplay with me!
  • My OC: I have an OC, a telekinetic kid, a boy, and I was really trying to find some roleplay. He could be main character, or secondary character, all is fine. I normally go with him as kid/child, pre-teen or teen. If you want him to have a certain role, let me know! Also, you can decide how powerful his telekinesis is: very weak, or very powerful, or anything in between.
  • Doubling: I can also roleplay multiple characters, main or secondary. I can roleplay characters of your choice, canon or OC, or a role of your choice. I can also do two separate roleplays, one of your preference, one of my preference, if that makes sense.
  • Scenario: You know what I won't do, so, feel free to come up any scenario you wish. Really. Anything. I am happy already if I get to roleplay this OC.
  • Your character: can be anyone you wish, with or without any powers, completely up to you. You do your character. You control your character.
  • Scenarios and plots: Any scenario can go! I'd prefer, though, realistic scenarios, and realistic roleplays in general. I prefer to avoid cartoonish scenarios, superhero/supervillain scenarios, or other scenarios where things are too simple. I enjoy complicated plots, with many possibilities.
  • Genres: Historical, ancient, wild west, medieval, modern, sci-fi, suspense, action, adventure, super-powers, hero, isekai, mystery, slice-of-life, foster, robots, crossover, whatever you want. Just DM me with your ideas or your pairings. DM me with any preferences you have, with how you would like the roleplay to unfold.
  • Other things: Fluff, angst, turbulence, tension, character development, bonding, etc. Could have all these elements, and more! Let me know if you want to focus on something!
  • Duration: I am fine with a long term roleplay. I am fine with short term roleplay. I am fine if we just roleplay a single scene. Its all fine.
  • Who carries the story / who plots: I can lead the story if you want. You can lead the story if you want. I can GM If you want. You can GM If you want. We can plot together if you want. We both can equally contribute to it and throw each other surprises. Either is fine! Whatever is okay!
  • Post size: I kind of prefer a minimum of a paragraph, at least 50 words, or 300 characters (though I won't count, I don't do that, this is just to get an approximate size). No maximum amount. I'll match your literacy. You don't have to match mine.
  • Where: It could be here in RPN, in DMs, or in discord. You choose.
[ I may not be okay with your idea, and, if that is so, I'll just tell you, so, no worries: I am friendly, feel free to DM !! ]

TRIAL PERIOD: Are you not sure? You like certain aspects of this, but dislike others?
We can try to roleplay one unique scene, just one scene, at maximum time of one week, just to test out if we enjoy both of our styles.
If it turns out we aren't a good match, no big deal! Its all okay. I'll accept your decision if it is 'no'. Also, please accept my decision, if it is 'no'.
If it turns out that we both think that we are a good match, good for us!

SOME IDEAS: (later I'll structure this better).
  1. Slice of Life
  2. Found family / Foster / Adoption / etc.
  3. Spy / Undercover / Mission / etc.
  4. Isekai / Reverse Isekai.
  5. Military-like scenario.
  6. Historical. Ancient / Medieval / Wild West / etc.
  7. Superpowers.
  8. Else. I don't know. If you have one you want, let me know.

FANDOMS:
Some fandoms I could do, if you wanna. I really like these fandoms, so, if you have an idea, just let me know. Cross-overs welcome!
Just let me know which canon characters you would like me to roleplay. I am comfortable in roleplaying nearly all of the canon characters.
Many asterisks means I really really really really want it.
These fandoms are in order: from the ones I interested more, to the ones I am least interested.
  1. The Mysterious Benedict Society******* (series) [or something inspired in it].
  2. Life is Strange 2******* [my LIS2 search thread].
  3. Stargate****** [my stargate search thread] [SG1, SGA, SGU].
  4. Ender's Game (movie).***
  5. Avatar The Last Airbender.***
  6. Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). [I didn't watch the series though, I just watched some movies].
  7. Star Trek [TNG, Voyager, DS9]
  8. Young Sheldon.
  9. Star Wars [my star wars search thread] [Clone Wars, The Bad Batch, Movies, Star Wars Rebels, Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, etc]
  10. Else. I don't know. If you have one you want, and if you don't care if I know nothing about it, then, all fine by me! For example: someone once wanted to do a Game of Thrones roleplay, and he was okay with me knowing nothing about it, and figuring it out while roleplay was running.

SOME RANDOM ORIGINAL SCENARIOS: (later I'll structure this better, or insert more ideas).
(1) Isekai idea. For whatever reason MC's starship crashes from outer space into whatever world we want him to fit in. This could work everywhere, in fact, inside any fandom as well. It could also go into Modern, or Historical, or medieval, or other time frames.

(2) The spy team. That would be modern. A bunch of kids are selected to a possibly dangerous mission, that only kids can do (perhaps because where they are going only accept children (say, an institute)). If you watched the Mysterious Benedict Society (from Disney), it is more or less what I am talking about. We could even go with it, if you want. Your character could be other kids in the team, or perhaps someone who works there, or whoever you want.

(3) Slice of life. Possibly in modern times, or inside some fandom. Perhaps he is trying to adapt to a normal life: school, etc. It could be a foster kid, or inside an orphanage. Could also be a way of runaway scenario, like Life is Strange 2. I enjoy a lot slice of life, and I am open to many things here.

(4) OP kid. What if this kid is far too powerful? Example: invulnerable (cannot be physically harmed), and his telekinesis is powerful. In this scenario, for example, if he were to be hit by a train, because the train is much heavier than him, nothing would happen to the train and he would be sent flying. However, because invulnerable, he wouldn't be harmed and would turn out fine. [this can also go inside any fandom you wish].

(5) Your scenario. Come to me with a scenario of your choice.

DM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back