• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Icewind Dale (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
spoiler my turn may involve casting eldritch blast. The hard part will be picking which of my bonus actions choices I decide to use the bonus action options are do nothing, form of dread, or move 30 closer and then hex with my only spell slot I have as a level 1 Warlock.

Had you guys roll initiative as normal instead of group initiative. 🤦‍♂️ Whoops.

Shouldn't be an issue for this combat. I'll get it right next time! LOL

Haha we should do group initiative haha im not saying this because I rolled terrible haha

Hey guys. Just wanted to share a shameless plug for a game that I'm looking to start up, and I'm looking for players to sign up for it. Anyone interested in checking it out?

Sorry, guys. Still here. Got my booster and flu shot together a few days ago and it's really thrown me for a loop. Have not been feeling well.

Hey guys. Just wanted to share a shameless plug for a game that I'm looking to start up, and I'm looking for players to sign up for it. Anyone interested in checking it out?

Maybe! Let me catch up on all my stuff and then see if I have room to fit it.

Sorry, guys. Still here. Got my booster and flu shot together a few days ago and it's really thrown me for a loop. Have not been feeling well.

Maybe! Let me catch up on all my stuff and then see if I have room to fit it.
Awesome! If you know of anyone else that might be interested, give them a nudge my way!

I just need to make sure I'm within 90ft. I'm going to try and cast the Sleep spell. I might be able to knock out two or three goblins if I'm lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back