Ice's Adversary

Best Trekkie.

Purging heretics since the 41st millenium
Name: Dark

Species: Human

Abilities: Darkness (It can take an infinite amount of forms)

Dead Spikes (Creates spikes that don't kill but instead severely injure an enemy nearby)

Passing Shadow (Can allow Dark to become a creature's shadow allowing him to travel without using energy, but will slowly kill the host)

History: Not much is known about Dark, except that he just watches and waits for the right time to move and then, he just takes whoever he was watching, and they are never seen again. Long ago before The Beginning RP there were four wolves. Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. When the wolf of the air died of old age, her spirit didn't go to the heavens. Instead it split into two other wolves. Dark, and Light. Dark was filled to the mental brim with corruption and the wanting for infinite power (Not a Star Wars pun). Light however was gifted with the ability to grant justice and balance to the world. Because of this when Dark attempted to destroy Light, he was banished forever and turned into a human being as an additional punishment. However, the elemental wolf gods didn't take into consideration Dark's powers and kept them bound to his human body. A critical error that was made because after 5,000,000 years the darkness... ...has awoken again.

Personality: Evil to the core and a persuasive liar he generally appears as a holy figure and will guide you to one of his killing zones where he will absorb your soul and use it to keep himself alive.

Identifying Features: Glowing Purple eyes and Shadow black skin that swirls like the surrounding mist. He has no shadow.

Other: Dark is the sole reason that Ice has had a tragic life and past. He will not stop until he gains the last elemental soul for his truly sour scheme.

Appearance:
th

Last edited:
You're going to have to nerf this character some. Corrupted vapor is waaayy Too OP. To stop any power? You'd have to be a god and a very old wolf.

This is a wolf rp not a human rp. I'd suggest you talk with Tasteless Tasteless if a human enemy is fine.(I've recently become co-owner so Im still learning the ropes and still unsure about things)

Could you please put more detail into your form? It's very little and doesnt hold much information..

In his Darkness ability, what do you mean by "infinate forms"?

By infinite I mean that it can become almost any shape imaginable but only as a hallucination. Mostly...

A human would not work in this role play, this is strictly wolves.
Ice is an Elemental just like the rest of the wolves, it makes no sense for her to have any type of Adversary.
I say no on this character, just because it doesn't totally make sense to blend into the role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back