• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ‚πŸIcee's Fall 1x1 Search Thread! [Fandoms and Originals!]πŸ‚πŸ

Icee

Coffee Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hi everyone. Icee here again with a revamped 1x1 search thread with updated interests and fandoms! Let's get down to business with relevant points to the RP so that we don't have a bad time together, shall we?

papyrus GIF

Rules/About​

• Age Expectations: I am an adult RPer [26 y/o]. I am not comfortable to rp with minors so I would prefer you to be 18+. I don't typically do adult themed but its just a comfort thing at this point due to kiddos not meshing well with me as partners. I may make some exceptions but it's more likely I'll decline RPing with minors. Don't even try to contact me if you are below 16.
  • On Activity, Poking and Time Zone: Please respond 1-2 times a week. MINIMUM. Sketchy schedules = RP not moving, RP not moving=πŸŒ‹. So please. Try to make a small commitment, okay? If you fail to reply without proper communication for 1 wk+ I will mark the RP as ghosted and leave the conversation.
    • I will not hound you for RP replies. Likewise, please do not hound me for replies. There are just days from time to time I am not up for a reply. Feel free to poke me if it's been 48hrs but no sooner please or I may get agitated and ghost.
    • Please bear in mind I am about to be employed and Fri, Sat and Suns will be limited replies once I start my job
    • I am living in the EST. Please DO NOT come to this thread if you are not a night owl/early bird and have significant differences because then we might not be able to meet for planning.
  • OOC Banter: I am very reserved but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy to chat. Just give it some time and be patient with the OOC chat while we're still getting to know each other. I will likely be a huge blabbermouth once we know each other especially if you love babbling about headcanons!
  • No Drama: OOC Drama kept to a minimum. If we don't mesh, I'll exit stage right.
  • Literacy: I expect some form of literacy. I am an English Major and I have that love for the language that most aspiring writers have. I won't ask for a novel every time but at least a paragraph or two per character is a must or I'll typically get bored.
    • Absolutely no one liners, please. I'd like us both to put in some effort. On my end you can expect at least 2-3 paragraphs per character but if you go novella, I will tend to go ahead and match as I like to make sure others feel I am putting the same effort as them into replies.
  • On Romance: Sure but don't have it sped up unrealistically. I like a slow and developed romance though I can talk on occasion about a premade romance.
    • I typically only do MxF and some MxM on rare occasions. I also do Canon/Canon, Oc/OC or OC/Canon as long as they fit
    • I won't bend character personalities to make them suit your romance needs. If the chemistry isn't there, it isn't there.
  • Help Me Make Plots!: I would really love my partners to develop plots with me. I am hoping to keep these long-term so that means planning and effort. If you see a 🎺 by a genere it means I have a plot we can develop!
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

In Short, Please Be...

βœ…οΈ An adult​
βœ…οΈ Semi Active​
βœ…οΈ Kind and Curtious OOC​
βœ…οΈ Semi Literate​
βœ…οΈ Flexible with Romance​
βœ…οΈ Active on Communication​
video games 90s GIF

Fandoms

πŸ‘ Craving
😊 Sure, I'll Do It
πŸ’­ New To But Want To Try
☠️ Need To Refresh Before I do This
πŸ‘Ž No Go, Sorry!
πŸ‘€ Plot Bunny
🍎 OC Available

😊 Undertale (+ AUS)
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€ Deltarune
πŸ‘πŸ‘€ Friday Night Funkin' (+Mods)
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’­ Cuphead (Know Game and DLC just didnt RP)
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’­ Bendy And The Ink Machine (Seen Both games just didnt rp it)
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’­ Danganrompa (V3 preferred)
πŸ‘ πŸ’­ Kingdom Hearts (All Games)
☺️ πŸ’­ Sly Cooper (Seen All Games never Rped)
😊🍎 ☠️ Mega Man (Classic or BN/NT Warrior)
😊🍎☠️ Mega Man (X, Zero)
😊Super Smash Brothers (All Renditions)
😊🍎 Sonic The Hedgehog (Games, some comics)
😊🍎 Fire Emblem: Fates
😊☠️ Fire Emblem: Three Houses
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€ Fire Emblem: Heroes
☺️🍎 Fire Emblem: Awakening
πŸ‘ Persona 5 (OG and Royal)
πŸ‘πŸŽ Pokemon (All Reigons)
πŸ‘πŸŽ The Legend of Zelda (BotW/TotK/AoC)
😊🍎 Tales of Vesperia
πŸ‘Žβ˜ οΈ Tales of the Abyss
πŸ‘Žβ˜ οΈ .hack:GU
☺️Project X Zone
+ Crossovers, ASK!

Original Generes
*I will do some of these with fandoms so feel free to ask!
Fantasy
Midevil
Slice of Life/Highschool/College Life
Island Survival
Natural Disaster
Pandemic Survival
War

Don't see something here??? Suggest to me below!! PM or Comment if intrested (PM preferred)

Last edited:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
Please Note: I will be picky on who I take on as a partner from now on based on how interested I am in the discussed RP. I am starting a job soon and will not be able to take on many RPs at a time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back