What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ³ Icee's REVAMPED 1x1 Search Thread! 🍳

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Dystopian
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Magical
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Platonic
  10. Romance
  11. School
  12. Slice of Life
  13. Super Powers

Icee

"Heh! Pretty Good!"

Hey all! Icee here with a new RP search thread since I have some schedule changes. Here are the details!

Rules And Guidelines​

Please read my rules carefully. I have had some bad expiriences and I am a bit anxious. Please read these carefully so we do not have a bad time.

• Age Expectations:
  • I am an adult RPer (24) and am female (who can rp any gender characters though). If you are not comfortable with this, don't try and RP with me.
  • Note: I AM a bit more lax on my 18+ partners rule. Still preferred you be 18+ but if you're a mature teen, that's fine as well. Absolutely no younger than 16 please. That's my comfort line.
  • Gaming Outside the RP:
  • As well as a RPer, I am a gamer so I would love us to discuss our gaming endevors together and maybe even compete? I love fellow Smash Ultimate, Animal Crossing New Horizons, or Pokemon Sword players! Lemme know your info if you wanna game!
  • Other OOC Banter:
  • I am very reserved when I first meet users, especially due to bad expiriences but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy to chat. Just give it some time and be patient with the OOC chat while we're still getting to know each other.
  • Ghosting:
  • I have tried not to purposely ghost people and I hope for the same curtesy from a partner. I try to at least answer all of my roleplays once a day to once every other day and I would prefer you to be active as well. Sure, I'm not asking you to be on daily but please, don't ghost if possible. I usually will poke if it has been a week and you haven't answered or if you are taking longer than your usual window to reply. If RL issues come up, please let me know. I don't bite.
  • IF YOU NO SHOW NO NOTICE FOR 1WK+ I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE GHOSTED AND LEAVE THE CONVERSATION. IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE, PLEASE MAKE A FRESH MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW.
  • Activity and Time Zone:
  • Please respond 1-2 times a week, MINIMUM. Much less than that = RP not moving, RP not moving= 😑. So please. Try to make a small commitment, okay? As per my profile, I am EST. Please DO NOT come to this thread if you are not a night owl/early bird and have significant differences! Thank you!
  • I currently am beginning employment. Once we start a RP I will send you my work schedule. So far I am able to reply regularly but please understand there may be days I am too tired to respond. Please do not nag me for RP responses, especially for heavier RPs multiple times in a day. Poke only if it's been 48hrs. My light being on doesn't always mean I am available for RP.
  • Communication:
  • Please COMMUNICATE WITH ME. Do not be replying consistently and then disappear without notifying me. I don't bite and honestly this just leads to me flooding your box thinking you got mad at me. So just communicate and save stress for us both.
  • No Drama:
  • OOC Drama kept to a minimum. If we don't mesh, I'll just ghost without notice. Don't be a noodle...aint nobody got time for that!
  • Literacy:
  • I expect some form of literacy. I am an English Major and I have that love for the language that most aspiring writers have. I won't ask for a novel every time but at least a paragraph or two per character is a must or I'll typically get bored. Absolutely no one liners, please. I'd like us both to put in some effort. In return, I can typically give 2-3 paragraphs a character, sometimes more depending on what the scene is and what my partner gives me.
  • PLEASE NOTE THAT RIGHT NOW I AM NOT LOOKING FOR NOVELLA DUE TO TIME AND ENERGY DWINDLING DUE TO WORK. PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU EXPECT NOVELLA REPLIES AT THIS TIME.
  • Romance:
  • Sure but don't have it sped up unrealistically. I like a slow and developed romance. I typically only do MxF and some MxM on rare occasions. I also do Canon/Canon, Oc/OC or OC/Canon as long as they fit. Please ask about specifics for eah fandom.
  • Help Me Make Plots:
  • I would really love my partners to develop plots with me. I am hoping to keep these long-term so that means planning and effort. If you see a 🎺 by a genere it means I have a plot bunny we can develop!

Fandoms​

πŸ‘ - Craving
😊 - Sure, Let's do it
πŸ‘Ž - Not Craving,
🍎 - Have an OC for
πŸ˜• - Need to Refresh Before I do the RP
🎺 - Plot Ideas

πŸ‘Undertale (AUs, ask)
πŸ‘Deltarune
😊🍎 Mega Man (Classic or BN/NT Warrior)
πŸ˜ŠπŸŽπŸ˜• Mega Man (X, Zero)
😊Super Smash Brothers
😊🍎Sonic The Hedgehog
πŸ‘πŸŽΊFriday Night Funkin' (Know about some mods too!!)
😊🍎Fire Emblem: Fates
πŸ‘ŽFire Emblem: Three Houses
πŸ‘πŸŽFire Emblem: Heroes
😊🍎Fire Emblem: Awakening
😊🍎🎺 Miitopia
😊🎺 Persona 5
πŸ‘πŸŽAmong Us
😊🍎Pokemon (Kanto-Galar)
πŸ‘ 🍎🎺The Legend of Zelda (Really into Age of Calamity,/BotW ask about other games)
😊🍎🎺 Tales of Vesperia
πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜• Tales of the Abyss
πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜•.hack:GU
😊Project X Zone /Crossovers

Original Generes​

I ask you to pleaase come to ME with a plot concept. Please note that planning for these may take a bit especially with bios since I am working 5 days a week.

I will do some of these with fandoms so feel free to ask!

πŸ‘ - Craving
😊 - Sure, Let's do it
πŸ‘Ž - Not Craving,

πŸ‘Fantasy
😊Midevil
😊Slice of Life/Highschool/College Life
😊Island Survival
πŸ‘Natural Disaster
πŸ‘Pandemic Survival
πŸ‘War

Don't see something here??? Suggest to me below!! PM or Comment if intrested (PM preferred, comments are deleted every bump period)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread