• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ICE - A Litrpg Urban Fantasy

After an extremely explosive Tuesday, we have reached an impressive 10 players.
First off, everyone, thank you so much for your interest in the role-play. Second, this means I will be unfortunately closing the sign-ups for now.

Nonetheless, if you have already commented on this thread, prior to this announcement, you are still eligible to make a character for the role-play--this includes Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre kasigi kasigi voided voided Ayama Ayama .

Any new interest will be placed on a waitlist. Spots may open up as current players either drop the role-play or I realize I can handle a larger cast/add some co-gms.

Still showing interest, but I won't officially commit till the end of the week. Until then, someone can take the spot if I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back