• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Icarus - sci-fi space adventure - Interest check

It's been a while since my last RP, so it's taking me a while to craft my character. I'm almost done and should have him posted tomorrow.
In the meantime, I've been reading EVERYTHING and this looks like it will be fun!

I submitted my first character after the RP started and have yet to have it approved. That's why I don't have access. I ask because I was just wondering what happened to SilverFlight.

I submitted my first character after the RP started and have yet to have it approved. That's why I don't have access. I ask because I was just wondering what happened to SilverFlight.

They're on vacation this week with limited internet access! Hopefully they'll have a chance to hop on soon.

Soooo.... is this thing still going? I must've missed the initial launch of the interests check. I was busy moving the whole month of October and November is still getting to the light at the end of the tunnel. But I'm hoping to get back into RPing soon. This seems like my ideal Space Opera setting, and I'm hoping I'm not too late to try and get in on it. If it's dead or already underway, I understand, as it's been over a month since the initial req was posted. So no worries if the answer is NO.
It is underway, but still at the beginning. We have about 6 active ppl? You are welcome to submit a cs and we can fit your character in.

I just wanted to tell you that I’m editing my CS still - just thought I’d throw out a rough draft for you to see. I’ve still gotta’ add the flaws and maybe change up the birth place. But let me know if there’s anything you don’t like and I can change it up a bit!

I just wanted to tell you that I’m editing my CS still - just thought I’d throw out a rough draft for you to see. I’ve still gotta’ add the flaws and maybe change up the birth place. But let me know if there’s anything you don’t like and I can change it up a bit!
Just read it, it all looks good so far, just define those character flaws and I think you're good.

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma The text from your post is running off the right edge of the screen. I'm using an Android and changed to Desktop View, but still can't read it.
I thought you might want to know.

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma The text from your post is running off the right edge of the screen. I'm using an Android and changed to Desktop View, but still can't read it.
I thought you might want to know.
Oh no, I’ll have to include a spoiler with the original text. It looks fine on my PC so I guess it’s just not mobile friendly unfortunately

This looks like a fascinating concept- consider me interested if spots are still free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back