• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom iCarly RP? (21+ long-term!)

Opal_Dragon

Hi!

As the title describes, I'm looking for an iCarly RP set in a earlier seasons.

I'm a kid at heart and I think it'd be cute to go on some goofy adventures with the ol' gang! I just have a few rules:

+ Please be over 21. I'm sorry, I realise younger people can definitely write to a higher standard than me. However I'm 26 now and I'd feel like a major creeper if I even messaged someone that age, and I'd appreciate somebody who respects my comfort-zone in that regard.

+ Please be committed

+ I write a paragraph or two, so please be okay with that. I'll even accept one-liners if need be.

+ I only RP through PM right now.

+ Have fun!

So, at the moment I'm looking for someone to play Spencer in either an MxM or an MxF pairing. In return I'd be happy to play anybody for you, likely aged-up so they're over the age of 18 or we can even come up with an OC. I'm completely open to ideas and I'm sure between us we can come up with some plot~

PM me or post here if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back