File Island

Heinrich Schnieder. 

The man gave a smile smirk, patting the girl on the shoulder. "Forgiven, stay with us alright?" he asked of her before walking off towards Ravyn, who was barking up a storm and a half... Plus three was a crowd, didn't want to stifle the poor girl, she had enough to deal with with the one who seemed to not know how to deal with up tight jack assery, that or s to busy acting like he has something to prove. It all smelled like trouble, trouble he was going to put down if it gets out of hand. 

Probably never worked a day in retail now that he's thought of it, would do him good. 

And now Ravyn was scorning them....

The large man let out a long, heavy, sigh. Looking quite disappointed in the group... save for two. The flower girl was just scared and realizing what happened, the other girl he spoke to was worrying about her brother, the redhead was doing... whatever; and the other was... Currently sticking a weird ass piece of tech in his face? Didn't look like anything he knew of, especially not from his father's company. he felt the strange weight in the pocket of his apron, pulling out his own strange device... 

This day was getting better and better. 

"...perhaps we all have one..." he questioned, looking at the device and trying to figure out exactly how to turn it on, or work it at all. Well, nothing to do but push buttons and hope it works, the one in the middle looks like a power button, so...

Why not? 

Last edited by a moderator:
As the others spoke she muttered in a soft whisper “Detta kan inte vara riktiga... detta inte händer..”

It was clear that iether by fear of strange people, or the fact that she was no lost, but the panic was setting in.

She wasn’t even using english anymore, but instead reverted to her native Swedish.

Even when Luka tried to comfort her, she visibly flinched at the sound of his voice.

One repeated even stronger when Heinrich touched her shoulder.

To make matters worse there was open hostilities between some of these strangers.

Lilly hated conflict more than anything, and it only added to the anxiety of the situation.

She slowly began to back away saying “jag verkligen” clearing her throat, she corrected herself “Thank you but.. I really couldn’t st-“

Before she was able to finish, she tripped over a small stone and fell flat on her butt.

Letting out a pathetic whine, her eyes again teared up.

she rubbed her back side for a moment before realizing she was doing so in front of people.

Perhaps it was for the best, as her humiliation allowed her to stop for a moment and consider the reality of the situation.

Running off would be as dangerous as well as it was foolish.

The only option seemed to follow the lead of the others and tag along.

It would be the only way any of them would find any answers, or a way home.

She curled up and hugged her knees insecurely as she tried to re gather her dignity.

As she sat and the group gathered she made a few silent observations:

Everyone was from different parts of the world.

Everyone had been taken from home under strangely similar circumstances.  

And everyone had been given this strange …phone thing.

She mumbled under her breath “What does all this mean?” Before her eyes came to Jupiter.

Her eyes grew wide as she stood up quickly and shouted “MISS!”
Cringing in embarrassment she lowered her voice and tried again “ Um.. miss, I'm sorry to bother you, but you really should move from that rock.. That vine right next to your hand..  it’s poison ivy. “

Of course, she could only guess that the plants would identify properly here.

But it was better safe, then sorry.

Jupiter tapped her foot against the grassy ground in an ill-tempered fashion, deliberately keeping her gaze away from Ravyn while the other girl spoke. In her mind she fantasized what it would be like to wrap her perfect, polished, manicured nails around the stupid girl’s neck and wring it out like a beach towel. The more she thought about this the less she heard of the girl’s words, but unfortunately she got the gist of it. 

Only when asked about what her choice would be did Jupiter turn her head to look at Ravyn. Her eyes hid little of the agitation she had for the other girl and a light blush of anger was quickly forming beneath the layers of foundation and makeup covering her face. Frankly, it was clear as to what the answer was going to be. She opened her mouth to hiss out the answer when another voice interrupted. Two words was all it took for Jupiter to spring into action. Poison ivy. 

Instantly she retracted her hand, pulling it close to her chest as her body went into full evacuation mode. With a gasp she leapt, pink dress and all, away from the rock as if it had suddenly become scalding hot. Her landing was an uneven one, thanks to her heels, and she fell down onto the grass beside Ravyn with a thud. A series of distraught french soon followed once she regained her bearing only to discover a fresh grass stain on the side of her dress.

“Fils de pute! Ma robe! C'est le pire jour de ma vie!” she cried out, holding the pink fabric as if it were a wounded child. It almost looked like she would start to cry. “Pourquoi Dieu? Pourquoi moi? Qu'ais-je fait pour mériter cela?”

@KageYuuki @viska

Ren Lawless

Oh, look, the pink one is upset.

Ren lowered his hand to look down at the strange piece is technology in his hand, then back up at Heinrich, then back down at what was in his hand. Why had his phone been replaced with... Whatever the fuck this was? Would it help him any with getting back home? He never actually got to eat, could he order a pizza with it? Even if he could order a pizza, how would it get to him? He was in the middle of the fucking woods. 

He looked over his shoulder when he heard some sort of yelling in... French? Yeah, he thought that was French. Sounded French enough to be French... Probably? He only actually spoke English, so he didn't have a damn clue what she was saying, but she was holding her gaudy pink dress as if it was some sort of injured child, so he guessed that she was whining about that. All that he did was sigh at her.

Why had they been thrown in the woods with her?

Done paying attention to the pink toddler in disguise as an adult woman throwing a temper tantrum, Ren looked down at the device in hia hand, and poked some buttons on it. That had to do something... Right?

Keeping close to the group, Jazz found himself simply watching and listening to the discussions and arguments being had. He himself had nothing of relevance or importance to add to the conversation so there was really no point in him wasting his breath here. If the lad had any sort of expertise in woodland survival, he probably would have stepped in to help lead, or at least give some input here and there, but considering the extent of his knowledge came from episodes of 'Bear Grylls', he figured he was pretty much useless.

It was a little disheartening though - watching the group fall apart so quickly - when they hadn't even realized they were in this predicament together for more than ten minutes. The drama was unbearable, if not a little sickening, and it seemed the main source of this strife was the french girl. Not that Jazz was surprised by the notion,  just disappointed.

Still, Jazz tried to remain optimistic. There was a chance they could make it out of  these woods alive if they could rally themselves together. Raven certainly had the moxie, and Heinrich had a no bullshit attitude that would go a long way. At this point it just depended on the cooperation of everyone else and any skills they could bring to the table.  

While the rest of the group decided to try and figure out the french girl problem - something about her dress - Jazz decided to sit himself down on the grass and maybe clear his mind a little bit. In his hand he still held the strange grey device, but as far as he could tell it was scrap metal. Pressing each button, the device responded with disappointing silence. Jazz even began to press the buttons in unison- trying different combinations and patterns - but again, there was no response from the seemingly worthless machine.

It was all so strange to Jazz, to the point where none of it truly felt real anymore. Maybe there was still a chance that this was all a dream? Raising his head to look towards the sky, Jazz greeted the sunlight as it gently fluttered across his skin.

'At least the sunlight feels real.' Despite himself, a small grin crept onto Jazz's face. 'Christ, look at me, I'm stuck in the middle of the woods with a bunch of strangers and here I am smiling at a little sunlight. Probably look like a nutter right about now.' Even still, Jazz found himself enjoying the light against his pale skin.

Darya De Lucia

Darya looked around at the rag tag group of strangers. Everyone was so different and almost all of them didn't seem interested in actually moving their asses and getting out of . . . wherever they were. Ravyn seemed to be the only one that got it. Between the arguing french girl and the smiling guy in the grass, they were wasting precious time. I have to get back home. Approaching Ravyn, Darya quietly cleared her throat to get her attention. "Hi. Look, I know you're kinda in charge right now, but I need to get home. My brother's by himself." She found herself racing through her words. "So, if the plan is to get to the stream and follow it to civilization, maybe I can start that way with whoever wants to come along and we can wait for you by the stream. " She tilted her head slightly towards the now panicking french girl. "And if it takes you a while to get everyone else there, those of us that leave now could set up a fire and maybe find some food or something. At least that way, we're actually doing something instead of standing around here."

It sounded like a logical plan to her. And even if she says no, I might just start out on my own. We all know the plan. And I'm sure Maverick's freaking out. She tried picturing her brother realizing she wasn't at home anymore. Instead of the panicked little boy calling all the neighbors trying to find her, she pictured him shrugging his shoulders and going back to his video games. He probably just thinks I ran to the convenience store to pick up something for dinner. Maybe that's a good thing. It'll give me a chance to get closer to home.

@KageYuuki

Heinrich Schnieder

Letting out a long, heavy, sigh, the man shook his head. "..Seems I must do something then... I suppose I should thank my work for this one..." and the fact he was bored and read up on basic shit on everything, what else to do when you're cooking? Stepping away from the small man(?) he took a moment to dust himself off and approach the hysterical young woman, keep a respectful amount of distance, one hand held behind his back as the other was bent across his sternum, looking much akin to a very roughly hewn butler.

In a pink frilly apron. 

"Excuse my interruption madam, but if you would allow me have a moment of your time I can remove the stain from your dress with utmost ease." he kept straight and to the point, keeping honorifics and respect at the highest priority. "However, we will have need of water to do so. I have the other necessary ingredients... But I will be able to attend to it without worry." it was almost mechanical how he spoke to the woman, his accent was mild yet enough to bring attention to it. "I would also like to say that we have no means of signalling for help, our position in the forest is quite unknown... Should we find a workable radio or communications device we could quite easily lead rescue towards our new position. I myself would go to find such a device to call for help, but the forest can be a dangerous, not to mention dirty, place." he rose a finger, as if  to accentuate the point. 

"Remember you represent your family as well, many stories may be told about this endeavor, and people flock and fawn over the strong willed survivalist." 

why not appeal to a future rise in popularity. "...T.V shows, movie adaptations..." the bait was getting even more to tempting. "...Could you imagine.." he started to go back to his soft spoken state, awaiting what she might say next. 

( @Juju )

Oh good, it was the frilly man whom had ignored her. Jupiter had fully expected another lecture on why she should follow their half-baked plan of trudging through that god-forsaken jungle. As such, she regarded him coolly when he approached her in such a dignified way. It all melted away into pure surprise when he spoke. By the time he claimed he could wash the stain out of her dress she had forgotten all about the fact he had ignored her at first. 

He also brought up the topic of movie adaptations.

Jupiter had not thought about that. Naturally, the press would be all over this event. She could see it now; Daughter of Multi-billionaire Survives In Uncharted Wilderness For Days. The interviews, the talk shows, she would have to prepare for that. Her father would encourage them of course, after all there was no harm in an extra bit of publicity. In fact he could even start a charity over it to make a profit. People ate that stuff up like candy. The oddly-dressed chef was right, she had to uphold her family reputation out here just as well as anywhere else. Jupiter was a Bourgeois, and she would not let these fools change that.

“At least someone has common decency here!” she exclaimed in relief, allowing her dirtied dress to fall about her legs as she got back onto her feet. “This dress was made just last week! You will not believe how long it took to match the design and the materials perfectly!”

With a flick of her hair, she held her head up proudly and looked towards the foreboding jungle of dirt and snags. If what the chef said was true then there was still hope for her wounded garb.

A look of pure determination shone through Jupiter’s features. “This stain needs water before it sets in and ruins the fabric.” 

She may be forced to last out in the wild, but she still had standards.

@KageYuuki @Orikanyo

@KageYuuki@Kimiwriter

(Here's hoping I'm not putting this in at a bad time, but I don't see any better point to do this.)

Having not gotten a response out of the flower loving girl when she went off to let the French stuck up know about the poison ivy, Luka let out a light sigh through his nose, stuffing his hands in his pockets and shaking his head. Honestly, he wasn't too disappointed that she'd walked off. He could tell she was a shy type–more than people ever said he was–so it was likely she wouldn't stay near others much. The way he'd treated the French girl with his speech probably didn't help. They all probably saw him as some kind of proud, arrogant figure right now. Honestly, he neither blamed them nor cared if that was their opinion. He knew what he knew, and as he watched Heinrich use Jupiter's position as a wealthy figure to convince her to accept his help, he shook his head as it confirmed a few things he'd suspected. She truly seemed proud of her wealth and probably hadn't worked a day in her life on her own. Of course, he hadn't done any serious "work" himself, either. All the work he ever did he did because he wanted to and enjoyed it, not because he had to or because it brought him profit, but she didn't need to know that. Actually, none of them did.

Though I can't say I don't get her point of view, he thought. She's probably been the spoiled princess all her life. It's gonna be hard to break her of an arrogant streak. And it's not like I came across any better just now anyway. Damn it if I'm not a moron for letting my mouth run away with me. Just can't stand when rich people flaunt what they got. Now they'll think I'm no better. Slowly his brow furrowed and he looked towards the stream everyone had been talking about, his hands slowly coming out of his pockets and clenching. But, one way or another, like it or not, they're stuck with me, and me with them, and they're gonna learn how we're different. Ravyn's right, we'll have to all stick together if we're gonna make sure we all get home alright. We've all got family of some sort to get back too.

Marching over to the girl who'd introduced herself as Darya, he stopped beside her and said to her, "I'm in. You're right–we should get moving. The sooner someone scouts ahead, the better." Looking to the stream again, sighed, "To civilization or a campsite, the sooner we know where that stream goes, the better off we'll all be." Then he looked at Darya again and added, softer now in the hopes few, preferably only she, would hear, "And... If you've got someone to get back to, I'm gonna do my damnedest to help you get back to them, especially a little brother."

Part of Lilly was relived that Jupiter had gotten away form the vine.
But Part of her also felt a bit guilty for her dress.
It was her late warning that caused her to jump down so abruptly.
On top of all that, she seemed to have inadvertently snubbed some one else.

Lilly didn't do well with strangers, much less a crowd of them.
It also seemed that everyone had their own agendas and reasons for wanting to get back home.
It was all so much to process at once.
She felt like her head was spinning and her chest tightening. 
She found herself muttering "förlåt" over and over again.

Finally she said nothing at all as she tried to calm herself down and process what was going on.
It seemed like most of them wanted to head to some river or stream.
Some of them wanted to set up some kind of camp.

The idea of sticking around and camping with these people didn't appeal to Lilly one bit.

She decided it would be best to head to the water.
In the back of her mind she secretly wanted to know what kind of plants grew on the banks in this area anyway.

Maintaining a very large personal space perimeter, she approached Luka and in a tiny voice mumbled "för-" clearing her throat, she corrected herself "..I mean sorry.." 

She then crossed her arms insecurely and walked towards the main of the group and asked "if it's ok.. can I come to?"

Ravyn Cooper

Ravyn glanced back at Darya as she spoke, "I . . . really don't feel like splitting up's a very good idea." Though it seemed her words only fell on deaf ears as the group began to break off anyway. Or you can just ignore what I'm saying, that's cool too.  She rubbed her eyes as Heinrich seemed to finally convince the more stuck up member of the group into coming along. A slow breath left her lips, "Thanks," she murmured to him. 

There wasn't much point in trying to convince anyone to listen to her when they made it clear they didn't want to. Guess all I can do is try to keep them from getting themselves killed... Probably just the bossy bitch as far as they're concerned... Reaching back into her pocket, she fiddled with the strange device that replaced her phone. Ravyn tried to coax some kind of response from the device but to no avail. "Dammit," she growled under her breath before shoving it back into her pocket.

The dark haired girl remained at the back of the group as they walked, just trying to keep a wary eye out for any signs of trouble. Though she'd admit she really wasn't sure what to even be watching for. They still didn't have the slightest idea where they were. 

In less than ten minutes they'd reached the edge of a river. Its crystal clear water allowed them to see the fish that swam downstream. Off in the distance, faintly visible on the horizon, smoke rose from somewhere in the trees. With smoke there was fire... and with fire... hopefully there was someone that could help. With surprisingly little debate, the group started in the direction of the smoke.

Heinrich Schneider.
A heavy sigh, he had done it. but now he will be finding himself to be the one who can actually speak to the princess without bursting a vein by the others. Or at least so he thought anyways, he was going to take up that mantle anyways because it sure as hell beats that other fool doing it. "Right..." he huffed, following the rest of them out into the woods. making it his job to try and keep an eye on the others so that they don't start wandering and getting lost. He almost felt like a preschool teacher, guiding children along after the leader, expect these kids weren't tied together by a leash thing.

Weird thing really, tying all those children together did work to keep them together, but what if one fell? Would they all fall?

Perhaps he should have snuck away more snacks for himself... It would likely be a long time that they were out here, the cookies hes stashed away could very well be the only thing they know for certain are edible. As such, he had to take care about it, they could likely scavenge, he knew roughly how to make a snare trap for rabbits.. if.. there was indeed rabbits in this place. Wherever this place was. But it had to be somewhere moderate in temperature, lush plant life was all around them, so he could be at least certain there was something edible around the place.

He had spent his time trying to abate the princess, mainly with his skills in cleaning off grass stains with what he really could at the time... and a slight, very slight, drops of his secret stash... he was no drunkard by any stretch but some days he needed to stay standing at any cost. Watered down it didn't give off a smell, but it still had it's effect. The stain was most invisible, even in his relatively unskilled hands.

"There, it should be fine until a cleaner will look at it.." the man spoke gruffly, stretching his back after kneeling down for awhile.

he was far to annoyed to play butler for much longer, he just wanted to find a way out of this place as soon as possible. The man thought about his burning muffins and surged with contained rage once more, drifting closer to a nearby bush as he walked, he only wished to find whatever was responsible for this and force those burnt muffins down it's horrible throat-

THWAKK!!

The sound of a large furred fist impacting as heinrich went spinning away from the bush he walked near, landing face first into the ground with a painful looking skid, tearing the dirt in his landing. Silence filled the air as the large fist retreated for a moment.... Heinrich upon the ground and assumably out cold... Maybe.

Lukanis Williams
Luka looked up, stunned, when Heinrich was sent to the ground. Instantly his brow furrowed and he was dashing towards the bush, stopping just shy of it. He peered through the leaves, then parted them, trying to find whatever had struck his fellow male. Seeing nothing, he frowned and scratched the back of his head, muttering, "Well, that's weird... What could've...?"
Inside, however, he was silently fuming. Sneak attacker, eh? Better hope they're not gonna be following us, whoever they are. For their sake.
Sighing, he shook his head and glanced at Heinrich, saying, "You alright, big guy?"

Ren Lawless
Trap King of Useless

Oh, shit, the really tall guy who looked like he benched couches on a daily basis had been sent to the ground by... Something that Ren couldn't really see. Regardless of whether or not he could see what had hit Heinrich, Ren was sure that anything that could send him skidding to the ground could easily be considered "Bad news". The small blue-haired man jogged toward Heinrich and knelt down beside him. With precisely zero medical experience, he had... No clue what to do after that. He guessed he could check to make sure he was breathing? Wait, he could see that he was breathing. He probably had a pulse if he was breathing.

Instead, he tried shaking his shoulder, "Heinrich? You alright?"​

Darya De Lucia
Darya worried she'd stepped on Ravyn's toes with her suggestion to head towards the river. But honestly, we needed to get moving. Shaking her head, she knelt down and splashed some water on her face. I'll make sure I apologize in private sometime soon.
She stood and looked around at their odd little group. Heinrich-- by some miracle-- had managed to placate the little diva for the time being. Hopefully that'll cool her off for a bit. Turning away, she noticed the shy little flower girl from earlier, just standing off to the side. Darya hadn't heard her speak since she'd quietly asked to come along. Poor thing must be scared. Putting on her most gentle smile, she approached the girl. "Hey. . . Lilly, right?" She introduced herself. "It was really cool how you could identify that poison ivy earlier. Do you know a lot about plants?" Any conversation with the girl was a good thing.

There was a commotion over by the river. Darya looked to see Heinrich out cold on the ground. "What the . . . ?" She glanced back at Lilly. It might be better to stay with her for now.
V viska

Ravyn Cooper
"Holy shit," Ravyn stammered as Heinrich was sent tumbling back, knocked out cold by the blow. Noticing that the others were already checking on their downed companion, amber eyes instead scanned for whatever could have possibly landed the attack. It had to be strong to knock him that far back... Not to mention their attacker was clearly fast to have already slipped away.

Leomon_t.gif
"You've got some nerve trespassing around here," a low, rumbling voice growled from behind the group.

"Wh-what the fuck is that?" Ravyn's eyes widened as she staggered a few steps back before falling. The creature standing before them was easily taller than Heinrich and pure muscle. He looked like a cross between a man and a lion, complete with mane and tail.

Fangs bared, he drew the blade from his belt. "I'll only ask this once: who are you and what do you think you're doing here?" The brandished weapon gleamed in the afternoon sun.

Ravyn's voice faltered as she stared at their attacker. He was far from natural, that much was certain. There was no doubt he could easily kill all of them if he wanted to. What the fuck is going on? It's like some kind of science experiment...

"Well? Are one of you going to answer me?" Fierce eyes bored into each of them before he turned his blade at Ravyn. The sharp edge easily drew a small trickle of blood from her cheek.

Ravyn's breath caught in her throat, she opened her mouth to speak but only a strangled cry escaped. Was this really happening? Was this thing really about to kill her? Dammit, say something!

As the group moved down to the water, Lilly remained for the most part silent.
She felt awkward in a group of strangers, on top of looking like a fool by saying it was all a dream.
But part of her still wasn't completely sure it wasn't.

As they walked, she noticed that none of the plants seemed to make sense.
It all looked like plants that should be real, but from different parts of the world.
Some of the plants didn't even grow in same hemisphere as each other.

As she focused intently on this puzzle , she hadn't even noticed they had arrived at the waters edge.
Only when she heard her name did she snap out of it and reply "hm?. oh I'm sorry."

Rubbing her arm out of nervous habit she felt the dry dirt on her gloves crumbling on her skin.
A reminder of just how abruptly she was taken away.
She began to answer "J. Ja, I've studied plants most of min life."
An accomplished smile began to creep on to her lips as she added "in secondary school I even published an article for the university of Gron-"

A loud smack and a deep thud of someone hitting the ground cutting her off mid sentence .
a quick gasp and a pronounced flinch replacing her confidence as she held her arms out in front of her and her hands over her mouth.

Things only got worse as what seemed like a giant monster lion appeared.
The beast was something out of a nightmare, but all too real.

when it put it's blade to Raven, Lilly's eyes began to tear up.
She tried to say something to intervene but nothing came out but a tiny squeak of a "N..Nej..Sluta"

As the intensity grew, Lilly felt more and more helpless to do anything about it.
She began to wonder if this was actually some kind of nightmare.
one she couldn't escape like in those dumb internet stories she would read at night.

collapsing to her knees she could only let out a pathetic whine "snälla sluta"
As if correcting herself, she said it again in English "please..stop."

After her dress was cleaned and before the appearance of the lion-man, Jupiter had been contented for the most part. Well, as contented as one of her social status could be in such a filthy, savage habitat. Nevertheless, it was a grand improvement to the situation. She had even quieted down her complaints once they had left the river, instead focusing her attention on the canopy of leaves above. Despite everything Ravyn had said, she was still convinced that a search and rescue team would arrive. It had to, she was too important to be ‘lost’, not like these commoners would know what that felt like. It was only a matter of time before a helicopter of sorts would pass by, and she was not going to miss it.

Then, just as the situation could not get any worse, it did when the German chef was knocked clean off his feet by some furred fist. It turned out that it belonged to a hulking creature which could have easily been straight out of a Hollywood film. Not only that, but the man-beast was brandishing a blade and demanded for someone to answer him.

Jupiter’s response was the same as anyone who came face to face with the feline equivalent of the wolfman, and she froze with a surprised gasp. Her eyes were wide while her mind tried to make sense out of this bizarre situation, which according to every ounce of reason should not exist.

No one was responding. What do they do? What was going on? Jupiter’s heart was racing at a million miles per second, it’s beating deafening her ears. She looked at the downed Heinrich and then back to the lion-man. What should she do? Run? Talk? What would she say?

Then something clicked in the back of her mind, echoing words that had been voiced not too long ago.

"...why not appeal to a future rise in popularity...T.V shows, movie adaptations..."

The man whom had said that was currently lying on the ground, apparently knocked out by a creature that should not exist. It was too coincidental. She could see the others with their shocked expressions, so stricken with fear that their faces almost looked comical. In one sweeping revelation she knew why; they were being played for fools. It was one of those stupid prank shows on television. The lion was nothing but a feat of human engineering. Jupiter had seen things like this in a technological showcase she had attended with her father a few years ago. This ‘prank’ was nothing more than a means to publicize it. Her father must have sponsored it, explaining why she was here. Still, she had nearly ruined a dress over this idiotic stunt and was far from happy.

Well, if they wanted a show than she would give them one.

Jupiter stepped forward, her head held high and her green eyes locked onto the beast threatening Ravyn. It was pretty realistic, she would give them that, but she would not be fooled.

We’ve got some nerve? No. Listen here, fur-ball...” she growled. “I don’t know who the hell you think you are, but you can leave us alone. We are not trespassing in your stupid woods- we don't even know where we are! Now be a good kitty and put that over-sized knife down!”

Any moment now there would be the big reveal. Hidden cameramen would come out of the bushes, telling them it was all a joke and laugh at how scared they were.

Heinrich Schnieder
Ravyn Cooper
???

The words echoed in the man's head, various voices calling out to him, the creature, and all he could not her very well, but all... Save for the last one, spoke of panic, or in the "Princess'" case indignation. Whatever this thing was.. it wasn't human... No man could punch like that, especially in a fur suit... he had the pleasure of fighting such a person in the past, the suit did nothing to help the man hurt Heinrich, but it most definitely didn't help him breathe.

Especially in a headlock.

Contemplating silently laying down and simply letting the others handle it, he thought on everything that could happen. The creature was a warrior, no doubt, the mentioning of an oversized knife likely meant it was armed with a sword. or... Literally an oversized knife, either way, it was armed.

Which meant, if one of them messed this up, they will likely find themselves to quickly be turned from a full idiot to two halves of one.

Not to mention the innocent one was in tears, poor thing, she must be so afraid...

Along with the others...

Looks like he was being called to action again...

Grunting unhappily, the man slowly rose to his feet once more, placing his two hands upon his head he fixed his neck with a satisfying crack, rubbing the back of his head with his right hand as he thought of his next words... how would the creature react? he was certainly taking a gamble here...it was better then leaving these fools to deal with it...

"Don't worry Lilly, it'll all be fine." The man spoke, finally turning towards the large Feline man.

He examined the creature first, up and down, taking a moment to examine his opponent. Too much for him to handle... Whatever this thing was, it was strong... Capable... Fierce.

"That was one hell of a punch.." he responded, rubbing his cheek slightly. "You must be quite strong to have dealt such a punch... But it was unnecessary." He stepped forwards, hoping it would switch its attention towards him. He didn't want to risk Ravyn's neck as he spoke.

"We are lost, woke up in a clearing not too far from this point. None of us can remember how it is we came upon this place, or where we are at all. We cannot contact anybody as well, so we have no idea if rescue is to come..." He explained their situation, leaving out no detail. "Being lost, we headed towards the water. As such..." He motioned to the red mark across his face.

"Our intentions were not to intrude... If you are to punish someone, I lead us here. As such, I shall bear responsibility." He glanced towards Ravyn a moment before staring once again into the creature's ferocious eyes, but he would not falter.

Was he afraid?

Damn fucking straight he was.

But he would not let the others be hurt under his guard, he would rather die than let this kitty hurt his... Well... Acquaintances.

Leomon_collectors.png

Fur bristled and fangs bared, a low snarl was given in response to Jupiter's outburst. Flames seemed to wreath his free hand, "Juuouken..." Punching towards the pompous girl, a blast of energy shaped in the head of a roaring lion barely missed her and those nearby. He was borderline cutting them all down then and there until Heinrich spoke up.

Those piercing green eyes bore into the man next, watching his every movement closely. "Lost...?" While lower, his voice still rumbled like distant thunder. The creature looked each of the gathered before turning back to Heinrich, finally pulling his sword away from Ravyn's neck. "Who are you?"

Trembling, Ravyn carefully slid back and away from the angered beast.

Heinrich stood strong, feeling slightly better now that Ravyn backed off, but he was still under the gaze of the creature before him... this... lion.. man... Lionman.

Heinrich summoned up his courage to answer the Lionman, steeling his gaze upon the fire controlling being's face.

"My name is Heinrich Schnieder, a lost man, seeking help."

"Heinrich Schnieder..." The lion's eyes narrowed as he studied the man, "...lost man?" Confusion seemed to flicker across his features as a tense silence hung in the air. "You... you're not Digimon... are you?"

Heinrich's face broke from the gaze for a moment, raising a confused eyebrow. "...Digimon? I'm sorry but... What exactly is a Digimon?" He asked honestly, seeming quite confused. "I am a human, same as the others of the group here..." He explained, hoping it would give some sort of light on the situation.

...Digimon? Ravyn kept her focus on... what must have been one of these Digimon.

Realization crossed the Digimon's face as his stance relaxed somewhat. "Humans? Here? That's not..." He looked around again, noting the cut on Ravyn's neck oozing blood, "...actually... possible?"

"I.. Don't quite know about this world but... it seems we're here now..." Heinrich eyed Ravyn's neck, taking out a napkin and handing it to her to cover the small cut with. "By no decision of ours... All of us wish to get back home." He turned back to the Lionman hoping that he knew of a way.

"This is the Digital World," the Digimon explained while returning his sword to its sheath. "I'm Leomon."

Ravyn took the napkin, having not even realized she'd been cut. "Digital World...? You're saying we're in a computer or something?"

Leomon looked over at her, "No, I'm not."

"What?" Was all she could murmur under her breath. It was bad enough they were in the middle of nowhere, but now this thing... Leomon... was telling them they were in a different world entirely? It was more than enough to make her head spin.

"Leomon..." Heinrich spoke again... it seems... he wasn't far off with his name after all!

Juju Juju Kimiwriter Kimiwriter Orikanyo Orikanyo Necromantic Necromantic V viska Seraph X Seraph X Throne Trinity Throne Trinity

Last edited:
Lilly was about to brake down and cry when Heinrich suddenly got back up and reassured her.
His manly eastern European voice was so comforting to her.
And the way he took charge of the situation ..

As the Lion monster lowered its guard and things began to calm down her gear began to give way to amazement.
She sat there positively starry eyed at the whole thing.
It was just like out of one of her shoujo
books she kept under her bed.

The creature, who revealed himself to be 'Leomon' suddenly caught her attention when he mentioned just where they were.
Lilly blurted in almost a whisper "Digital world?"
Were they really do far from home that they were in a whole nother world?
Was that even possible?

As she thought about It, it made more sense then it first sounded.
Why else would these plants live in the same region.
The only answer was the biosphere was different.
But that still didn't explain how or why they were there.
She sure wasn't in Sweden anymore. that's for sure.

Realizing she had unintentionally trespassed on this Leomons territory she rubbed the back of her head and with a child like sing song apologized "sorry mister Loemon sir."

Ren Lawless
Jesus fucking Christ shit fuck what the fuck

a762c87b35cd489ac2a3ef14e9eb574e.jpg
Ren looked up as the "Princess" whom he didn't know the name of (aka didn't care what her name was) decided to trot her bratty pink ass over to the... What the hell was that thing? A bipedal lion? Since when did lions walk on two legs? Ren was no zoologist, but he was pretty sure that lions weren't supposed to walk on two legs, carry swords, or... talk? It was also talking? Not even his needlessly technologically advanced fridge talked in as clear English as that lion was talking in. Oh, shit, and the large talking lion was holding his sword to... Ravyn? Yeah, Ravyn, and the girl with purple hair seemed to be crying. He felt bad for her, she seemed so sensitive, he was scared for Ravyn, who seemed to be in some pretty immediate danger, and kind of pissed at the prissy fucking princess.

More so, he was scared for his life, and, not for the first time in his life, glad that he couldn't feel much of anything. He didn't want to die, but, at the very least, if the bipedal lion decided that he actually wanted to kill all of them, he wouldn't suffer more than some vague discomfort. He couldn't say that for everyone else, though.

Oh, shit, what was going on with that cat's punches? Why was there some form of energy around it? Why did it seem to actually want to kill them?

Given that he had been distracted by the lion that seemed to be their impending doom, when Heinrich actually sat up instead of staying still while Ren wasn't looking, the small male actually jumped back when the chef moved. Well, accurately he just toppled onto his butt and probably stained the hell out of his dress.

Oh, Heinrich was going toward the angry cat....

tumblr_o3ht99U4zI1r4jf9no1_250.png

He was talking to that monstrosity? Was he suicidal? Wait, talking to the lion seemed to be doing some good... It was responding, and didn't seem quite as angry as before. In fact, it had decided to put up it's sword, which was definitely something that Ren thought fell under the "better than before" category. What did it mean about "Digimon" though? What the actual fuck was a Digimon supposed to be? The prefix seemed to have something to do with Digital things, but how could it be something digital? Maybe "mon" stood for monster, but that would have to mean that they were in a video game or smething. From all of Ren's life experience, he was pretty damn sure that he wasn't a video game character. And the Lion introduced itself as... Leomon? Well, if that was what it wanted to be called, Ren had no room to judge. Everybody had a name and, if that was that one's name, he wasn't going to comment. He doubted Leomon picked it's own name.

Maybe Leomon... wasn't an it? The lion definitely looked and sounded male... Probably a he. Still, if he was digital, did he really have a gender? Maybe they just decided what gender they wanted to be. Well, normal people could also do that, but it wasn't quite the same as a digital cat deciding whether they wanted to be called he or she.

Ren was kind of confused.

Darya De Lucia​
Darya was stunned. And scared. And confused. What the hell was that thing and what were they supposed to do now? She could only watch as the man-lion-thing threatened Ravyn. Lilly sank to the ground beside her. Darya cautiously put her hand on the girl's shoulder. She knew she should try comforting her or step in to help Ravyn but her voice and her body didn't want to move.
It wasn't until Jupiter and Heinrich stepped in and-- miraculously-- calmed the lion-man down that Darya realized she'd been holding her breath. At least now they didn't seem like they were in immediate danger.
"Digital world?" She said quietly to no one in particular. "Like a video game?" She recalled her brother going on and on about virtual reality during one of his many attempts to convince their dad to get him one of the new systems. But if this is a video game, why aren't I aware of being in it? And how the hell did I end up playing this game in the first place? Reaching up, she pulled on her hair, just hard enough that it started to get uncomfortable. Well this much is real. Sinking to the ground, she gripped the earth. It felt like real grass and the cool soil below it got under her fingernails. And this is real so it can't be a video game.
Looking around at the others, she was surprised at how calmly they were taking the news that they were in some kind of computer-- no, not computer-- some alternate universe. How the hell did we end up here? Darya scowled. She raised her hand. "Excuse me, Mr. Leomon," the name was strange; partly fitting and partly ridiculous, "what did you mean, human's weren't possible here?" The idea of this being an alternate universe only brought up more questions, like how did they all manage to get there and why them and how could they get home and what would happen if they couldn't get back? No. I probably just went crazy and this is all in my head. She hopped that was the case. At least then there was a chance of getting better and going home.

Leomon
Ravyn Cooper

Leomon looked over everyone gathered once more. He offered Lilly a slight nod at her apology before looking towards Darya. "No, this isn't a game of some kind..." The tall Digimon glanced towards the smoke rising over the trees, "This isn't your world, that's why humans appearing is unheard of. We've never considered it possible," he looked back towards the others, "Until now I guess."

Ravyn felt the color drain from her face as she leaned against one of the towering trees. Another world entirely? How'd they even get there then? And perhaps more importantly... "How are we even supposed to get home?" She murmured, failing in her attempt to remain calm.

Leomon's ears pivoted to her, "I'm sorry, but I don't know... I'm sure it's a lot to process, though." He sighed, "Come on, I can take you somewhere you can sit down and rest..." He motioned for them to follow him deeper into the forest.

Lukanis Williams
Luka wasn't sure what to think of all Leomon had said. A whole other world? Seriously? It was way too crazy to not be a dream. And yet... The sight of Ravyn bleeding mere moments before had him convinced. Plus, there was no way he'd have ever dreamt up something like this. So many people from so many places who were all so different... Definitely too nuts to be a dream of his.
Sighing, he silently agreed that getting home was a big concern, and decided to try and focus on the positive: At least this Leomon guy is nice enough when he's not hurling flaming lion heads or swinging that huge sword of his. And this place is kinda cool–pretty. I'll bet Lily would–
And there it was, the thoughts of his little sister. Lowering his gaze to stare at his shoes as he walked, Luka sighed, fighting to hold back a tear. Honestly, he was afraid–afraid for his family, for Lily. Would they notice he was gone, and when? How would he get back to them?
Shaking his head, he furrowed his brow and firmed his chin. He was still worried, but slowly he felt confidence returning to his being. I may be trapped in a weird world with a bunch of potentially weird people–and a pompous pampered princess (say that five times fast)–but at least I can have an adventure to tell Lily about when I finally do get home. And maybe I can bring her back some evidence that it actually happened. A flower, maybe?
Looking at Leomon's back as they marched, the white-haired youth cleared his throat and asked, "Where exactly are we going?"

The blazing light of Leomon’s fist reflected in Jupiter’s eyes, along with a clear swelling of fear. Was it legal to have flames this close to a person? She watched as the lion-creature drew back his arm in preparation for a punch. Something wasn’t right. This animatronic thing -or whatever it was - was acutely realistic, even down to the bunching of muscles. Jupiter felt the color drain from her face.

It couldn’t be real. That was impossible.

Juuouken…” it snarled.

Then, faster than you could say “Bon adieu”, the flames shot towards her. This quickly resulted in a high-pitched scream. All of her shallow ‘boldness’ melted away as quickly as shadows before a candle. She didn’t even see the feline shape the fireball took, instead she quickly covered her head with her arms and squatted down with her eyes screwed shut.

Jupiter stayed in this position even after the blast had struck the ground beside her, shaking like a leaf and whimpering slightly. She could hear the others talking, but they sounded far away despite being a stone’s throw away from her. From fragments of their conversation she was able to gather a few things. First, she didn’t die; secondly, the thing that attacked her was a ‘digimon’; and lastly, they were in a place called the Digital World.

Her hair was a mess, she was covered in dirt, and part of her dress looked like it had been singed, but Jupiter didn’t mutter a word of complaint as she followed after the others. She stumbled numbly along, her eyes hazy and her gaze far-off. In her mind she could not escape the realization that she had almost died. It dominated her thoughts, and made it hard to focus on anything that was being said.

Users who are viewing this thread