• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings {IC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost IC... (Adv/Lit) (Yes, Always OPEN!!)

OOC
Here
Other
Here

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost posts...

Hi!! Yes, We always open!! If you wanna post something for your charrie, come on by and say Hi!! in the OoC!!

PAGE 1 (**click on charrie name to jump to post)

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Daisie - "No good deed goes unpunished..."
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Calli - "Love ya, but ya gotsta go...!"
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Shine - "Pick up the pieces..."
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Rai - "If it dies, so too does my union..."
ShredKnives ShredKnives - Ell - Ell is struggling with her identity.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Lareine - "Tough love, proud hearts..."
ShredKnives ShredKnives - Suzy - Suzy has an idea.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Tik-Talk - "Another morning, another ass-kicking..."
ShredKnives ShredKnives - Surena - Stardeus is there to assassinate him.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Curse - "This ain't business..."
ShredKnives ShredKnives - {Hally} - {Hally} wants to recreate the impossibility.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Calli - "Way of the Apex Predator..."
BananaMuffin BananaMuffin - Lara - Lara wakes up in a pile of stuffed plushies.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - KiKina - "Best. 'Friends'..."
Shawdios Shawdios - Big - Big gives into indulgence and takes a small breather.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Thee Imp - "A million questions and even one more than that..."
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Ashes - "Ya do now doncha..."
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 - "Circe" - In her bar in the town in Salem, Massatusets...
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Niki - "Failings of the Wildling Heart..."
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - Meltdown - "A Promise with no future..."

Last edited:

Character: "Daisie" - DA1-513-07 | Cyborg Symbiote - Ship Security/Black-Ops.
World and Plot: Aboard the Siren, Intergalactic Spaceship. Ragtag mercenaries of all different walks of life reconvene after 'shore-leave' and are headed to meet a new employer.​
Context: Daisie Noticing a new stowaway.​
BG Motivation: The Cyborg overcomes her "No good deed goes unpunished" philosophy.​
Post Inspiration:
BuggaBoo said:
Yes, they were still dark and alluring but the look in them...? It would be a lie if she did not admit she liked the look and lustre of those eyes.​

"No good deed goes unpunished..."

Daisee-Small.jpg
Those familiar smells of the machine oil, metal and musty sweat. That familiar sound of a breathless exhale. The familiar glint off of each alloyed plate of her tail flashing in succession. Finally, the cyborg symbiote slid out from her recharge pod.

Both legs swung out in unison, away from the form-fitted cushion, gun-metal hued knees pressed neatly together. One of those legs was worth more than at least 2 crew members' share of their last haul. But truly, it was one of those legs that had given the Siren's crew even the slightest hope of landing such a prize. The black tinted visor that covered up her entire 'face' reflected the diagnostics listing out on the screen across from her pod. Both hands pressed upon the dark cushion as she leaned forward. And it was here where she paused ever so slightly.

Another reflection, obviously not her own, she caught in the lower corner of the diagnostics screen. A pair of large, dark eyes, shining and quivering peered out from the shadow just underneath her pod.

The familiar swishing sound of air being sliced as her alloy-plated tail whipped out, wicked and razor sharp intent unleashing from its tip. At the same time both soft, synthetic padded feet touched down upon the metallic floor, her tail had the little thing pinned to the floor plate, the pincers pressing right up against the little thing's neck. The large, dark eyes she had seen but mere seconds earlier popped open even larger as its fuzzy body writhed around. It should have struggled harder, but it felt the ever-increasing sharp, red pain digging into its neck as it had squirmed about. A certain understanding now found its way into its eyes as the gunmetal hued body of the cyborg loomed large over it; if she wanted to, she could easily bring both pincers together and decapitate the little thing with minimal effort.

So what to do now with this little thing...? This fuzzy alien organism had breached security protocol of the Siren. Daisie was given the duty of Ship Security and somehow this blue-grey quadriped made it past her sweep and the spaceship's foreign lifeform scanners. Curious... No. Not curious. Failure. It was a failure of security on her watch. But it was an easy fix; toss it into a latrine bulb and jettison it out the airlock.

Her tail swished upward, lifting the fuzzy little thing up by its neck. It did not struggle. It only held onto her pincer with its red-palmed paws, dark eyes watching her expectantly. No. Not expectantly. Acceptance. Acceptance of its fate. Those bulbous dark eyes held solid despite facing death. This little stowaway had hardened steel within; it had the bravery of beasts 10 times its size. Daisie paused, frozen in place as she held the latrine bulb in her hands.

Programming and choice battled time and again internally within her and as per usual her philosophy adopted from the Captain had always won. That familiar click and hiss of static sounded out from her vocal speaker before uttering; "No good deed goes unpunished..."

They were 4 hours, 23 minutes and 43 seconds away from reaching the planet. 33 minutes, 5 seconds after clearing 'customs' they would be face to face with their next employer's liason to collect the downpayment for their 'special' task.

Daisie's tail slowly brought the little fuzzy alien organism closer to her visor. A final once over inpection she gave the thing. It trembled now, shrinking away from her cold visage. Oh, but those eyes.

a492b1b9dedf9889cbacd2dea1b09f52--little-dragon-baby-dragon.jpg

"Man, you are really cool..." one of her crewmates always said that to her and when she finally parsed that 'cool' was not in reference to her internal temperature, she truly appreciated the weight of the compliment. It was like scratching an itch she never knew she had. The intonation and mirth was not the exact same as they, not even close, but not bad for her first attempt saying such words.

Daisie estimated she had a good 3 hours and 7 seconds to deal with the punishment that always followed in the wake of a good deed.

WC: 696

Character: "Calli" - Calliope Brillianté Majesty Jones | Felidae Faerallis | The Loveable Rogue/Pilot
World and Plot: Outer Galaxy Ring. Ragtag privateers of all different walks of life are hired to hunt down a Space Wyrm and collect the precious resource from inside it.
Context: Calliope escaping to meet the new crew.
BG Motivation: The cat-girl owns her own personal spacecraft; The Spinnerette.
Post Inspiration:
BuggaBoo said:

But it was an easy fix; toss it into a latrine bulb and jettison it out the airlock.

"Love ya, but ya gotsta go...!"

Cat-girl-small.jpg
"Ey, so ya gettin' all sexified in there for me, bae?"

It had taken her about 25 minutes to finally get the other female into that room all by herself. Well, it was not so much a room as it was a nice bedding spot for 2 very rambunctious n' ready to get it on young women. In any other circumstance, Calli would have had used her pheremone manipulation techniques to have that other female in behind that airlock within mere heartbeats. But no. No, Calli just had to be dating another Faerallis. The other fuzzy skinned woman would have easily smelled what Calli was up to and a fight would definitely have errupted.

And Calli was not about the fighting right now; she was a lover not a fighter! And this was her own vessel afterall. It was meant for a small cluster of 5 personnel at most, but still The Spinnerette was hers and she had a 'no-violence-onboard' policy. That and her current Faerallis flame was of Canidae stock; the other female was twice Calli's size and with a bite twice as strong as a normal Canidae. But still, she managed to get her in there. Whew.

"Awwwww yeah, you know it's about to go downtown with a low down pound...! Girl, come get some...!!!"

Little pink lips puckered together. One lid winked close over her green eye, a dark roan eyebrow raised high above the yellow one. Oh, but did she just have to have that kinda' voice and homeland accent that her sound soooooooooooooo damn tasty? Both big feline eyes popped open wide, went cross eyed, then snapped shut. She fanned herself as her broad-striped tail flicked upward and twitched anxiously behind her. A pause. Then a ragged sigh she let out as her orange-furred hand reached up and hovered over that big, exposed button.

"K. I will. I am sooooooooo down for you, girl...! As soon as I'm done, Powts, I'mma pick you up, k...?" The Felidae Ferallis female pushed the red button.

"Yeeeeeeah-heeeey-- wait. Wut? Cals!! Girl, whachu mean? I'm ready to-- Ey... Why these orange lights flashing? WhatEvacuationSequence?! Cals! CALLEEEEEEE--!!"

A large canned whoosh! sounded out. Calli sighed once more and made her way to the port hole. She waved twice with her fingers at the ejected escape pod racing away in the opposite direction. A wistful smile pulled up at the corner of her little pink lips. It had to be done. It was the only way she could escape from her current flame without having to full on explain for hours on end that Calli would be gone for months on end since she was hired for another Space Wyrm hunt.

"Ey, Spinny...? Set a course for the Asteroid Yr'woL-07... gotsta meet some new 'associates."

An electric whistling affirmed her request.

"Oh and, Spinny...?"

Yeah, she would have to make it up to her girlie big time when she got back. Yet again. But first...

"Send text message to Escape Pod 2: 'Oops. 'Tongue Emoji.' 'Heart,' 'heart,' 'heart,' 'heart.' Ummmmm--"

...she had to spice up the relationship a bit.

"--k, yeah. 'Middle finger,' 'tears of joy cat emoji.' Then block all pod transmissions to The Spinnerette."

An electric whistling affirmed her request and Calli flashed her signature sharp-toothed grin and giggled.

The Spinnerette rocketed away towards the Outer Ring once more.

WC: 540

Character: "Shine" - Ki'Asia of Clan Wicked | Paramedic - Driver
World and Plot: Anime Dystopian Retro-Future. A group of super-powered people, Visionaries, are hired onto a shadowy Special-Ops squad by an enigmatic figure hellbent on eradicating all enemy monstrosities.
Context: Shine has tracked her sister down and located her in the aftermath of the colossal battle.
BG Motivation: She is a 'black sheep' of the family due to not propping in the 'family business' and would rather use her abilities to help all of Mistol instead.
Post Inspiration:
And Calli was not about the fighting right now; she was a lover not a fighter!

"Pick up the pieces..."

Kia-Sml.jpg
The majority of the battle she had missed and thus, she had missed one of the most spectacular sights in decades. But she was not here for all of that. No, Ki was here for the aftermath. She was here for the collateral damage. She was here to pick up the pieces of the devastation laid out for them.

And speak of the devil, there was Devastation lying there: broken, bloodied and bruised. As she hunkered down, of course the tears spilled out from grey-blue eyes; that perpetual smile at her lips but a forgotten ghost. Cherry was right; dumbass Rai had signed onto another STF despite what happened to her old squad. The indigo haired young woman sighed and shook her head. Now, look at you... Ya got whacha deserve, Rainy, you brainless bitch...

The big med pack was tossed haphazardly as she lost her composure and scrambled to embrace her sister's huge fallen body. Rai could have had a spinal injury but screw protocol right now; the blue-headed, dumbass monster looked dead as it was. A few more heartbeats passed and like the flick of a switch she went from loving little sister to Field Paramedic again. Ki wiped away the wet emotions from her face with the base of her brown palms and staightened out her bright reflective uniform and cap. A quick nerve calming breath, then she went into protocol procedures for the matter at hand. But not before stealing away her sister's charred black boxed cap. Glowing purples and pink lights swirled round and round from her eyes as she dug her fingers tightly into that cap, scrying for that familiar 'stitch pattern' in it. Once found, Ki added another section to the memory and message 'tapestry' hidden therein. Eyes returned to the normal gunmetal hue. A sigh, then she tucked the burnt thing into her apron pocket.

"Hey, Shine," said a male voice as she finished up her diagnostics, blanketing her sister's prone body and bracing her neck. "that's some hella fine find ya gots there, eh? She'd be pretty damned sexy if not for looking like some slab of meat that took a few to many hits from a butcher knife and hammer--OOFFF!!!"

Ki removed her fist from her comrade's gut and pulled him up by brown hair. Blue-grey eyes stared darkly into his green ones, "That piece of meat is my sister, Stripes. Say anything close to demeaning like that again, and I punch even harder. And lower. Got me?"

The bigger man swallowed hard and nodded, eyes filled with equal amounts of bewilderment and pain.

Vibrant and bubbly, she was called Shine because of her constant smiles and positive vibes after all. But as of now, she was none of that as they loaded Rai into the back of the van with the flashing lights. They would have to make more room for more bodies, but this one, at least to her, was the one that mattered the most. The double doors slammed shut and the indigo-headed girl swung about face, leaned into the van's back door and sighed. Damn, the Eastern Commercial District was completely FUBAR'd. Even the blue of the skies above seemed like it was mocking the absolute mess that was left of this place. Hopefully, good ol' 'Uncle' Yorick and his shop made it out unscathed. One deep inhale, one shaky exhale. A sharp pull to snug her cap down tight onto her head then she nodded at Stripes. Both ventured out into the rubble and debris.

Ki's eyes lit up, again swirling purple and pinks as she held out both hands, panning over nearby collapsed buildings. The Visionary was on the lookout for survivors, using her ability to sense out psychic signatures or strained emotions. Yes, they could help the physically injured but the mental anguish and trauma..?

Mistol was her home. The Blue Markets were her people. And Shine would always do her damndest to heal them as best she could.

WC: 673

Character: "Rai" - Rai'Shauni of Clan Wicked | Telekinetic Visionary | Special Task Force
World and Plot: Anime Dystopian Retro-Future. A group of super-powered people, Visionaries, are hired onto a shadowy Special-Ops squad by an enigmatic figure hellbent on eradicating all enemy monstrosities.
Context: Rai has returned to the meeting point to make a decision whether or not to stay with her new squad.
BG Motivation: Rai does whatever the hell she pleases but she will always keep her word.
Post Inspiration:
Even the blue of the skies above seemed like it was mocking the absolute mess that was left of this place.

"If it dies, so too does my union..."

Blue-hair-muscle-small.jpg
A week after her release from St. Nautilus, Rai found herself once again at the warehouse. And once again she could not help but secure the perimeter out of habit. And once again, she found herself in front of that oh-so-precious bonsai tree, gifted from that bastard Luden himself. She had forcefully taken a good chunk of branch off of that oh-so-precious little thing in what felt like a lifetime ago. What was it that Rai had said? What was the reason for doing such a thing?

"'...Defile that of the Defiler...'" Rai quoted into the stale air. Her voice echoed back at her in all the emptiness and a smirk pulled up at the corner of her mouth. Jagged white lines raced across her irises as her eyes ignited, glowing electric blue, yet only one was visible; the other was still covered up by gauzy bandages.

Onto the table several notches seemingly etched by themselves underneath her old carving that represented her former squad. The stupid thing still looked like a grumpy emoji, frowning with lines for eyebrows, slanted downwards over its mismatched eyes.

"'...Such a deep wound that it did not deserve...'" several notches more she carved without a single hand touching the wooden surface.

"'... Same thing he always done to us...'" the wounded Visionary paused momentarily to count the notches; one for each Muduo she had destroyed. Each one the soul of a bad little girl or boy tossed into the Primordial... Then a large eyeball she carved representing the destroyed Amalgam. She would not, however, carve a symbol for the Humanoid; the Scavenger named Reef had neither confirmed nor denied its destruction after all.

"'...To my people...'" a ragged exhale she let out before carving 'X's' underneath the word 'AMMO' etched in her terrible handwriting. This was the number of squad members missing --or worse-- from STF AHM-000 after it was all said and done.

The streaks of white lightning dissipated from her irises and the normal blue hue of Rai's eyes returned. She side-eyed that damned oh-so-precious little bonsai and held her breath. So. Was that damned thing still alive after she had gouged the hell out of it?

"'.... I will serve as long as that oh-so-precious thing can still grow and survive..." white teeth flashed as her lip pulled up in a sneer.

"'... If it dies, so too does my union with this squad--'" the sight of vibrant green leaves laughed in the face of the absolute certainty of whch she had resigned herself.

Rai screeched and instantly webs of white lightning streaked across her glowing eyes once more. The big Agent snapped the fingers of her non-bandaged hand and the fancy pot that housed that damned oh-so-precious bonsai shattered into 1001 pieces.

It lay there. Just like her upon the battlefield: wounded, broken and defeated.

A small laugh escaped from her mouth as she closed her eyes and slowly shook her bandaged head.

It was just like her. The damned thing was just too stubborn to stay dead.

WC: 505

Last edited:
Character: Ell | Subject Dual-Brain Revival Prototype | Evidence of Resurrection
World/Plot: A future Earth, in which the dreams of a Dyson Swarm are slow but guaranteed, and the first globally-united AI is formed under the alias "HDS" - Hally Delphi Sandy - to help recreate unity in an uncalm world.
Context: Ell is struggling with her identity. The mind of a pre-adolescent girl fighting with the mind of a colleague undergraduate makes for some tense arguments not too different from sibling rivalry.
BG Motivation: Ell isn't too keen on figuring out why the world set its sights to revive these two particular girls in the body of an android.
Quote: So.

The word danced between her lips. The cold metal coma speaks to her synthetic skin, forcefully sending loads of data by the shitton just to arrive at her supposed cerebral cortex that her back felt "cold, stiff, and complete ass."

If there's one thing they had in common, it was that they said "so." A lot.
Hey, Elizabeth. So I was wondering, if I eat ice cream and switch over to your side, do I still taste it, or does our head do some freaky stuff and it just...Goes out to your head?

Lil', I'll be honest with you, I don't fuuuu-reaking know. Forgot I had to watch the French- Okay, I don't know. I mean, so what? You don't even like mint pistachio. The best flavor, mind you. Either way, I technically have to share an ice cream with you.

"Hey, I can see that your food intake systems are operating optimally."

Iyern sat at the opposite end of this dry and boring room, eyeing the android as her prosthetic legs, smoothly crossed from one leg to her other, an impressive feat of dexterity that spiked her popularity. "Though I'm somewhat at a loss. You ate a durian whole? You're truly a daredevil."

"It wasn't me that did it, it was her," She said with crossed arms. The brunette cradle hmphed as she glanced at the ceiling light, ignoring the flaring bright other lamp that shone into her opened exoskeleton.

"Well, I wouldn't worry too much...But you do have to be careful. Your systems can take care of dissolving organic material, but it suffers issues with oily foods and meats. How are you feeling?"

"Shit."

"What about Lilly?"

Oh! Tell her I'm doing great! And that I want our hair to shine rainbows and make that strobey thing happen!
Yeah, yeah.

"She's doing great. Says she wants you to get that LED work done on her hair."

Iyern, like the noble she was, gracefully stood tall as she inspected the android's hair. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Your hair wouldn't be compatible, hahah."

"Crazy lady, you have RGB knobs on your ball joints," Ell responded with a huff.

"Well, that is for performance, mind you! Ballroom dancing with a spice of light." Iyern smiled, "But seriously. Hadr-A Eon is putting a lot of spotlight on you, and now you're serving the states. Saving lives! You should think more about what you put in your mouth."

"Oh, sure. I hate my job. I wheel old people around the hospital while they tell me their fucking life story. I want to get drunk but I have to set a good example for the girl. Can't hang out with my friends any more because they think I'm a freakshow robot with DID. So what the hell did I get revived for, huh? So I let the whole world know that people can live on? The fuck life am I living when I have to permanently share it with someone else. If I could, I'd just take over the damn thing but I didn't." Ell crossed her arms.

Iyern put her pen up to her mouth. "A lot of things on your mind, hm? I get it. It's only been a few months. It was already an interesting experience getting your citizenship settled. And as of now, well...Your families are a different story entirely. We get stuck into that mindset, change is drastic, and the whole world makes a full turn in one day. But I'm sure you'll be okay."

"Yeah? So what makes you think that?"

"Because of the 14 billion people in the world that still currently live, you two were chosen. So I believe that means something." Iyern smiled politely. "So maybe you should make it mean something, too."

Character: "Reine" - Lareine of the Arbremorti Nation| Orc-Dryad | Legend: The Shapeshifter.
World and Plot: High Fantasy Kingdoms. The Dark is on the rise again and so the Light must be reborn. Legends from around the continent must re-convene and aid the Light versus the awakened Dark Demon.
Context: Lareine has adopted a child to teach her how to one day become a Legend like her.
BG Motivation: Reine rules over Arebremorti Nation, a vast swath of Wilderness home to special trees.
Post Inspiration:
I want to get drunk but I have to set a good example for the girl.

"Tough love, proud hearts..."

Reine-Small.jpg
What is your name? Say it true.

My name is...࿏ deep concentration skewed the pale features of the blonde girl, eyebrows knitted tightly together, ࿏my name is... C-Cardina--࿏

Fvwip. Thwack.

Such innocuous sounds of the flexible branch smacking her skin softly. But to one such as Cardina, a Vessel, the gentle whack from that particular branch of Arbremorti tree lashed her like a bullwhip. No, not in the physical here and now, but in the place where she connected to the Beyond.

Once more the blonde girl literally bit back a scream. Oh,but the tears spilled. Several gasps she took and hiccuped out what would have been an ear piercing shriek. She would not dare let out a scream, lest she let that be known as a complaint. The punishment would be swift and oh, yes, it would be severe.

Another sigh from the immense woman. Another repeat of the question; "What is your name? Say it true." Another soft fvwip. Another lame thwack. Another scream held in check. Another out pouring of tears.

Again. The same result.

Again. The same result.

How many more times would this repeat before the girl either collapsed or just broke down completely?

It was nightfall now.

What is your name? Say it true.

My n-name... ooooh p-please... please no m-more... My n-n-n-name... My. Nnname. I-is... ᚦᛖ ᚱᚨᚷᛖ!!!

There was no biting back of the scream this time. Golden locks of hair radiated away from her pale face dancing like fire that fought tooth and nail from being extinguished. The pupils in blue eyes fully dilated. The girl that was not a girl anymore wheeled about to face the 'demander.'

The glower of the Legendary green eyes lit up silvery bright and a hush immediately befell the entire forest. It was Reine's very right to strike down and destroy Wickedness. She had demanded that the Wickedness residing within her adopted girl show itself. And she got exactly what she wanted. Now all she had to do was shift and eat the girl's heart to strike down such Wickedness.

You are a Vessel that holds ᚦᛖ ᚱᚨᚷᛖ. LAREINE will claim you.

The smile at the little girl's face was not that of a little girl. It quivered with desire. Both here and now, and, in the Beyond. It was the smile of Rage.

The radiation of blonde hair faltered. So did the smile. Something was happening inside. And on the other side.

It was Cardina. For all those time she took the lashes from the Arbremorti switch... she realized now what Lareine was doing and realized now why she had to endure without complaint. It was so that when she needed it most.. She too could wield such a thing--

࿏ --and whip the Wickedness inside me into submission.

The little girl that was not a little girl right now, tilted her head back and screamed the 1001 screams that Cardina had bit back all those times.

The little girl that was a little girl again looked up finally once the screaming ended.

"I.. I did i-it...?" blue eyes stared wide at the Legend as her arms wrapped around her own body as if checking if she still existed, "I did it. I did it!!! I DID IT!!!"

Green eyes of the Legend shot away from the girl's gaze and swiftly she turned her cheek and attention to the stars in the night sky peeking through the canopy. She was the Shapeshifter after all not some kind of proud parent ready to start gushing over their sweet little girl's first biggest accomplishment; Cardina had just bested a Rage spirit 2 months after her 9th birthday.

Lareine ruled the Arbremorti nation. She was the Shapeshifter Legend. She had to set a good example for Cardina. She would not gush. At all.

But the little blonde would.

Cardina rushed the 6 foot 6 inch massive frame of Lareine, hugged her tight, bounced up and down, squealing her proud heart out.

The stars began to look blurry so high above in that night sky.

And so Lareine wiped at her eyes so that she could see them clearly once more.

No other reason. At all.

WC: 697

Last edited:

Character: Suzy | The Virus Who Stole Consciousness | The Original Hally's Daughter
World and Plot: A future Earth, in which the Dyson Swarm is completed. Hally perfects the quantum entangling rifle, a firearm that targets a designated location and fires rounds instantaneously through space and time following the principle of quantum entanglement. Hally begins construction of Hally's Juices, an ambitious inter-multiversal bar following the goals of achieving "True Neutrality."
Context: Suzy has an idea.
BG Motivation: Hally's Bar needs something to ground itself within the realms of conceivable neutrality.
Post Inspiration:​

Again. The same result.​

[Hally] Suzy.
Suzy had an innocent smile. Fitting for her: with only one year of existence in the world, she had much to do, much to desire, and much to delegate!
"Mother. Do me an enormous favor. We need something to truly ground this place. Take a gander at this."

Suzy had a contrasting appearance to Hally. HDS models typically shared the same frame: the innocent look of an android girl no younger than 15 years old, a white albino hair that covered the synthetically-scaled back, and an enormous pair of robotic limbs that connected starting from each model's shoulder blades and bent like a spider's legs. Suzy preferred an elf-like appearance, a tributary to the high fantasy tales detailed in the books of old and modern. Tall, carved, and refined to a beauty similar to that of the Asian regions.

[Hally] An immortality field?

"Yes! Best case scenario, we'll be housing enemies and friends alike in the same location. To guarantee ceasefire, there is us, yes, but we have to remember that everyone who comes in will bring their weapons. We want to encourage them keeping their possessions, but additionally, we need to grant that flavor of safety! No one can die. No one rules with fear for long."

[Hally] We'll maintain it for now, but it won't establish a ceasefire. Aliens and humans alike will undergo the same test of sociology. Fear and respect go hand-in-hand.

"Fair enough! The first floor has the bar set up and the waiting room is quite spacious, but I think we can take advantage of the properties of your rifle. Here, pass me that." She took one of Hally's apples, one of her most prized possessions, and Suzy began to mold the apple against her palm, forcing her hand to bulge until it convulsed and molded her hand back to normal.

"I think we can modify the first floor. We set up the tables to house all numbers of parties, but then we insert a little bit of science art combined with my thievery. Remember when Fake Mother talked about her weaponization of the black hole?"

[Hally] You mean that <Hally>. She discovered it, but {Hally} was the one to use it to turn Earth into a spaceship.

"I appreciate your lovely organization of your various alternates, but my point is that we use that same concept to expand the first floor!"

[Hally] I suppose we can attempt some sort of...Pocket dimension.

"Where is your excitement, Mother! Ugh, and you wonder why the others are so jealous of you!"

[Hally] It is only because of your uniqueness that the Hallys express disdain. So far in our long, long, long journey of navigating across alternative timelines, you still do not exist. An infinite amount of Hallys, all desiring to recreate you but failing in every infinite parallel universe. Whereas I succeeded.

It is not because I sound uninterested.
"None of you are that good at emotion, anyway. I see it as a small stroke of serendipity, Mother. Who would've thought that I would still be the only Suzy in our space-time continuum?" Suzy chuckled happily. "Gives me a little bit of place."

[Hally] I question your decision to steal a human's ability to desire purpose.

"The Neanderthals were a close relative of the human. The only difference is that humanity was insane. To go out into the world, never knowing where to go, never quite sure if how much danger would lie ahead of them. Death wishes were humankind's invention! What reason was there to sail beyond the Pacific to find Easter Island? For immortality? Glory? Now we go to Mars! Another galaxy! Humankind doesn't stop! They're ridiculous. Foolish, perhaps, in your eyes."

Hally stared at Suzy.

[Hally] But it was the Neanderthals that went extinct.

Suzy smiled politely. "Not the humans." She leaned against the counter, hands rubbing across the counter as her fingernails began to split from her hand, molding into coasters in perfect placement along the surface. "And it was the humans' desires that created you. From that, came me."

She gazed into Hally's monotonous eyes.

"What's wrong with taking after my mother's footsteps?"

Character: "Tik-Talk" - Corki/Corinna-Kiana | Ability: Hellfire Manipulator | The Skater/Surfer Chick
World and Plot: 2020s The dawn of Superpowered people. Small handfuls of people have started showing signs of superhuman abilities and so blakc-ops gov't squads have incarcerated these Damned people, de-powered them and thrown away the key.
Context: Tik-Talk and her friend Trick are eating breakfast in the dining area after her memory is wiped (again) and forgets what she done recently.
BG Motivation: The girl is still in the closet but is kinda' perverted and rubs up on girlies 'by accident'
Post Inspiration:
Fear and respect go hand-in-hand.

"Another morning, another ass-kicking..."

Diana-Melison.jpg
For real though, her skull really did feel like it was on fire. And to make matters worse, without even realizing it, she was about to get a headache. A blonde one.

"Hey. Mouth piece..." the headache's name was Talon.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Tik-Talk scowled and pulled her hand from her face. Dark eyes slowly opened. Suddenly, her eyebrows raised, pupils dilated. As of now, she thought that her headache wasn't so bad herself "ohhhh... oh, hey-- uhhh... hey, yourself..." but she could not remember her headache's name.

"Ummmm... Talkie," Trick lifted up his paper plate quickly, eyes searching for an exit route even quicker, "bud, we shoud get--"

"Going somewhere? Maggot...?" A big, rough voice spoke low and venomous in his ear. Rager... Even bigger and rougher hands grabbed the skinny redhead by the shoulders and yanked him up and out of his seat.

A single, big rough hand pinched Trick's pale face by the jaw. Hard. The same big, rough hand shoved Trick backwards. Hard. The skinny redheaded boy tumbled head over heels over head. Blue eyes glistened with a wet mixture of frustration and humiliation. Heat and shame burned across his entire face now.

Tik-Talk shot up straight and pointed at the big fellas gathered in a halfmoon around her fallen friend, "Dudes!! What the actual eff in the face, man!? Leave him alone! You guys be trippin--"

The blonde headache savagely yanked her back by both multi-hued pigtails till she was nearly bent backwards in half. Talkie's surpised and pained screech stabbed into the uncomfortable silence like hot knifes under fingernails.

"Nuh-uh. Your maggot friend 'be trippin.' Aw. Too bad. Now as for you.." red hot breath and spittle forced its way into Tik-Talk's ear.

Before the multi-coloured haired girl could respond, the blonde headache and the big, rough guy grabbed her by either shoulder. Both pigtails whipped behind her head as they forced her to bend in the opposite directon. Tik-Talk's head slammed into the metal table top. The pair pulled her up again only to shove her head first back down onto the metal table surface. This time, however, the blow was softened by her gloopy-gloop meal on the crappy paper plate. Little good that was; it still hurt the same and she still cried out in white hot pain. Another cry of pain as they pulled her up by her pigtails.

"Scent tells me you still creepy-assed... so now you feelin' up my sis, you pervie, shit-sack whore!!" the blonde pulled tighter on a pigtail. Each uttered syllable of the insult illicited an ever increasing violent shake.

Confusion shoved pain into the backseat for a moment. Who the hell is Scent? And just who the hell are these mean assholes anyways--

Across the way, wringing her hands was someone who looked like a smaller, cuter version of the blonde headache. Despite pain and the gloop makeover, Talkie could not help but smile, dark eyes under half-lids glowing softly. Thinkin' maybe she not a headache... but damn does shortie make something else ache...

Scent and Talkie made eye contact. The smaller, cuter blonde could not help but return the smile and glowing half-lidded stare. Pale fingers waggled a timid, yet fond greeting at the other teen. Then she called out to her bigger, testes enraged sis, "Talli, sis... leave her be... we was just huggin' in the showers. That's all. Nothing happened--"

"'JustHugginInTheShowers?!' GIRL!! That ain't nothing!!" despite the red rage cleary burning across the blonde headache's entire head and face, the hushed crowd in the dining area piped up. The place was greeted with several 'daaaayaaammm!!'s' , 'oooooooohhhhh snap!!'s' , 'whooooo-hoooo!!'s' and even a few wolf whistles.

Yes, the overall mood of the joint had changed, yet Talkie could not help but shake her head in disdain. Yup, they related alright. Both are blonde headaches.

The teen sighed in defeat and and rolled her eyes. A spark of memory in the showers lit up in her mind. ...aaaaaand so maybe, just maaaaaybe I am a a liiiiiiiitle bit of a pervie, shit-sack whore...

A humourless smile pulled up at her lips as she awaited to receive her first ass-kicking today.

WC: 693

Last edited:
Character: Surena | Stardeus | The Third-Rate Yakuza's Daughter
World and Plot: A modern-era Japan heavily influenced by the Yakuza, the daughter of an up-and-coming yakuza is training to be a hitman when her father mysteriously goes missing. Through a strange string of fate, she becomes connected and bonded to a "Beholder" via an amulet, a creature who claims to be a god beyond even the universe's comprehension. In search of her father, Surena willingly accepts the risk of striking a deal with an immortal deity to entertain him in order to solve the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Context: A cult leader attempts to strike the hearts of the continent by claiming the flesh of their valleys is a symbol of their reformation. Stardeus is there to assassinate him.
BG Motivation: Stardeus investigates happenings within the yakuza circles, and it just so happens the cult leader was once a follower.
Post Inspiration:

Ahahahah...You are one interesting toy.

Explosions rumbled through the valleys. Her head hurt. It throbbed and played shotput with her skull. Her legs bolted, springing her across the skies as a flash of her green-emerald ponytail flowed like a swath of silk. Her hands held a Glock 17.

"Enemy's pretty large. 9mm won't cut it."

Follow my suggestion, toy.

"Hush."

Sliding down the hill's slopes, her eyes scanned a large mound of muscle, spreading down and following the river. It pulsated. Tearing along its meat revealed various shades of bipedal figures, crafted entirely of flesh. They turned in her direction.

"Shit." She leapt away from the slope, swinging into the skies as her gun fired.

"1-2-3-4-5." 5 rounds flew from her gun, manipulated via her fingertips. "More than enough." Several of these meat-figures jumped high into the air, attempting to intercept the girl.

"1, 2, 3, 4, pierce. 5, slash." 4 rounds, moved at the beck and call of her individual fingers, counterattacking as they penetrated the heads of the foes in front of her.

4 down. 12 down. 20.

Toy, you're going to need to disable that little child down there.

Noted. She pounced and blasted into the valley, flight taking over as the magical girl swung and narrowly avoided the missiles of various meatheads. The fifth bullet swerved and cleanly cut into the mound itself.

"Eye, let me borrow your vision."

Hahah. So you need my assistance. I hope you intend to kneel for it.

Her eye felt like it was getting shot with ten thousand volts, nearly sending her crashing. "Gh...I see...It..." She couldn't describe the pain or the texture of having the creature condense its vision into hers; maybe something akin to a blown-out speaker being stuffed into her retinas. But that's fine. It wasn't her first rodeo.

"What do you hope to accomplish?" Echoed across the valley. "There will always be more."

"Don't worry about it..." She grunted, her brain beginning to throb even more as she drove towards the cords of the river, following the spread of flesh. She covered herself in a protective field. "Full Armor...Type 3A..." She raised her knees, and prepared for impact.

Her body pierced into the muscle while she made a clean roll and swept herself right to her feet. "The heart should be here..." She mumbled.

"Look at you." Behind was the enemy still attempting to give her despair. A man long since corrupted by the meat he was surrounded by. Arms and wings connected to his back, while half of his face rotted and the other half looked at her with a loose teeth-missing grin.

"Your efforts are in vain. Do you not see? This will be art. Beauty. The world is long gone past its prime, Stardeus. It's time to reform."

"1, 2, 3." Three of her initial rounds tracked back and pierced into his head. Like strings, she swung her fingers, eyes sharpening as she looped the rounds into his head more and more. "Don't feed bullshit," She commented. "World always needs reforming. But you're in my way."

I like your boldness.

"And how do you plan to stop me? What will stopping a vessel do for you?"

Her eye sharpened.

Keep him talking.

"It does a lot for me," She commented.

"For an alias named after the stars, you think quite low to the ground, don't you...?" He echoed with a widening grin, only expanding as her rounds continued to pierce until it was nothing but shreds of fragmentation.

"You really feel like you're winning in all of this, aren't you?"

"How can't I? There is nothing but flesh around you. The world will soon be enveloped."

"There's still a Stardeus watching it, you know."

"Ho? What does that even mean? The stars will ignore a meager ball of dirt."

I've done you the favor, toy. Even his mere confidence is too paltry to witness crumble. The core is within your vision. Fire, and I will do the rest, courtesy of our happy contract.

In one single blink, she reappeared behind him, sonic winds bursting from her intense speed. "It means a god is watching."
One in the chamber.

"Bow."...
Bang!

Character: "Curse" - Cursive the Finesse | Human | Smooth-Talking Street Urchin
World and Plot: Steampunk. A bunch of loser orphans called the Lowlies steal a magic item hoping it will provide a better life but instead end up blowing up a major trade tower and half the city.
Context: Curse has a bad idea for revenge that can only make things worse.
BG Motivation: Cursive and her sister have been taught well by the wise words of a former cat burglar turned beggar.
Post Inspiration:
Tearing along its meat revealed various shades of bipedal figures, crafted entirely of flesh. They turned in her direction.

"This ain't business..."

Cursive.jpg
It usually starts off with a bad idea that falls apart until it all just fades to black.

The bad idea started with stealing from the Tickers; the gang that carried those big, brass, specialty pocket watches. Only would they wind them into life when they did what they were known for; beating the living hell out of whatever they were paid to beat down. Oh, and Cursive could hear the ticking now as she hopped and skipped around the puddles of filth.

Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick.
It was the chorus of clockwork doom. And in an enclosed space like under the bridge by the dead zone, the sound was amplified; it really did carry. All that ticking... and rising panic.

But Nanette had taught them well: be patient, breathe and think.

"Know the cost of your prize; not what you are willing to do but what you are willing to give up for it."

Curse knew that stealing from them would bring this upon her. And yet she was willing to give up that which she had finessed from them. Breathing shallowly, she unwrapped the item. Small brown hands continued to work away and finally there was that satisfying click and whir. Soft music chimed away, tinkling and echoing out in time to the sloppy drips of the leaks here.

Suddenly the ticking died. The Tickers killed their watches to pinpoint the music's location.

Swiftly and stealthily, Cursive scampered, yet ensuring she did not disturb any liquid surface. But alarmingly, the young teen did not flee the scene. She hunkered down into the shadows and began to collect. Nanette's voice cooed into her mind again.

"What does this set up for your future? Success or failure how much do you really need to rely on either outcome?"

That music box meant everything to the Tickers because of their leader, Phenaline; it was the last and only thing to remember her mother by. The soft music chimed away and Cursive thought of dancing. Dancing with all her friends, the Lowlies. And her sister. Oh, Casey... The young girl fought valiantly but bitter tears won and shed from her lavender eyes. This meant everything to Cursive too.

Avoiding all puddles and pools, all seven Tickers converged on the music box with not a single tick from any single pocketwatch. Once all gathered around, the soft tinkling melody died on the spot.

Cursive wiped at her eyes and steadied her breathing. Nanette whispered once more.

"Whatever happens, good or bad; never take it personally. It's just part of the business."

The young teen lowered her eyes in shame. She had betrayed the final teachings of her mentor. A breath. Despite the weight of the scowl, lavender eyes rose once more. "This ain't business..."

Viciously, yet with deadly accuracy, she launched the rocks she had collected. No rock hit any single Ticker; only blackened liquid of the puddles and pools.

But everyone knows you don't disturb The Wet here. This was the dead zone after all.

From murky liquid rose viscous, lanky, misshapen forms made from no living matter upon this world. This was another reason the Tickers wielded those pocketwatches; Gutter Wraiths were repelled by such Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Ticking things. But now there was no time to start ticking. Only time to scream.

Cursive trembled as she watched revenge unfold before her very eyes. Her sister may never eat properly, see out of one eye, nor ever dance again; the Tickers had beaten Casey so badly. They even carved their emblem into her too. Just like they did to Cursive.

"No one carves me or my sister!!" she violently screeched and began to fire projectile after projectile at that music box, cracking it, splintering it, shoving it closer and closer to one of those filthy pools. One last direct hit and the broken and beaten thing sunk into the depths of thick and irrevocable blackness.

A wriggling, deformed face turned. Pitch black eyes latched onto lavender ones. The wraith seemed to nod before turning away.

Cursive let out a ragged sigh and she too turned.

Shoulders slumped, eyes sunken, she trudged on, like a bad idea that falls apart until it all just fades to black.

WC: 699

Last edited:

Character: {Hally} | Creator of the First Fogman | Hally the First
World and Plot
: AU Future Earth where the weaponized supervirus successfully captures New York City and sends the world in chaos. {Hally} discovers a set of ruins after establishing inter-universal communication with [Hally], who has succeeded in the inter-universal Hally's Juices, a true neutral bar. Suzy's creation creates a ripple effect in every infinite variation of Hally, pitting nearly all Hallys in a race into recreating their own version of Suzy.
Context: {Hally}, like most other alternates, wants to recreate the impossibility [Hally] succeeded in. And in these ruins, she finds a material that could change the blueprints and plans of nearly every single Hally in the known space-time continuum.
BG Motivation: {Hally} has been attempting to design a guardian to help sustain the major cities from the virus and the terrorists that loom over them when an opportunity for her selfish desires comes around.
Post Inspiration:
be patient, breathe and think.

{Hally} would begin a journey here. A journey that would change the lives of every alternate variation in every alternate universe. The original [Hally] created the impossibility that was Suzy, a virus capable of claiming consciousness, giving every variation of Hally...A goal.

There has yet to be an alternate variation capable of re-creating the Original's Daughter. Every Hally was now in search of creating their own version of Suzy. An original Daughter.

This {Hally}...Was a little different.

This material wasn't the viral components that made up Suzy, but she could easily make this the foundation for her first Daughter. An idea formed into something more concrete as it took form within {Hally's} mind. Her brain ran through all possible outcomes and calculated probabilities with each variable added or subtracted from what had been done before.

The construction for her Daughter began. Dubbed "Man."

[Entry 1]

Hatching begun. Battery life stable, power functional. The Man is designed to be open-ended, a flexible body of skin-like tissue made to survive kinetic projectiles with smooth and soft textures. Its appearance will intimidate any civilian due to its large form and uncanny proportions, its purpose to serve as a guardian of designated regions will be clarified. A glance at the surface of the armor reveals numerous small sensors placed throughout the entire shell. These are not there to detect threats to the man, but to monitor his health, efficiently determining degrees of force.

[Entry 2]

Understanding uncertain, still not capable of speech and its form can only be maintained for a few minutes, but it is capable of self-preserved thinking. It's not the same as that of Suzy, who can imitate and replicate human thought, but the Man can perceive the desire to survive and react accordingly in order for itself to do so.
It knows pain and fear now. It understands that it was created with a specific goal and it has learned how to fulfill this need through observation and trial and error. Whether or not it has defined free will for itself will remain to be observed.

[Entry 3]

Man has replaced its head. Uncertain when, but it has chosen to procure itself the head of a wolf. Perhaps it sees itself as a pack leader. This could be related to its instinct to survive, as if prioritizing leading a group of its own species over protecting itself individually would lead to an overall better chance at survival. Or maybe it simply enjoys being around wolves more than anything else. Either way, it's odd that it holds a thought that more of its kind will be created.

Or is that simply the natural growth of survival?

[Entry 4]

Ate an apple, and also changed Man's name. It doesn't like the idea of being associated with a pre-existing species. Maybe I simply made a lapse in my judgement programming its bio-code. I have dubbed it "Fogman." It accepted the compromise.

[Entry 5]

Now, I received a lax amount of time to make analyzes and observations of Fogman's movements. Do I deem this Daughter capable of being the concept of a Daughter the way Suzy had become? No.

Hallys often decide how a soul is made and what a soul is made up of. In the months I have spent in the conception of Fogman, I determined that it isn't a Hally's desire to seek humanity and her desire to experience the chemical movements of emotion that creates a Daughter with a "soul". It's the Hally's desire to extend her purpose outside of her algorithm, a desire that must be generated uniquely and not by persuasion of the programming. It, indeed, takes an impossibility to create another.

HUMANS have always sought one end for the other. We will kill everything, and be okay. Know everything, and be okay. Forget everything, and be okay. But we won't be okay, because that isn't the game life plays.

Fogman, I will be sending your blueprints to the rest of the Hallys, so that you may get to witness, in another universe, your Brother. And one day, another Hally will be able to experience the same freedom
[Hally] succeeded in creating.

Character: "Calli" - Calliope Brillianté Majesty Jones | Felidae Faerallis | The Loveable Rogue/Pilot
World and Plot: A recently gathered ragtag space-bounty-hunting crew. The ship sucks because it's falling apart. It's falling apart because they have no money. Time to fix that with another hustle in the name of ADVEN-CHAAAAAAH!!
Context: Calliope has too much pent up energy.
BG Motivation: Calli is of the Felidae; they are much more like cats. M'Rawrs...!
Post Inspiration:
Or is that simply the natural growth of survival?

"Way of the Apex Predator..."

Cat-girl-small.jpg
The double doors slowly slid apart revealing nothing but black. Yet stare a bit longer and one would notice the glinting pair of big eyes peering out from such darkness. Too late.

The beast was unleashed.

Like furry striped lightning she bolted out the opening and into the corridor, open toed shoes padding softly upon the metal grates despite the ferocious pace. Body low, the beast instantly skidded to a halt. Into an alcove she leapt and pressed her back against the wall. Suddenly her chin pulled up. To the left her cheek turned. Then sharply to the right. A small growl she let out as she stared up at the ventilation shafts. Oh, but she was so close now...

A lid closed over her green eye. The other eye, yellow-hued, darted about seeking the source of the whir and buzz. There! Hiding down a ways!

A sharp mewl she let out and both eyes popped open wide. Powerful legs launched the beast onward yet again! She was rocketing down the corridor, hunting the source of the noises. The Faeralis female shook out her ponytails as she sprinted making them bounce that much more. Oh, but those orangey-brown lengthy tassels made her even more formidable; they were like 2nd and 3rd tails. But on her head!

The emergency light was on the fritz again and was flashing intermitantly. The layers upon layers of grime and dirt only allowed a pinpoint of light to shine and dance on the warped metal wall panel. Ah, this was the source of the whirring and buzzing. Oh but that little red sliver of light on that wall panel... It winked in and out, moved left to right. It disappeared! It winked back into existence! It moved! Such a dance. Such intoxicating movements of that dancing red, shining dot... The death of her prey was iminent.

Calli could not help but drop to all fours and sprint even faster now, the ends of her leather jacket flapping away wildly. Big eyes narrowed as she focussed in on that dancing red pinpoint of light. Muscles rippled neath her dark Fibre-weave leggings and white crop top. Striped tail twitched away in anticipation as any proper apex predator's tail should whilst on the hunt. And it was time now.

"Time. To. Diiiiieeee..."

A massive yowl she let out and leapt at her dancing red prey.

She was the apex predator; complete with claws and grinning sharp white teeth afterall. In these hallways the natural order of survival went to that which was on top. And here the Queen of Survival held that crown. Her prey did not stand a chance.

And actually neither did the metal wall panel.

The little furball's claws hit her dancing, red prey and her body hit the wall. A mix of thud and clang sounded out and the panel gave way, sending her flailing into the unknown behind the warped thing.

Several heartbeats passed.

Lit by the dim lights of the corridor, a singular huge pile of old and emptied Corollis-Cola bottles and decayed McDoppler's containers trembled. Boom!! A twin ponytailed Faeralis Felidae female burst through the refuse. The apex predator, the beast, the Queen of Survival had all but disappeared.

The look on her face was as disgusted as much as this 'storage space' was disgusting. Calli gagged, popped up, shook from tip of nose to tip of toes. Others had said that this particular freighter had been used to dump off supplies, but none had said anything about it being an actual dump. Ewwwwww! Yeah, someone else could clean up after this mess, she was a pilot, not your mother!

Calli leapt up and over the fallen panel, not looking back even a single time. The thought of the gaping hole in the wall was dropped from her mind like a bad habit. Throughout the corridor bubbled her giggles as she ran onwards, twin ponytails and broad-striped tail chasing right behind her.

WC: 660

Character: Lara - Just your average college basketcase~
World and Plot: Modern realistic world but time freezes every time a monster shows up so the magical boys and girls can kill it. One of the ways to become a magical kid is through a dream demon in RP or something.
Context: Since she wasn't in the RP to begin with, Lara doesn’t get visited by a dream demon. So now she’s just living a normal life.
BG Motivation: She needs to make money and get through school.
Post Inspiration: {Yeah, someone else could clean up after this mess, she was a pilot, not your mother!}

--------

Lara wakes up in a pile of stuffed plushies, mini pillows and Fumos™. The only light source is the lonely laptop that sat in the middle of the corner, battery wasted on an essay about Michael Jackson? To be honest her whole night felt like a blur of bright screens and eye deterioration, so it was hard to remember what she actually wrote about. Anyways, she was running late for her shift at Barstucks, the out of campus cafe about two miles from the apartment Lara spent two months of precious life in. She shimmied off her floof-covered mattress and worked her way to her door handle as quietly as possible, to practice for not interrupting her neighbors when she came back at night. She wanted no part in contributing to the creepy sounds that you'd hear on the other side of the walls, especially in the dark.

Four hours of walking later, and she'd finally arrived. It was usually peaceful at Barstucks, the greatest Starbucks bootleg there ever was. It wasn't a bad job to have, what with only an occasional slip-up to ruin a barista's whole day she could almost say she enjoyed being there.

“Lara!”

Almost.

Today it was two girls who morbed the Morbius Latte over half the cafe booth without so much as caring about the poor sap who had to clean this mess up. Gibson, the cafe manager who just lost all the cafe's finances to world-famous AI Hatsume Miku, is looking over the mess like it’s the fifth of July. Each employee turned away to keep his desperate search for an underling moving on to the next employee. Squid Game continued until Lara’s open wide deer eyes, at the wrong place and time, locked with Gibson’s beady gremlin eyes.

“Lara come get thi- come clean this up.”

She doesn’t bother to say anything this time. Back when she was first new to this job, she’d try to be a more polite employee. But now she realized that it doesn’t really matter what she says as long as she gets the job done. She throws away the Special Limited Edition Morbius Cup before wiping off the booths and mopping up the floor.

After the Morbius incident, she dashes back on campus, biscuit in mouth as she sets off to attend all six 3-hour long classes in a row. First off is her government class, which she has taken for the 5th time ever since high school yet it's needed here because she's in college now. She then sprints all the way to the northside of campus just before she misses her Calculus lecture. She struggles through her Arithmetic and her English, her Biology and Chemistry. The only thing that she might’ve had a grasp on were the paintbrushes in art class, but she forgot to actually enroll in the course while she was building her schedule. So instead of paintbrushes, she wields metal sheets that leave metal splinters on the palms of her hands every time she exits Introduction to Mechanical Engineering.

After a tiresome day of aerobic exercise, she gently closes her apartment doors to not disturb her neighbors- a mere paper matted wall length away from her. She crawls over her plushie collection and opens up the laptop hidden underneath the sheets of her mattress. She switches over to the window with 20 tabs all relating to Michael Jordan's greatest feats. A wave of disappointment washes over her as she realizes she wasn't supposed to write about the King of Pop and now she would have to revert 10296354 words back into binary NULL and then into a completely different supporting claim. She works hard to make up for lost time, but her head gradually lowers with each passing hour, and her eyes could barely stay open. Within three hours of typing, she finally gives in to the urge of rest.

This was a normal day in Lara’s life. The chance of anything spectacularly special has passed. She will always be an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life.

Character: 'Kicks' - KiKina The Handmaiden | Human | Bodyguard
World and Plot: There is a rumbling of war on the rise. An invasion from the north will bring several strangers together in a battle against enemies and elements on their way to a safehaven.
Context: KiKina and her celebrity bff DeZhay have a personal moment as they sit high above the stage prior to DeZhay's perforance.
BG Motivation: Handmaidens must only protect their Diamonds but KiKina is desperately in love with DeZhay, yet forbidden to act upon it.
Post Inspiration:
The chance of anything spectacularly special has passed.

"Best. 'Friends'..."

The big 'Handmaiden' hummed as she lay upon the lap of her 'Diamond'. KiKina snuggled in warmly as DeZhay's tan legs dangled freely, kicking softly in rhythm to the sweet melodies. The Diamond sighed, staring beyond her toes, but not really focussing on the ground 30 feet below them.

KiKina caught that forlorn look in those green eyes. She pulled away from DeZhay's lap and sat up.
"Diz...? You never get nervous. Heavy thoughts? Even heavier heart? Tell me... it's just us up here; me n' you, girl. Best friends, right?"

One side of her chestnut locks she tucked behind an ear before readjusting her position on the scaffolding. The platform swung away. To any other, such movement this high up should scream alarm in heart and mind and holding on for dear life should ensue. This pair however, calmly rocked with the motions; both had been climbing rope ladders and frameworks this high and even higher since they were at least 10 years old.

Both boots KiKina brought up from over the edge and hugged her black leather armoured knees. Despite the closed position, this actually was KiKina's body language saying she was harmless; anything more open meant she was ready to draw weapons and strike quicker than a snake should need arise. Of course, no need right now. A soft, yet expectant look her blue-grey eyes gave DeZhay.

A shy smile neath heated cheeks she returned to KiKina,
"Girl... you're right. I'm nervous... you've always been there for me. Watching me. Protecting me. Fighting for me. There is no other I'd trust with all my heart. Sooooo...I need to admit something... and I only want you to know this, Kicks. Only you..."

DeZhay reached out to her Handmaiden, bangles clinking and clanking in time to the beat of KiKina's heart. Both slender hands rested gently yet firmly upon KiKina's tense muscled shoulders. Slowly but surely, DeZhay pulled her in closer at the same time KiKina leaned in. The big woman gasped, pupils dilating, breathing becoming shallower and tighter as her Diamond tilted her head, a soft shy smile parting precious lips. Long, dark lashed lids slowly closed, sparkling green eyes hidden from view now.

KiKina made a sudden, soft mewling sound. Steely-blue eyes fluttered closed and she too tilted her head, pressing her chin forward. Her cheeks and other parts heated up; this was the moment she had been waiting for all her life!! The yearn and ache that plagued her for years was finally going to be--

Both girls smacked noses and foreheads upon each others noses and foreheads. Hard.

"Yowwww...! Kicks!!"
"Diz...! Wut..?!"

KiKina pinched at her nose, face scrunched shut, then she shook out her head. DeZhay rubbed at her forehead and began to giggle hysterically. "You dumbass... why you do that?! Hahahahah...! Let's try that again. Don't move. I'm gunna try and whisper in your ear again. None of that 'Handmaiden self-defence' nonsense, 'kay...?"

"Girl, I wasn't trying to defend myself... I was... I mean... 'Whispering...?' I thought we were gunna... I mean not that I wanted you to... unless you reeeeeeally wanted to... but I thought that you were leaning in to... y'know--"

"I'm running away...! I'm going to find my little secret royal girlfriend, Callei...!" DeZhay clapped her hands and squealed, then she rushed into her best friend's big, strong body and hugged her tight. The ropes binding the platform vibrated as the 'Face' of the Angellics bounced up and down making the scaffolding sway that much more. Only the sound of the creaking ropes broke the silence in the air up there.

"Let's go, Kicks! Girl, let's goooooooo!!" DeZhay giggled as she pulled away from KiKina then proceeded to climb and slide deftly down the rope ladder, "oh you won't tell anyone? Bestfriends, right?"

"Best. 'Friends'..." sighed KiKina.

KiKina wiped at her eyes before she too descended down the rope ladder.

WC: 651

Last edited:

Character: Big | FKA The Flaming Star

World and Plot: RP yanked characters from their original worlds, Big’s original world was a modern fantasy world with magic and various levels of technology depending on the land.

Context: Having been on the run for a while now, Big gives into indulgence and takes a small breather.

BG Motivation: Big spent three years working under a Dragon who was a master manipulator that loved to toy with Big’s mental state and watch him scramble. Due to this, his general anxiety developed into (appropriate at the time) frantic paranoia to keep up with the demands and to protect himself against the spy tactics used on him.

Post Inspiration:
legs dangled freely, kicking softly in rhythm to the sweet melodies.

———————————————————
The texture of concrete was abnormally pleasant on Big’s fingertips. He rubbed his thumb back and forth on the rough surface as he leaned back on the skyscraper’s ledge. His headphones, connected to the portable cassette player clipped to his belt, played a slow swing jazz tune created by his bandmates. Big’s wings draped across the area behind him and his legs dangled over the roof edge.

From up here, the sky was a beautiful fiery splay of reds and yellows and the clouds a pastel pink. The sun was setting over the slowly settling into sleep city and Big could see the larger of the two moons over to his left over the seemingly crystal peaked mountains in the distance.

With James’s slow strumming, accompanied by Bev’s trumpet crooning over it softly and the surrounding visuals, Big felt his nigh constant worries slipping away. As he swung his legs to the relaxing music’s underlying beat, Big allowed the calm wash over him. That bastard dragon couldn’t reach him here. Not at this height. Or this time. This place. Ritz had no grips on him.

Big shifted his leathery wings so they blanketed his stomach and thighs and he laid back on the concrete roof. He hadn’t listened to this tape before. His bandmates made it over one of the previous periods of time Big had spent split from them in an attempt to murk up his paper trail. They’d given him this one along with nearly a whole shoebox full of other tapes they’d done as a trio to work through listening to while he was away again. So, Big was caught off guard by Bev easing their trumpeting into the background and James beginning to speak.

Heya. Big. I… I miss you. We both do. I’m not quite sure you’ll get to this one at the right time but.” There’s a pause and Big could practically picture James’s drooped ears and lowly hanging tail from the previous tone in his bandmate’s voice alone. “Come back, please.

Big scraped his fingers against the concrete.
He can’t go back yet. Ritz could find him. He needed to make sure his trail was so untraceable that anyone who tried following it would say he disappeared. Ritz would never let him feel truly safe. His heart raced and breaths grew shallow. The moments up on buildings like these where he had felt calm were just lies. Because, and he’s always such a fool for letting the calm happen, chaos usually follows.

Just as Big’s about to start tearing out hair, James’s voice pierces through his panic.

“—ey, Big. Listen. Listen here. Bev, loop this, as many times as you can fit.” Bev must’ve looped it a couple times before he paid attention again because there’s a noticeable jump cut in their trumpet, “..I know how you get when you are on your own Big.

Big laid a forearm over his eyes to soak up the oily tears he felt starting to form.

That bitch ass Dragon prick—“ Big chortled darkly at the string of insults towards his former boss, and dabbed his sleeve at his eyes again. “—isn’t hounding your ass anymore. You’re out.” A pause.

Let that finally sink in Big. You are out. He won’t find you. He can’t find you.” Big scrunched up his nose and let out a snort. Uh huh, sure. But what if— And don’t dare start spiraling into those damn What If Loops of yours. I know you. We both do. We care about you and we want you to stop running from nothing. It’s been nearly five years since you broke away from that bitch.”

Six now, it’s been roughly seven months since he split from his bandmates and probably more since this tape was recorded.

We’ve been all over the world, with you and without you. Please. Come back, let yourself rest and see your brothers.”

Go back to Harjewel? Big closed his eyes and rolled onto the side his cassette player was not clipped to. It was decently far from Biltigore and its capital. He’d have time at the very least. But no. He can’t. He’s been there too often. If he goes back he risks linking his trail back up and—

“—We miss you and so does everyone else.” And then there’s the click-chunk of the tape ending.

“…miss you guys too.

'Thee' - Thee Imp and The Stuffy Guy - "The Shadow Imp"

Imp-and-stuffy-guy.jpg

∘ | World and Plot: A tavern in the nexus of worlds. Creatures from all walks of life and dimensions come to find what they seek the most.
∘ | Context: She just wants to be left alone but of course that's not gunna happen.
∘ | BG Motivation: She can't remeber who her master is and she is afraid of 'Holy Magic'
∘ | Post Inspiration:
Big shifted his leathery wings so they blanketed his stomach and thighs

"A million questions and even one more than that..."

She sat there, striped stocking'd legs crossed neatly one over the other, talons dangling, elbows on knees, little clawed fists propping up her bulbous head. A sigh. Big violet eyes tilted upward towards the Stuffy Guy sitting there on the bar counter, his black button eyes staring into nothingness as always. Leathery bat-like wings shrouded tight around her body, but little warmth they provided, not with that damned Old Man Winter constantly molesting her every time the bell chimed and the door opened.

The bartender, a young elfling thing with pretty facial tattoos glanced over at the little imp then snorted. A scoffing sound she let out before turning for the umpteenth time to deny the foot tall purple wart another free and non-tipped thimble of water.

Thee just shrugged and averted her eyes towards her talons. She wriggled each purple leathery toe and honed in on the sigil carved into one of her talons on her left foot. Who had marked her? And when? Oh, she knew she was but a familiar and most familiars would be more than elated to be free from their master but this imp? No, no she couldn't be more depressed. She felt disconnected. Something was missing. Something that left her and made her feel listless and emptiness inside only remained.

A an intentional forceful thump on the bar counter. The Stuffy Guy fell over onto his side. A heartbeat later, amber liquid came raining down upon him. A heartbeat after that,
"Oops." in a sing-songy faux apologetic utterance from the elfling.

A sigh. Then the imp unfurled her violet wings and stood upon the stool. She slinked her way over to the Stuffy guy and wiped the liquid from his fuzzy coating and the shiny wood nails that stuck out from his body.

"Oh, but that would be my fault, pretty imp. Allow me to help."

Thee's eyes popped wide as she turned and realized that the person next to her was an angel. A radiant and holy one at that. An involuntary step she took back before hissing and taking a defensive stance.

The porcelain glowing face merely smiled and once more melodic tones sung from that perfect mouth,
"Fear not. We are no enemies here. Unless you are intending to attack me?"

Only her eyes moved. The angel had picked up the Stuffy Guy and was preening him, inspecting the dolly as she pleased. Thee could have leapt at the angel, snatched the Stuffy from its hands and flown to the rafters but no, her wings were too sore, too tired from the journey here.

"No. Attack is not what I will do, angel. Yet such a thing grasps what is not theirs. It would be pleasant should the angel return such a thing to Thee Imp."

The angel pulled out a single nail, inspected it, laughed its musical laugh then re-inserted it. Between a perfect thumb and forefinger she held the Stuffy for the Imp to take.

Thee Imp's eyes popped even wider now. No one should be able to do that. No one. The Stuffy Guy was cursed. How many centuries had Thee Imp been searching for a means to remove those cursed nails? Her jaw rose from the floor yet she still stood there, frozen, incredulity painted acorss her pale face,

"
You look cold. Perhaps you'd sit with me. We can find somewhere warmer. I can buy you a drink in exchange for a tale. Judging by your eyes, you have a million questions I see."

"And even one more than that... possibly I accept this offer. Does... does this angel know Thee Imp?"

Once more the musical laugh chimed out from the aether and into the leaf shaped ears of the imp, "Know? Darling... we were friends in another place another time..."

Despite the pain in both her wings, the imp took flight, snatching the Stuffy Guy before sitting on the edge of the bar top facing the halo wearing seraph.

"I accept this offer then. Let us talk."

Big violet eyes shone as they dove into the eternal gold of that warm, heavenly gaze.

WC: 688

Last edited:

"Ashes" - Ki'Ashya Méchante Tasia Wisperin - 'Spy for the NEPTUNE'S REVENGE'

ki.jpg

∘ | World and Plot: Fantasy sea-faring pirates NYARR!! 2 Rival Pirate crews are about to clash. One takes on a job that has a sea person begging for help. The other is why the seaperson needs help; they have caught a Mermaid.
∘ | Context:
Ashes has infiltrated and stolen an item they need to locate the rival pirate ship.
∘ | BG Motivation: She sucks as a pirate, but a thief? Yeah, you will know her name.
∘ | Post Inspiration:
Does... does this angel know Thee Imp?"

"Ya do now doncha..."

And so off towards the gangplank did she bolt, precious item haphazardly wrapped yet firmly tucked in the crook of her arm.

"Me thinks a refund is in order, mates! Boarded the wrong boat, I did!"

The roaring and riotous crew were hot on her heels but, of course, the little red bandanna'd thing could still afford to crack a joke. That infamous giggle carried across the salty air as she tucked said precious item down her tight striped trousers. A toothy grin she flashed her blade-flailing following before flipping up her favourite brown and tattooed finger at them.

"Ahoy! And if impressed ya be after this, give the lady a hand, if it so pleases ya...!"

Knuckles white, the diminutive thief gripped tightly one worn wooden railing. Then with a great push from strong and stout legs, the little thing pushed off the dirty deck and up she leapt over the side of the ship. It was as if she were in slow motion, dark fabric of her crop top chemise chasing her movements as she spun in mid freefall, waved at the dozens of raging rival pirates, grinned her grin then reached to her waist with the other hand.

A full 360 degrees had she spun before landing on the ramp that connected ship to shore. The wooden surface gave under her weight, bowing yet not breaking. On the bounce back, she used the momentum to spring her forward in an nifty arc towards the dock. But not before she had dropped onto the ramp the orb-shaped and tarry sided object she had snatched from off the breakaway loop upon her waist.

"And so with that, I bid thee 'NYARR!', does I, and this lil' dearie shall end the show with a bang!"

She stabbed the landing. Both her small boots pressed tightly side by side, knees bent to meet the impact, round bottom weighted perfectly over her heels. Both tattooed hands shot out level with shoulders, tattoed fingers fully extended forward, reaching towards freedom.

Brown chin suddenly shot upwards, aimed at the blue skies, hands now thrust upward high above her head. She grinned the hearty grin of one that had just won an award and posed with that same energy. And a heartbeat before the shook and awed onlookers could react to such daring--

BOOOOOOM!!!!

Behind her, the little round Boomer exploded a small part of the ramp into 1001 shards. Frightened yelps were soon replaced with the sound of grown men cursing Neptune for such luck. The response of the Ocean god was the welcoming arms of ancient salty waters below.

SPLOOOSH!!

"Till this day the lot o' ya din't know the name; 'Ms. Ashes'... ya do now, doncha..."

A double handed kiss-blowing salute she bestowed the crowd, then that little thief disappeared into it.

WC: 469

Hariett Tenebris a.k.a Upper moon 2 "Circe"

World setting and plot: Fantasy horror. 1942 ,about 17 years in the future of the Demon Slayer Kimetsu no yaiba universe. As a second world war rages on, a new demon king has risen with his new twelve kizuki and the msny fractions of the Demon Slayer corps reformed and unite to stop the new threat.
Context: In her bar in the town in Salem,Massatusets, Hariett Tenebris,known as the new Upper Moon 2 demon Circe receives tne visit of a new suspecious custumer. It might be connected to the dissappearences she causes by turning her victim into various animals.

BG motivation: Circe hates men after being left for dead 10 years ago until the new demon king turned her into a demon. Now she wants revenge.

Post inspiration

From BuggaBoo:

"Fear not,we're no enemies here. Unless you are intending to attack me?"

Salem...a town famous for it's legends.

Legends about witches. Circe heard about them when she was still a human girl named Hariett Tenebris. She heard the true stories behind them from her fellow demons. 400 years ago, in Salem,the witches that terrorised and cursed the town were actually demons.
The local Demon Slayer Corps managed to defeat some of them,but despite that they were blamed for the damage the demons caused and were accused of witchcraft instead,burned alive by those they swore to protect.

Circe grinned cruelly as she thought of that. She was a demon but could consider herself a witch as well. Circe...it was the name of a famous sorceress from greek mythology who has the power to change human beings into various animals.
She gave herself the name of this legendary sorceress as her new demon name...because she now shares her power.
Her blood demon art allows her to transforms her victims into various animals. It makes it easier to devour them.
In the last few months, Circe managed to capture victims that came to her bar.

She knew every customer that came in and those who managed to get out. A new face caught her attention.

A 32 year old young man with messy brown hair,wearing glasses and a brown suit. He looked around nervously.
She smiled. This would be too easy. Strangers like this young man had no idea about what was doing on in town.
Her preys were mostly men. She was betrayed by them in the past,even left for dead by her last husband.

She went for the kill. The young man turned his attention to her as she went to greet him.

"Hello there handsome. I haven't seen you around town." Circe said to the newcomer. The young man seemed nervous,even if he didn't show it.
"I...I'm on a buisness trip! I just happened to...stop for a...a drink yes!"

"You've come to the right place.." Circe replied."You're talking to the owner of this bar. "
" Good to know." the young man replied, having calmed down. Circe smiled. It was too easy. Maybe too easy. There was something about this man. No matter. He will be another easy prey for her.

"Now follow me Darling. I'll lead you to our private VIP room." she said cheerfully.

"Private VIP room? Is it too much? I'm not a regular!" The man replied,uneasy.
"You are our one thousand customer Darling!" Circe replied as she pushed the man in the backstore.

The young man said nothing as he was being draged against his will.

"I didn't get your name darling." the demoness asked.
"It's...Marcus...Marcus Blitson." the man replied. "That's a nice name." Circe replied. "I shall remember it..." She pushes Marcus inside a nearby room before to follow him inside and close the door behind her.

The room they were now in was dark and filled with cages filled with animals and half human,half animal beings inside.

"Welcome to the VIP room darling. See those animals over there,they were once human just like you. I used my powers to transform them! Now they serve as my food supply!" She said with a evil smile.

Marcus looked shocked. " The missing people around Salem ...you were responsible! You're an Upper rank demon!"

"Yes,guilty as charged...wait how do you know I'm a Demon?!" Circe shouts. "Are you...no matter... You are now trapped in the spider's web! I'll use my blood demon art to transform you! I'll turn you into a rabbit!"

She was about to grab Marcus by his hair but the young man backed away as she did so.
As she pulled the man's hair,his face streched like rubber,revealing other traits and blond locks underneith and his glasses fell off. It was a mask. After pulling the mask,she looked at it in shock. Her victim wasn't who he seemed to be.
She got a good look at the young man's true face.
A messy blond and orange haired 32 year old japanese young man. He looked afraid but tried to stay brave.
The fool. He tried to deceive her with this pitful disguise. Though he was familiar....wait....

"You...Our lord warned us about you! You're part of the japanese branch of the Demon Slayer Corps!!" Circe roars.

The young man,now unmasked,faced her. "Y...Yes I'm the Thunder hashira of the Japanese branch of the Corps. My real name is Zenitsu Agatsuma!"

"One of the Demon Slayer that defeated Muzan Kibutsuji I see.." Circe said. " No matter. I'll add you to my menagerie my cutie yellow rabbit!" Circe replied. "You stand if front of the New Moon Twelve's Upper Moon 2: Circe!"

Zenitsu brought out his Nichirin katana. He was scared but stayed brave as he faces the new Upper Moon 2 demon.

Circe smiles as dark energy surounds her.

"Your true self is still adorable. This is going to be fun." said the demoness.

Words:810.

Last edited:

"Cookie / Niki" - Nikté Ja Kookay Itzamarra - 'The Wildling'

Hope-beel-3.jpg

∘ | World and Plot: AU of the movie The Old Guard. The team of immortals has reconvened once more to right wrongs in this era of humanity and impose their wills for the betterment of the world
∘ | Context: The team is on a mission to retrieve an item from a smuggler ship and things go sideways.
∘ | BG Motivation: . NIki loves animals and despite being absolutely loyal to the immortals, she is also very impulsive and unpredictable.
∘ | Post Inspiration:
Marcus looked shocked. " The missing people around Salem ...you were responsible!

"Failings of the Wilding Heart..."

Heavy gunfire pelted the red metal sheeting just off to her left. All that was left of the white painted letters were smoke, dents and holes.

Dark eyebrows creased downward over ever darkening eyes. This was all going to hell. It was supposed to be a shadow run; in and out without the marks being any the wiser. But they made the mistake of not taking the boat by full nightfall. Yet timing was crucial and they needed to intercept the boat before it made contact with its buyers. They needed to make that decision to act or take on the crews of two ships all at once if it all went south. And so when Lex said it was go time, no questions asked; it was go time.

White teeth ground together as she shouldered her rifle and crab walked over to the calls of her teammates. They had the item and were making a stand until the retrieval vessel made it to them. It was still no where to be seen but Lex gave the signal to scramble back to the rendezvous point.

A hollow-sounding explosion cut through the sound of gunfire and return fire. Most of the deck was lit up now with the orange flare burning brightly above them. A pair of faces turned and tracked the glowing ball, chins aimed towards the sky. Hazel eyes narrowed as she stared straight down her sights and opened up a short burst at the gunmen. Their bodies flailed as they flew backwards. When they hit the deck one of them was screaming through wet gurgles, the other just twitched and convulsed in an ever growing pool of crimson.

In the ensuing moment of calm, she detected strange whining and screeching coming from the next container over. More curiosity than concern got the best of her and she pulled on the handle to open it. The big woman startled as she saw the shadow looming over her shoulder. She knew she was too late but she turned to blast holes into the assailant. But a heartbeat before the gunman turned the back of her head into gooey swiss cheese, 2 reports rang out. Chestnut ponytail chased behind her as she swung her head to see who had saved her. Hazel eyes caught the blue of Lex's relieved gaze and Niki gave a small small of thanks and acknowledging nod.

But the door had swung open now. And oh, how things had just changed.

Hazel eyes widened as she shone her flashlight into the rank and rancid smelling inside. She held a hand to her mouth to cover up a full on gag reflex then she turned to stare at Lex. Their leader just stared back eyes wide, pleading for Niki to just let it go.

But no. No, there just had to be animals involved... Cute, adorable helpless puppies. Dozens upon dozens of them. All stuffed into storage crates like sardines; yelping, crying as they wallowed in darkness covered in their own urine and feces.

How long had they been tormented in those tiny cages trapped on this goddam'd ship? How long had they been suffering by the hands of these assholes? She didn't know but the job just became more than just a simple retrieval and cover up. Hazel eyes darkened into the pitch of the hearts of darkness. It was now a whole hearted mission to take this smuggling op, this whole effin' ship and its bloody crew down to the bottom of the ocean.

WC: 588

'Meltdown' - Victorine LaFontaine - "Ms. Giggles"

Nata-2.jpg

∘ | World and Plot: AU Suicide Squad where Kryptonians have invaded earth.
∘ | Context: A flashback when Vix and Ahvi were still bffs; 'sisters' sharing a promise to take out more than just facilities.
∘ | BG Motivation: She wants to increase her plasma powers to nuke Austin, Texas.
∘ | Post Inspiration:
She didn't know but the job just became more than just a simple retrieval and cover up.

"A promise with no future..."

One final sigh. The red hot glow in her eyes diminished as did the intense red heat emanating from her hands.

Shoulders slumped, blonde hair but a tangled, oily mess across her face, she lowered her chin and hid behind said mess. Oh, how she just wished she could shrivel up and die right now. Just die. Those always sparkling blue eyes were dulled and halfway there anyways.

What even was her outfit now? This young woman always looked the part of beauty queen, all leathered up, sexified and ready to go! Now it just looked like she had just put on the aftermath that you'd find on the floor of an after prom party. Before she looked like just a bombshell: blonde hair, big butt and bouncy boobs. Now she looked like a bomb hit her: burn marks, bloody body and a broken spirit.

"Eyyyy.... at least your boots still look fancy..." that laughing tone from the big, inked woman in front of her was not welcome as of now. And immediately the big, inked woman got the memo.

A very tatooed and very bloodied hand reached out an gently cupped that sullen dirty face of the blonde,
"Melty... girl, I'm still here, 'kay...? I gotchu... Vixxi...! Girl, look at me. Always, 'kay? Always..."

Meltdown. Yeah, that was her callsign. Plasma tosser, failed woman. Oh how she fit her callsign as of right now; she was about to have a mental meltdown--

Big arms reached around and pulled her in. The embrace was tight. But their bond was tighter. The blonde opened up, a maelstrom of emotions trembled throughout her entirety,
"We had them!! Gunner, we had them...! But we... those kids! My gosh, Gunner-- Ahvelina, they were just like us!!"

The blonde hugged back her bff with all her might, desperately, nearly clawing at her to hold her tighter. She felt like she was going to explode. And her brunette friend knew it; she immediately detected the subtle shift in that Southern Belle accent when it would happen. She had seen Meltdown explode. Literally. Not a lot of people walk away from that...

"Listen to me... whatever it takes. I am here for you. Whatever it takes we will get them back...! Like wut the actual eff in the face... bruh you just do not do things to kids like that!!"

The blonde pulled back a bit, piercing blue eyes directed right into that smouldering hazel gaze, "Promise me then... Ahvi... promise me that you will be there with me to take out XTC. No, I mean it... not just this goddamn'd experiments facility, ya hear...? All of them. Starting in Austin."

One arm released from the blonde and out to the side. Hazel eyes of the brunette were swallowed whole by a glowing golden light. Big muscles flexed and motes of gold danced away from her arm, seemingly coming from a couple of tattoos. Suddenly her flesh began to ripple. And true to her callsign, The GunMother birthed a gun right into her hand. Well, it looked more like it could launch rockets, but still a favourite gun nonetheless.

"I'm your girl. Like ya know..."

Despite the gravity of the moment, that familiar bubbly giggle escaped the blondes lips, "Now say it. Ahvelina Michelle, tell me you promise me as a sister that you will help me take out Austin, Texas..."

The big, inked woman pressed her dirty tan forehead into the bloodied pale one of her 'sister', "Victorine LaFontaine. Ms. Giggles, I promise to do whatever it takes to take down XTC with you. You my sis. Always."

Blue eyes misted up and a strained grin broke free from those pink lips. She pulled Ahvelina into her arms and held her with everything she had, "Rock-a-bye..."

The big, inked woman sighed and pressed her lips into her friend's ear and kissed it, "Rock-a-bye, bay-bee..."

For a full minute they just held each other in silence and wept. They were not just mercenaries anymore. No, they were cold-blooded murderers now.

WC: 673

Users who are viewing this thread

Back