IC Thread

"...Annoying." Sheath mumbled to himself as he placed his hands on the ground, causing ice to creep onto his opponent's feet to root her in place.

Kitten hissed, jumping slightly but leaving one foot to the ground. Ice crept over it and pulled her to the ground. She fell, stumbling, and twisting around. She gave a tug and shattered the ice with a kick.

I hate the cold.
I can tell.

Shut up, skittle.

As his opponent struggled to break free of the ice, Sheath ran up to her and punched her with a frosted fist. Wow, you dare hit a girl? She was probably a bitch anyway.

Kitten took the punch and stumbled back, hissing. She leapt forward a bit and kicked him with all her force in his side.

See how you bloody like that!

Why is this happening to me..!?

No doubts, skittle. We can win this.

Time Unknown, Friday

Flipside. Colloseum audience, Top Row

Accai walked into the colloseum and saw the battle commencing, a kid that can manipulate ice, and a female looking rogue battling. This was what Accai wanted. He wanted to itch this scratch he has had since he awakened inside Kendra's mind. He wanted to battle. He looked for a place to sit and continued to eye the battle, silently observing it.

"Okay, you had your fun, Can I take over now?" Kendra echoed in his head. Accai shook his head. "Non," He just said.

"Please."

"Non."

"Ugh, fuck you then."

"You wish, mon cherie." He continued to watch the battle and chuckled listening to Kendra's rants.

Using Trey's knowledge of the martial arts, Sheath caught his opponent's kick underneath his arm. "You're mine." Sheath announced before dropping his fist on the girl's kneecap.

Kitten hissed, holding back her pain and twisting away before he could do real damage.

Kitty-

Shut the fuck up!

She was jumping slightly backwards.

Oh my God Kitty!

A slippery little one, isn't she?  "Yes, and it's getting annoying," Sheath mumbled, starting to get bored with how defensive his opponent is. He jumped over a conveyor belt and stood there, hoping Kitten would chase after him.

Kitten narrowed her eyes, for a moment taking a leap forward, but Amelia stopped her.

It's a trap! Defense is your best option.

You're getting the hang of this, skittle.

I don't want to die...

She began to back up again, her leg aching but ready to defend herself.

Sheath sighed at the inaction of his opponent, deciding to create a javelin of ice and hurled it with all his might at Kitten's torso.

Kitten jumped to the side, twisting and kicking the ice with her not-hurt leg. The ice shattered and she watched Sheath again.

Do you have any other power than breaking ice!?

Shut the fuck up, skittle!

"This is getting old..." Sheath mumbled as he conjured a blade of ice, leaping over the conveyor belt barrier and dashing at his opponent.

((Huh, for some reason it didn't alert me.))

(Ha it's fine)

"Isn't it." Kitten's ears twitched and she smirked, confidence rushing over her. She looked around the map, examining the walls for an escape.

You gotta kill him, if that's what it takes to win.

I don't want to kill him.

I can't wait till I'm me, and your that quiet girl you were. I can't wait till I'm Kitten again.

Sheath skid to a halt as his opponent did nothing to retaliate, sighing as he turned his ice blade into a cloud of snow. Why'd you stop? Trey asked in the head of his own body. "Because I grow bored of this. Beating a dead horse, or a dead cat in this sense, won't help with anything," Sheath responded as he raised his hand into the air, putting the other into his pocket and sighing, shaking his head in disappointment of his opponent. "I concede." Murmurs and jeers were emmited from the crowd as the Solid Vision effects vanished.

"Uh, I suppose Kitty is the winner!" Ringo announced with a slightly confused tone as Sheath headed back to his preperation room.

"Huh?" Aralyn blinked. "That's it?!" How anticlimactic. The boy simply surrendered and the environment they were fighting in disappeared. She couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed. Although she wasn't a bloody or violent person, the fight ended without a clear victor in terms of strength or whatnot. The redhead twirled a piece of hair in her fingers. Now what... she wondered to herself as boos and murmurs of disappointment came from the crowd.

"Pffft! What was that? How depressing. That wasn't even a real fight if it didn't end in blood!" Apparently the Flipside wasn't too pleased either. 

Garrett hardly understood much of anything, ice was flung more than often, the scenery and arena had changed accordingly. His eyes constantly darted with their movements. It was a brawl between a man and a small girl, hardly seeming fair in his opinion. Avton was silent the entire time, surely just as invested as Garrett. He couldn't imagine having to do the same, even worse, doing it against someone whose abilities were unknown. Nobody knew about Avton's targeted time dilation, so that was an upside in the least. Just as the fight escalated, the two fighters getting close and quartered, it was over. The man declared his defeat and stepped off. 

"Wh... What just happened?" Garrett said out loud, his eyes wide open and sunk with disbelief.  "H-He was winning, you saw that, right, Avton?" 

It felt odd, speaking to himself, while in truth it was more of speaking to a disembodied voice. Avton was stunned with silence, as it seemed. He didn't speak either, trying to completely grasp what he just saw.

"That shouldn't have happened." He agreed, breaking his silence. 

Garrett was flushed, his hands were cold and shaking, he was more invested in that fight than he thought, even if he had no clue who he was supposed to be rooting for. He sighed with relief, realising he had been holding his breath unintentionally. 

"I'm going to have to be doing that?"

"More or less, yes. Eventually, you will be fighting. You made that choice when you came here."

"It's not my fault your guys' paper wasn't clear." He closed his eyes, rubbing his face in a fit of stress. "Sorry. This is just so sudden."

"You're not going to lose. I won't allow you to." Avton sternly spoke, his voice as solemn as usual. "My time spheres are invincible. Don't think of them as something artificial, think of them how you would your own fists in martial arts."

"I never took martial arts."

"I'm being metaphorical. You either learn how to win our first fight, or learn how to accept losing. I refuse to allow you to give up with such short thoughts on the subject. You should be fine as long as you use your mind. When we see our first enemy, I'm certain you'll be able to think of something you can do. This fight clearly wasn't in favour of the girl, and yet she managed to win."

"Well... To be fair, it's not like the guy put up much of a fight at the end."

"Just shut up and think for a while." 

Last edited by a moderator:
Flipside Time Unknown

Top row of the Auditorium

Accai bursted out laughing at the result of the battle. Kendra was completely confused. Accai got up and then headed out of the auditorium.

"What pitiful fighting that was. oh well, lets go enjoy freedom some more, shall we, Cherie?"

"I hate you," Kendra rang out in his head.

Accai chuckled. "Its okay, in order to survive here, you need me. But when I am done with you, I think we will be staying here."

"What do you mean? This is my body, you cant do anything."

"Au Contrere, Well, lets see, I have to fight to gain control oui?"

"You French monster!"

"Oh well, mon cherie. now lets get in on some action."

Flipside, Unknown time

Dominic leaned forward, "Well I can't say I am surprised." He sighed. "We will have the advantage if all of our opponents are doing this simply for the sake of having fun." Dominic listened to the words before sitting up straight and stretching, "Yup. I just hope we get our chance soon. I think anyone who tries running will only make it more interesting." He looked around and noticed from the reactions of others that someone simply giving up wasn't a normal occurrence. Dominic was starting to get bored quickly, wondering if there was the option of him going some where else in Flipside.

Aralyn began to get bored, and without her cellular device, she couldn't do much to alleviate her boredom. She began to wonder if there was anything worth staying for, but by the reactions of the audience, this wasn't typical. She could tell (she didn't know how she knew) but her Flipside was getting edgy and impatient and it wasn't very comfortable having another person in her head. Like there wasn't enough room for the both of them.

-= Flipside + After The Fight =-

"W-what?!" Amelia felt Kitten draining out of her as she took control of her body. "But-" She nervously glanced around as the scenery dissolved and Kitten piped up into her head. 

I'm sorry, Skittle. I failed you. 

But we won-

You believe that, for now. 

She was confused, but even so she guided herself back off of the stage, that was never truly meant for her. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheath exited the stadium, still in possession of Trey's body. Can I have my body back now? "What, you're not gonna let me run around for a bit?" Sheath said in reply. The announcement of the next fight could be heard through the air as Sheath looked around. "At least let me eat something first....fine.

Nakano had just returned to the stadium with hands full of miscellaneous snacks when he heard the announcers "Uh, I suppose Kitty is the winner!" Kitty, he asked himself, who's Kitty? Immediately, he was met with a chorus of "boos" and other distasteful complaints. It was near barbaric how the people in the stands craved the gore of the last fight. Nakano let his disapproval show on his face. These people want blood. This last battle had to be a tie or something. Nakano searched the arena for clues to know how the last fight ended, aware of how comical he must have looked: thin small arms holding a small mountain of pastries, while another was held in his mouth. He chewed on it, finally remembering his mouth was temporarily occupied. Tilting his head back a bit, he finished half of the honey bun, stopping only to find a seat. He saw a guy a bit older than him getting off the arena, obviously having just finished participating in it. Nakano was tempted to just ask the competitor directly, but brushed the thought off as foolish. He just stood near the entrance/exit, scouring the stadium for a seat he could snag while he guiltily indulged in his cravings, still munching on his current snack while he searched.

Users who are viewing this thread