IC RP

Chara

"Hm? Whats this happening?" Chara thought to herself. She then actually looks around and sees Flowey and 2 strangers; Flowey being attacked by one of them. Chara calls out; "Flowey! You ok over there? Are they bothering you?" Chara then notices MAD and says, "Who the hell are you? And why are you messing with my little cry-baby hmm?" She brings her knife out with a flourish, it glows light blue, orange, yellow, then red. As it switches colors it shoots out some attacks.

First it shoots out string-like material and wraps MAD/DT1 up, then shoots an orange projectile into the sky, then powers up a shot like a gun. The 'gun' is fired, and 5 red projectiles go towards MAD/DT1 with the orange projectile coming from behind them.

"Deal with that instead of my flower here. Maybe it'll provide a new challenge." Chara calls out.

@Deathrattle BB @Birdsie (Also MulanRoses computer is broken, and cant rp for a bit)

Flowey the Flower

Flowey felt the push of air on himself, as the sharp blade stopped just near him. "Because you assume that I would be afraid of something that doesn't exist?" Whether Flowey was referring of the fact that thanks to how the saving system works, he would never die in his own perspective, or that MAD was an error in the system was unclear. "Either way, I had very little intention of fighting you until you started sticking yer nose into other people's business. Gosh. You people can never make this easy on me, can ya? You just gotta snoop 'round and ask questions, like what I intend to do with a street lamp." Flowey frowned temporarily before continuing. "So, I suppose you two are timeline errors stuck here? Golly. You oughta have a lot of bad luck, then again - this is one of these famous things I call 'Pacifist Timelines.'" Flowey stopped, smiling again - in a very sly way. "What can I say? Invented them myself... before killing everyone out of boredom." Flowey had to simultaneously admit that talking to a cold, calculating killer much like himself was much more... rewarding. It felt better than talking to these obnoxious excuses for organic life that surrounded him. In-fact, it felt almost as if he and MAD could understand each other.

Flowey disabled his extertion of magic, and as such - the pellets and vines dissapeared. "Though, this one's special. That damn brat is more determined than me, so they have control over the timeline. At least for now. One day they're bound to RESET, and then I can have another shot at this crazy-nice game that entertains me so much. Golly!" Flowey smirked, beginning to chuckle. "I guess we three got a lot in common, don't we? Let's see, one of you is a complete wimp, the other; a murderous psychopath!" Flowey looked down at himself, knowing that whatever was left of Asriel was dug deep inside, under several eons worth of muddy hate, spite, malice, boredom and anxiety, but mostly boredom. "Eeeh, sorta. I'm mostly the murderous fella. But there's another thing we have in common, and that's losing our timelines. Gosh - If I didn't hate both of you so much I bet we coulda been great pals." Flowey smiled, nearly laughing. "But real talk now. How woudcha two feel at a deal like this; Let's force the brat to RESET. It seems like that would be in the best interest for the both of us. Whacha say, fellas?"

@Deathrattle BB

((Only text in " " means outward speech!))

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

Experiment DT1 / Project MAD

"To be fair, I didn't really have any intentions to fight either. DT1 was also planning to go until you started throwing little white balls at him." He glanced over at his twin, who was currently pouting over there on the ground. He made a tsking noise. "Ah, come now, DT1; I'm not going to hurt the flower now that he isn't trying to hurt you."

Unfortunately for MAD, he WOULD have gone if he hadn't heard another voice behind him. He turned, machete gripped tightly in his head. His eyes flashed and so did his machete, changing colors accordingly to match the projectiles, each one clashing with his blade and canceling out. The fact that he had managed to react to that in time would have been astounding in its own right, not to mention simply deflecting those attacks was another feat entirely. However, he was a little jealous.

Why couldn't HE make his weapon do that!?

He glanced down at the string, frowning, and then promptly being tossed in the air like a rag doll. Chara's attacks were to no avail still, as he simply teleported out of the way back into his original position, facing her entirely and appearing much more sinister than before. "Okay, seriously, how many people is going to try and pull a stunt on us while we're here?" He asked incredulously. However, he squinted his eyes and recognized Chara. "Oh... and it's you. Chara... I haven't seen you since you died in my timeline. Did you die and come back in this one, too?"

@Birdsie @~ Snowy ~

Chara

"Oh. It's you. I suppose we might as well not fight seeing as how much destruction happened in the last timeline," Chara said, while looking at Flowey. "I don't think you want to know how I got here. Either way, why were you attacking my little goat? Ugh, was he trying to have some fun with you?" She said sighing with disappointment. Chara's knife glows light blue again, and puts the lamppost back in the ground. Chara looks back at Flowey and says, "Well you can't have fun with these two. I've already tried;  :/ and don't even try hiding the fact that you're Asriel. They already know."

Chara looks back at DT1 "Honestly? I think i like you a bit more because you can't defend yourself very well." She walks a bit closer, standing in front of Flowey, to say: "So whats going to happen? We just gonna walk away like it didn't happen? Or... are you here to stay? If you are, I might as well introduce you to Dr. Alphys, and the old old Royal Scientist Dr. Gaster."

Flowey the Flower

Flowey then paid witness to one of the greatest account of the worst timing ever recorded in human history. Just as he was about to set his diabolical plan into motion, Chara stepped in to 'protect him,' Flowey sighed. He wanted to stop playing around and actually progress with his sinister, diabolical plan but... the very thought of seeing a fight between an incredibly powerful monster and his own, human sister, both great killers much like himself - wasn't it like a fight between titans? It sounded too glorious to miss up on, so Flowey sat in place and observed the encounter with great interest, not taking any sides and being reluctant to do anything about the brawl. Flowey smiled, seeing the barrage and colorful bombardment Chara unleashed upon MAD. A human versus a monster fight was destined to fall into the human's favour, but this was not just a mere fight. This was a fight between one of the most powerful, LV-fed humans in history of mankind, and a rare, timeline-traversing monster of legendary fighting aptitude. For Flowey, this was like a 7 year old getting to see his favourite supervillain and super(anti-)hero duke it out like there's no tomorrow. He did not plan on interfering, but not because he was weak. No, in fact Flowey was obviously one of the strongest monsters the underground has to offer. Definitely on the same tier as Sans, Gaster and other Reality-Breakers, as he himself had Determination - a trait no other monster was in possession of, other than the broken amalgamates. He was weaker than Sans and Gaster as former could beat his OMEGA form, yet he was stronger than the likes of Asgore, Toriel or Undyne. He was wondering how this would play out without his interference.

He briefly turned to Chara with an annoyed, perplexed sigh and said. "Don't treat me like a kid. I know who they are and I don't care!" Flowey then stared at the battlefield in general, slowly and quietly chanting. "Fight... fight... fight..."

@~ Snowy ~ @Deathrattle BB (Come on, stick to the posting order -_-, then again, I guess it's my fault for not seeing you earlier.)

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

MAD cocked his head to the side. "You mean the fight that ended in... you dying because a random human managed to actually snipe you out of nowhere rather than either of us winning?" He asked rhetorically. "Probably not the best idea in the world to destroy this place as well, especially since it is one of the few that actually has a happy ending. Besides..." He looked over at DT1. "I can't without his permission. Nor can I accept your kind offer, Flowey, because DT1 would never accept it. Big hearted bastard."

MAD decided that his time to shine was just about over so he moved over to DT1, kneeled down, and then pulled the other in for a hug. Just like that, the two switched places and forms, MAD becoming the shadow copy once more. He shoved DT1 away, who was simply startled by the sudden affectionate gesture from MAD. It was usually only after a life-threatening experience that MAD EVER gave him any amount of love. Maybe he was just feeling rather kindly today.

DT1 sat up and dusted himself and MAD stood up. "And to answer your question, Chara, yes; I do believe we are going to be here for a while."

DT1 shrugged. "We don't exactly have much control over how we move between timelines. We're just shoved into some random one in that big omniverse we're all stuck in. Some are bigger, some are smaller. The period of time just depends entirely on what fate has decreed." He stood up, crossing his arms once more and looking as much neutral as he did before.

MAD sighed. "And by that he means..."

"Yes, I would like to meet Alphys and Gaster. It would be good to see the old skeleton again after so long." DT1 tapped his chin. "Do you think he'll remember us?"

MAD scoffed. "When does he forget anything? The guy has been drifting between timelines longer than anyone else here."

@Birdsie

@~ Snowy ~

W.D. Gaster

Gaster put his hands behind his back and looked at him. "Grab my arm." He simply spoke out, looking around as to inspect the house. He waited for Sans to grab on his arm, so that he could teleport to his basement. As soon as Sans grabbed onto his arm, his eye flickered orange and the two would find themselves in front of an ominous machine, emitting a faint white glow. Inside it, there would be a grey, glowing crystal that regularly emits small white sparks along the metal walls of the machine. "So, Sans, as you can see, that crystal is directly taken from the Core's Engine." He started explaining, gesturing his hands to point at the crystal. "I want to make a miniature CORE here on the surface." He finally spoke out. "So, what do you say?" He asks curiously, smiling a bit too widely.

@RoxasTheExalted

sans.

before he would speak about whether or not he agreed, sans thought for a moment. He stared at the crystal, taking a look at it. Building a miniature CORE on the surface sounds a bit unnecessary, to him at least. As there's already electricity here from the humans, there wouldn't be much use for it except for getting us more power or using it as a backup power source just in case. Though it's not a bad idea. But sans is quite unsure of it. A miniature core, it would be nice to have something like that around but the only thing sans worries of is what if someone were to fall into it? It's a miniature version, but it's size could  still be big enough for someone to fall into as he has no idea on how big this miniature version might be. They have his machine that can bring back a person from the void, but someone could still fall into it and be missing for a long time without anyone even knowing what's happened to them. So, sans gave it even more thought before he would answer.

After a moment or two, sans had finally decided. "sure. go for it if you really want to," he said.

@Gabriel97

W.D. Gaster

"Hm, good. You can go now." Gaster spoke out, waving his hand towards the ladder. He walked towards his desk and sat at it, taking out a small notebook. He began writing,

"❄☟☜ ☟⚐❄⚐☠ ☼☜✌✋☠☝ ✌☼☜ ❄✋☹☹ ☠☜☝✌❄✋✞☜
✋ ✌☠❄ ✌☠✌☝☜ ❄⚐ ✋☠✞☜☼❄ ❄☟☜ ❄✌❄☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ ☟⚐❄⚐☠
❄☟✋
✋
✌"

He wrote down, then putting his skull between his skeletal hands, thinking intensely. He snapped his fingers and teleported up on the surface, behind DT1 and MAD. "I knew it." He spoke out, clenching his hands together behind his back. He stared in the back of DT1's head and his left eye flickered for a moment, but he took a deep breath and calmed down. "I was pretty sure I erased you, BB." He spoke out, not sure if he had to be mad or glad. He stared at Flowey too, for a short moment, then looked back at BB. "The little incident took a toll on your soul, if I remember correctly." He added, his expression neutral. He noticed Chara and smiled calmly, "Good morning to you too, human." He said neutrally, turning his gaze back to the lab-coated creature.

(Hueeeee, these references to our 1x1 are 2 stronk)

@Birdsie @Deathrattle BB @~ Snowy ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Papyrus stopped counting. 

"Now, if I were a little flower," He hummed thoughtfully to himself, content to fill the silence from everyone leaving with the sound of his own voice. "where would I go?" 

He paused long enough to discern the sounds of a battle and people arguing. "Oh, that sounds like Flowery!" He automatically looked at his wrist despite never having worn a watch in his life. "That was barely 5 minutes! Geeze, he really is terrible at this game." 

Papyrus took his time strolling to the other side of the house, immediately spotting the bright yellow amongst all the others gathered there. He just so happened to be walking from behind the flower when he realized he didn't recognize someone, gasping rather suddenly and dramatically. 

"FLOWERY!" He exclaimed, ecstatic. "Did you make a new friend?! All on your own?! Wowie! That's so amazing I'll even overlook how much you suck at playing Hide-and-Seek! The human will be so proud of you!!" Papyrus noticed Chara. "The human I mentioned of course being Frisk. I don't yet know the other one well enough to tell if she is proud, though I am sure she is." He amended. 

"I am also very proud of you!" Papyrus seemed to finally read the atmosphere, noticing the obvious signs of some sort of scuffle. "Even if it looks like you attacked him. I would have recommended giving him a few puzzles first, but to each their own!" 

(@Birdsie )

sans.

sans walked over to the ladder, and took a glance at Gaster before he used one of his short cuts to teleport himself back to the living room. Once he was there, he headed for the couch again and laid himself there. His bottle of ketchup still within his hand, he takes a big swig at it before placing it down on the ground next to him. He laid on the couch and just stared up onto the celing. Once a few seconds passed, he closed his eye lids again. After which, he would slowly drift off into a deep sleep where he would probably wake up later at a super late time.

(Open for interaction.)

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

DT1 jumped lightly when Gaster appeared out of nowhere, and then screeched when Papyrus also seemed to as well, running and hiding behind MAD.

MAD, for his part, just sighed and put his hand up to his forehead. "Oh for God's sake, DT1, it's just Papyrus and Gaster. Why are you acting like such a baby?" He wondered aloud, turning to the two that had just come. "I wouldn't say we're really 'friends' with them, Papyrus. And..." He flicked his eyes to Gaster. "You did a terrible job at erasing us, then, because it's more like we erased YOU. And we didn't do diddly darn squat!"

He stepped back lightly, DT1 coming with him, hands in his pockets, though now not looking like a total pansy from being scared twice in a row, one of them being one of the most lovable monsters in the Underground, no less. That was something he was never going to live down. "I was just surprised, that's all!" He defended himself hotly. "And seriously, Gaster, we didn't even do anything wrong! Or, well, I didn't do anything wrong. MAD has done plenty wrong."

MAD shrugged. "Guilty as charged." He turned to Chara. "Well, looks like we're acquainted with Gaster again. Can we go see Dr. Alphys now?"

@Gabriel97 @Birdsie

@Roma @~ Snowy ~

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry for not posting soon. Here's my post)

It was quite a beautiful day for Fraulene to spend the day outside for a stroll alone. She had her metal fan covering her mouth as usual. The boys were back at a central park were they took temporary refuge. They built two tree houses there, a big one and a small one, The big tree house was for the boys, it's even colored blue. while the small one was for her. Her tree house colored pink. How did they gain a tree house? Through Rey's money of course. Not only Rey hired local carpenters but he also planned to raise a small food business. Rey planned to sell grilled hot dogs and burgers. But that's not all. He also funded to have a medium sized lemonade stand. In order to gain all the spent money back. Because buying the tree spot and tree houses was not cheap.

Fraulene seem to have found herself lost somewhere down the street. Where a house from a distance can be seen. Fraulene proceeded to walk forward towards the house until she was stopped by a group of tall human boys they appeared to be around 15-16 years old. These boys were wearing black hoodies, Different bright colored hair, and tattoos covering their arms. One of the tall boys walked to Fraulene with a confident smile and shades covering his eyes. Seems like he's the leader. "Hey there sugar buns. What ya doin' at these parts?" Fraulene did not reply however since she doesn't know how to react in the situation she's in. Another boy approached Fraulene closer "Hey! Speak up little lady!" The boy tried to threaten Fraulene to speak. Their leader sighed and pulled a paper bill out of his black hoodie. "Here take it! Now let's go have a good time shall we?" The tall boy said with a grin, as he clipped the bill to one Fraulene's blue suspenders. He grabbed her right arm. Fraulene refused to cooperate and kept her metal fan to her face. "Please let go..." She said softly.

"Hey!" A dead serious tone was heard from a distance. The gang looked at where the voice came from. Upon turning to the direction on where it came from. Five short boys standing menacingly against the sunlight. It was Fraulene's friends. Fraulene smiled under her fan upon recognizing their faces. The tall boys simply laughed at Fraulene's friends. "Ahahahahaha! Okay! Okay! Okay! you guy's got me! Ahahaha!" The leader laughed and laughed, for some small boys have some guts to confront their business. "What's so funny?" Tony asked the other gang who has Fraulene. The leader stopped laughing and simply gave an annoying smile. "Listen kiddies. Do you know who we are?" The other boys were shouting "Yeah." and giving the smaller boys mean looks. "We are the gut grinder gang!!!" One of the boy's shouted. Eric folded his arms before replying to the other gang. "We don't care who you guys are. But we do know she's ours." Eric said with a calm tone. Rey added his comment towards the other group of boys. "Listen buddy how about we settle this like gentlemen." Rey took out a worth 2000G out of his suit, paper bill converted of course. "Here. now let. her. go." Rey said in with blunt look on his face. Rey treated this scenario as a ransom but seems like it's not.

The taller boy's laughed even more when Rey attempted to bribe them. "You think were gonna give her to ya that easily!? Boys! Show them who there dealing with!" The four other boys began to approach Fraulene's boys. Ricky stood in the middle. He looked at both of his sides. Rey and Eric was on his left while Gerald and Tony was right. Ricky also took notice that a crowd of other children were forming around them, watching a battle unfold. Ricky took out his short sword and pointed it to the incoming tall boys "Everyone, prepare for combat..." Ricky didn't even smile or said it enthusiastically.  

*A battle is about to unfold.     

(I'm sleepy >-<)

Users who are viewing this thread