IC RP

Asriel Dree Flowey the Flower

Flowey was sitting in the garden in front of the house. The plant had nothing more interesting to do, since he had to keep his promise to the merciful brat. Oh, how tempting it was. The thought of killing the dog that just happened to pass by. The german shepherd of considerable size approached Flowey and sniffed him from a safe distance. Flowey's eyebrows curled up (which was impressive, since he was a plant) in surprise. The dog turned around and arose it's left, back leg, preparing to defile the plant behind it. Flowey hissed at it angrily. The dog ran away in fear, whimpering along the way. Flowey had even less regrets at the act than he usually would have had. Even Frisk would agree that being pee'd on was not a good alternative to scaring docile woodland critters. And this was no mere critter, but a trained dog. It's owner should keep it on a leash. Flowey smiled sinisterly as he watched the dog run away. Soon after, it turned into a sadistic grin as he chuckled at the impudent animal.

(Open for interaction)

THE GREAT PAPYRUS 

"What a beautiful day!" 

Papyrus threw open the front door to the large shared house and took a deep breath, grinning cheekbone-to-cheekbone as he repeated the same thing he had been saying for the past seven days. How could he not? Everyday was as beautiful as the last in the ever changing surface world, where clouds inched across the colorful endless sky and the sun shone warmer and brighter than any crystal in the Underground. If he did not have important duties and goals that demanded his attention, Papyrus would have been happy to lay down and stare at the sky forever. 

The whimper of a dog caught his attention and Papyrus tore his gaze from the sky long enough to notice Flowey, seeming to be busy doing the usual flower things of hissing at dogs and humans alike. The human and their dog, once they had realized Flowey was sentient, ran off as fast as they could without a single glance back. "Wowie. Now there's a human getting a running start to their day!" He chuckled and paused long enough to think about what he just said. A lifetime around a pun addict had made slipping puns into his everyday speech so commonplace Papyrus wasn't sure what to do with the mild disappointment he felt because Sans hadn't been around to hear it, so he decided to pretend it didn't happen.

"Hello Flowery! I would ask if you were out here enjoying the sunlight, but it's sadly a little cloudy today. Oh my god," Papyrus gave a little gasp, excited. "do you think it'll rain?! We'll be able to actually use umbrellas and experience rain from water that hasn't been circulated countless times in the Underground- and then, maybe, a rainbow?! This world is so new and unpredictable, it's so refreshing!"

It wasn't even much of a pun but Papyrus screamed internally at himself anyway.    

Flowey the Flower

The little plant looked up at the tall skeleton, frowning nearly instantly. The flower calmed his nerves, recomposing back into a smile and answered. "Yeah, so awesome. Right?" With his eye tickling in a nerve attack. Flowey found it anguishing to talk to people without attempting murder soon afterwards, so he had to either find an entertaining topic to talk about or simply go away when he got too bored or annoyed as not to provoke his inner rage and just ignore all rules, starting genocide all over again. Integrity is integrity. A promise is a promise. Flowey looked up at the sky. "I don't really care if it will rain. I'm a flower, so it won't do any harm to me... unless it'll be pouring like from a river. Then it might unroot me, so I might consider hiding." Flowey looked around shortly, then turned to Papyrus. "Boy, am I bored. Wanna play a game? Humans call it hide and seek. I'll count to ten and you hide. After I reach ten. I'll look for you. What do you think?" Little did Papyrus know -  Flowey had no intention of looking for him.

@Roma

W.D. Gaster

Gaster woke up from his bed and yawned, stretching his bones. "Aaahh...ten days...and yet everything is going well." He said to himself, getting up and using one of his magical hands to grab a cup of coffee while he walked outside. He took a sip from the cup and picked up the Newspaper. UNDYNE IS COOL The title read. It was a Monster-Village Newspaper, written by Jerry. Gaster grinned and kept proceeding towards Papyrus. "Good morning." He said with a rather polite tone, taking another sip from the coffee as it went down his boney trachea. It seemed to disappear as soon as it touched his skeletal mouth. He stared at Flowey and a series of small hands flew towards him, making a message. "✡⚐ ☜❄❄☜☼ ☝⚐ ☹⚐⚐ ☞⚐☼ ☟✋" The message read. It was up to Flowey to understand it. He winked at him and looked back at Papyrus. "So, Papyrus, how has your first week on the surface been?" He asked curiously and politely, waiting for a response.

@Birdsie @Roma

Last edited by a moderator:
THE GREAT PAPYRUS 

"That would be bad," Papyrus agreed. "so we'll hope for a nice, light rain so you don't have to go hide! Since you're a flower I thought you'd be excited about it, but I'll bring out an umbrella so we can both stay dry as we watch the rain if you want!" 

His grin fell a bit and he hesitated. "Hide-and-seek sounds fun, but no offense Flowey you're really bad at this game. The last time we played you could never find me! But I suppose that's not your fault. The Great Papyrus is amazing at everything he does, even if that includes hiding in a tree trunk for six hours!" 

He failed to notice Gaster coming up behind him as he continued talking. "Also, there's not a second to waste up here on the surface world! Today, among several errands that include buying sprinkles and dog food for the pets Sans wouldn't feed if they were his only living companions left out of sheer laziness, I will also be going to actual driving lessons! I, the great Papyrus, will finally be seated behind a wheel of a real car! All my dreams are coming true!!" 

He saw the hands floating towards Flowey before he saw the monster they belonged to and jumped, dramatically whirling around to see...the other, other skeleton. Gaster his mind helpfully supplied, as if it was something he had always known. 

There was that weird feeling again. Papyrus tried his best to ignore it. "Err...good! It's been the best week of my life." Papyrus returned the polite smile. "How has yours been?" 

@Gabriel97 @Birdsie)

Flowey the Flower

Flowey stared at the new arrival, merely making a 'Tch' sound seeing Gaster arrive. Although he remained quiet, Flowey was thinking constantly: 'Damn you, old skeletal freak. You and your void crap again. This is all a game, and this void of yours are it's files. Well, I don't really care as long as it feels real, but...' Flowey stopped, realizing that there were still people around and blinked a few times, looking from Gaster to Papyrus. Flowey, feeling immensly unsatisfied and bored yet unable to cause genocide wherever he went, felt tormented inside, as if his souless being was ripped apart, piece by piece, slowly... And then he realized that all his promise included was not ruining Frisk's perfect ending... no one said a little carnage couldn't be caused along the way if it didn't matter. The flower grinned mischeviously, massaging his lower petals with one of his green vines, as if an old man was stroking his beard.

Flowey said. "Alright then, Papryus. I'll hide and you search for me!" Out of the sudden, burrowing underground to traverse distance to parts unknown. Flowey popped up from the ground nearly 100 meters away from the house, on a random road in the middle of nowhere and looked at a lamppost near him. Several green vines and roots grew out of the ground and shot at the lamppost, wrapping themselves around it. Oh, how wonderful it was to express oneself through magic. Flowey's vines forcibly pulled the lamppost down in the direction of the road, however once it was out of the ground, Flowey held it in place. This way, the lamppost was dislodged from the ground but stood as if it was still burrowed in and worked. Flowey's villainous plan was simple: wait for a car and pull the lamppost down to make it crash. That would be FUN to watch, and if it was said to be an accident in the newspapers, no one would suspect him. And all that while playing Hide & Seek with Papyrus! The perfect plan.

@Gabriel97 @Roma

Chara

"So how are you Asr- I mean Flowey?" Chara says appearing from behind Papyrus. "It seems like you've lost some of your real self huh?"
Chara then notices that Gaster is there. "Oh. You," Chara says with an unsatisfied tone. "I might as well not be mad at you since you gave me a way out of that damn void." She then does a quick knife twirl, and says to Papyrus, "So, have you found your One True Love? I could help you out with that if you'd like ;)"

@Birdsie @Roma

Gaster

Gaster would grin, as the magical hand floated back and put the coffee mug inside. He walked towards Chara and knelt down besides her. "YOU BETTER KEEP THAT KNIFE DOWN, YOUNG LADY." He said with a rather calm tone, as he got up once again and smirked. "I'll be going." He said, walking towards the street where Flowey was, not noticing the lamppost being dislodged, or broken in any way. He looked at Flowey. "Hey! What are you doing up there?" He asked curiously, as he held his hands behind his back, twirling his thumbs together. He observed carefully the lamppost and didn't notice anything shady. He sighed and walked out of Flowey's sight, obsering from the shadows as if he perfectly hid in them. Small drops of goo came out as Gaster's cloak as he melded with the shadows around him.

@Birdsie @~ Snowy ~

sans.

Laying lazily on the living room couch was none other than the shorter and laziest of the two skeletal brothers, sans. And a bottle of branded ketchup was in his hand, which he would drink from occasionally. He wore his typical fur-lined blue hoodie, with his usual grin and lazy expression. He was just staring at the ceiling rather than his typical sleeping. sans took another drink from his ketchup bottle, and returned to staring. "wonder what pap is doing," he said as he took another chug at the bottle. He wiped his jaw when a bit of it was on the jaw. sans sighed and closed his eye lids, then slowly began to drift off to sleep.

(Open for interaction.)

THE GREAT PAPYRUS 

"What?" Papyrus blinked and Flowey disappeared with a wink, but that didn't stop him from protesting to the now empty mound of dirt. "Hey, wait! Weren't you listening?! I don't have time for Hide-and-Seek! Flowery!!"  Papyrus looked at the empty spot in dismay as he realized this was going to be one of those times Flowey was going to insist. What to do? Papyrus fretfully crossed his arms and considered his options. He supposed he was about three hours early to his appointment and one game of Hide-and-Seek wouldn't hurt, especially since Flowey was convinced they were playing. What kind of friend would he be if he just left him?

He hardly noticed Gaster's departure or the knife the human casually pulled out as they talked to him. "Sorry human, no time! I am the seeker and he's got a head start!" Papyrus dutifully covered his eyes and started to count.  

@~ Snowy ~

@Birdsie

Chara

Chara smirks as she says, "Why? You scared it'll get put in the wrong place? ;) " Chara casually throws the knife towards Papyrus like a boomerang, and it spins around his skull, back into Chara's hand. "I can make it glow too," She says, and the knife starts to glow green. "Don't you know what green means? Try to hit me. I dare you," she says with a devilish smile, and waits for the incoming attack.

@Roma @Gabriel97

Gaster

Gaster got tired of waiting for Flowey to do whatever evil he was up to and thought he was probably just doing photosynthesis. He returned to his original form, stretching his bones and walking back to the village. He looks around and takes a deep breath, looking at Papyrus counting. Gaster sighed and walked back in his house. It was pretty empty in there, with only a bed, a table, a fridge and a desk for his paperwork. He took another deep breath and walked towards his desk. He  tapped a button under the table and an hatch opened in the ground. He climbed down and looked at an overwhelmingly big machine that was in the secret basement. He closed the hatch and snapped his fingers, teleporting right nearby Sans. "Sans, I need your help." He says, poking his skull repeatedly with his skeletal finger.

@RoxasTheExalted

sans.

As he was just about to drift off into a deep sleep, sans felt the cold touch of a bone-like texture poke at his skull repeatedly. "please stop poking my skull," he muttered as he opened his heavy eye-lids to face whoever was poking him. He was met with the sight of Gaster, the previous royal scientist. "oh, uh... sure. but what would ya need my help with?" he asked before he sat up and drank from the bottle of ketchup he held again. He could only wonder wonder what he needed his help with, as Gaster was an extremely smart person as he created the Core, which powered up the entire underground. must be something really important. He thought as he looked at the tall man.

@Gabriel97

((Only text in " " means outward speech!))

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

Experiment DT1 Project MAD

Whether known or not to the rest of the humans and monsters on the Surface, a glitch was beginning to form. That form, as it were, took shape into a small, masked creature with a long scientists lab coat that, for some odd reason, had a hood on it. This creature wore a pair of black sweatpants and a dark gray turtleneck sweater, his feet bare. A blank white mask covered his face, completely free of damage and any speck of wear or tear, appearing as if he had only recently bought it from a store or some kind. It had two eye holes, revealing startling bright crimson red eyes. He looked around at the area, perplexed and confused at to where he was now after that brief teleportation. He was more lost now than he had been just a second ago!

Oh my lord, where the heck am I now? A young, masked monster thought.

I don't know. Have you tried looking at a map? A cold, sinister voice answered.

DT1 has considered looking at a map several times during his current venture; that venture, it seemed, to have decided for him to not currently have one of those. One of those would be greatly useful right now, he was currently lost in some town he didn't even know existed. Of course, what did he know about this place anyways? Alternate universes, multiverse theory, complicated stuff, so this place could either be the exact copy of another or completely different from every other version of the same location. That always made things irritating.

Yet that did not help him with his terrible sense of direction and navigational instincts. He had thought he was going in the right direction, but lo and behold, he soon found himself someplace he had never even seen before. This was going splendidly.

... Welp, I mean, if I had one of those I would. Not that it would help; I'd probably get even more lost anyways. DT1 said mentally with a small bit of embarrassment.

A creature shrouded in shadows appeared next to DT1 at that moment, looking at him with no hidden hint of contempt. MAD was certainly the more burly of them both; he wore similar clothing to DT1, however, his were destroyed and torn apart; the sweater was dirty and covered with small specks of red, his lab coat torn and frayed to the point that it was turned into a short jacket than anything else. His blank white mask was scratched, upper left half of it completely torn off, revealing an ugly scar running down his eye, leading to an indent in the bottom of the eye hole -- what was left of it, anyways. His eyes were piercing red like DT1's, however, they only contained pure malicious intents instead of the kindly nature of DT1. Obviously, out of the two of them, he was more like an evil clone.

MAD could not interact with the normal world in this state, unfortunately. While he could make himself visible occasionally as long as he was within a certain distance of DT1 still -- he measured that to be about fifteen feet -- he could not do much. Others could plainly see him, as the humans walking along would be frightened by his ungodly appearance and give MAD a wide berth to go around him. It was always quite amusing to him, much less so to DT1 and he would ask MAD to not do that. MAD would just ignore him and keep going along as if he had said nothing at all.

If you would have just let me lead, we wouldn't be having this issue. He spat venomously. Just give up control to me for a while so I can actually find our bearings. You are a hopeless case, and stupid to not be able to read a map!

DT1 glanced at him, eyes narrowed in a clear sign of distrust. Oh, so you can go on another murderous rampage like the other times? No thanks; I can figure this out myself. He looked up at the sky. Eventually. Plenty of daylight out.

MAD rolled his eyes. Oh for God's sake, I promise I won't do anything violent or kill anybody! Happy?

DT1 began forward once more... only to suddenly be nailed in the gut by a cold, metal object and falling right over it onto his back, hitting the ground. He coughed, sitting up straight and holding his stomach. "Ow... what the heck was that?" He moaned.

MAD only contorted in maniacal laughter. "Oh, just the plant pulling over a street lamp and you walking right into it." He guffawed. Then pointed at said flower in the middle of the road. "Right there."

DT1 looked over to his left and sighed. "Well, would you look at that..." He muttered, standing up straight and just appearing puzzled. "Yo, what are you planning to do with that street lamp?" He called.

@Birdsie

Flowey the Flower

The flower looked at the being that was passing nearby. He definitely didn't want anyone to know what was going on, so Flowey excused himself. "Howdy. I'm adjusting the street lamp. T'was giving me a headache." Pretending he can't really move. He could of course burrow to change location, but it only made sense that a plant couldn't move from the ground. "Last night, I went to sleep, but some nasty kids put me in a flowerpot and replanted me here." Flowey lied, explaining falsely. He hoped that the person he talked to was on Papyrus-levels of intelligence and thus wouldn't care as for why it was giving him a headache in the middle of the day. Or maybe that they wouldn't care. Both would be in Flowey's favour, but as long as no one else knew, the plant didn't mind.

@Deathrattle BB

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

Experiment DT1 / Project MAD

DT1 watched with only some level of fascination at the vines wrapped entirely around the lamp post. They were obviously quite strong to be able to bend metal just like that -- he figured only MAD had that sort of strength. His twin was certainly quite the force to be reckoned with to be sure, having some of the highest ATK levels he had ever seen, though sporting next to no DEF at all. That would be a problem... if he didn't have the ability to dodge attacks. That was something DT1 could never quite grasp (Piccolo would be having a stroke here, y'know?) but just gave on asking HIM about it. All he ever got in response was...

Instinct. MAD answered, once more, smirking at DT1. Entirely instinct.

I... wha... SHUT UP!

MAD grinned behind his mask and strolled over to Flowey, leaning down. "Hey, if it were up to me, I would've helped you and pulled another down." He said cheekily, staring at DT1 with a challenge in his eyes. "However, neither of us are idiots; I think it was obvious what you were doing, considering..." he pointed directly at the base of the lamp. "How would that had been able to stay in place without some... ah... intelligent assistance?"

DT1 just sighed. "Well, I mean, as long as nobody got hurt it doesn't matter, right?" He said, crossing his arms. Why did MAD always have to make things worse...?

Flowey the Flower

Flowey watched Mad walk up to him and frowned, literally not speaking. He considered all of his options. He could have threatened them and told them to mind their own business, but this would probably result in a fight and the two, or at least the second one seemed like tough opponents. The other option was to simply leave, but not without getting some satisfaction first. "Alright. So..." Flowey's face shapeshifted. His mouth became crooked, turning into a dark, abominable grin etched from edge to the edge of his face. His eyes opened up wider, leaving two black voids with even smaller white dots inside as pseudo-eyeballs. "How about you mind your own business, you idiot? And then no one will have to tire themselves with fighting." Flowey's grin kept all the same, but he didn't perform any hostile magic and didn't do anything that seemed evil, other than his heinous facial expression.

@Deathrattle BB

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

DT1 sighed in the background. And things were going so well, too...

MAD, however, grinned and crouched down -- literally crouched down so he was on the same level as Flowey. "Now what makes you think I'm going to fight you? You're literally a talking sunflower, if you hadn't noticed, Prince Dreemurr." He stood up and shrugged off the monster's threat, going over to DT1 and standing beside him. "Besides, if you want to fight, you'd have to fight this guy. Unfortunately for me, he is far too nice to let me get anywhere near a fight. Probably a good idea, honestly, I'm not MAD for nothing."

"You could also work on not sounding like a condescending prick." DT1 added, his tone sounding as if he had just said a suggestion instead of a statement though. He was obviously not the fighter of the two. He sighed and looked at Flowey. "I'm sorry. We're not from around here and I THOUGHT we were going to play off of acting unknowledgeable but I suppose that won't be happening. Regardless..." He stepped up to the flower, nodding. "Nice to meet you. I'm DT1. Mr. Tough Guy back there is MAD. Nice to meet you. You can name us whatever you want."

MAD chuckled. "Mr. Tough Guy... I like that one!"

@Birdsie

Flowey the Flower

Flowey's face shifted back to normal. He looked around briefly, completely ignoring MAD's words and looking back at him just as he was finishing the sentence, however he noticed his name being called. He hated that name. Now he called himself Flowey the Flower - a name that to give, one needed the skill of someone from the Dreemurr family tree. Asriel probably inherited the mad ineptitude in naming things from his father. Knowing there were no people around watching them, he looked up at DT1 who seemed to be the less ferocious of the two. Oh, boy. Name them whatever he wanted? Flowey was good at nicknames, just how he called Frisk 'brat' despite being the same age, or how he called Sans 'smiley trashbag.' About as good at names as his father it seems. "Nice to meetcha, Dump Tramp." Flowey near-instantly exploded with laughter shortly after attaching the nickname to DT1. Flowey shortly gazed back at MAD, recalling his previous words. "Wait, so you can't fight because Dumb-o-Trump-o here says you can't? Golly. That just makes things easier than I thought, especially since there's no witnesses around." Flowey looked back at DT1 with a wide grin stretching across his face. Behind Flowey, 6 Friendliness Pellets spawned. Flowey had already checked the two, so he knew they were fervent ones and definitely not on the level of a normal monster in terms of fighting skill. This batch of pellets was merely a test of DT1's ability to take a hit, or to dodge one. Flowey knew it was possible because among the many times he resetted, loaded and saved he encountered several, rare monsters that could dodge attacks, just like humans. As rare as it was, it was still possible. To be completely honest, Flowey envied that power. To the point of jealousy. The capability to dodge, even if he had legs would be amazing to have, capable of changing the tide of any battle. Regardless, soon after he was done contemplating, Flowey brutally snarled at DT1 "Die." The pellets flew towards DT1 at high speed, however they weren't that strong and wouldn't deal too much damage if any of the six hit - for they were merely a test of agility.

@Deathrattle BB

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

MAD, for his part, managed to keep a straight face for an amazing two seconds before busting a gut and laughing hysterically. "DUMP TRAMP, OH MY GOD!" He screeched, falling onto his back and holding his stomach.

DT1 looked far less amused than his twin over there was, dying from his own apparent amusement, but he did quirk a grin and give a soft chuckle. "Interesting pick, Prince Dreemurr. That is certainly not one I had heard of before... MAD certainly likes it."

He supposed it wasn't a bad name, either. Not the worst insult he had ever he heard. However, at the sight of the Friendliness Pellets flying at him, his eyes turned dark for a moment, losing their red iris and pupil and just turning pitch black, and he ducked down underneath them. His eyes returned to normal after a moment, bewilderment crossing his face at the prospect that he had just dodged something. However, when he looked back, he instantly knew what had just occurred.

MAD was stretched out on his side, head propped up on his hand and his elbow on the ground, his other hand on his hip. For all intents and purposes, that was the pose of extreme boredom, or he was suddenly modeling for a trashy fashion magazine that the humans came out with. Either way, it was not enticing in the least and he wouldn't even make the very last page in one of those magazines. That could be due to the multiple ugly scars he had, hidden away from sight behind layers of clothing, or from just his naturally ugly appearance in general if he wasn't wearing clothing.

The most stunning part was that MAD's eyes had disappeared the moment the pellets came, prompting DT1 to spontaneously perform a dodge maneuver to get out of the way. As soon as that movement was complete, they had returned to normal. He had briefly taken control to make DT1 avoid the damage, something of which the other was not used to, nor wished to happen.

"Hit him with something harder, you'll definitely be shocked by the results." MAD called out. "Seriously, DT1 has the weirdest stats, Flower Power."

@Birdsie

Flowey the Flower

Flowey smiled, seeing that his opponent was not some pushover. Even though he had little to no intent of killing DT1, he planned on greviously injuring him to the point that said monster would be forced to run. It was time to climb one step further on the ladder of difficulty. Flowey tested DT1's agility, now he would have a test in his reaction speed, perception and sense of location as 15 Friendliness Pellets materialized in an even circle around DT1, about several meters away from him. Flowey then said. "Dodge this." Sticking out his tongue and blinking with his left eye, as all of the pellets flew towards DT1 even faster than before, all in near-perfect unison with maximally 1 second delay on some of them. Some were seemingly aimed a little lower, some a little higher so that jumping or ducking wouldn't be an option anymore. Flowey was adapting to the fighting conditions DT1 put up. The only thing that could save DT1 from being damaged right now was his sheer reaction speed and ability to perceive the battlefield, rather than physical speed that was still a factor, yet less significant than before. Doing attacks of this sort was going to exhaust Flowey, but so far he didn't have problems in keeping going.

@Deathrattle BB

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

MAD was becoming more and more amused by this apparent 'battle.' He was not quite sure whether or not the flower was intending on actually murdering his precious twin or not yet, however, he wouldn't simply let DT1 be harmed if he could help it. DT1 may not like being helped by being given the ability to dodge from MAD taking control briefly but that was something he would have to deal with. This was something they both had to deal with. MAD, from his position, gave a small yawn to act as if he was not paying attention or helping in any way.

DT1's eyes went black once more, however, a deep crimson pinprick appearing in the middle of them. His eyes focused on the pellets, quickly counting them, and then taking a sudden running start forward toward them. Instead of trying to move out of the way of them entirely, he did something a bit more unexpected; he lunged in between the pellets, coming down into a roll before jumping and doing a front flip in the air was a pellet whizzed by, barely missing him. He came back down, machete in hand, holding it near Flowey's little green stem.

DT1 blinked his eyes and they returned to normal. He looked around, also noticing that he was not in his previous position... and that he was holding his weapon. The one he never, ever used. He jolted and immediately put it back away, growling and looking back at MAD. "Stop doing that!" He yelled.

MAD looked almost as if he had fallen asleep. He was laying down on his back now, eyes closed. "I don't know what you're on about, Dumb-o-Trump, but I didn't do it."

DT1 looked furious, barely restraining himself. With a deep breath, he turned back to Flowey. "How long do you plan to keep this up?" He asked measuredly.

@Birdsie

Flowey the Flower

Flowey looked at DT1, then spoke with complete honesty: "For as long as I need until I find out a technique that's effective in killing you. Of course, since I'm not capable of saving and resetting because of Frisk and, I suppose - Chara, it is much harder that it usually would be. Still not a problem for me. If there's anything I've learned while playing with timelines?" Flowey stuck his tongue out and blinked playfully once again. What most likely neither of the two had noticed yet was that several green vines were about to pop out from the ground DT1 was standing on to wrap themselves around his legs as Flowey distracted them. "No matter when, no matter where... this one person will make a mistake sooner or later." The vines shot out at DT1's legs, controlled by Flowey's magic who hoped to subdue him non-lethally this way. He was just trying to see if DT1 was catchable at all, if not then Flowey would have to act using the element of surprise in the future. Just as a backup in case DT1 managed to dodge the attacks, Flowey spawned another 15 Friendliness Pellets above himself, shooting them one-by-one at DT1 should the vines fail to subdue him and keep going. Even if DT1 escaped the grasp of the plant appendages, they would keep growing longer and move after him to do so.

@Deathrattle BB

Italics = DT1

Bold = MAD

MAD had most certainly noticed, glancing at it. This was something he had grown accustomed to when he had fought a version of Flowey in another timeline long since past, before he had become virtually one being with DT1. No matter how many different timelines you went through, there was always similarities between them, that included styles of fighting. He didn't believe that there were any other versions of himself or DT1, considering they were just polar opposites of each other. But there was one thing different here...

MAD's patience has run short.

He hopped up from his spot and stepped up to DT1. "Sorry, I need you for a second." He said in a neutral tone, literally shoving DT1 out of control and putting himself in the position.

The results were instantaneous, MAD merged with the body and it changed shape to fit his clothes and looks, while the shadow clone became the likeness of DT1 one. With the removal of shadows from around MAD, one could tell that it was actually blood that stained his clothing and mask, along with the scar along the part of his eyes and head that were visible. His expression seemed as if it were permanently set into a scowl of sorts.

The pacifist twin looked up indignantly. "Hey! What are you doing!?"

MAD shrugged. "Dealing with this so we can move on with our lives, or rather, YOUR pathetic life." He answered.

MAD glanced around at the friendliness pellets and then the vines wrapping themselves around his feet. Instead of trying to break them, he just simply teleported behind Flowey. His machete came out once more, also much sharper and bloodier in appearance now, coming down a mere centimeter from Flowey. MAD leaned over. "Call off the vines and pellets before I turn you into sliced sushi. And, yes, that is an entirely legitimate threat that I will murder you. DT1 isn't the fighting type and would rather just stand there and take damage from you than move out of the way, he's stupid like that."

He ignored the angry "Hey!" from DT1. "And, personally, this is just getting boring. I just wanted to find some directions, get something to eat, and then figure out what the hell we were going to do in this timeline until we got moved to another one. That could take weeks, months, or sometimes years. Mind helping us out instead of trying to kill him? Trust me, I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to restrain your urges." He snickered.

@Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread