• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
6B5BBBB8-2296-4F54-819A-0F38C1606976.jpeg 61A0FD85-23B3-429A-B0E9-9798EAF15E2B.jpeg
Sonia Lockheart

: Corvallis Academy, Walking around outside
Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Mentions: N/A
Notable Events: Leaving the Chameleon Dorms to go for a walk, talking to Arii and Ryan
Notable Physical Features: Eyes turned bright blue by Conduit Moment

Sonia wasn’t quite sure what to do with Arii's pessimism or their worry over their friend. She wanted to suggest they could write letters, or say that she understood because she missed her own friends and family already, but didn’t want to make it seem like she was turning the conversation to herself. She didn’t want to upset them further by pressing too hard for them to be positive. Given all that had happened to them so far, she thought they all had a right to feel varying mixes of emotions, from upset to excited.

She did note, at least, that Arii didn’t like her coming closer, and determined silently not to do it again unless she needed to take Fern back from them for some reason. Instead, she gave them a smile and a little laugh and shifted a little further away as they walked. "A wetsuit? Not a unit of measure I’ve ever used before, but it gets the message across. I wish I had chickens!" Like most animals, she thought chickens were great, she just didn’t have the space to house them in or the time to give them the proper attention. At least here she thought she could take Fern around with her everywhere. He was quiet, at least.

"Oh!" She looked over her shoulder and gave a little wave when another Chameleon caught up with them, saving her from having to delve into more sensitive subjects. "Hi, Ryan! We're just taking a little walk." She rubbed a hand sheepishly over the back of her neck, shrugging to herself. "I don’t know if I’m ready to go too close to the other students yet. . ."

Nervous as the thought made her, she still managed a laugh at Ryan's nickname. "'Bad jokes'? Rude! This is Arii - also know as Fern's new best friend." The little plant creature was content, leaning back into Arii's chest and holding onto them still, legs swinging gently as they walked like a little child fidgeting in their chair. Sonia thought they were very cute together, but she wouldn’t embarrass them by saying it out loud.

Last edited:
Ariiasqthylinh Au Drayceon
Interactions: CanaryCry CanaryCry , Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Notable Events: The Child Is Getting Interaction
Notable Features: Dark blue-black sclera, vibrant orange iris, dual-colored malar marks, pointed ears longer than their head, horrible posture, and a strange way of moving that isn't overtly wrong but just looks weird and unsettling.

Arii shrugged at Sonia. "I figured it was less variable than a chicken. Little bastards they are. Worse than cats when you're carrying something they want." They gestured with their free hand around their walking space. "It'd just be feathers from your feet to your destination and they're sitting there peckin' at your legs trying to make you drop whatever you have—"

One of Arii's ears snapped to the side, twitching minutely as it settled into what had to be an awkward position. The other flicked, as they turned their head just in time to catch Confrontation opening his mouth.

Nicknames, huh? They could do that.

With the tiniest scoot to the side Confrontation wasn't on, they did that odd little almost-smile of theirs that looked far too much like they were baring their teeth, and paused for Sonia to speak before raising their voice to the other two, themself.

"Now, now, if Confrontation thinks that was a bad joke, I'll be sure to clash with his worldview later. Though, I suppose it's a shame to contest such an innocent standing over such a little conflict." Their nose scrunched, amused with themself. "'Course, can't cleave cosmology courteously." Arii grinned with too many teeth at Ryan before shaking their head, as if ridding themself of more horrible things to say.

"In any case," they continued, thankfully free of disgustingly Jet-like puns, "it seems the other students don't quite like us if the Looks we got coming in were anything to go by. Might be best to let the proverbial feathers smooth before we go and ruffle them again."

89a92d29a8a5d5ced5b8aea62afc8886--beelzebub-oga-hot-anime.jpg
Ryan Teller

Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon CanaryCry CanaryCry

Notable Events: Walking and chatting with Sonia and Arii.

Notable Physical Features: Green and silver tattoos glowing lightly up his arms.

Rayn smiled sheepishly as she commented on his bad nickname and shrugged. "Was just working with what I had to go off of," he chuckled as he scratched his cheek. His brow rose slightly as Sonia officially introduced Arii and smirked in amusement as he glanced at her little plant companion Fern catching a ride with Arii. "Little guy definitely isn't shy with making new friends huh?" he chuckled. The pair sure did look good together, though thinking on it further Fern would probably work well with anyone willing to put up with his curiosity. His mind briefly thought of Birch still sleeping in his room and felt a strained smile come to his face, secretly wishing his companion was just as outgoing as Sonias.

His attention was soon brought back to Arii as she spoke up and arched a brow as she called him Confrontation, his jaw slacking slightly from the new nickname. "H-Hey now-" he blurted out as he went to speak against the new title but stopped as Arii began to rapid fire him with puns. Every pun felt like a punch to the gut with how bad they were. As her assault finally ended he hunched over slightly and held up his hand, a weak chuckle coming from behind an amused smirk on his face. "P-please, no more. You'll kill me with any more puns," he pleaded with a mock expression of pain before straightening his posture. "Pretty sure those last two words you said were made up by the way," he muttered as he didn't know what 'cosmology' or 'courteously' meant.

His amused smile falter slightly as Arii mentioned the looks they had gotten when they arrived from the other students and sighed, folding his hands around the back of his head and looking up to the sky as he walked alongside the two. "Were they? I didn't notice, I don't really pay attention to other people's nasty looks," he said before giving a slight shrug. "Wouldn't doubt it though, how it usually goes. Fresh meat coming through schools usually gets sized up by the seniors or popular crowds. Sometimes to gauge whether or not you're prey or predator," he stated before a dangerous grin came to his face as he thought about marching through the campus to let them get another look at him. "If this was any other school though I'd go for another stroll through campus and make sure they get a better look," he chuckled as brief memories of his days as a school delinquent drifted through his mind before he caught himself and gave another shrug, letting out a slight breath as he brought himself back to reality. "But with this being a school of magic and other weird crap, probably not the best idea stirring up the crowds," he said with a slight smile.

1658642944502.png

lómhara Cloch

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

Mentions:

Notable Events: Finished making tea

Notable Physical Features: Hara's eyes are tainted orange and her hair is stained with streaks and tips of the same yellow/orange hue. She is also very tall at 5'11

It didn't take long for Hara to find out who her roommate was going to be for the year, indeed not even a minute after she had begun to make tea did the girl arrive. With the room twisting and changing again Hara's eyes wandered from her tea set to the other side of the room, her curiosity peaked as to how the room would adapt to the girl in question. The result? A very European style bedroom, very similar to that of a fairytale setting. How unique! Returning her focus to the tea set Hara continued with great care, handling the instruments gently and precisely. That was until she was interrupted by a very pink and flowery creature that seemed interested in her actions. The creature had found itself a spot to sit atop the table and Hara's eyes went wide with surprise when it plopped itself down.

Stopping her actions Hara let out a soft chuckle at the flowery creature. It was adorable but curiosity was not always something to be encouraged, especially around hot instruments and the like. Returning the pot to its holster having poured three cups already, Hara offered the small creature her finger and a smile. "How adorable, you must be my roommate's seed creature. Were you curious about what I was doing hmm?" With a soft chuckle, Hara returned her hands to her lap and turned her head toward the roommate in question "It would seem we are to be roommates. My name Is lómhara Cloch though Hara is just fine. Would you like to join me and your friend here for a cup of tea?"

Last edited:
CDBD578F-3615-4F24-8AA3-DC6DF096F96C.jpeg 7B9EBFF4-4B34-4FB0-8406-504C7A46CAC8.jpeg
Sonia Lockheart

Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Notable Events: Out for a walk, talking to Arii and Ryan

The beginnings of confrontation were easy to spot, but difficult to stop. Sonia frowned a little, looking between Ryan and Arii as they went back and forth with increasing disapproval. Ryan seemed to be taking it all as a sort of joke, and she couldn’t be sure but she didn’t think Arii thought it was very funny. It was possible they were continuing the alliteration as some sort of jest, it just all felt a little too tense for her liking. She had always been predisposed towards trying to be a peacemaker.

Making a sort of buzzer sound with her mouth, Sonia shifted a bit to be between them, turning her body more towards Ryan to give Arii space and comicly crossing her arms over her chest in a big X like she was trying to be a referee. "All right, come on, guys. Let's be friends." She looked between them again, uncertain but hopeful, a confused sort of smile on her face in hopes of keeping everything friendly. "Us newbies gotta stick together, right?"

She shook her head at Ryan's idea of storming in, letting her arms fall back down again and turning to face forward again as they wandered. "Better not to poke the bear, hm? I'm sure they saw the big whale coming in, and word will travel. If they’re uncertain about us, we should give them some time to come to terms with the idea that we're going to be here. Who knows," she added hopefully, lifting her hands in an exaggerated shrug, "Maybe when we start going to classes they’ll be perfectly friendly." She had a feeling her two current companions were not ones that would agree with her optimistic assessment.

Last edited:
Interactions: CanaryCry CanaryCry , Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Notable Events: The Child Is Getting Interaction
Notable Features: Dark blue-black sclera, vibrant orange iris, dual-colored malar marks, pointed ears longer than their head, horrible posture, and a strange way of moving that isn't overtly wrong but just looks weird and unsettling.

Arii stuck their tongue out at Ryan with a chortle, another barrage stopped only by Sonia stepping between them.

They shuffled backward again, huffing and dropping their voice an octave. "Come now, love, it's all in good fun," they said, doing that odd little bared-teeth grin again. They jutted a thumb at Ryan. "He gets it." They rolled their eyes, pupils pinning as they looked more toward the light. Arii paused in their step for half a breath before continuing. "Gods, I really do sound like Jet. Absolute dickhead."

With a sharp click of their tongue, they turned to Ryan, perking a brow. "You and I went to very different schools." Granted, the last school Arii walked into was a college, and they didn't often tend to care. "Personally, I prefer avoidance. Nice or not, I don't care so long as they aren't actively disruptive." They spared the tiniest glance to Sonia. "Though nice is obviously preferred for reasons that are obvious."

Their ears flicked back, and their nose scrunched. "Admittedly, it's been a tick since I've been in a brick-and-mortar school, so take any words I say with a grain of salt." Another tongue click. "Definitely never been in a magic school."

1658642207209.pngBellatrix Astra

Interactions: Tapfic Tapfic , CanaryCry CanaryCry Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Takumi98 Takumi98

Notable Events: Having a meltdown

Notable Physical Features: Elf ears, pointed teeth, claw-like hands, iridescent white hair.

Bellatrix had thrown down her belongings, raccoon included on her bed. The smell of white oak permeated her side of the room, the vanilla scent lingered around her nostrils, just like it did when she was little. She knelt down near her bed and grabbed the blanket, although it was on the floor the mattress itself was memory foam and big enough to fit four children. Bellatrix smelt the blanket and closed her eyes, that same vanilla sent had almost melded itself into the blanket. It had been a while since Bellatrix had the weird fuzzy feeling as if she had wrapped herself in clothes that had just come out of a dryer.

Her face flushed with a pink hue, as she pressed the blanket onto her face. She knew this wasn't her home and in a way that made her feel safer, this room was a manifestation of the only times in her childhood where she had the most fun, was the safest, and had the best memories. Her positive disposition was quite clear as she started to pet her hated raccoon, it purring in response.

She hoped that this time, she would have the room alone just for a while longer. But just thinking about how she would share a room with someone else stopped her from fully enjoying the nostalgia.

Even worse was when she heard the footsteps come into her room, she abruptly stopped petting the animal to turn her head. If her jaw could drop to the floor it would, but her heart had already sunk to the pits of her stomach.

"What the actual fuck." Bellatrix said as she jolted up from her crouched position.

Rumi's expression was that of a snake looking at its next meal. Out of everyone in that damn ship, she ended up with her? Bellatrix didn't even realize that her expression was just as animated as Rumi's but in the opposite direction. Wide-eyed in shock with her mouth pulled back into an obvious scowl. She didn't even know what to say, should she just start swinging fists at the wild-haired girl? She clenched her fist, clearly devoted to the idea before thinking back on what one of the teachers had said about the rooms being cursed. Surely a fight of any kind would send her or both of them being fried or something.

Not only did she not have time to register her feelings, but also was not able to utter a word.

" Aww, babe- moving in together already? Dont'cha think it's a little fast?.
No no- you're right. Passion doesn't work on a schedule, fate brought us together after all~ "

For the first time in a while Bellatrix was dumbfounded, not one word could come out of her mouth as she had hundreds of thoughts flying around in her mind. Her fight or flight response was just as confused, if she decided to just take her unbridled rage out on Rumi she would clearly get punished, but if she just ran out she would look like a spineless coward and that would mean Rumi had won.
"You are so so lucky that we are in this room, in this building, at this school. Because I promise you if we were anywhere else..." She decided to restrain herself. Bellatrix didn't even know why she was feeling so much at this moment, maybe she was just feeling vulnerable since she saw her childhood room. But regardless her roommate had struck a chord deep within Bellatrix.
"I'm not dealing with this shit. Where the FUCK are the teachers." She stormed out of her room before turning around to look at Rumi.
"Trust me when I say, I am NOT done with you."

In almost a flurry Bellatrix sped past the corridor, past the common room. She didn't care if she stepped on someone, their tree plants, or their feelings. Bellatrix was dead set on righting a self-perceived wrong. She stormed down the steps of the stupid animal house, and after clearing some distance between her and the building she began to yell obscenities, kicking the ground as dirt and grass flew into the air.

She didn't care that people might be staring at her, Regardless if it was the dumbass that thought buildings were alive or the other dumbass that just stood and watch someone climb a building. She needed to open up the valve that was her emotions and let it out, lest she was charged with assault.
"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS."

She stormed off before she noticed a group, One of them was the boy from earlier. Maybe they had seen one of the teachers or even the headmaster. If Bellatrix could just plead her case, that she would absolutely not be sleeping in the same vicinity as a physical manifestation of everything annoying and infuriating.

"YOU THREE'' she yelled, she was still fuming.

"Have you guys seen the teachers here?!" She interrupted their conversation as she had more pressing matters than what they were saying. From their perspective she probably looked unhinged, her hair seemed puffed up, like a cat that was trying to make itself look bigger and since her eyes had no pupils it looked like you could drown in her ruby-colored stare.
Bellatrix didn't even give them the time to speak as she waved her clawed hands at them.

"Yes or no? Jesus christ you guys are wasting my damn time!"

Ryan Teller

Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon CanaryCry CanaryCry Ghostiiys Ghostiiys

Notable Events: Chatting with Sonia and Arii before being confronted by a fuming Bellatrix.

Notable Physical Features: Green and silver tattoos glowing lightly up his arms.

Ryan arched a brow as Sonia seemed to get the wrong vibe from Arii and his exchange and grinned as Arii assured her they were fine, throwing up a thumbs up as they jabbed their thumb towards him. "No problem here, their jokes may be a bit weak, but they're good fun," he chuckled as he glanced down at Arii and chuckled as they paused once they realized how they sounded. "Least you realized it," he smirked before walking along with the two, burying his hands in his pockets as Sonia shared her optimism towards the students warming up to them later on once classes got started. A low sigh escaped them. "That'd be nice, it'd be a nice change of pace," he said before giving a slight shrug. "But I'd stay on my toes still, never know what goes through a magically enhanced teen's head when rumors start flowing. For all we know, they could be planning to turn one of us into toads for fun," he muttered, a slight shiver running up his spine from the thought.

He looked back to Arii as they stated the obvious difference in the schools they went to and grinned, a fact he could easily tell without needing to ask. The schools of his past had been less than welcoming than some, many of the students having been from lower-class districts without not too clean backgrounds. As Arii shared their preference for avoidance, he gave a slight nod in understanding and frowned in thought. "I guess, it'd be nice not having to deal with as many ass hats. Though I think I'd get bored if all I dealt with was nice people all the time," he admitted with a shrug. "Gotta have some conflict to spice things up," he chuckled.

Before he could continue the conversation though he paused as a voice shouted out behind them and arched a brow, turning on his heels and facing the owner of the voice. His brow arched in a mixture of surprise and curiosity to see a fuming, white-haired rude girl stomping their way. A frown quickly found its way to his face before he crossed his arms and tilted his head sideways, mentally preparing himself for this frustrating and rude lady to start more trouble. His curiosity started to peak though as he took in a better look at her current state, silently wondering what could have driven her to become so feral looking. She truly resembled a pissed-off alley cat. As she questioned about the whereabouts of the teachers Ryan simply shrugged. "I don't-" he was immediately cut off as she impatiently cut him off with a wave of her clawed hands and rude comment.

Ryan's frown only deepened from the lady's growing rudeness and felt his brow twitch in annoyance. After tapping his finger on his arm Ryan took in a deep breath and held up a finger. "Okay, first off," he paused before quickly lowering his single digit, and flipping her the bird in one fluent motion, letting his middle finger stand tall and proud for a few seconds before lowering it. "Second, we don't know. We haven't seen them since the dorms, same as you, genius," he stated with a huff before unfolding his arms and pointing to her. "And finally, third, how about you check that attitude of yours? It's really annoying having a crazy-looking girl run up to you and being a frustrating nuisance," he stated before pointing up to her hair and smirking slightly. "Also, might wanna fix your hair. If it gets any puffier a passing cat could mistake it for a giant ball of yarn," he chuckled as he felt good about his comment, standing unfazed by her fuming temper.

Interactions: CanaryCry CanaryCry , Guppy Franz Guppy Franz , Ghostiiys Ghostiiys
Notable Events: The Child Is Getting Interaction and Being a Bitch

Arii quirked a smile at Ryan, ears flicking. "Oh, Love, they aren't weak if they're meant to be horrible." Their pupils rounded out again, allowing Arii semi-clear vision once more. A relief. "Which, unlike Mr. I-Eat-Plain-Toast-For-Breakfast-Because-I'm-Secretly-A-Bird, I'm very aware of." They paused at Ryan's mention of magically enhanced people and their thought process, teeth clicking sharply as they shut their mouth.

Their ears folded back, and ice cold fingers prickled down their spine. Fear thrashed against its box. For a moment, Arii's stride stopped.

Then they were moving again, a smile back on their face and—though a little heavier tone-wise—their mouth was open to speak again. "Please. Toads are probably one of the better things they could turn you into. You should have seen my... uh... Museum Freakout." They almost stuttered over it, but managed to make it seem as if they were just looking for a name for it. Almost. "Ugly bastard—like DNA's rough draft." Ryan offered a subject change and they were quick to snatch it.

Energy flowed back into their step, and Fear quieted. "Keep things like that up, and I'll call you Confrontation for the rest of the year," they chortled. "Just imagine it. Get enough tools on my hands, and I'll have half the school thinking your real name's 'Peacekeeper' and the others thinking it's somethin' like... 'Deathstar' or some fuck of the sort. Sow chaos through the halls. Rubbish thrown in the cafeteria!" As they spoke quicker, Arii rapidly vibrated between speaking like any kind of normal person, and bouncing between accents like public use stock photos, though it seemed the most common of them were some kind of Scottish accent, Southern English, and a light, overly pretentious British drawl. Distressingly, none of the accents they used matched with the wording.

They would have noticed White-Hair-Smoke-Smell earlier if they weren't thinking up more absurd things to propose that they'd never actually do for their own safety. "feed to the gryphons..."

As it was, though, they only noticed her once Ryan started speaking. Quite frankly, annoying. Their pupils pinned sharply as they turned, depositing Fern on the ground in a smooth, almost curtsey-like movement. A grin split their face from ear-to-ear, lopsided with the edges showing just enough molar for it to be an awkward-looking expression. By then, Ryan had finished his little spiel, and Arii's voice—backed by someone they were sure would make a good distraction should they need to escape—bubbled up in their throat like venom.

They quite liked the conversation they'd been having.

They didn't think they needed anyone quite so thick making everything uncomfortable.

"Oh, Love," they cooed, voice dropping a few octaves in a convincing mimic of a pitying tone. Like someone speaking to a crying child. And there was that British accent making its return. "A mite upset?" Condescension dripped from their lounge as they spoke.

Their smile dropped its corners into a sneer, full of teeth bared in a snarl. "Can't bite your tongue long enough to get a solid answer?"

The situation made their heart speed, and their ears laid back in what might have looked like distaste if they weren't so rigid. It was a carefully controlled rhythm that kept their breath steady, and Fear in its box, but they were practiced enough.

"Two ears and one mouth, yet you speak as if those numbers were inverted."

AB895DAB-4466-4AC1-970D-AE356984CC11.jpeg 02717D86-26FD-4CC5-A420-BF1E2B5C6E83.jpeg
Sonia Lockheart

Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Guppy Franz Guppy Franz Ghostiiys Ghostiiys
Notable Events: Talking to Arii and Ryan, then trying to deescalate a confrontation between them and Bellatrix

Sonia gave a soft sigh of relief when both of her new friends informed her that they were engaging in playful banter and not in some sort of argument. She didn’t quite understand their strange dynamic, obviously, but she was happy enough to leave them to it now that they had explained, though a bit embarrassed for trying to put herself between them. As Ryan and Arii talked, she almost didn’t notice the footsteps approaching from behind them, and flinched when someone started shouting, only to turn and look confused afterwards. They hadn’t even done anything, what was going on?

Blinking owlishly in a sort of baffled surprise, Sonia could only look between Ryan and Arii as they responded, growing more and more anxious as each word passed their lips. "Guys. . ." She said softly, timidly holding her hands up in a sort of placating, shushing gesture in an attempt to get everyone to calm down. She was more worried about them getting into a fight than she was about them actively trying to start one. It wouldn’t do anyone any good, she was sure, even if it was just a verbal battle.

Fern was still after being placed on the ground, but his eyes had gone sad and the flower atop his head was beginning to droop, so Sonia bent to pick him up into her arms with a little frown, cradling him close when he turned to hide against her chest. She wasn’t sure if he was upset at being put down by his new friend or if he was affected by the tension in the air, but she did her best to reassure him, rubbing a thumb gently up and down his back.

"Stick together, stick together," she murmured to herself, allowing a short breath for calm, then took a step forward to put herself closer to the white-haired girl than the others. "Did something happen?" She asked, her voice gentle and concerned despite being wary of the other girl's temper. "Are you all right?"

It wasn’t right for her to yell at them like that, or to treat them like they were stupid because they didn’t respond fast enough, but tensions were high for everyone right now, and anything could have set her off. Despite not wanting to be treated poorly, Sonia believed that it was always best to extend an open hand first, before anyone decided to use a closed fist. If an olive branch didn’t yield any good results, then later she could at least reassure herself that she'd tried.

Last edited:
1658643900367.png
Catoria Veltora
Interactions: Uasal Uasal
Mentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Notable Events: Sitting across from lómhara for some tea.
Notable Features: Ice Cold Skin (Dark Blue/Borderline Purple), and a Scar underneath their right eye.)​
Catoria was quick when it came to putting the stuff in her bag away, though she also noted the events behind her, as it seemed that the little creature that belonged to her had decided to cross her side of the border into her roommate's territory. Luckly for the creature her roommate didn't mind all that much, and Catoria took note of that as well, to Catoria she was able to give a bit of information on her roommate personality, that mostly being that she seemed to be on the more serene end of the personality spectrum. Meanwhile her little creature seemed to have taken a liking to her as well, as it went on to softly rub its head against the ladies finger that she outstretched towards them, Catoria hadn't looked up from her work though, instead finishing up unpacking their side of the room all while listening in to what her roommate was saying. The fact that they had then offered her tea surprised Catoria somewhat, but after a moment she had went on the grab her old School ID she showed to to Judas and looked at her roommate. She then gave her roommate a smile and thumbs up of approval before stretched themselves and heading over to their roommate's side of the room, signaling the acceptance towards their offer. Catoria wasn't really the type to turn down tea that often after all, it was her favorite type of drink, Catoria sat across from lómhara and gave her, her old school ID in order to provide their name to them, just like she did with the Judas guy. Before giving her a light hearted smile, her little creature kept to lómhara side of the table though, mostly to signal that they liked her more, though to be fair, Catoria didn't show much affection to them as of yet, so they supposed that was understandable.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas ave goin insane ave goin insane Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Tapfic Tapfic Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. CanaryCry CanaryCry BlueHibiscus BlueHibiscus Xenobiology Xenobiology Tattletale Tattletale Uasal Uasal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Takumi98 Takumi98

"Well, Moraine, deliver your findings." Said the headmistress while stroking her stag with her left hand and holding a tea cup with her right one.

"As you wish, headmistress Greenwood." She proceeds to hand out a folder containing each of the rainbow chameleon's results. "As you'll see, there's a lot of talent for the Earth Coven."

She let's go of both the cup and the stag in order to grab the file. "Our regent will be pleased." She begins to read the results and after finishing she looks back the devilish woman. "Which are your top candidates?" Moraine had first hand experience with them, her insights were priceless.

She takes a moment to ponder the question before answering and then nods. "MountCastle, Teller, Lockheart, Clement and... Cloch." She said the last part with a bit of hesitation, something that didn't went unnoticed by the other witch.

"The heiress?" Victoria though she would be a the top of the list, it's not every day that a wild born creates a dragon on day 1. "What's wrong with her?"

"She showed a lot of potential by giving life to an earth drake but... It seems she's utterly incompatible with the other aspects of the Earth Source." She crossed her arms. "Hopefully she gets better at the flora and fauna aspects rather than just minerals and sediments."

Victoria arches her left eyebrow and smiles mischievously. "Doubting your capabilities? Not like you at all." Then she laughed calmly, nothing more than a joke between old friends. "We could use a dragonmancer, if that's what she is."

Moraine laughs along her but then her voice takes a serious tone. "Challenge accepted then, she'll be the best dragonmancer by the time I end with her." She gets out of the office with a bit of rush, despite her big words she had a lot of work in front of her if she expected to train the young heiress. After all, dragonmancers are a myth even among witches.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~​

Her wings flap in the wind delicately as they approach the chameleon shaped building. Then she sees them, a couple of new students happily talking near the building. "Oh, perfect!" However, when she came near them a white haired yeller startled her with her loud banter. Then she processed what she actually said. "Oh! I'm a teacher, young lady. Cassandra Arkane, Ritualistic Magic 101." She smiles towards them in a friendly manner, always happy to help new students.

She only came here to have a look at everyone, maybe welcome them if the chance came in, but now she could actually help in a way or another which seemed way more important.

Fairy Witch.jpg

From now on you'll start gaining affinity points towards the sources of magic. You'll now have to add a spoiler with your affinity table to your posts, everyone begins with 0 points in each source. Like this:

Earth: 0
Sky: 0
Sun: 0
Moon: 0

Everyone mentioned by Moraine as top candidates get +5 points to the Earth Source Affinity, except for Miss Cloch that gets +4. Everyone else gets +3 except for Rumi Komori that would have gotten 1 if not by her clever discovery of what went wrong, getting a +2. Arii doesn't get any points.

131725FA-2580-49AD-9786-BD3C5801073F.jpeg

Korrnelius Mountcastle

Interactions: (open)

Mentions: (none)

Notable Events: accidentally causes vines to burst from the ground.

Notable Physical Features: Glowing cyan eyes, and glowing tattoo on the side of his neck.

Earth: 5

Oh shit I’m lost” Korri huffed looking at his surroundings trying to find a clue as to where he was. With a sigh he fell to the ground and simply relaxed into the soft grass with Omo flopping down on his chest before giving him a questioning hoot

Omo I have no idea where we are.” He reached his hand into the grass, slowly moving moving it to feel the blades of grass dance on his fingertips. “I haven’t felt this relaxed in over a month” he mumbled and Omo nudged his chin before hooting again. “Yes you helped little buddy” he smiled before rubbing the owls head “yea I’m losing my mind. I’m having a little conversation with an owl that I magically conjured from a seed given to me by a demonic yet very attractive looking lady who says she teaches earth magic

His eyes began to glow and that same green energy from before seemed to dance from his arm and into the grass

I mean I was taught for so long that magic was gonna get me sent to hell and here I am, church pianist turned witch…warlock?” He question before signing a again, “ I just wanna get back to the dorm and relax” he slammed his fist into the grass before jumping up when he felt a tremor resonate from his hand. The grass shimmered and glowed a vibrant green before three vines sprouted and seemed to form a makeshift arrow pointing to the left.

Uhhh” Korri looked at Omo who looked back at him with the same bewildered that was drawn on both of their faces. “W-was that me?” He asked and then actually facepalmed himself “of course it was me, there’s no one else around me” he shook his head, wanting to laugh from the sheer anxiety building in his chest. “Ok calm down Korrnelius” he reassured himself before taking a deep breath, simply turing to the left walking down the path that the vine arrow pointed to.

Eventually he reached the dorm and a sigh of relief escaped his lips but then he frown when he saw a winged lady near the dorm talking to some of his classmates. He could hear her introduce herself as a teacher for whatever ritualistic magic was and he turned to head inside the dorm.

So do they all fly?” What the hell is this place” he exclaimed “does that mean I can fly eventually?” He tilted his head a bit at the question before plopping down on one of the sofas in the common room while Omo fluttered around, exploring the dorm.

1658718487212.png
lómhara Cloch

Mentions:

Notable Events: Tea party who?

Earth: 4

Notable Physical Features: Hara's eyes are tainted orange and her hair is stained with streaks and tips of the same yellow/orange hue. She is also very tall at 5'11

Taking the student Id in hand Hara inspected it closely before placing it on the table and sliding it back to the girl she now knew as Catoria Veltora. The girl in question was rather pretty with a pale blue/purple tint to her skin. It was something she found quite interesting but was likely something to be avoided talked about upon a first meeting. Indeed talking about one's quirks was likely to insult more so than come across as complimentary and so it was best-left thought about and not spoken. With that In mind, Hara went about serving out the tea, passing a cup to Catoria and to the flower creature sitting comfortably on the table. Whether it could drink tea or not was yet to be seen but it felt rude to leave it out nonetheless. Once the tea had been passed around Hara sipped quietly from her cup, her eyes watching the small creature and its reaction.

Speaking softly and quietly Hara made an attempt to start on some small talk, something she wondered about though was whether or not the girl before her was a mute. If that was the case then some adjustments would need to be made in Hara's daily life to account for it. The last thing she wanted was to make her roommate feel unwelcome or unaccepted "so, Miss Veltora. Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself? You clearly attended Highschool before coming here, what was that like? I never got to go myself so I'm quite keen to hear about it"

outfit update.pngRumi Komori
Notable Features
Red eyes, sharp teeth, and hair down to their ass.
Interactions

Ghostiiys Ghostiiys , ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon , Guppy Franz Guppy Franz CanaryCry CanaryCry
Mentions

Neo Alice Neo Alice
Notable Events
Rumi goes out to find Bellatrix, and greets the rest of the group.

Earth: 2

"You are so so lucky that we are in this room, in this building, at this school. Because I promise you if we were anywhere else..."
Oh phrasing. The tempting golden honey dripping from a swarming beehive. Well- she hadn't been punched yet, may as well keep pushing her luck.

" You'd have way less chances to kiss me right on the mouth. I get it- it must not be easy being so down bad for a doll you just met, "

Rumi rolled over in the plush bed, smirking as Skittles turned to face her. It was childish, she knew it was- but she couldn't help it. With a warm glee she stuck her tongue out at the other witch. You know. Like a brat.

"I'm not dealing with this shit. Where the FUCK are the teachers."
The girl, whom Rumi had yet to catch the name of- stormed out of the room- before turning and glaring back where Rumi lie on her stomach- happily kicking her feet back and forth.
"Trust me when I say, I am NOT done with you."

" Yeah yeah, insert obvious sex joke based on your very poor phrasing here- really you're making this way too easy for me babe," And just like that, the roommate was gone. Perfect. Just as planed she may have said, if she was a lowgrade movie villain.

As soon as Skittles had vacated the premises, Rumi pushed herself out of bed, and reached to her luggage. Dragging all three of her bags further onto her side of the room and opening the smallest of them. She would unpack later; right now she had a little bit of an issue to deal with before skittles got back from her hissy fit.

A pinprick of blood had managed to leak through the white fabric of her gloves, a single deep red dot in an ocean of pale cotton. An ugly little mark where she had put too much pressure on a burn, and if experience prooved her correct- it be worse underneath. This obviously sucked. Now she'd need a new pair of elbow length white gloves ( not exactly an easy find) but oh well. Rumi would just have to use her spare set until she could get them replaced- unless they had laundry magic in these classes, which would be fucking cool. She could save so many quarters.

Steady hands dragged themselves through the contents of the duffel bag, neatly packed with various soaps and toiletries- until delicate fingers brushed against the kit she was looking for.

With practiced hands, Rumi Komori pulled each long glove from elbow down to scarlet painted nail. One at a time, she unwound the wrappings underneath- blotched with red and sticky wet spots where clear fluid had leaked from one burn or another.

Burn cream for the blisters, anti-bacterial ointment for the cuts and scrapes, and she was done. Just as swiftly as they were unraveled , the gauze was replaced- and a new set of gloves was pulled over. The exact same color, save for an annoying little red blotch.

Sadly, the old gloves seemed to be beyond redemption seeing the inside of them. She tossed them in a conveniently placed trashcan on her end of the room, and packed her kit back into the bag.

Now, that that was over; she ought to go find her roommate and make sure Miss.Sour Candy wasn't spreading any strange rumors.

It didn't take long to find her considering she was just outside the dorms again- so that was cool . She was talking to Gum Stick, Secret Sweetheart, and the Kind looking girl from the ship. Rumi could certainly handle this little gathering just fine.

"Can't bite your tongue long enough to get a solid answer?" Oh? The gum kid seemed to have grown a sharp tongue with the teachers gone. Good for them.
Their little ears pinned back, how cute.

The kind looking girl also said something, but the tone was so gentle Rumi could barely process the words that came out. She decided to call her Baby Blue.

" Lol, " A cheery voice broke the circle. She said the lol out loud, of course. The witch was cultured after all. " I like the way you talk, but go easy on the Sour Candy hon,"
As she said this- a soft hand reached up, and smoothed down the pissy girl's pale ruffled hair.

" She's just passionate... and needs a little socializing. Feral, " Rumi moved her hand away, before making eye contact with the boy from the ship. " Oh, Hi again sweetheart, always nice to see you~" She greeted him with a cheery smile and a wave. Turning to the kind girl, she bent down until their eyes were level and offered the same.

" I like your eyes Baby blue, so bright and sweet, perfect for that cute face, "

As Rumi delt out each sugary greeting and compliment , another adult- with long red hair, butterfly wings, and rather short skirt landed near the group.

"Oh! I'm a teacher, young lady. Cassandra Arkane, Ritualistic Magic 101."

Well. This one didn't look like she was about to feed anyone to a griffon, nor did she have any large animal companion with her- both points in her favor on the "most bearable teacher " score board. Rumi decided to stick around and see who the next misfortune would befall.

1658730549986.png
Catoria Veltora
Interactions: Uasal Uasal
Mentions: None
Notable Events: Flower Creature backs away from tea due to it being hot, Catoria uses wind magic to bring a notebook to her,
Notable Features: Ice Cold Skin (Dark Blue/Borderline Purple), and a Scar underneath their right eye.
Earth: 3
Catoria took her ID back when lómhara went on to slide it back to her, before going on to wait for lómhara to pass out tea to the both of them. Their little creature was about the size of the cup that they were served, but that didn't stop them from trying to drink the tea. But it was a futile attempt as when the creature took a sip it quickly went on to step back, likely from the fact that the tea was too hot for them to tolerate. Catoria observed their behavior and put their cold hands on their cup, intending to cool it down with her bodies cold temperature. But as she was doing so, lómhara called out to her in a attempt to make small talk, the fact she called her Miss Veltora showed that she had placed a bit of value in proper etiquette, which was a interesting thing they took note of. The more personal questions seemed relatively harmless to them, though they were a bit surprised that they haven't attended high school though she guessed they may of been home-schooled if that was case, though the whole talking thing would be a bit of a problem, she luckily had recalled the notebook she placed on the top of her chest, why she didn't place it inside? she had no idea, but fortunately for her she didn't as it would make getting it a lot easier. Reaching out to it with a outstretched hand, she had opted to simplify what would usually be a tedious task, by shooting the notebook towards her with a short blast of wind magic, and catching it in her hands like if it were a baseball. It hit her hand a bit harder than expected though, but the pain was tolerable and she went on to place the tea cup she had in her other hand down for a moment before then grabbing the pen out from her notebook and writing in it.
My dad was rarely home, I had five chaotic siblings who would occasionally take my stuff, my mom was rarely home which I suppose is sorta of a good thing considering how scary she can be at times and as for you could just say highschool politics wasn't exactly the easiest thing to deal with, what about you? are you home-schooled? a brief answer to their question, Catoria then went on to tear the pages out and pass it over to the woman before holding the tea in her hands again. After she felt like it was cold enough she swapped tea cups with the small little creature that of hers, who was more than happy to sip up the cold tea, though Catoria was a bit worried that the creature would spill the tea considering how it leaned on the cup, but she didn't disrupt the creature at all. Instead she opted to just observe them for a moment while she drank her own tea, that was more so warm than hot hat this point.

Ruth Goodwill
ac3f02d5d722801076603b3f7d4eaefa.jpg

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions: Takumi98 Takumi98
Notable Events: Stating her wishes
Sun:
Moon:
Sky:
Notable Physical Features: Multiple-colored irises

B-brotherhood??!

The boy's reason for climbing the house was rather strange even for her, but then again she made some giant plushies and gave them name just so she could have someone, or something, to talk to. She should be the last person to criticize other people's attachment to inanimate object. Besides, watching the boy hugging the house's horn was amusing. If she still had her phone she would be snapping some pictures right now.

There's also another student nearby who had been watching the boy's climb. Though rather than encouraging him like Ruth this one seemed to be worried about him, and Ruth couldn't help but notice his shadow creeping out into the 3D planes and formed some tendrils.

I want that. Ruth briefly tried to command her shadow with her mind to do the same thing, but nothing happened. She took a mental note to ask him how to do that later. For now, the big boy seemed to took of notice of her and said something about his potato being eaten. She watched Chomper on her right hand extending their tentacles towards Potato who she held on her left hand. She instead teased them by moving them closer to each other before moving them away.

The boy did an impressive dive from the roof and approached her before offering her three wishes to get his plants back. Of course she knew he wouldn't literally grant her any wishes like a genie but the gesture itself was enough to gave her a brief chuckle and a slight blush.

"I will accept the deal then, chief. Here is your tentaball." She put Chomper and the jacket on his hand.
"My first wish! I want to know your name. Ah, you can call me Ruth, nice to meet you." Her introduction came out as a whisper as she felts rather embarassed at straight out asking someone about their name. Ruth's method of knowing someone's name so far was from the school's first day introduction session or tracking their social media.

"M-my second wish. Next time you will have big fun you should invite me." Ruth could feels her stomach churning. She sounded like a clingy person just now, but she held the urge to shut her mouth and ran away. Come on Ruth, you promised to improve yourself. now do it.

"My third wish... Help me carry these luggagges. Please." She pointed at her two large suitcases lying nearby. Both were bright red in color and one of them was much lighter than the other one.

Last edited:
0a8050377976ed6a75dee0755de6374e.jpgBaxter Caufield
Interactions: Takumi98 Takumi98 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Mentions: Ghostiiys Ghostiiys
Notable Events: Revealed his Astrology knowledge with random words about Planet Alignment, Saw an honest-to-god Vampire come out of a Chameleon, Acquiesces to Potato Girl's demands, gets Shirtless for no reason, Acquires Potato Girl's Luggage

Sun:0
Moon:0
Sky:0

Baxter redirected his open hand out towards Ghost boy the moment he started talking about the dangers of going roof-diving.

"I don't touch that fear stuff, long-time addicts pretty much slaughter their physique." Baxter gave a quick flex and smirked "Sides, I only break bones when Saturn and Neptune are in alignment."

He snickered as his eyes traveled past ghost boy towards the other students now leaving Chameleon House. A couple explorers bout to head out and explore a whole new world of possibilities at Corvid Academy. Baxter had plans to do his own exploring later, but that would have to be later. He'd offered those wishes and had to follow through first and foremost. But what he would be following through on would be dependent on the answer that Potato Girl.

Before he could focus on that, however, an honest to god vampire came storming out of Chameleon House looking ready to start sucking everyone she saw dry. Baxter couldn't tell if he'd overlooked one of the Wild Ones, or if someone was lucky enough to get a Vampire pre-selected as a roommate. But as she screamed at him and Ghost Boy about being idiots, the only thing he could really focus on was the fact that she was somehow out in broad daylight without burning up.

It seems Vampires were freed from their aversion to sunlight at Corvus Academy.

But with her stalking off and Potato girl no longer teasing Chomper and her Baby Potato together, Baxter was finally free to focus on her wishes.

Slinging his jacket and Chomper over one shoulder, Baxter tilted his head in confusion as Potato Girl immediately wasted her first wish on trying to get his name. He tilted his head again once she requested he invite her the next time he tried having fun. When the third wish came and Baxter found the only thing she'd truly demanded was that he carry some luggage, he grinned before leaning close to her until his eyes were locked on her rainbow blinkers.

1537121363.elenawing_marlborocharm2rez.png"Okay, Skittles, you wanna lowball the Bax, I'll play." He winked before strolling past her towards the luggage "Like I told Ghostie over there, Baxter Caufield ain't much for fear, could've had me doing all kinds o' crazy stuff if things went different. But oh well, guess I'll save that for party numero dos."

He quickly crouched down to test the weight of both suitcases with his free hand. Upon noting the weight of the heavier case, he puckered up before stepping back and dropping his jacket and Chomper again. But this wasn't for long, he just needed his hands free long enough to cleanly slide his shirt off for no apparent reason.

Wrapping his shirt around the top of his head like a poor man's bandana, he then retrieved Chomper before the poor plant glutton could escape. He reached for the lighter case and hauled it off the ground with the same hand his jacket was in. The heavy case came next, which he casually slung back against his back before turning back to Potato Girl.

"I'm carryin 'em," he smirked as he approached her "Now where do you want it?"

Felix Grant
0648d563b5fd5aa9d8309f827271d0af.jpg
screenshot_20220717-055700_chrome-jpg.1003171

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread , Open

Mentions: Ghostiiys Ghostiiys , Neo Alice Neo Alice , Tapfic Tapfic

Notable Events: Watching Bellatrix have her mini tantrum before she leaves

Notable Physical Features: White hair, slightly pointed ears, sharp canines

If 'what did he mean by this?' Was a person, Felix felt it might have been Baxter.

Before he could even say anything in response, Bellatrix had stormed her way outside.

Nestled in his hood and on the verge of sleep, Felix's Green Panda was startled by Bellatrix making a fuss outside, shooting up into a straight position with his front paws in the air near his head and his lips curled back to show a mouth full of thorns for teeth as he hissed her way upon being woken as she yelled in Felix and Baxter's direction before she stomped off in a huff.

Felix had reached behind him, gently scratching the Green Panda's head until his puffed out fur flattened and he stopped hissing, eventually calming and settling back down.

"Someone must've pissed in her cereal." He grumbled under his breath as Bellatrix had stormed past and was yelling at another trio of Wild Borns who were likely going to explore campus.

"Anyway, Ghostie?" He chuckled with a raised brow at the supposed nickname the taller young man gave him, before tilting his head as he caught Baxter's name at least.

"Name's Felix, nice to meet you." He introduced. Baxter, despite his weirdness, didn't seem as intimidating as some of the other Wild Borns. He seemed pretty chill, like someone Gabe would at least hang around every now and then.

He did notice that another Wild Born had passed by to where the rest were gathered, along with a woman claiming to be another Teacher too.

Location Their Chameleon House Dorm Room

Interactions
(Open!)

Mentions
Neo Alice Neo Alice - Ms. Moraine le Fay , Ms. Lorena Vestisca , Headmistress Victoria Greenwood

Notable EventsCaoimhe is overwhelmed by the academy and their dorm, but hopeful that things might settle down from here after they've found their room.

Notable Physical FeaturesPointed ears and teeth, as well as a streak of white hair and a blue eye from new-found heterochromia.

EARTH: 3
SKY: 0
SUN: 0
MOON: 0

When the students were shepherd off the Storm Rider and onto the campus, Caoimhe couldn't help but feel their nerves kick up. They kept to themselves as they were introduced to Ms. Vestisca and the Headmistress, watching their surroundings past as they were lead with the other students towards the dorms. Nothing of which was helped by the other students-- witches who probably already knew what they were doing-- seemed to watch the Wild-borns as they passed by. She covered her face with a hand only peeking past her fingers to make sure she wouldn't run into anyone. At least, for better or worse, her crow seemed to try to comfort her. It has nudged closer on their shoulder, tucking it's head just behind her ear as if to remind her that it was there for her.

Their dorm's house was... well it was something. Caoimhe had seen a lot of weird architecture back at home-- mostly park sculptures and things put around the school-- but nothing quite like a building shaped like a reptile. Regardless, upon being handed the pentacle with her dorm number on it she went to find her roommate. Though, it quickly became apparent that whomever they were dormed with seemed to have already headed off towards the room. Caoimhe sighed and slipped their way out of the crowd to go find it as well.

Getting there, the room was empty. I guess whoever else was here was anxious to go see everything else... She thought, looking at the side of the room that seemed to be occupied by all it's decorations. So Caoimhe crossed the room to their side, only to freeze when the room seemed to shift in appearance. It startled them far more than they were willing to admit and if they hadn't been frozen by their anxiety, Caoimhe would have likely turned tail and left. A lot of things had happened today, but the room changing was probably one of the last things she expected. Especially since Caoimhe often considered a bedroom to be a safe place to calm down, but nothing about the rapid change was calming. Though, when it settled Caoimhe was left to wonder at it's new appearance.

" Well, look at that... " She muttered, mostly to herself and partially to the crow on her shoulder, " That's... certainly very different from home. You don't think that's how all rooms work around here? "

Their side of the room was small and cozy. The bed tucked away in a corner where the ceiling lowered at a slant. There was a lamp just a foot away on a mildly dusty and warm toned short bookshelf. A perch wasn't far either and Caoimhe could only assume it was for the crow. Past the bookshelf was a desk and a nice chair. The kind of workspace they'd always wish they had at home but couldn't bear to ask of their father for. It was a lot, the change, but slowly Caoimhe found it grew on them. At least, she thought, there's a place to lay my head. Maybe things won't be so chaotic after all.

Bellatrix Astra1658817812479.png

Interactions: Tapfic Tapfic Neo Alice Neo Alice ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Guppy Franz Guppy Franz CanaryCry CanaryCry

Notable Events: Pleading her case

Notable Physical Features: Elf ears, pointed teeth, claw-like hands, iridescent white hair.

"Tch" A roll of the eyes was the only thing that Bellatrix could manage to do to his response. Either he had a stunted mental age of a ten-year-old, or he really thought it was somehow cathartic to be so cringe. Especially when he tried to check her, since the beginning they made contact he had been nothing but a nuisance to her.

"There is nothing wrong with my attitude dumbass, I'm sorry you're intimidated by me but I won't be bothered to change myself for someone who I see as a bug. The only one who is a nuisance here is you, since the moment you came here you've been nothing but dirt under my shoes."
Bellatrix really didn't see the problem with asking this trio if they had seen a faculty member, they were outside the longest probably with the intent to explore, they were wasting her time and she had the right to let them know. Bellatrix had actually pressing matters to attend to lest she be expelled for beating someone on her first day being here. But her attention was soon directed to someone who looked less than human to her, making Bellatrix scowl in repulsion.

''Wow I am so sorry but I definitely can't hear anything that you're saying with your face looking like... that'' She couldn't stifle her laughter while looking at said person. But her laughter stopped when she realized they were still talking.

''Sorry, you're so bothered by me hun. '' She could tell that all her talk was nothing but a front, her ears, and eyes reminded Bellatrix of a scared animal. Pinned ears, small pupils. She could not help but scoff. This was obviously the wrong group to ask anything. But it didn't matter as this would hopefully be the last time they communicated at all. Bellatrix did not care for burning bridges.

The third member of the group spoke up after her buddies made an attempt to belittle Bellatrix. She had been so agitated the whole day that someone speaking to her as if they cared threw her off guard. However, Bellatrix knew that she was just trying to pacify everyone involved.

"No frankly, I'm not alright. I'm fucking rooming with a literal spawn of satan.'' And it seemed like whatever higher power had heard her since she could hear the shrill voice of Rumi right behind her. Just knowing she was right behind her made her jump in response. For reasons unknown to her Rumi was attempting to defend her? Bellatrix was not understanding her motivations at all and gave her a quizzical look.

Rumi patting down Bellatrix's hair made her recoil, like a cat slinking when someone tries to pet their back. Her face turned red, Bellatrix had a thing when it came to people touching her in any capacity. When her roommate decided to get out of Bellatrix's personal bubble she placed her hands on her hair in an attempt to soothe herself, giving Rumi and everyone in the group a glare, it was embarrassing, period.
Perhaps God had listened to her when seemingly a cheery-looking fairy spoke out to her.

" Thank god. Listen I need you to change my dorm, I can NOT stay in the same room with her." She pointed towards Rumi. '' I'm telling you right now if you don't want to see a student in the ER. I will literally sleep outside in a tent if there is no other place for me to stay."

Ruth Goodwill
ac3f02d5d722801076603b3f7d4eaefa.jpg

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Takumi98 Takumi98
Mentions:
Notable Events: Room here I come
Sun:
Moon:
Sky:
Notable Physical Features: Multiple-colored irises

"Well, I will be waiting for your crazy stuffs then." Ruth gave a baxter a wide mischievous grin. Back then she spent almost all of her free time alone. Ruth was hoping that this whole witch school ordeal would be her opportunity to forge a better social life.
Ruth actually expected she would be carrying the lighter suitcase, since it contained Mr. Bunbun inside. Though Baxter easily lugged them both. She could only let out a faint whistle to express her amazement. If she would do this alone she would probably just use the wheels and would had a hard time with stairs.

"Follow me!" Ruth urged Baxter to follow her, though before she proceed she called over to the other boy

"Hey, Felix!" She waved at the pale boy.

"Name's Ruth. Next time teach me how to do those cool Cthulhu stuffs, allright?" Ruth didn't wait for answer as she immediately entered the dorm.

As she guided Baxter towards her room was supposed to be, she let out a little hum. This would probably her first time having someone who wasn't her maid or butler carry her stuffs around. Silly thought, she knows, and she didn't even understand why but she couldn't stop grinning like idiot. After a few minutes they finally reached the front of Ruth's room.

"This should be my room!" Retrieving her suitcases from Baxter. Ruth took a moment to stare at the door with same number written at it as her pentacle. Briefly, the thought of what would happen if someone just swapped the sign and she entered someone else's room unintentionally crossed her mind. She really should stop overthinking about that, it's not like the curse was even real, right? Also there's no reason for her to fear that, right?? It's not like someone would really shove her into the curse, right???

Ruth pinched herself on the cheek. Stay positive!

"Thank you for bringing my suitcases." Ruth gave the boy a wide smile.

"Next time if you need help with, uhhh... computer and stuff, y-you can call me. I am super reliable too. And don't forget about my second wish!" Whoops, Ruth just realized that the only thing she might be good at had been rendered useless in this witch school. Also RIP her games projects. She waved Baxter a goodbye before entering her room.

Taking a deep breath, the girl took a careful steps through the room. After realized that she didn't go blind or instantenously combust she let out a relieved sigh. Inside she noticed the room was aesthetically split in two. Half of the room looks very cute and calming with those pink and blue colors, Ruth could feels the girly aura emanating from that half, so it definitely not her part of the room. Which brought her attention to the other half. It had dark blue and red as its main colors and most of the furnitures were too large to be used by someone like her.

"It looks like a storage room." She dreaded as she scanned the room. Then the realization immediately hit her mind. This 'storage room' actually mimicked her previous room, but without all the techs. Which was why it felts inproportional and empty. Ruth's hand gently sweeped the surface of an empty large wooden desk, it was where she put her 9 monitor super computer. Then her sight darted over a tall cabinet where she would put her hundreds of figurine collections in various poses. There's also another large table, this one was supposed to be her crafting workshop with chips, solders and various computer junk scattered on it.

Well, she brought nothing of it. The thought of completely changed her lifestyle suddenly hit her like a tsunami. Would she even be able to adapt? She's scared. Then, as if reacting to her emotion, her room started to shift. Ruth's eyes widen when she watched the room rearrange itself into something more simple, something more warm. A simple wooden room with warmer earthly colors, the furnitures also changed to things that one would expect from a regular countryside house. It looks very plain, but Ruth immediately noticed that this time the room mimicked her room in her grandfather's house.

"Damn room playing with my emotion." Ruth let out a little sob as she finally unpacked her stuffs. The last time she visited her grandfather in the village was 10 years ago. After he dies her father never bother to bring her to that house again. This room brough back some really fond memories that she thought she had forgotten.

The heavy suitcases was filled with her entire wardrobe. Clothes, stationary, accessories and some other essential items. Meanwhile the lighter one only carried one thing, Mr. Bunbun. A black rabbit plushie almost as large as herself. It definitely had seen better days as the color of its faux fur had became pale, there's also lots of roughly patched parts and the newest of its scar was its charred left ear from her conduit moment.

"Potato, come here." Laying on the bed, Ruth put her potato companion and her oversized plushie next to her. She intended to just rest for a bit but the moment she closed her eyes fatigue overcome her and lulled her to sleep.​

Last edited:
1659006604315.png
lómhara Cloch

Mentions:

Notable Events: Tea party who?

Earth: 4

Hara watched with great interest as the flowery creature moved to sip at its tea, instinctively moving a hand behind it to save its balance when she noticed it recoil from the heat. So it was indeed susceptible to warm temperatures, it was fairly predictable considering it was a plant after all but nonetheless Hara now had a solid answer to her train of thought from before. Though it was a shame the little creature had ended up hurt. Patting its head Hara watched with a side eye as Catoria blew a notebook to herself from across the room. How magnificent, to think she could control the wind to such a degree already, what natural talent. Returning her hands to her lap as she read Hara noted the girls handwriting and began to memorise its features to better improve her reading and comprehension speed. Considering this seemed to be Catoria's main way of communication it seemed worth the effort.

Intrigued by Catoria's cooling of the cup Hara proceeded to offer up her response as she observed both the girl's hands and creature carefully. "I see, so you are from a family of eight with five siblings and a rather... 'scary' mother. How interesting, you described it as chaotic correct, I could imagine so. That being said it must have had its benefits and charms no?" Pausing for a second she continued with a soft chuckle, returning the notebook to Catoria "I have heard that high school politics can be quite the storm to wade. Especially as a young woman. Though in saying that I only have second-hand knowledge and insight through the medium of novels, novels I might add that very likely dramatise and escalate situations to entertain.Though I must say I do so enjoy them."

Sipping from her cup Hara was careful in her every movement and not a single motion was wanted, her posture perfected and elegance refined. Smiling softly Hara laughed again before tilting her head as she continued. "Moving on to the subject of your question. I was indeed homeschooled before my enrollment here. I am an only child to a widower. My mother died in childbirth you see. I was raised by maids, educated by tutors and brought up to be the perfect heiress to the world's largest mining and jewellery conglomerate. In other words, as you could probably assess yourself, I am very much a spoiled single child from a rich family."

Raising her wrist to eye level Hara drew attention to her slumbering dragon accessory "And this, it would seem, is my seed creature. A slumbering dragon." Moving to sip from her cup again Hara shook her head and smiled "If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I do hope we can become good friends. Both you and your creature that is."

Ryan Teller

Interactions: Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Tapfic Tapfic CanaryCry CanaryCry ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Neo Alice Neo Alice

Notable Events: Laughing at Bell.

Ryan held back a heavy breath as he crossed his arms, an irritated frown on his face as he glared at the white-haired girl. Ryan had always managed to keep hold of his temper when dealing with rude or unpleasant people, but something about this lady really got under his skin and he couldn't understand why. Her rolling her eyes and making that insanely irritating 'Tch' noise didn't help ease his annoyance, making his brow twitch and tap his finger rapidly on his forearm. Oh, she was just a basket of sunshine. A brief realization of having to not only go to the same school as her but also the same dorm made him groan internally. Will this really be the theme between him and her for a whole year? Before he could fall any deeper into the thought though she spoke up and Ryan could feel a vein in his head ready to pop from what came out of her mouth. Dumbass? Bug? INTIMIDATED!? A strained smile spread across his face as he listened to her, his teeth grinding slightly and his finger now tapping his forearm at insane speeds as he held his tongue.

"Not yet, not yet, not yet," he whispered under his breath as he glanced away from the infuriating girl, doing his best to not get into a brawl on his first day. It was rare for someone to get Ryan this worked up, but it seemed she was a natural at pushing people's buttons. Soon Arii spoke up and they managed to get a snicker out of him as they seemed to goat her on, giving an encouraging thumbs up once he returned his attention to the conversation. Their last remark made him tilt his head though, not quite getting it at first. What did inverted mean again? He shook the question from his mind, not wanting to get sidetracked.

Ryan glanced over to Sonia as she attempted to calm the situation and noticed her looking anxious about the confrontation before her. Fern looked just as upset about it, even the flower on his head was starting to droop down! He stared at the two for a moment before closing his eyes and tilting his head back, letting out a frustrated breath through his nose and attempting to calm his nerves. Ryan didn't want to let this lady walk all over them like she was untouchable, but a twisting feeling in his gut didn't want him to drag anyone into a fight they didn't want any part of. A great urge to groan in frustration filled him, but he instead let out a sigh and opened his eyes. "Fine, whatever," he muttered as he scratched his chin, an unhappy frown on his face as he kept his gaze anywhere else but on the rude girl in front of him. He'll get his chance to get even with her, they have all year to settle things.

As Sonia questioned if the girl was alright, he zoned out of the conversation, letting his mind briefly wander as he had no interest in listening to her troubles. It didn't take long for his attention to return to the group once another familiar face entered the danger zone. He arched a brow as the long-haired appeared near the sour-looking girl and tilted his head slightly. When did she get here? His eyes widened though as the rude girl slinked away the moment the long-haired girl touched her hair. A sudden grin of amusement came to his face as her face grew red and he couldn't help but snicker at the sight, holding a fist up to his mouth to muffle his laughter. As the long-haired girl tried to defend the rude one with the excuse of needing a bit more socializing. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "A little? Someone needs to get a squirt gun and spritz her when she acts up," he chuckled, giving the rude one a sharp glance before looking back to the long-haired girl as she spoke to him. His amused smile quickly fell in the blink of an eye as she addressed him and widened his eyes.

"S-sweetheart?" he repeated, the nickname acting as an instant flashbang to Ryan's mind. For the moment Ryan didn't know how to respond, his mind turning as he processed the name. During his life he's been called a lot of things, but never sweetheart! He soon recalled hearing her call somebody that back on the ship but was she calling him that? Ryan had figured she was talking to someone else. It wasn't a bad nickname, but it was definitely a new one to put in the books. After a moment of gathering his thoughts and coming back to his senses, Ryan cleared his throat and scratched his cheek with an uncertain smile. "Uh, yeah, good to see you too. Names Ryan though," he chuckled nervously as he buried his other hand into his pocket and cleared his throat. First day here and he's been given the nickname Confrontation and Sweetheart, both names feeling like they didn't go well together at all.

Soon a new face appeared, or better put floated into the group and Ryan looked up as the red-haired woman introduced herself to them. He stared at their apparent teacher of Ritualistic Magic and shook his head in slight amazement at the sight of her wings. A part Ryan hoped he is able to grow a pair of wings too here, though preferably not butterfly wings. Before he could introduce himself to their teacher the rude girl spoke up and began to explain what's she so frustrated with. As she complained about her roommate and pointed at the long-haired one Ryan tilted his head in confusion, glancing between the two before finally understanding the situation. A sudden laugh left him as he reared his head back and pointed at her with a mocking finger. "That? That's what's got you so pissed?" he questioned before looking back down at her with a grin. "What, big-bad-old you can't handle her?" he snickered before looking at the teacher and shaking his head with a happy grin. "Please, keep these two together," he pleaded between his chuckling.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas ave goin insane ave goin insane Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Tapfic Tapfic Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. CanaryCry CanaryCry BlueHibiscus BlueHibiscus Xenobiology Xenobiology Tattletale Tattletale Uasal Uasal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Takumi98 Takumi98

While she was waiting for Bellatrix's response another new student approached the group and asked his own questions. "Well, flying is a useful skill to have but not all witches apply the same method for it, if at all. Sky witches have it easier of course, it's in their nature. Earth witches tend to rely on polymorphism or animal companions. Sun and Moon witches have access to gravity magic, on their own ways." Then he wanted to know if he could also get such power. "If that's what you want, yes. Which method would you prefer? We can workout a ritual for you..."

Then she realizes, she's talking with people that until now were completely unfamiliar with magic at all. "Oh! I totally forgot to explain! So, I suppose you are all a bit familiar with magic now." She says while looking at the little turnip baby, clearly Moraine's work. "But I bet you don't know there's two ways to cast magic, one you're already familiar with: Fluent Casting, quite dynamic, flexible and volatile." Then her antennae star glowing a bit from excitement. "The other one is Ritualistic Casting, controlled, composed and less taxing. Unlike fluent, where your mind is the only thing between you and the result, with ritualistic casting you write down specific instructions and protections in order to get a result."

Then she sighs, antennae turning off completely. "A lot of young witches prefer fluent over ritualistic because studying and writing isn't that flashy or exciting... BUT!" Her antennae star glowing bright as she opens up her notebook and starts drawing an intricate magical circle with her flowery pen. Then she lifts it up, concentrating her magical energy on the page she just drew. From it a flurry of cherry blossom petals starts emerging and they star falling all around them. "See? You can get a lot done quickly if you train your calligraphy. Also, it doesn't hurt to have a few things prepared, just in case." She skims through the notebook-grimoire until finding the page she was looking for. Then she puts some magical energy into it, illuminating the magical circle drawn inside.

The falling petals begin to move in mid air around her, merging into the shape of a pink flamingo. Green sparks erupt from its empty eye sockets and the flamingo springs to life. Flying around the group before ascending once more in the middle and erupting in cherry blossom petals once more.

Then Bellatrix answered, which prompts her own response. "Well as long as you don't kill each other we can fix you up in the Infirmary, With Sun magic there won't even be scars left. So do what you must." Then Bellatrix said something about sleeping in the gardens...

Cassandra was going to answer but then a now familiar yet devilish voice is heard from behind her, interrupting her attempt. "You seem to be under the impression you have a choice or a say in the matter." Said Moraine while smirking. "You will sleep in your room, with the roommate you got assigned to. It's not up to debate." Sensing it could be some sort of comeback, she added. "The only reason you aren't rotting in a juvenile facility right now is us, you would be wise to act accordingly."

Cassandra didn't agree with such harsh words, however, she knew that nothing good would come out from two teachers fighting in front of the students. "I think that what Professor le Fay meant is that there are rules to be followed, one of which is to sleep in your assigned rooms. Next year you'll get assigned to new dorms and new roommates, for now try to get along nice."

"Sure, i guess that's another way of putting it." Moraine holds rolling her eyes as a sign of respect for another teacher. "Anyway, time to get ready for the banquet."

Moraine takes the time to find everyone and gather them in the common area of the rainbow chameleon dorm, where she explains that your new friends can't attend with you. Furthermore, you're not allowed to take them to a class unless related with Earth Source studies. The only exception is the Cloch heiress as her bracelet can't be taken off but also isn't a distraction anyway. Then she guides everyone to the main building and into the cafeteria:

natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpgnatcha-ngamtweerat-13-final-presentation-01.jpg

The tables and chairs are adorned in the colors of each house, yours is mainly black wood with rainbow details at the edges. You notice there's more tables for other houses than yours, which isn't uncommon taking into consideration that your house is only for first years.

"Today, I'm honored to welcome you to a new year at Corvallis Academy." Says Victoria in a calm manner but her voice is clearly heard in the entire room. She begins to introduce the teachers sitting at her table, three that you already know. Then she gets to a few new faces. "Ethan Nightshade, Moon Source teacher." She gestures towards the only male in the table, he stands up, waves at everyone politely and then sits again without uttering a single word. He could be easily pass as human if it wasn't for those crimson red irises.

Fafnir_Mobile.png

"Angelica Morningstar, Sun Source teacher." Says Victoria once Ethan is seated, gesturing towards the blonde woman at the table.

Sun Teacher.jpg

"Hello lovelies!" She looks mainly at the yellow lion tables but then she glances at the black tables where you are seated. "Welcome to Corvallis, hope you're ready to shine!" Then she takes her seat again and Victoria resumes her speech.

Afterwards a lot of delicious food is served by the staff, you might be surprised to notice it's all common food and there's nothing really 'witchy' about it. The whole etiquette deal doesn't leave a lot of room for socialization aside for small talk and you wonder if that's the point, just having a quiet relaxing meal before having to deal with navigating the social school politics of friendship and animosity.

When everyone is clearly done with eating and speaking, the headmistress says a few more words of encouragement, makes a note of remembering you all there's a curfew and then you are all escorted once again to your dorm. Since there's a few minutes left before entering the curfew, you can't really go outside the dorm without risking getting caught and punished. It's also been a tiring and culturally shocking day, no one would blame you if you go to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back