IC Area

Arianna Brich:

The fire diminished as Arianna fell in and out of consciousness for a while. Finally collapsing into the table. Her bow clattering out of her hand and her eyes flickered shut. 

As arrows flew, swords and armor cracked and bodies fell to the ground, the enemy started losing their hold. The figures clad in dark armor were driven into a corner, as one of them yelled. "No hopes of winning! Retreat!" One of the friendly mages then yelled back. "I will not let you!" Creating a field around the castle that disabled any ability to teleport or invade with negative magical effects. This spell was usually on the castle at all times, save for tonight when it was brought down on purpose. "Sire." The same mage turned to the King. "We have the enemy leader unconscious. The rest should be executed for high treason."

Magnus Noren - Grand Ballroom... or... whatever's left of it, anyway.

Magnus nodded to the mage's words. "Yes. Bring the Commander into the torture pits and investigate. I want a report on who their leader is. We have to cut this resistance at it's roots." And as he said, so the Dark Commander was carried away. The enemy formation however, still stood. One of the figures in dark armor yelled. "We will surrender! Don't kill us, please!" And the King looked at them. He could have fought his way in and killed them all, or let them live in exchange for surrender. The latter seemed better out of the two, but... they knew, they had access to information that could not be left unattended. Magnus lied, however as a King he had experience in it and only the brightest of minds could see through the lie that claimed the very thing he performed. "It's a trick. Move aside."

Rows of soldiers made place for the King, who casted a finishing blow. Magnus looked at the enemy soldiers who, in a desperate attempt to save their own skin, already having betrayed both their country and their new evil overlord that they swore renewed loyalty to. Magnus knew this, that if you betrayed someone you were a betrayer forever. Betrayal had a special place in the rows of the netherworld. Only the lowest pits of hell had offered punishment for traitors. "I. CAST..." The King began and once the enemy troops neared him, he finished the incantation. "FIST!" Punching the air in front of him. Although the attack did not touch anyone - it did not have to. As the King's hand flew through the air, clenched and filled with power - it tore air asunder and created a shockwave that then hit the enemy troops with so much force that it melted the metal armor they wore and vaporized their insides, causing them to die in an explosion that minced their very organs into blood, leaving behind not even their hearts or brains to be given burial. Only blood, pools of blood and melted metal. Magnus moved his fist back, it left behind a trail of smoke as it moved. Magnus looked at Decius and ordered. "Tell the Civillians in the barracks that due to extensive damage, the Ball is cut short." Magnus walked back towards the Throne Room without word.

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom

Decius did not reply, having no reason to - and having to comply with the King's orders without question. Unable to show protest otherwise, Decius clenched his fists and made a 'Hmph.' sound, clearly disagreeing with the King's methods but being obedient enough to use them. He turned to the Chosen and said. "All of you are left to do as you like for the rest of the day. Training sessions are cancelled until I say otherwise. Also - Report to me in two hours in the barracks. I will have assignments for you all. Any questions?"

@Gabriel97 @Echo Dreamsong @Squad141 @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @aja maji @SP3CT3R @Arythra Thainspyre

Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto popped up from behind Magnus. "Oh, Oh! I have something to say!" He exclaimed, waving his arms in the air almost nonsensically. He raised his finger and cleared his throat, "Chosen! When the training sessions will begin once more, I want to meet you all in my personal yard!" He exclaimed, lowering his hand and bowing to the king once more. He resumed walking as he followed him again, "Aaaanyway, m'lord. I highly suggest that you get some rest. The...effect is going to wear off soon enough, sir." He whispered near Magnus as he walked with him towards the Throne Room. The atmosphere around the ballroom was chilly and..ugh, stinky! Mephisto pointed his umbrella at the ballroom, "Eins...Zwei...Drei~!" He exclaimed, as a ball of light flew towards the Ballroom's direction. The light stood there, flickering around.

@Birdsie  @Echo Dreamsong @Squad141 @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @aja maji @SP3CT3R @Arythra Thainspyre

Last edited by a moderator:
Calista Flowei

Calista was glad to say the least at the sudden perish of the battle. It meant that fighting would be put on hold for the time being, luckily. Eyes suddenly softening, she felt herself grow remorseful of her previous actions; though, she understood that it was for the greater good...mostly. They were hurting her plants after all....And her friends. Shaking her head from the thought, she focused on listening to Decius talk to her and the other chosen members. A day to themselves sounded rather fun. But, without training, it would be a little lifeless. A little boring and less exciting at that. Calista couldn't believe that they were free to do whatever without a catch. That was until Decius mentioned reporting back to him within two hours. "So we aren't free to do whatever we want after all?" She mumbled, eyebrow quirking slightly. Even so, they still had a few hours to do what they wished. That was good enough.

Head shifting towards the voice of somebody calling 'chosen', Calista watched the man, who she presumed to be a lord, speak without interrupting. Waiting until he finished, she spoke too. "Do you have a clear idea as to when they will be taking place again?" Voice like silk, she watched him, awaiting a reply. To meet in his personal yard? Well, that had to be important.

@Gabriel97

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom

Decius turned to Calista, then explained, or rather expanded on his words. "I said. I will have assignments for you all. Not that you have to carry them out today, or at all." With this, he eased up a bit. The atmosphere after the battle was a little bit less tense. Decius looked at Kora, Fortune and Shiaria, then added. "I'd also like to thank you three. We would not have taken that bastard down without you. I'll make sure to notify the King of your contribution." Decius looked around and felt something like Enouement - the bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turned out, but being unable to tell your past self. Another feeling he had was Kenopsia, the eeriness of being in a place that is usually bustling with people but is now empty. That battle was full of emotion and adrenaline. It was hard-fought, but after all - everyone prevailed. Regardless, there were surely harder battles incoming.

@aja maji @Echo Dreamsong @SpiritualShrub

@The Suspicious Eye (That's right. Senpai just praised you.)

Fortune sat down, just sort of sitting there and staring at the pool pooling from her leg wound. She didn't try to stop it, just staring at it. Death was death, and it made her guilty. The blood was a sort of payment for that. Also, it was literally an eye for an eye as her left eye had been ruined. Fortune figured it was a fair payment. She also started drawing patterns in the blood because she was bored. Sure, it hurt, but she was still high on adrenaline. "So... What now?"
@aja maji @SpiritualShrub

Kora watched as the King gave down his judgment. It was nothing to surprising to Kora, in fact it might have been the most orc thing she had seen in awhile. She grabbed Lyon,pulling him away from tasha to lock him in a headlock. "You look great" She smiled making much notice of his appearance, as well as tashas. She let him go growing more serious as Decius spoke. She placed her fist on her chest,showing respect and gratitude of his mentions. He does not seem to happy. She watched him walk away, feeling unsettled. They had won had they not,justice was served was it not? Why did he seem more gloomy? I will never understand these people and their ways. @Arythra Thainspyre

She turned to her other companions noticing the other orc. She clenched her teeth as she made her way over to him. Friend,foe, lover,nemesis, she had to give respect when seeing a great feat of courage or fighting. That was the orc way,and the only reason she would ever attempt to be nice to him."You fought well." she crossed her arms turning away from him. She hated having to look up to him,more than anyone else." I will have to write back to mother,talk of the sights I've seen. She enjoys your tales of bravery."  @SP3CT3R

Kora walked away not even wanting to hear a response coming from the orc. She waked over to Fortune lifting him/her off the ground and walking off to (idk insert place i take the wounded) @Echo Dreamsong

Everyone in the destroyed Ballroom could hear a distant music coming near. The music makes itself stronger as the glass roof of the Ballroom shatters and three figures fall in the Ballroom, golden sparkles filling the air.

giphy.gif

The three custodes began to flex, showing off their quivering and oiled abs. "Greetings, most honorable spiritual lieges!" The one in the middle exclaimed, bowing so much that his helmet touched the ground. "We have come here to inform you all...that a GREAT DEED HAS BEEN PUT...INTO YOUR HANDS!" The middle one spoke again. "You need to tell us where the KING IS!" He said, as the one on the left touched his abs. "MMM~ MMM~ MMM~, MMYES!" The middle one sighed, "Well, I think we need to find out ourselves!" The middle one spoke again. The left one talked too, "Don't forget to oil your abs~!" He said, as they all turned around, jumping on the roof and then onto Magnus' balcony, entering his room. They smashed through the window and the song started playing again, somehow. They bowed, "My GLORIOUS overlord..." He bowed, the left one spoke "My buttocks get TREMORS in your presence!" He said, as the right one spoke out too, "My oiled abs quiver at the sound of your voice!". They all bowed and awaited orders from Magnus.

Kora watched as the King gave down his judgment. It was nothing to surprising to Kora, in fact it might have been the most orc thing she had seen in awhile. She grabbed Lyon,pulling him away from tasha to lock him in a headlock. "You look great" She smiled making much notice of his appearance, as well as tashas. She let him go growing more serious as Decius spoke. She placed her fist on her chest,showing respect and gratitude of his mentions. He does not seem to happy. She watched him walk away, feeling unsettled. They had won had they not,justice was served was it not? Why did he seem more gloomy? I will never understand these people and their ways.She turned to her other companions noticing the other orc. She clenched her teeth as she made her way over to him. Friend,foe, lover,nemesis, she had to give respect when seeing a great feat of courage or fighting. That was the orc way,and the only reason she would ever attempt to be nice to him. @Arythra Thainspyre

"You fought well." she crossed her arms turning away from him. She hated having to look up to him,more than anyone else." I will have to right back to mother,talk of the sights I've seen. She enjoys your tales of bravery."  @SP3CT3R

Kora walked away not even wanting to hear a response coming from the orc. She waked over to Fortune lifting him/her off the ground and walking off to (idk insert place i take the wounded) @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune blinked in utter confusion, looking up at Kora. "Where are we going? O-oh, uh, I think I got blood on you again..." Fortune mumbled, awkwardly just sitting/laying in Kora's arms. She didn't really know what to do, and the pain was starting to get to her. "Maybe just stop here for a bit? I-I mean we could go back to the rooms..." She just didn't like being the weak one. Heck, she took down an evil leader person with Kora's help, is being weak in that category. No, in case you didn't get that, it's not.

Kora the orc

"Rooms?" Kora looked around as the entered the halls. "Mine then" She smiled carrying Fortune back to her own room. Kora said nothing else shifting her eyes between the one in her arms and ahead of her. "Does it hurt?" She asked softly,not looking Fortune's way. "I wish I could help...whenever I feel pain...well I do not for long." She reached her room standing there for a moment. "The bed?" She hesitated before walking forward placing Fortune on her pelt covered bed. In fact the whole room was ornamented and accented with something from her home village. To some these might have been seen as simplistic items ,but to orcs these items were a show of immense wealth. Of course you would never hear this from Kora's mouth. It was her father and brothers that seemed to be doing all the bragging about wealth and success, Kora just enjoyed the spoils that fell upon her. "I can tend to your wounds...I did so for all my brothers after their battles" She went to close her door turning around waiting for an command. @Echo Dreamsong

Kora the orc

"Rooms?" Kora looked around as the entered the halls. "Mine then" She smiled carrying Fortune back to her own room. Kora said nothing else shifting her eyes between the one in her arms and ahead of her. "Does it hurt?" She asked softly,not looking Fortune's way. "I wish I could help...whenever I feel pain...well I do not for long." She reached her room standing there for a moment. "The bed?" She hesitated before walking forward placing Fortune on her pelt covered bed. In fact the whole room was ornamented and accented with something from her home village. To some these might have been seen as simplistic items ,but to orcs these items were a show of immense wealth. Of course you would never hear this from Kora's mouth. It was her father and brothers that seemed to be doing all the bragging about wealth and success, Kora just enjoyed the spoils that fell upon her. "I can tend to your wounds...I did so for all my brothers after their battles" She went to close her door turning around waiting for an command. @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune looked around the room, rather entranced by the decorations. She'd grown up with nearly nothing, so this was impressive. "Are all of these yours? They're beautiful! W-well, as long as you don't skin me..." She mumbled, referring to her shifting forms. "And, a bit? But I think I've got it!" Fortune grabbed her knife and sat up with gritted teeth. Then she took her knife and cut a strip of fabric from her pants before tying it around her leg wound. It didn't cover the whole thing, and damn it hurt, but Fortune still grinned. 

Calista Flowei

Looking around at her companions, she saw people begin to leave, but then three men stormed in, bodies sculpted to perfection. Calista felt her breath hitch so dramatically that her throat hurt, causing her to choke a little on the thickening air. Their abs were so shiny she thought the light would reflect on them in an almost mirror like fashion, consequently fearing that they'd blind her. It was a silly thought, but the shapes of their toned muscles had her mesmerised. Never had she ever seen a topless man, it was so alien to her. So unbelievably abnormal. Being in the castle almost constantly had her away from these things; besides, her mother had taught her to be respectful in her young years. Looking at strippers was not quite respectful. Jaw dropping in slight awe, she tried to turn herself away, relieved to see them run towards the direction in which the king had left. A splutter left her lips at their actions, followed by a series of quietened chuckles, contagious at that. 

Suddenly, to hide her blush, she made herself invisible, only noticeable from her emerald eyes. It was here that she blended into the background, grateful for her ability to camouflage and hide herself in awkward situations.

(open for interaction)

Calista Flowei

Looking around at her companions, she saw people begin to leave, but then three men stormed in, bodies sculpted to perfection. Calista felt her breath hitch so dramatically that her throat hurt, causing her to choke a little on the thickening air. Their abs were so shiny she thought the light would reflect on them in an almost mirror like fashion, consequently fearing that they'd blind her. It was a silly thought, but the shapes of their toned muscles had her mesmerised. Never had she ever seen a topless man, it was so alien to her. So unbelievably abnormal. Being in the castle almost constantly had her away from these things; besides, her mother had taught her to be respectful in her young years. Looking at strippers was not quite respectful. Jaw dropping in slight awe, she tried to turn herself away, relieved to see them run towards the direction in which the king had left. A splutter left her lips at their actions, followed by a series of quietened chuckles, contagious at that. 

Suddenly, to hide her blush, she made herself invisible, only noticeable from her emerald eyes. It was here that she blended into the background, grateful for her ability to camouflage and hide herself in awkward situations.

(open for interaction)

Lulette had been walking while peeling a banana. She quite enjoyed those, seeing as she could not get them before. Her hands were graceful, easily peeling the banana that had her full attention. While the others had been fighting, Lulette had been helping to hide the bystanders from the few straggling enemies. A banana had been in order for that. This banana however, distracted her so much that she crashed into the invisible girl. Lulette's expression went from preoccupied to murderous. She hadn't seen anything, so she knew it wasn't her own fault. The fact that her headpiece had been knocked off did not help. Before anything else could happen, she snatched it up and placed it on her head to help calm her. Her brown hair was still perfectly in place. "Now, who was there?"

Calista Flowei

Calista squealed when someone had bumped into her, sending her sprawling into the floor, her hands greeting the solid tiles with a satisfying slap. Eyes trailing upwards to the girl collecting the head piece, she frowned slightly, getting up and brushing herself off- of course, this couldn't be seen. "It was me, Lulette," Calista grumbled softly, rubbing how now tingling palms on the sides of her dress. "You know, Calista?" She smirked, eyes twinkling. Of course she knew all of the other chosen children who had been brought in. After all, it had been 10 years or so since they had been brought in, making it merely impossible for her to have not remembered their names. Her thick hair tumbled over her shoulder in it's pony tail, Ivy wrapping it up tightly and securely. If visible, it would've appeared beautiful, the contrast of her golden, browny locks to her bright green plants looked outstanding against one another, but the young woman didn't care much for that. "Who were those men? They looked like strippers, but they were going to the king...The king ordered strippers?!" Calista struggled to keep her voice to a whisper, allowing her voice to raise slightly with concern yet mild amusement.

@Echo Dreamsong

Calista Flowei

Calista squealed when someone had bumped into her, sending her sprawling into the floor, her hands greeting the solid tiles with a satisfying slap. Eyes trailing upwards to the girl collecting the head piece, she frowned slightly, getting up and brushing herself off- of course, this couldn't be seen. "It was me, Lulette," Calista grumbled softly, rubbing how now tingling palms on the sides of her dress. "You know, Calista?" She smirked, eyes twinkling. Of course she knew all of the other chosen children who had been brought in. After all, it had been 10 years or so since they had been brought in, making it merely impossible for her to have not remembered their names. Her thick hair tumbled over her shoulder in it's pony tail, Ivy wrapping it up tightly and securely. If visible, it would've appeared beautiful, the contrast of her golden, browny locks to her bright green plants looked outstanding against one another, but the young woman didn't care much for that. "Who were those men? They looked like strippers, but they were going to the king...The king ordered strippers?!" Calista struggled to keep her voice to a whisper, allowing her voice to raise slightly with concern yet mild amusement.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette took several deep breaths to try and calm down. "And just what" She accentuated the what "Where you doing invisible in the path. And no, the king would not order strippers. That is beneath him." She rolled her eyes and brushed off her outfit. Tonight she was wearing a leather jacket with fur at the top and her bow slung across her shoulder. Her pants were just plain brown, simple but easy to move in and work with. Lulette drew herself up taller and looked at the girl. "And why are you so skittish... It's rather bothersome..." She remarked, studying her bow in disdain. This rude personality was a cover. She didn't want anyone near to her, no one close to her so she wouldn't fall again. She wanted to save all affection for her Chara.

KORA THE ORC

"You like it?" Kora smiled leaning at the foot of the bed facing away from fortune. "You like you can have. I have more" She turned to face Fortune showing that her offer was sincere. " You will need better care" She remarked noticing Fortunes make shift bandaging of her leg. "Perhaps after bath" She suggested standing up. "Good to be clean before going to High lord yes?" She walked over to the side of her bed holding her arms out. "Want me to carry?" @Echo Dreamsong

KORA THE ORC

"You like it?" Kora smiled leaning at the foot of the bed facing away from fortune. "You like you can have. I have more" She turned to face Fortune showing that her offer was sincere. " You will need better care" She remarked noticing Fortunes make shift bandaging of her leg. "Perhaps after bath" She suggested standing up. "Good to be clean before going to High lord yes?" She walked over to the side of her bed holding her arms out. "Want me to carry?" @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune's face flushed and she ducked her head before nodding sheepishly. It was embarrassing to need so much help, but the fact that Kora didn't make her ask for it was nice. As an after thought, she sat up, her head swimming. She wanted to at least try and walk. One attempt to stand and she was down. Very much down. She hit her face on the floor and just groaned. "Not a good idea..." 

lion_tamer_by_leerer_raum.pngLyon Granville

Struggling to break free of Kora's admirable headlock Lyon grinned as she commented on his appearance.

"

"Well you're not doing it right if you don't get a little messy.", after being released he wiped his blood stained mouth. This was definitely not going to come off easily. 

He sighed, well, so much for the fun game, it seemed like the king had no intention of letting them have any more fun with the prisoners. Lacing his fingers behind his head he looked around the room for anything interesting that they might have missed when he heard the windows in the skylight shatter as three heavy figures landed on the ground.

Whipping around, Lyon's eyes turned that same moony color as his eyes turned to slits facing them, a dangerous sight. He cocked his head, expecting them to attack but instead they simply left the way they came calling for their "Mighty King Magnus" or whatever. Shaking his head Lyon simply turned around ignored the whole situation. It wasn't his problem, so he wasn't going to get involved. 

Whistling to Tasha he jerked his head towards the door as she joined him they strolled towards the huge double doors. So much for the festivities...he wondered if there would still be plenty of food in the kitchen. He smacked his lips, all this fighting made him hungry. 

((Open but mostly for a bath))

Kora titled her head,curious on what Fortune was attempting to accomplish. She said nothing picking the young woman up again exciting the room. "My first battle was bandits,24 maybe more. I was 11, I broke first bone that day.  My brothers made me walk to village. Took most of day,did not get home till dark. You will be fine,the first of many pains" Kora did her best to reassure Fortune. "uhm...Who do you bathe with. You..i do not know..you are changed at times" Kora mentally cursed herself, frustrated at the barrier language. She did not know how to explain Fortune. "If you wish you may bathe alone." Kora had bathe alone at home sometimes, it was a sign of status to have that privilege. Yet besides that everyone tented to bathe with whomever. Yet everything was diffrent here, The customs were so strange, even how the bathe and ate. Kora was amazed that these people even slept in beds, she expected some strange sleeping method as well. @Echo Dreamsong

Kora titled her head,curious on what Fortune was attempting to accomplish. She said nothing picking the young woman up again exciting the room. "My first battle was bandits,24 maybe more. I was 11, I broke first bone that day.  My brothers made me walk to village. Took most of day,did not get home till dark. You will be fine,the first of many pains" Kora did her best to reassure Fortune. "uhm...Who do you bathe with. You..i do not know..you are changed at times" Kora mentally cursed herself, frustrated at the barrier language. She did not know how to explain Fortune. "If you wish you may bathe alone." Kora had bathe alone at home sometimes, it was a sign of status to have that privilege. Yet besides that everyone tented to bathe with whomever. Yet everything was diffrent here, The customs were so strange, even how the bathe and ate. Kora was amazed that these people even slept in beds, she expected some strange sleeping method as well. @Echo Dreamsong

Fortune quickly shook her head. "Y-Yes, I do change, but I am biologically a girl. Sometimes I prefer to be a male, but today I'm a female." She replied quickly, "You can come in if you want... It's alright... Besides, I probably wouldn't be able to get out anyway..." She mumbled, blushing furiously. Again, it was hard for Fortune to try and explain anything. She'd made the choice long ago, to not be stuck. She was going to change like could change shape. Why be contained? 

1bc556f1ff8ee78e30c998da105f1bc2-d7rkock.jpg
Shiaria Fang

The Grand Ballroom

Adjusting her armor as it formed around her human body and repaired itself she moved towards the others. Running her fingers through her hair she let out a soft sigh. Her shadow was completely gone, she used too much of her energy creating that giant. It will take a few hours for her shadow to return. I do hope training begins again I want to be able to improve the technique, maybe even be conscious while using it. Stopping as she watched her king kill the traitors she bowed to him as he passed by. Shiaria respected her king, but these recent events have made her feel a bit uneasy. She didn't like being in the dark and least of all lied to. Her brow furrowed in worry that grew apparent on her face. Not eased as the chosen were asked to come to the advisor's personal training grounds. What could possibly be going on?

Mind racing, as Decius came up to her, her heart nearly stopped. She looked at him and bowed quickly, "thank you high lord Decius." She looked up at him and her body seemed to relax a bit. Knowing she shouldn't, she reached out to him and placed a gentle hand I'm on his forearm. "I beg your pardon, but are you alright? It must have taken quite a lot of energy to hold that barrier for as long as you did." Not waiting for him to brush her off she placed a healing potion into his hand. Too embarassed to look him in the face she looked down at his hand as she spoke. "Takr this, it will replenish your energy. I understand that there is much to be done, but please do remember to take care of yourself." Because you are important to me, she looked up at him and smiled a bit sadly. "You are a high lord of the kingdom afterall and our King's dearest attendant." With that she took a step back and bowed  again before her ears caught something, something like music.

Oh Gods no.

Snapping her head in their direction, suddenly three extremely oiled men crashed into the ballroom. She gripped her sword tighter and her eyes glowed. Not because she thought they were enemies, but because they always creeped her out. No man should enjoy oiling themselves that much, they were nearly blinding with how much they glistened. "Ugh." It was apparent on her face that she wasn't pleased to see them. Disgust was a rare face she ever expressed in public, but around those brothers it was a common look. Relieved they leapt past her she stood up and let go of her hilt.

@Birdsie

As they both settled in the bath Kora allowed herself to get lost in thought. She looked over to Fortune, hesitating a bit before speaking." If I was home i'd be with a child by now,maybe two. Strange,we were taken from old lives to new ones.I think about if i'd be happier living old life instead of new." She smiled looking up at the ceiling speaking softly. This tone was rare, Kora was hardly a soft spoken person. Yet fortune brought out a rather gentle side of Kora. "I have made good friends, but my heart aches for a lover at times. What of you? Do you want to be warrior ?" @Echo Dreamsong

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom (Ruins?)

Decius took several looks around. Putting up like this, it was tiresome - but he handled it pretty well. He looked at Shiaria as she spoke about said spell and exerting his mana supply. Decius was hardly a mage, that's why the classification he was given was rather Magic Knight than Battle-Mage, however he could still cast few of his chosen spells without too much problem. He heard her warning and decided to abide by it. Decius took off his helmet, strapping it to his belt and took the potion from her. He took the cork off, then drank it all in one go. "Thank you. I will remember your words in the coming days." Decius looked around, sensing something extaordinary... or not at all. "Oh, no..." he quietly mumbled, as he closed his eyes. It was them. AGAIN. The strippers-- Euh... Adeptus Custodes. Decius took a deep breath, then released it and sighed audibly, opening his eyes and returning his helmet to it's rightful place, atop his head, protecting it from harm. Decius' head was filled with a burning urge to go to the dungeon and overview the interrogation of the prisoner they had taken. "I will now take my leave. Anyone who wishes to help me oversee the interrogation is free to come along," departing towards the dungeon.

@The Suspicious Eye

Dran Von Bill- To the ball room!

"Alright Dran, you got this." Dran mumbles to himself as he starts sprinting in the general direction where all this combat has taken place. As soon as he makes an entrance into the Grand Ball Room he starts to shout.

"Do not worry! I-" before Dran could finish his sentence, a piece of ruble on the floor seems to prevent any more movement as he suddenly trips and falls face first onto the floor. His armor clanks onto the floor. Dran groans a small "Ow" as he starts to get up and rub his forehead. 

"Alright, re-stating this, who needs...." Dran surveys the area, he missed a fight for sure. It appears he is needed not just for medical needs. And the people... look quite odd for some. "..help." Dran finishes his talk as he then looks around still processing of what happened in this wonderful ball.    

Users who are viewing this thread