• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hi! This is my first group rp in a long time, as well as my first time really ever starting one! So please be patient with me and help would be greatly appreciated.

A little about me I'm Rae I go by she/her pronouns and I'm looking for two people to play the fan and bodyguard roles!

-The plot-

Muse A was an idol who was quickly growing in popularity. As there fame grew they were hired a bodyguard as her safety came into question as she started to receive anonymous gifts and notes to her home address, which wasn't supposed to be public. The fan in question was one of her original fans when she was only singing in local competitions and posting videos online. Soon there love grew and became more of an obsession. When the fan found out about the new bodyguard they wanted them gone to have the idol to themselves. The bodyguard wasn't going to let that happen and would protect the idol with there life.

I hope you like the plot! It is not concrete so if you would want to change it a bit I understand and am open to it. Again I am looking for someone to play bodyguard and the fan as I would like to play the idol. This is a romance so if it's not your thing I understand! If interested please let me know!

Ooh
I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in the ring for the fan!
I had a thought of them having been friends with the idol character when she was younger - and then becoming her fan after the friendship just naturally drifted apart if that's something you'd be fine with!

Ooh
I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in the ring for the fan!
I had a thought of them having been friends with the idol character when she was younger - and then becoming her fan after the friendship just naturally drifted apart if that's something you'd be fine with!
That would be fun! You mind if I add you to the group chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back