Other I will write you as a character in my story

Flecker

I'm a legume
Hi everyone! I wrote some stuff in the past and I've RPed for quite a long time, but my schedule is chaotic so I can't commit to roleplays now.

I have a thread here, Transcendence and here. I set up a futuristic world where technology is accelerated because magic was discovered.

I don't think I can commit to roleplays, but I still want to write! So if you reply to this thread with
  • Your birthday (just date and month)
  • Your age
  • Your Myers-Briggs type (just to make things easier) and
  • A short bio of yourself (the ups and downs of your life, what you do in real life, the interesting bits of it).
I will try to parallel your life into the story and transform you into a character!

Hoho, seems like a pretty interesting offer. I'll bite. If you do take my "application" be sure to tag me! XD

• Your age

9th January
21 Years Old

Your Myers-Briggs type (just to make things easier)
It seems I got INTP-T, or "The Logician" (to be honest the result I get seems to change every time I take the test usually in a period of a year or so, but this one has been fairly consistent and I would find it a relatively accurate description).

EXTRAVERTED3%INTROVERTED97%
INTUITIVE65%OBSERVANT35%
THINKING54%FEELING46%
JUDGING37%PROSPECTING63%
ASSERTIVE12%TURBULENT88%

A short bio of yourself (the ups and downs of your life, what you do in real life, the interesting bits of it)
Mind if I PM this kind of info instead of putting it here?

Last edited:
I accept anyone's application! I think it would be a nice new thing to try to craft a character for someone, who knows lol, hope you're gonna like what I'll give you. Oh and yeah sure! Just PM me. Idea Idea

Collette "The Rat Queen" Corneau

Personality

Skeptical, willing to stand on her own and sharp. Collette has the smarts, the wit, the resilience and the toughness to beat any politicians, salesman or bureaucrats at their own game.

Many tried to discredit The Rat Queen for her lineage, saying that her acts are just a front to subtly gain political influence, but Collette's principle was simple, defend the weak, shine light upon the darkness and pursue the truth at all cost.

Underneath the notorious Rat Queen persona lies a side of her that no one, but the closest of her friends had seen. The gentle, quiet, thoughtful soul who longs for the day that magical and non-magical human can live side by side like they're family. When she's not in the eyes of the world, she spoke with a gentle voice and carries herself with a dignified manner, reminiscent of the old French royalty. Unlike most people think of the Rat Queen, she's a fragile individual, at times she second guessed herself, has she done enough for the cause? Has she changed the world for the better? Will she ever find love?

The Rat Queen isn't just because she controls the rats in the cabinets. She does possess a rather unkempt appearance. The commitment that she has for her cause made her care very little for appearance, organization and sometimes basic personal hygiene. Her physical appearance reflects her state of mind, the goals she set for herself are plenty and none of them are easy to achieve and get done. Her brain is cluttered and she would sometimes lose focus on an issue. She always needs her friends to keep everything in check and controlled.

Her closest friend doesn't know this, but she's a champion at MageQuest, her gamer tag is DefinitelyNotARat, where she played, a beast tamer character with over 800 hours put into it. In her room, she had a stack of MageQuest merchandise, collector edition items and a super rare, straight from the makers, a brand new copy of MageQuest 2 which has yet to be released to the public.

Abilities

An old time tested magical tool of the magician was the cards. Cards have always been used to tell the stories of individuals, to predict catastrophes, to deceive and delight people, and to bring joy when played in games. Few had used cards as a medium of magic, but to those who do, they were amongst the strangest bunch with a vast possibility.

Colette was once traveling to Jerusalem when she was greeted by a hooded figure. She fluently answered his mysterious riddles and she was bestowed what the hooded figure said was, the Deck of Solomon.

The hooded figure claimed that the power, knowledge and magical abilities of Solomon were sealed into stones, stones which later revealed themselves and took on a new form. This new form happened to be cards which till now is in Colette's hands.

Colette's magical training and education had nothing compared to the deck's power. No doubt its power is magnificent, but the path to unlock it was arduous. When she first received the deck, Colette had to carry it with her at all times and had to summon enough will to draw the card that will suit her needs. Indeed, it responds to the user's heart and will give the best card to those who are capable of mastering it.

A card is like a building block, she found it hard at first to understand the glyphs inscribed upon a card and it took her years to fully understand what combination does what. She eventually became masterful enough to not only draw the card that she needs, but to summon them even when they are halfway across the world.

Her skills with the deck allowed her to perform feats rivaling the mages of old. Power was irrelevant to Colette, the deck had all the power she needs, she only needs to guide that power beautifully to get what she wants.

Colette was also extremely intelligent. Her understanding of structure and system allowed her to fully grasp the concept of Solomon's Deck. She even wrote a detailed codex, kept secretly under locking key.

She was quite skilled with computers. Being the Rat Queen, she enjoyed cracking systems and obtaining information that should not be owned by someone like her.

She's also an expert debater, capable of spotting flaws in an idea and critically dealing a fatal blow to the supporters' rationale.

She also had extensive knowledge of MageQuest, one of her in-game knowledge saved her when she was dealing with the hooded man's riddles.

Biography

Collete's past traces back to the House of Anjou. A family, which in the past, was famous for producing talented, powerful mages to advise the old French kings. The magic in Collete's blood is strong and dominant, those who were born to the family were expected to be authorities in the magical world. Indeed, such was the case before Catholicism entered and painted the dark picture on witchcraft and spellcasting. The House of Anjou still retained massive influence even when Catholicism made its debut in the Kingdom of France, they acted as advisors who cast spells in the shadows, acting only when they are necessary. The Renasissance followed by the revolution diminished the house's influence and they were forced to blend with the crowd of the time.

Colette was born when the discovery of magic was still brand new and public scrutiny was at its highest. The House of Anjou at the time had stayed out of politics, but locals knew of their stories. Rumors of them capable of turning bread into gold spread and the locals who have heard of the actual proof of magic went toward them to see the truth. The remaining members of the house scattered to hide from scrutiny. Colette's family was like a modern nomad, they continued to move from one village to another. Colette's parents had forgone the ancient art that once was the core of her family. They thought that it was irrelevant and weak compared to the technological advances of today. Colette however was studious and through the guidance of her uncle she was introduced to the basics of spellcasting.

Colette grew up as a studious and rather quiet. She would exclude herself from crowds and read the old tome of the Anjou given to her by her uncle. Colette's nuclear family eventually settled in Paris, the dense population of Paris shielded them from being singled out. There they live as the Corneau family, plain and had nothing special around them. Her studious nature and her tendency to quit class to practice her magic in secret gave her a poor reputation.

With the growing negative sentiment on mages worldwide, religiosity was at an all time high and calls for another witch hunt were widespread. Colette was an opponent of injustice and bullying, she stood up against a Catholic boy who harass a rather weak junior. She was called a witch by the boy and Colette challenged him. The boy managed to gain an upper hand, however Colette eventually used magic to win against him. The bravery, compassion and strength Colette displayed, won his affection, but the school had heard of her magical abilities. The next day Colette was ostracized. Even when the popular Catholic was befriending her, no one dared to approach. They were both exiles in the eyes of other children, it was only through this they created the bond that lasted till this very day.

Colette was never serious with her studies, she knew her fate was not to be a mere tax accountant or a lawyer, she knew she had a great destiny waiting for her. She spent her free time doing part-time work instead of studying. She eventually saved up enough capital to fund her trip internationally. Colette had heard from the Catholic that Jerusalem was the place where magic flowed like water. He said that even for non-magical people, the place charmed them with its mysterious pull.

She studied Hebrew and learned a little about Latin. It was also there when she received the Deck of Solomon. It was almost like a dream. Colette felt like she was in a different world, talking to a man that seemed imaginary, answering riddles that seemed to have no answer and obtaining a gift which seemed to never exist. With the Deck of Solomon in her possession, she returned home, using the notes in the old Tome of Anjou to construct a solid system to use it and finish her studies.

She went on to study journalism and became a vocal and significant figure online. She joined an EMA (Europe Magical Alliance) student chapter and written columns supporting EMA's stance on the increased influence of magicians over the world. The written work she produced were skillfully crafted and imbued with the vigor of a new revolution. Her reputation soared and she was recognized as a significant advocate of EMA in France.

Alan Riley of the British Chamber of Magical Correspondence enlisted her help to be the writer for his speeches, his command was, "To emphasize on the hidden war between magical and non-magical humans". Colette had a lot to say, she believed that it deviated from her original purpose of bringing equality to both parties, but she was still young and Riley's charisma won her over.

The closeness she had with the higher ups of EMA allowed her to came across a scathing revelation. On an off record conversation she heard of Alan Riley and several politicians, she learned that murders, protests, violent actions and other bad imagery of magical humans were removed and manipulated using mental spells despite its official banning by the United Nations back when Tolstoy released her paper. Colette's disgust triggered her to study the spell intensively. Hours and hours have been consumed till she figured out the counter, utilizing the power bestowed upon her with the Deck of Solomon she restored French people's undoctored memories, chaos ensued the minute the spell was completed.

Hope you will like it! Idea Idea

• Your birthday
    27th of October
  • Your age
  • Your Myers-Briggs type
    INFJ
    1615056710278.png

• A short bio of yourself.
    Well, im an IB Student, taking Arts and Global Politics as my main courses. I love History and my passion is Strategy, i just love military stuff and war, planning, thinking, all that.
    My down in life is breaking up with my gf, while my up was being with her.
    Quite ironic.

Pm me if you need more information.

P.S: I created this account only to reply here.

• Your birthday
    27th of October
  • Your age
  • Your Myers-Briggs type
    INFJ
    View attachment 858608

Well, im an IB Student, taking Arts and Global Politics as my main courses. I love History and my passion is Strategy, i just love military stuff and war, planning, thinking, all that.
    Quite ironic.

Welcome to RPN

• Your birthday
    27th of October
  • Your age
  • Your Myers-Briggs type
    INFJ
    View attachment 858608

Quite ironic.

Ah okay! Mind telling me more about how people see you, like maybe your way of dealing things and funny/interesting things that you have experienced? Robb_Snow Robb_Snow

Amber Lightfoot

Personality

Philipa Lewis prayed for help once, one who can help her scheme out the vision in her head and to realize it into an actuality that could benefit people worldwide. The silent prayer brought her Amber Lightfoot, a reputable entrepreneur who was featured on Forbes 20 under 20.

She was gifted with a brilliant mental acumen, her creativity and intelligence bestowed her with dreams, plans and manifestations of the future as yet to come. Many people envisioned great things that they cannot achieve, but Lightfoot was different, her resilience and stubbornness kept her from stopping and slowing down, once she had a goal or plan in her mind she would literally walk through fire to see it realized. It was quite daunting to stand in her path when she had her mind on something, people liken it to trying to stop a raging river that can crush stones.

Her tendency to operate strongly on what she believed and her habit of only relying on her own strength sometimes led her into a position where she's at odds with the people supporting her. She learned the hard way to value the inputs of others through several bad business ventures that cost her over a million of dollars. Despite this, she's anything but arrogant, when Magit, a phone app that allows people to channel magical powers through their phones, was released, she was dismissed and jeered for believing such a crazy idea would work, but when it turned hundreds of millions of dollars, she blessed those who jeered for her with plenty of money. She never flaunted her wealth and kept an air of low profile around her, allowing her to easily make her time with friends enjoyable.

She cared for the concerns of others deeply and believed strongly in the rights of magicians. She was at odds with some people who said that magicians had stepped out of line by demanding more each day. Her sympathy for the tormented mages of the past birthed her strong-will to ensure that such a thing will never happen again.

When she's out of public scrutiny she is very close and very involved with her friends. She assisted them in their endeavors to succeed and she showed a fun-loving, lighthearted side of her that enjoyed jokes, solving the problems of their friends and hanging out close with them.

Abilities

Mages of old heard of fables where men can transform into creatures, or rather, pseudo-creatures. Tales of werewolves were very popular, a monstrous sighting of a morpher terrorized humanity in the form of the Jersey Devil.

Doctors have documented the biological profile of the morphers. They documented what they called the 'elastic genes'. Like springs they freely shaped themselves through the commandment of magic and transformed the host into a being they so desired. The elastic cell would then rearrange themselves back into normal.

However even for morphers, Amber's cells had mutated and her transfigured form was alien to most mages. She transformed into light given form, a being made out of photons huddled up to shape a humanoid figure emitting a faint blue light with a flaming hair. At this state usually her abilities are amplified massively and she's capable of performing feats that would wow even the most senior of mages.

She was never a mage to begin with. The large amount of time she spent with the mages corroborated Muller's Hypothesis, her cells mutated to be able to process magics with a more advanced mutation allowing her to morph into a being out of this world. Some mages have observed the happening and attributed it to the old belief held by the supreme mages of the ancient world. A progenitor race that once was the source of all magic trying to enter the world and dominate earth once more.

She was also a very thorough planner and highly creative, her skills allowed her to design plans for Philipa Lewis's political moves and her strategies.

Her understanding of the business world allowed her to be a masterful strategist and commander. It was said that she was the armchair general for the political battle between Lewis's pro magicians party and the human augmenters.

Biography

Amber lived in a world where one would think that everything is normal. Her family was largely middle class, despite her father's comfortable position as a Business Analyst for an insurance company. Her mother stayed at home and ran the house. She lived close to her mother and she was raised to be a powerful and ambitious individual who will not back down even when the odds are against her favor. Being a character that always stood up against those who opposed her, she frequently made enemies. Elementary school and Middle school were tough for her since she always tried to question the pecking order established by students. Kids began to mock how she dressed, her hair, everything about her was bad in the eyes of her peers.

In high school she gained a small circle of friends, of course she was not a popular character and people were afraid to come near her fearing that they may be targeted by those who are higher in the social hierarchy. She gained subtle messages of support in her locker, desk and posts in social media. The silent cheers that she received for always staying true to herself gave her a rather confident stride and a thick hide to face the world.

Amber was never such a strong proponent of the magicians. She believed originally in the equality of both magicians and humans. She was there when they unveiled, MagCoop, a network of connected hubs where magical powers possessed by individuals can be shared and fellow mages can cast spells easier, faster and better. Amber remained there and thought that it's a bit unfair to see that magic was only harbored by magicians, she made it her goal to create a tool to allow everyone, regardless of age, gender and magical status to cast spells to help their life.

The ambition manifested into an unrelenting consumption of learning material and scientific studies. She was just at the end of her first year in high school when she began the endeavors to pursue that dream. She had participated in multitude of science fairs and tried to get funding by applying for part-time jobs and investing in business opportunities. She suffered losses, but right when she graduated high school she finally created her app. Magit, a phone application that allows people to channel spells despite them not having any magical background.

The app propelled her name into local celebritydom and gave her enough capital to start a small angel investment company. She concentrated on investments in technology, fashion and art. Her strong will and her tendency to believe in herself a bit too much caused her enough loss that even Magit couldn't cover the loss. It was at this point that she met Philipa Lewis, the activist extraordinaire who pushed magical people farther than anyone else had.

Lewis's influence on her made her much more open to inputs, criticisms and alternative thoughts. Her business acumen was sharpened up to the point where she can earn the millions of dollars she lost. Lewis however also revealed that Magit had been used by non-magical people to bully magicians with their own spells. The injustice continued when police traced the magical signature of those who have been harmed and they imprisoned the wrong people. It was then when her view changed to support the cause fully.

She spent day and night with Philipa and her organization members, acting as a rational and critical strategist. Everything that the movement decided had to pass her inspection. She scrutinized every little detail and made sure that all holes were covered.

At one point during a routine health check up it was revealed that she tested positive for wizardry. Philipa began teaching her magic, but she ended up failing casting most spells. The frustration kept building up day by day, she simply couldn't live if she performed under expectation.

One Sunday night, a drunken man had spilled her drink. It had been a bad week for Amber and her rage was not contained, she transformed into the entity of light and fire and turned the man into ash. The being caused a wide range of destruction before police finally ensnared her with tons of sealing spells.

Philipa Lewis's political pull managed to free her from any repercussion, however the horror that Amber felt that time made her far more cautious on how she controls her emotion. She now mostly remained at Philipa's compound, learning to master her new ability and serving as her advisor.

I finished your profile! Hope you will like it. SugarBiscuit SugarBiscuit

Ah okay! Mind telling me more about how people see you, like maybe your way of dealing things and funny/interesting things that you have experienced? Robb_Snow Robb_Snow

People often see me as a the "Shy smart guy" but also the weird guy.
Basically, i was always that kid that sat in the side of the class and reading a book, but im not entirely that, because i love doing drawing attention with weird things, for example: I usually dress up in funny costumes such as a Crusader or "mysterious" Jedi-like robes and then walk in public with those.

How i deal with things is really variant, and usually depends on which things.
If its something more practical, like HW or anything that i have to do, i usually give myself a "mental slap" if i procrastinate and then go to work, setting myself a plan where i know clearly what i do each day. Usually i can stand up to my own plans.
With more mental things like Anxiety and Depression, i usually try to be alone, listen to some music (Queen/Pink Floyd are the best in these cases), Write some poems, draw something and rarely, try to socialize.

One thing i can come up with is a convention I've been in Tel Aviv, where i was with my Pole Axe and my armor. I was fighting in a competition, with dozens of people watching me, i remember feeling the rush of the Adrenaline, the excitement of the fighting, the cold wind touching my sweating skin. This is one of my best memories, even though i ended up losing, i enjoyed the fight itself ("Journey Before Destination"), i loved it. Generally fencing and fighting with melee weapons is something that i do and love.
Another thing that i came up with is the end of semester exams i had in University (i was in a program for people who like Humanities).
Right before the start of the exam i went to the toilet, where i dropped my phone into the toilet itself, well... let's say the phone didn'ts survive, then i proceeded to do the exam (which i passed). Right afterwards i played soccer with what was left of my phone, and ultimately thrown it out of a building, weird that is survived without a scratch, at least the exterior of the phone.

More information that could be interesting/useful:
I speak Hebrew and English, with a bit of Spanish, i really want to learn German.
I have both Israeli and French citizenships.
Lord of the ring is my favorite movie.
I have weird energy bursts that make me feel good and extremely energetic, when it happens i sometimes feel as a different person is controlling my body, as the "real" me is not in control, but a more energetic and impulsive version of me.
ADHD - Check.

People often see me as a the "Shy smart guy" but also the weird guy.
Basically, i was always that kid that sat in the side of the class and reading a book, but im not entirely that, because i love doing drawing attention with weird things, for example: I usually dress up in funny costumes such as a Crusader or "mysterious" Jedi-like robes and then walk in public with those.

How i deal with things is really variant, and usually depends on which things.
If its something more practical, like HW or anything that i have to do, i usually give myself a "mental slap" if i procrastinate and then go to work, setting myself a plan where i know clearly what i do each day. Usually i can stand up to my own plans.
With more mental things like Anxiety and Depression, i usually try to be alone, listen to some music (Queen/Pink Floyd are the best in these cases), Write some poems, draw something and rarely, try to socialize.

One thing i can come up with is a convention I've been in Tel Aviv, where i was with my Pole Axe and my armor. I was fighting in a competition, with dozens of people watching me, i remember feeling the rush of the Adrenaline, the excitement of the fighting, the cold wind touching my sweating skin. This is one of my best memories, even though i ended up losing, i enjoyed the fight itself ("Journey Before Destination"), i loved it. Generally fencing and fighting with melee weapons is something that i do and love.
Another thing that i came up with is the end of semester exams i had in University (i was in a program for people who like Humanities).
Right before the start of the exam i went to the toilet, where i dropped my phone into the toilet itself, well... let's say the phone didn'ts survive, then i proceeded to do the exam (which i passed). Right afterwards i played soccer with what was left of my phone, and ultimately thrown it out of a building, weird that is survived without a scratch, at least the exterior of the phone.

More information that could be interesting/useful:
I speak Hebrew and English, with a bit of Spanish, i really want to learn German.
I have both Israeli and French citizenships.
Lord of the ring is my favorite movie.
I have weird energy bursts that make me feel good and extremely energetic, when it happens i sometimes feel as a different person is controlling my body, as the "real" me is not in control, but a more energetic and impulsive version of me.
ADHD - Check.
That's a very detailed description! Thanks, I can definitely work with this.

LCDR. Armand "Hammer of the Witches" Frost

Personality

Armand's upbringing made him hopeful and idealistic. The dream that he had leaving his mark on the world, a mark which would benefit others fuels him with the drive to learn, innovate and think of bigger things in his life.
Most of the people thought the conflict between the people of magic and those who do not share them as a horrible thing, but Armand found it to be his chance to shine. Whenever Armand had his mind set on a single thing, he would pursue it to the ends of the earth. The naivete of the young boy did not prepare him however of what was to come.

War has always damaged the pawns who never knew why they pulled the trigger.

Armand was more of an armchair general than an actual shooter. He had a good career, a good life, a girl who cared for his every need and a strong recommendation that would put him as an admiral. He originally aspired to use the position that he earned in the navy as a station where he can advocate the word of peace and ensure that the navy executed their jobs accordingly and never inflict unnecessary damages. However the battles that he saw, fighting SIA armies, watching the men under his command died and others suffered injuries that prevented them from living their lives to the fullest influenced his outlook on life.

The dark side of his fixation in realizing a goal led him to sacrifice multitudes of soldiers during conflicts. The lieutenant commander's vision was far and it gazed deeply into the future. He knew the hundreds he lost today, would save thousands in the future.

It did gave him a very dark reputation. Even SEAL teams were anxious when he's in command, knowing that his successes with his military career was born out of ruthless, indiscriminate sacrifice for the greater good.

Frost rarely basked in his military successes. Despite being hailed as a war hero, his fellow officers knew the truth. They never dared to look him in the eye with their disgust, but they always mumbled awful things behind his back.

Frost is now bitter, his soul has been tainted with the filth of war. His girlfriend left him and his family distanced themselves, all because he simply was no longer there, he was absorbed in the war. His COs have recommended him to start the admiral path, yet even with the prospect of holding such power he was not excited.

Though he carried the moniker "Hammer of the Witches", he secretly wondered if he had made the right choice all along. He had been secretly supporting the magical cause, wiring some of his money through hidden accounts to fund EMA's effort. Some might see this as a form of regret, for all the lost souls he had caused to lost, no one is sure what is on his mind now.

Abilities

"It sure would be nice to see things before it happened"

No one expected such a simple statement spawned a billion dollar research into the world of battle simulation. Games in 2040 were studied intensely. The government secretly gathered data and simulated realistic combat arrangements in strategy games and entertainment stations.

Realistic combat simulators where soldiers used VR to experience a mock combat experience were used massively, but there is yet an equivalent system that can simulate large scale tactical combat.

The increasing number of skirmishes between magical and non-magical people, SIA's growing power and the technological lag that America suffered due to its relative passivity encouraged massive investment in extremely accurate tactical simulations to allow trial and error approach in invasions and battle situations.

Frost's senior position and his drive to achieve his goal resulted in him volunteering for the program.

A series of neurological implant and drug injections were integrated with his being. He was capable of connecting himself with a 'mechanical brain', using the computer's support, he simulated all possible combat situations, designed plans and due to his connection with the POSEIDON battle system he was capable of assuming direct control of ships and naval jets.

The experiment had granted the US Navy many successes, however the end result caused him to have vivid waking dreams. His addiction to Benzodiazepines didn't help with his health.

With rumors of his promotion to admiral and his reduced usage of the machine, he did show signs of recovering from the addiction and his sleeps had been calmer, however to say that his sleep was peaceful was far from the truth.

Biography

Armand was born to a family of high achievers. He was the son of a senator and a lawyer. His sister was multiple times valedictorian and attended Harvard Medical School before graduating as a scholarly physician. The high achieving environment pushed his ambition to grow and aspiration to gain the recognition he desired.

The healthy environment of his childhood made him a confident young man, filled with life, energy and idealistic values which he manifested in sky high targets, goals and dreams. He was tireless when a goal was set in his mind and was quite ruthless as well. When he was young he aspired to be the Chief Justice and planned to go to Princeton. He was merciless to his body, spending nights without sleep, food and fun just to achieve that idea.

He made it to Princeton and gained the attention he so long desired from his family. Yet, as if being summoned by a higher being, he felt that being a politician will not be enough to leave a mark on the world enough to grant people the happiness that everyone needs. News of the cruelty of conflict between magical and non-magical people reached him and duty called him to serve. Joining the navy, he left Princeton, who will readily accept him back when he's done, a family that was proud of him and a lover that patiently awaits.

His intelligence and knowledge earned him a comfortable spot of Lieutenant Commander, a position far from the battlefield. He merely did the instructions of his superiors at first, because that's what seamen should do, but he was not satisfied.

He enlisted in the POSEIDON program without consulting anyone, believing that finishing the program would imbue him with more abilities that would get him closer to where he can finally run things on his own accord. The reality was far from his imagination. The experiments were anything but kind, the raging wave of stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens and cranial surgery took a toll on his physical and mental health. The vivid dreams began to appear, visions of creatures spawning in the corner of his eyes made his sleep extremely restless. He had lost 20 pounds after the experiments concluded.

He was hailed as a 'Pilot' controlling a naval armada of the US Navy. He controlled the turrets of his warships and was able to fly the unmanned planes with finesse. His fine skills earned him victories that gained him fame and awards. When he returned home though, he found that his lover had found someone else, he discovered that his family distanced themselves from him for his lack of attention for them, the diseases that he brought home haunted him for a long time, he became a very bitter individual.

Tired of his waking nightmare, he visited a psychologist. At first the doctor was sure that she required no special treatment when dealing with him, but once he opened up with the experiments, she was overwhelmed. She revealed herself to be a mage and could cure him with magic. The hate over magic had been implanted in Frost's mind since he was in the military, however, he had nowhere to go. He accepted the treatment and his view of things shifted. Frost's activities in the navy had lessened a great deal, he became more of an advisory figure, still receiving the pay, but he directed the pay towards the struggle of those who carry the goals of the magical people.

Hope you will like it Robb_Snow Robb_Snow

I will try to parallel your life into the story and transform you into a character!

Hello~ <3

Birthday: August 26
Personality Type: INTP
Description:
Hmm... When I was younger, I locked myself in a closet with a spider. Yesterday, I had a pillow fight with a spider because I didn't know what to do about it. It was literally tormenting me.

When I have to share a fun fact about myself, I almost always answer I have a dog and a cat. The cat is pretty chill, but my dog has a tendency to be out of hand.

My favorite sea animal is a sea urchin.

Hello~ <3

Birthday: August 26
Personality Type: INTP
Description:
Hmm... When I was younger, I locked myself in a closet with a spider. Yesterday, I had a pillow fight with a spider because I didn't know what to do about it. It was literally tormenting me.

When I have to share a fun fact about myself, I almost always answer I have a dog and a cat. The cat is pretty chill, but my dog has a tendency to be out of hand.

My favorite sea animal is a sea urchin.

I think your character is a sea turtle

LCDR. Armand "Hammer of the Witches" Frost

Personality

Armand's upbringing made him hopeful and idealistic. The dream that he had leaving his mark on the world, a mark which would benefit others fuels him with the drive to learn, innovate and think of bigger things in his life.
Most of the people thought the conflict between the people of magic and those who do not share them as a horrible thing, but Armand found it to be his chance to shine. Whenever Armand had his mind set on a single thing, he would pursue it to the ends of the earth. The naivete of the young boy did not prepare him however of what was to come.

War has always damaged the pawns who never knew why they pulled the trigger.

Armand was more of an armchair general than an actual shooter. He had a good career, a good life, a girl who cared for his every need and a strong recommendation that would put him as an admiral. He originally aspired to use the position that he earned in the navy as a station where he can advocate the word of peace and ensure that the navy executed their jobs accordingly and never inflict unnecessary damages. However the battles that he saw, fighting SIA armies, watching the men under his command died and others suffered injuries that prevented them from living their lives to the fullest influenced his outlook on life.

The dark side of his fixation in realizing a goal led him to sacrifice multitudes of soldiers during conflicts. The lieutenant commander's vision was far and it gazed deeply into the future. He knew the hundreds he lost today, would save thousands in the future.

It did gave him a very dark reputation. Even SEAL teams were anxious when he's in command, knowing that his successes with his military career was born out of ruthless, indiscriminate sacrifice for the greater good.

Frost rarely basked in his military successes. Despite being hailed as a war hero, his fellow officers knew the truth. They never dared to look him in the eye with their disgust, but they always mumbled awful things behind his back.

Frost is now bitter, his soul has been tainted with the filth of war. His girlfriend left him and his family distanced themselves, all because he simply was no longer there, he was absorbed in the war. His COs have recommended him to start the admiral path, yet even with the prospect of holding such power he was not excited.

Though he carried the moniker "Hammer of the Witches", he secretly wondered if he had made the right choice all along. He had been secretly supporting the magical cause, wiring some of his money through hidden accounts to fund EMA's effort. Some might see this as a form of regret, for all the lost souls he had caused to lost, no one is sure what is on his mind now.

Abilities

"It sure would be nice to see things before it happened"

No one expected such a simple statement spawned a billion dollar research into the world of battle simulation. Games in 2040 were studied intensely. The government secretly gathered data and simulated realistic combat arrangements in strategy games and entertainment stations.

Realistic combat simulators where soldiers used VR to experience a mock combat experience were used massively, but there is yet an equivalent system that can simulate large scale tactical combat.

The increasing number of skirmishes between magical and non-magical people, SIA's growing power and the technological lag that America suffered due to its relative passivity encouraged massive investment in extremely accurate tactical simulations to allow trial and error approach in invasions and battle situations.

Frost's senior position and his drive to achieve his goal resulted in him volunteering for the program.

A series of neurological implant and drug injections were integrated with his being. He was capable of connecting himself with a 'mechanical brain', using the computer's support, he simulated all possible combat situations, designed plans and due to his connection with the POSEIDON battle system he was capable of assuming direct control of ships and naval jets.

The experiment had granted the US Navy many successes, however the end result caused him to have vivid waking dreams. His addiction to Benzodiazepines didn't help with his health.

With rumors of his promotion to admiral and his reduced usage of the machine, he did show signs of recovering from the addiction and his sleeps had been calmer, however to say that his sleep was peaceful was far from the truth.

Biography

Armand was born to a family of high achievers. He was the son of a senator and a lawyer. His sister was multiple times valedictorian and attended Harvard Medical School before graduating as a scholarly physician. The high achieving environment pushed his ambition to grow and aspiration to gain the recognition he desired.

The healthy environment of his childhood made him a confident young man, filled with life, energy and idealistic values which he manifested in sky high targets, goals and dreams. He was tireless when a goal was set in his mind and was quite ruthless as well. When he was young he aspired to be the Chief Justice and planned to go to Princeton. He was merciless to his body, spending nights without sleep, food and fun just to achieve that idea.

He made it to Princeton and gained the attention he so long desired from his family. Yet, as if being summoned by a higher being, he felt that being a politician will not be enough to leave a mark on the world enough to grant people the happiness that everyone needs. News of the cruelty of conflict between magical and non-magical people reached him and duty called him to serve. Joining the navy, he left Princeton, who will readily accept him back when he's done, a family that was proud of him and a lover that patiently awaits.

His intelligence and knowledge earned him a comfortable spot of Lieutenant Commander, a position far from the battlefield. He merely did the instructions of his superiors at first, because that's what seamen should do, but he was not satisfied.

He enlisted in the POSEIDON program without consulting anyone, believing that finishing the program would imbue him with more abilities that would get him closer to where he can finally run things on his own accord. The reality was far from his imagination. The experiments were anything but kind, the raging wave of stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens and cranial surgery took a toll on his physical and mental health. The vivid dreams began to appear, visions of creatures spawning in the corner of his eyes made his sleep extremely restless. He had lost 20 pounds after the experiments concluded.

He was hailed as a 'Pilot' controlling a naval armada of the US Navy. He controlled the turrets of his warships and was able to fly the unmanned planes with finesse. His fine skills earned him victories that gained him fame and awards. When he returned home though, he found that his lover had found someone else, he discovered that his family distanced themselves from him for his lack of attention for them, the diseases that he brought home haunted him for a long time, he became a very bitter individual.

Tired of his waking nightmare, he visited a psychologist. At first the doctor was sure that she required no special treatment when dealing with him, but once he opened up with the experiments, she was overwhelmed. She revealed herself to be a mage and could cure him with magic. The hate over magic had been implanted in Frost's mind since he was in the military, however, he had nowhere to go. He accepted the treatment and his view of things shifted. Frost's activities in the navy had lessened a great deal, he became more of an advisory figure, still receiving the pay, but he directed the pay towards the struggle of those who carry the goals of the magical people.

Hope you will like it Robb_Snow Robb_Snow
Wow! that was great!
Enjoyed every bit of this story, and looking forward to see more of your work...
Poor guy though

Dr. Erica Livingston, JD, Ph.D.

Personality

Erica saw the world as a battleground for the conflict of ideas and opinion. She sees that the world is more than just black and white. She is a non-conformist, often challenging popular opinion and providing argumentative responses to widely accepted statements that most scientists and thinkers had accepted. Being a lawyer might have been her calling ever since birth, when she saw a glint of reason and logic in an opinion, even if it is obscured by unpopularity and stigma, she would defend it with solid reasoning and data. She is the devil's favorite advocate.

Livingston solid logical understanding and love of order made her highly capable in terms of organizing and planning. Her brain is filled with a systematic ordering of plans and strategies, filed neatly in cabinets where she can easily access them. Reflected in her notes, her handwriting is very fine, elegant and friendly to the eyes. She could put her thoughts into written or spoken words very well.

Her love of order and structure became noticeable when she's around friends. She is uptight and rigid, favoring order, logic and truth to warmth and compassion. Her pragmatism sometimes led into moral debates where she would butt heads with those who advocate the heart over the mind, stating that the simplest way to reach the best end goal should not be questioned by matters that only damaged the minority. Her approaches and political beliefs garnered plenty of enemies, the state portrayed her as a hostile figure in grand scheme of things. However she never did falter

The calculative approaches that she took before executing any plans sometimes backfired as well. It is one of the reasons why she's still a professor and hasn't yet achieved her goal of becoming a Justice in the High Court. Plenty of her opponents called her passive and indecisive, stating that her allegiance and look on issues can change in only a night. Second guessing herself has always been a routine, she always thought of how the cause she supports will go wrong in 1000 different ways. The debate that goes on in her head is far more active than any real-life debates.

On a much less serious note, her love of animals is an eccentric unique side of her. Using some of her savings she owned a cat café and hosted perhaps 20 cats just for people to enjoy. She had a couple of dogs with her and would spent the weekend brushing their fur.

Abilities

BioPro in cooperation with the Department of Justice invested around 500 million dollars in investigative implants dedicated to improve accuracy and efficiency of law enforcement officers, officials and jurors. The end result was BioPro MindEye Implant. A swiss army implant with investigative tools and a high performance bio computer using the brain's resources to support complex, resource intensive graphic modeling and complex inference.

Erica obtained the MindEye implant using her connections in politics. The MindEye implant was extremely difficult to get for the general public. Licensing issues, surgical procedures and extensive health check would result in over $800,000 overall fee of installation and, at the very least, 5 years to perform all the necessary checks and surgeries.

MindEye is an implant that utilized the entirety of the subject's organs. Its features included a K-9 Nose, a hyper sensitive chemical analyzer would be installed in the subject's nose allowing it to analyze the scent's chemical structure and feed the information to the brain. This allows Erica to detect lies, emotions, ulterior motives and the personality traits of those around her.

Erica's most used MindEye feature is the integrated SHERLOCK tool. Equipped with a highly optimized machine learning model and powerful graphic processing unit. SHERLOCK is a popular, but tricky tool to use. SHERLOCK essentially processed all the stimulating details in a given picture and, using its AI, it will try to come up with the possible stories of whatever it had received. Cigarette butts, ashtrays, books, alcoholic beverages, SHERLOCK is capable of extracting the smallest detail from a single picture. Erica's restless mind and tireless detailed, observant brain allowed her to process the overload of information well. She can filter, sort and create solid conclusions even with so much noise in the data. This gave people the impression of Erica as an extremely sharp eyed lawyer capable of extracting a thousand facts with just a glance of an evidence.

A downside to the MindEye was its heavy use of mental acceleration. To process the data and not lose precious time, MindEye actively injects neurostimulants to accelerate its processing capacity. Erica had suffered non lethal overdose numerous times, its longtime effect had been observed as well, Erica suffered seizures from time to time if she utilized the MindEye for an extended period of time.

Biography

Livingston's childhood as nothing but a country girl didn't stop her from having massive dreams. Her school years was filled with her observing the inefficiencies and ways she could improve the educational system of her schools. Her critical mind and capacity to craft schedules to solve any assignment gave her a reputation in her school as someone you always want to have in a team.

Some were genuinely impressed by her systematic approaches to issues, but most only cared because she got the job done and their grades would go up alongside her. Erica was not the person that anyone want when they are presenting their findings though. Her questions were designed to pick apart the discovery of her peers and to point out flaws in their methodology or understanding. Erica had accepted payments from her friends when they were about to present in front of the class to keep her from asking any damaging questions. She made a good amount of money from it.

Her original plan was to study physics at MIT, however the charm of the physical world lost her when she found out that magic was the real deal and it shook the solid structure of science. Observing scientists questioning their understanding of the physical world, she was greatly turned off and preferred a more concrete realistic major to study in instead. She chose to go to law school and earned her degree there. Her analytical mind won her plenty of cases and she slowly rose to be a prominent legal figure.

It all changed when she represented MagCoop, Inc. MagCoop had the right image, it had an excellent press team that can always represent the company in a bright light. It was very controversial when a series of lawsuit were filed by many different people alleging that MagCoop had used them as unwilling magical subjects to test their collaborative spellcasting tools, the lawsuit claimed that they received no compensation, had signed no letters of agreement and suffered inexplicable health conditions that they never had observed before.

MagCoop's representatives knew that the media fire needed to be snuffed. They hired Erica to represent them. Livingston's presence made MagCoop a bit too relaxed, they revealed too much to Erica including the truth, MagCoop had been picking random subjects from the populace with various false pretenses. They then experimented on them and wiped their memory clean with a spell. Disapproving of MagCoop's methods despite the huge payout, Erica switched side and won the case causing MagCoop to distribute over 6 million dollars in damages.

Erica since then lost many of her hard earned credibilities. MagCoop had organized many blackmail campaigns against her, paying third party figures to cast a bleak image over her, shining light on her sharp tongue, her rude behavior and calling her an antisocial psychopath. Erica decided to lay low and attained her Ph.D.

She opened a law office with an unusually low rate and provided legal consultation and representation for those who had no one to back them. Her ambition was to one day change the legislation by jumping into politics, but she claimed that she's comfortable enough in the position she's currently at. She cited her routines as mostly legal consulting and taking care of her pets in the weekends.

Here you go! Hope you will like it Catori Catori

• Your age
  • Your Myers-Briggs type (just to make things easier) and
  • A short bio of yourself (the ups and downs of your life, what you do in real life, the interesting bits of it).
03/19/04
16 years old; almost 17.
I've done loads of these personality tests. They're true, but they aren't. Just don't rely on them too much is all.
Anyways a short bio, huh?
Let's talk before covid. I was the very thing interconnecting all of my friends, and the one thing keeping them together. I built an empire out of the relationships that I had made. I have a crippling god complex, and if that wasn't bad enough, I was the leader of 60+ students (and that was only one school). I'm kinda like the inside man, except I don't give people anything but friendship. I've tried to save people in the past but I'd thought about it for a long while and since then have come to the conclusion that there really isn't any point of helping someone if their problem, whether it's depression, suicidal thoughts and such, keeps happening. Which it always seems to do. So after my empire fell I gave up on saving everyone and decided to take the time to save myself for once. After that it's just been pulling myself together. Also I'm closer to insanity than my mother (who really only needs to miss a single pill and she's screwed), so I'm very unpredictable at times, although I have a strong will to stay sane, which has gotten me this far.
Sorry it's so long--
Unless you have any questions, that's basically just it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 12.39.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 12.39.45 PM.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 12.39.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 12.39.33 PM.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Might as well try this-

December 29th

16-17

Myers-Bridger Type: INTJ, or Architect. I have also gotten Logician, so im kind of a Blend you could say

Well, Short bio....

Well, for what I do, I am studying to become an artist/programmer, the kind of person who comes up with character designs. I guess the high of mmy life would be when..... I first picked up a pencil? And knowing that Art was a actual profession. My Main low ould.... probably be when I dropped my sketch-book in the pool. Long story.

Last edited:
03/19/04
16 years old; almost 17.
I've done loads of these personality tests. They're true, but they aren't. Just don't rely on them too much is all.
Anyways a short bio, huh?
Let's talk before covid. I was the very thing interconnecting all of my friends, and the one thing keeping them together. I built an empire out of the relationships that I had made. I have a crippling god complex, and if that wasn't bad enough, I was the leader of 60+ students (and that was only one school). I'm kinda like the inside man, except I don't give people anything but friendship. I've tried to save people in the past but I'd thought about it for a long while and since then have come to the conclusion that there really isn't any point of helping someone if their problem, whether it's depression, suicidal thoughts and such, keeps happening. Which it always seems to do. So after my empire fell I gave up on saving everyone and decided to take the time to save myself for once. After that it's just been pulling myself together. Also I'm closer to insanity than my mother (who really only needs to miss a single pill and she's screwed), so I'm very unpredictable at times, although I have a strong will to stay sane, which has gotten me this far.
Sorry it's so long--
Unless you have any questions, that's basically just it.
Hi! That description would work perfectly, I'll start working on it. If you wish to share more details, you can PM me.

Might as well try this-

December 29th

16-17

Myers-Bridger Type: INTJ, or Architect. I have also gotten Logician, so im kind of a Blend you could say

Well, Short bio....

Well, for what I do, I am studying to become an artist/programmer, the kind of person who comes up with character designs. I guess the high of mmy life would be when..... I first picked up a pencil? And knowing that Art was a actual profession. My Main low ould.... probably be when I dropped my sketch-book in the pool. Long story.
Hi! I wonder if you don't mind, can you share a little bit more about your problem resolution strategy and maybe how people would look at you? You can PM me if you're uncomfortable sharing more details.

The Prophet / Jane Doe

Personality

Doe was raised in a very Catholic environment in her foster home. The lessons the nuns had taught her influenced her upbringing, she believed in the virtues of being noble, kind-hearted and to always defend, provide, nurse those who are weak and poor. Having done various manual labors she grew up becoming a very independent and determined young woman. Her work ethic was unquestionable and she was capable of taking orders and executing them well. Her reliability, loyalty and trustworthiness earned her the adoration of her peers which in turn gave birth to her friendly, amicable and calming nature. She's capable of earning the sympathies of her peers, although her trusting and self sacrificing features allowed her friends to take advantage of her. Most people would've been angered beyond belief when they realized they missed a field trip to Disneyland to do chores that aren't theirs, but Jane kept her head down and did what her friends asked her. To her the foster children are friends she hoped to never lose.

When blessed by her abilities, she remained true to the teachings she had received in school. At first she only did it because it was the right thing to do, yet the more she delivered her treatments the more adoration she received. Her name was even mentioned under the breaths of the patrons who worked in the bar she worked at. She grew to be much more confident, assertive and began to form her own belief on how the world should be run. She became known at her local town as a benevolent figure with a soft spoken voice, a gentle touch that can soothe even the lost souls and a small following who dedicated themselves to assist her in her clinic and house.

The crowd that came to her for help made her realize how flawed a human was. Their souls wicked, they committed filthy actions that went against the commandment of heaven and knowingly did stupid, questionable actions without thorough deliberations. Thus "The Prophet" was born, a persona that she adopted, she became a firm leader for her followers. She began to be much more strict, at times cruel and vindictive. Those who sought her help noticed her condescending tone and how she positioned herself, like an emperor sitting comfortably on a throne, she had no fear, as if she can decide the life or death of an individual with a wave of her hand.

Post uprising, she retreated into the shadows. She returned to her roots and decided to dedicate herself towards the salvation of humanity. Her disdain over humanity shifted into the disdain of magic other than her own. She believed them to be temptation and a shortcut that will make the already lazy and sly much worse. Her beliefs were to accept them as much as any other men however their glorification should be out of the question.

Abilities

Though Muller's hypothesis deduced that those who received their magical talents post discovery of magic tend to be weaker than the magicians of old, exceptions are aplenty and it was one of the reasons why Muller's hypothesis was not yet accepted as a formal theory.

Rare and elusive, mages of the mind have existed from even the days of old. It was thought that close associates who performed murders out of rage or treachery are victims of a spell cast by mental magicians hidden out of sight. The ability tends to choose those who know what it's like to be oppressed, dominated or the pariahs unknown to society. Those who try to learn it tend to find that it's simply an unlearnable magic, requiring massive allocation of time and discipline. It is exceptionally rare to see the ability manifested once magic had gone public.

The ability that Jane had received bears similarities to the old legends mages had heard in stories. At first she had issues reading minds saying that they were gibberish, loud noises that only she can hear. After learning to filter the noise she was quite skilled at the craft allowing her to discern people's intentions with a glance, understand her subjects' personalities through a small exchange of words and she was even capable of influencing the actions of those around her.

What made Jane different was her ability she learned after trying to console her friend regarding the loss of his lover. After many attempts to convince him of a life worth living and the bright future, he was still bent on taking his own life. Jane exerted her mental strength, putting him into a long sleep where she provided him a dream world that she filled with his old joyful memories. She's capable of performing it only to those who are weak and vulnerable.

Her strongest ability was to go even deeper than dreams. Those who can no longer tolerate the life they've lived were given a choice by her, to live in a dream world she crafted or to restart a new life with new memories. She's capable of altering memories and give those who asked new false or modified memories.

A great number of legendary mental mages were excluded from society, mostly because of their erratic abnormal behaviours. Physicians of the medieval era documented their tendency to say they were communicating with an entity that implanted themselves within their mind. The lore stated that they were cosmic entities seeking a host hoping one day they can dominate their host's mind and exist once more in the world. Jane's strong feelings against humanity and their values were born out of those silent whispers, her assertiveness and ideals were shaped by conversations in the depth of night between her and her unseen friend. The more she used her powers the more vivid the entity had become. Ever since the uprising she became extremely careful with her ability only using it when dealing with patients out of her capacity.

Biography

Jane was born without knowing who her parents were. The nuns who handled her were silent when she asked the question, when she pressured them, they only answered, "They are good people who appreciated God's bounty, but were incapable of guaranteeing the best for the angel He sent unto them." In her mind she developed an image of their parents. A God fearing couple who wanted to love her as much as they could, but wanted to protect her from the pains of the outside world. Indeed, she grew up to believe that the world outside was hellish and sad, anywhere outside the hallowed grounds of the church are places where she could be hurt.

She grew up as a meek, but hardworking individual. Everyone wanted to be around her and knew that she would not be mad if they cheated her or told her to do cumbersome tasks. They were willing to be quite cruel as well, utilizing her fear of the outside world to convince her to always never join the field trips and remain home to do chores.

One day she was invited by her friends to hang out outside of the church. A dreadful thing to her, yet, the curiosity she always suppressed was taunting her and she fell to the temptation.

Nevertheless, she regretted that day. She was invited to a local candy store where her friends, who had none of the moral fiber she had, shoplifted candies off the shelves. Through the pressure of her peers she too was involved and pocketed a bar of chocolate. They went to a hill and began eating their haul, though Jane's chocolate tasted bland, bitter almost.

That night Jane cried in tears, kneeling under the moonlight with her hand together praying for forgiveness from God. She could feel the eyes of angels scorching her soul, believing she can no longer be saved. She imagined the fires of hell coiling around her body. The flame was only in her head, yet her body felt an intense warmth, almost like she's being burnt alive. She opened her eyes to see that a bright light had fallen from the window. The sudden illumination stunned her, throwing her back against the bed. She then saw a burning figure, a Seraphim much like in the lore, greeting her. The burning figure told her of the wickedness now being recognized by the world, he spoke of how society had accepted magic as a normality and told her that she should accept him to help combat the influence of the devil. She nodded in an instant.

The next day she began to hear noises that no one heard. She began to see images when she concentrated into someone, like watching a movie that played in her head.

The ability accelerated her mental growth, she watched how her other friends had committed adultery, their foul thoughts, their impure desires and the secrets they tried to bury but haunted them for their lives. She began to understand how the world is not to be feared, it is to be helped and saved. She was called to help them, she confronted those who walked with darkness in their eyes and remedied their restless souls.

The children saw her as a miraculous figure capable of bringing peace to anyone. The words spread and a small cult looked up to her for guidance and help. Originally she hated the adoration and thought that she's merely a messenger, she even tried getting into a much simpler life by getting a job at a bar to remind everyone that she's just like everyone else.

She aspired to study Psychology to understand people's issues on a much deeper level, however the high tuition prevented her from going. She had tried for scholarships and accepted some, but still, even with the money she gathered she was still ways away from enough. She then opened up a clinic as an unlicensed therapist, earning money using her magical touch to solve even the most complex of issues.

As she discovered her power to put people in dreams, her name was quite popular. People began to come for her even if they had no issues, they said they were there to dream, to enjoy a life they always wanted and let go of their issues.

Her clinic began to look like a hospital with walls of people sleeping. The money she piled up was 3 times the amount she needed to go to college, but she no longer needed it. Instead, the Seraphim greeted her in her dreams. He began to speak of the human flaws and their imperfection. He gave her the idea that the humans were only taking advantage of her, exploiting her and once she had nothing they would leave. He was the once who convince him fear was the answer.

She called herself "The Prophet" of the new world began to make rules, hiked the price and her hired help were yelled at when they made mistakes. Like a just queen, she used to have a session where she sat on the grass with her friends and listened to their advice, input and collaborate to work together. She no longer did that, she sat at her makeshift throne and called her friends one by one, much like an empress who already knew better. She thought that she was infallible and the most powerful figure in her clinic, or as she called it, kingdom.

On a rainy Saturday night men with trench coats and hats put the cuffs on her and forcefully awoke the patrons of the clinic. Jane tried to dominate their minds, yet they were unaffected. Later she realized they were FBI agents with mental implants that shielded them from mental assaults. She was knocked unconscious

She awakened hours later in a hospital bed. The murmurs that she heard when she tried to read minds were fading, as if her ears were being muffled permanently. Jane panicked but was sedated by an agent by the side of her bed.

In the interrogation room she learned of how reports had been filed of a drug den masquerading as a clinic. She learned that her friends were the ones who had given them the tip.

The agents were ready to imprison her, however she was offered a deal; she could continue her clinic practices, but she would volunteer herself for the research of mental spells. Thus she agreed.

Nowadays she spent her days as a consultant in a clinic within the state penitentiary, at times she would travel with suited men where she would remember nothing there. The Seraphim in her dreams had never been heard from again.

Here you go! Hope you like it. Lone Star II Lone Star II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back