• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Supposed To Become a Hero but Got Stuck in a Deadend Job Instead

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm approved for time off after today. I haven't packed yet, though, and that might take me a moment or so." Jax shrugs, sipping their coffee and sighing. "I forgot to do so earlier, and I apologize for my lack of preparedness... I love libraries, that would be an excellent sight to see."

Another drug dealer found murdered in broad daylight but no sign of the killer anywhere near. Police believes that there is some sort of turf war and another Crystal Magic dealer is involved. The story's a little roughed out since not much is known. That's what the news says, but it's not a turf war. It was another job done and dusted. She just got a cheap two thousand payout from her client. Hekate can continue to live comfortably without eating instant ramen as a meal for a few days straight. If she uses it right, she can eat some decent meals and maybe cook something up for herself. But really, she's just been having take out and visiting her mentor's organization's occasional dinner parties. She doesn't mind the parties, but she only has one formally decent dress and she's getting tired of getting hit on by the other hitmen attending the party. Typically snobs who had no professionalism whatsoever. Shit stains that only go for high money payouts, hoarding all the other jobs via advertising secretly by being the devilish consciousness in the flesh and targeting some poor sap suffering from oppression or some other tragic reason. Nonetheless, even if she cooked something, only she would get to enjoy it. It would probably make her more prideful about her cooking if others enjoyed it with her. Though, she doesn't have anymore friends from high school ever since she went off the grid for her revenge so they lost connection and she didn't want to invite any other hitmen over besides her mentor since she preferred to keep her business life and personal life absolutely separate. Though, what pissed her off was that two thousand was so cheap for that job.

The job was of course to kill a drug dealer milking money from crystal magic crack heads and eventually taking advantage of it all and making alternative payments if their clients couldn't afford the ever rising prices he kept offering. The killing part sounded easy but knowing his daily routine was a bit troublesome. As well as the many attempt to take a shot at him during the night was proven difficult considering he had some friend to protect him. She wasted a few bullets by literally killing off his friends who were apparently the bodyguards he kept paying to satisfy his paranoia. As well as she had to buy a new rifle because she had a close call and got her sniper rifle slashed up. Luckily, she was able to find a better and cheaper sniper rifle to fulfill her deal. However, she didn't have the proper equipment to silence her shot, so she had to know his exact location every hour of the day. Eventually, she just camped it out at her favorite spot. She called it her lucky "Kurosawa" spot. She just watched the area where her target generally was going to be using her True Sight ability. When she finally spotted him, she took the shot making a loud bang. Thankfully, no one really noticed it was a sniper shot, but that wasn't really the problem. The sniper costed about a thousand and the equipment she was planning to buy later would cost about three hundred. In reality, she was gaining seven hundred from this job. She swore if she ever got a job to kill her client, she would. She even asked him to raise it up another thousand or so for the job. But the stingy bastard was like "take it or leave it" so she didn't have a choice. If anything, she'd like to shoot him for free. But if you're good at something, never do it for free.

Hekate turned off the TV and began her morning routine. A cold shower to wake her up and just a cup of milk, while also keeping in mind all the other hygienic stuff. She didn't really have any plans today. She was just going to walk around Quarrytown. She thought of stopping by at a cafe she kept hearing about from the locals and her neighbors. Even though she had around a million in her bank account, she still decided to live in a tiny compact apartment that was built for her approved by the landlady on top of the apartment complex. Sure the neighbors say that their rooms aren't small and they can actually have a master bedroom as well as an extra room to use for whatever they needed along with two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room, Hekate just wanted a place to sleep, shower and cook and probably fit a small table for food and whatnot. The only thing is that she owns that small place. She just has to pay for her own electricity and water. The landlady was very generous to leave that place to her, even after knowing her situation excluding all the hitwoman stuff. She had a laptop on her futon, a decent kitchen with cupboards, drawers, washing machine, sink and fridge along with the microwave, a decent bathroom and a wall to rack her guns covered by a curtain. She also had one small window that had blinders on it at all times since it's just the window in the kitchen.

When Hekate got dressed, concealing gun which she describes to be a hand-cannon in her jacket and ready to go, she headed out to check out the cafe. As she was heading down the stairs of the apartment complex, she said her usual good mornings to those friendly neighbors and didn't say much about the ones who kept to themselves. She even stopped by a family whose kid sees her like an older sister and chatted for a bit. She even waved to the landlady who felt like a mother figure and the landlady treated her like a daughter at times even when she had her own family. Hekate got on her bike and started towards the cafe. She also biked passed some punk school kids smoking and stuff doing their usual crap. She doesn't talk to them much. Not unless they're doing anything bad to other people or bullying some kid from their school, then she'd step in voluntarily. Although it did make her seem like an authoritive figure to them like a gang leader, she wasn't all about it. Instead, those kids just watched the news and made bets whenever someone with a potentially corrupt background was murdered if it was Hekate's kill or someone else's, because she did threaten them with her gun at one of the kids' stomach to stop beating up some nerd who got too cocky and also lectured them as well as the nerd. She was like that character from that drama called Strong Girl Do B*ng Soon. She actually watched that so maybe that's why she did that kind of stuff to begin with.

When she got to the cafe, she parked her bike and locked it near a light post nearby and headed in. She looked around wondering what kind of drinks they served. She looked at the group of friends who seemed like they were planning a vacation. Functioning members of society, working their asses off and then using a vacation to enjoy themselves. Sounds like something she would've been doing if her parents were still alive and none of the stuff that changed her ever happened. Then again, she wouldn't know where she'd be right now. Her best guess would be college, but doing what? She did say she wanted to be a doctor but didn't she have to start as a nurse to be a doctor or is there a school to produce doctors? She wasn't sure how the entire process worked. It kind of gave her an idea to look for a job to at least have a steady income of money when those hit jobs weren't rolling into her mail box. That's right. She gets mail from the organization telling her of potential clients. But by the time the mail reaches her place, most if not all of the clients are taken. Even if she took a job from one of them, people judge a book by its cover and think that she was just some punk kid who sprayed graffiti on walls and beat up punks in an alleyway and that they're other hitwomen who look more professional and serious and make her look like a punk bitch. Nonetheless, she can't argue with that. She wouldn't trust some kid to kill someone if they looked like their future has been set for them. She soon turned her gaze to the cafe's menu and browsed the drinks they had using her true sight. She wanted to see if she can use it longer than she usually does. It improved a little, but just a tiny tiny miniscule. She rubbed her eyes when they felt like being strained and just sat at a table closer to the menu to read it. Maybe she really should look for a job... A normal one.

"Then we can leave either this evening or tomorrow morning. Me and Yfirryn just need to pack and then we are ready." Aenera said. She then noticed a woman enter the cafe. There was something strange, maybe even slightly suspicious about her. "Anyways, I got plenty of room for passengers and luggage in my auto and if not I can maybe make a quick adaptation to it making it bigger on the inside than on the outside, because, ya know, my specialty magic."

Aenera demonstrated by opening a small rift and pulling a pen and notebook out of it before closing it again. Other people in the cafe looked confused at what they had just seen.

(If this isnt enough to work with, let me know.)

"Sounds good to me. one sec, I should serve this new customer." Jayce excuses himself to move over to Hekate. With a smile he Greets Hekate, "Hello, and welcome to A Moment of Respite. Have you made a decision on what You'd like to order?" Jayce waited for her answer, though observing her did unsettle him a bit for whatever reason. He pushes the feeling aside and decided to simply do his job.

"Sounds good to me. one sec, I should serve this new customer." Jayce excuses himself to move over to Hekate. With a smile he Greets Hekate, "Hello, and welcome to A Moment of Respite. Have you made a decision on what You'd like to order?" Jayce waited for her answer, though observing her did unsettle him a bit for whatever reason. He pushes the feeling aside and decided to simply do his job.
Hekate's attention was immediately pulled towards the employee, named Jayce. Of course, a sharp eye like hers could spot the nametag. Actually, anyone could as long as you had good vision. She just offered a smile as to appear friendly as she usually is outside of work. She crossed her arms as she shrugged. She couldn't pick out any of the drinks specifically since they were all pretty good. She'd probably go for anything milk tea but she didn't know which ones were good. Instead, she decided to just start up a conversation with Jayce. "I dunno. I've never been here before so I don't know which is good. Hmmm..." She continued to think for a second before she came up with an idea. She decided that she wanted to play a little game with him. "Hey, I know. What about you recommend me a drink? If I like it, I'll give you a handsome tip. What do you say?" She asked as she moved her hands to her sides, one on her hip while shifting her weight onto a leg. The game wasn't going to mean anything special, just playing around is all it is. Though, she did hope she had her hand-cannon concealed. It is shiny and hopefully it doesn't give anyone a glimpse of it. That'd be pretty awkward and make a terrible first impression. Well, not like it'll matter anyway. It's not like she'll find friends right here right now. Right? Though, she noticed pretty late the rift opening and looked back as it was closing. She raised an eyebrow but supposed she was just grabbing some supplies to write something down. But damn, that's some useful magic. She could store weapons and pull them out of nowhere without having to conceal them or carry it on her person. Not to mention the weight she wouldn't have to carry while moving. Man, she wishes she could do that. It'd make jobs so much more easier. She soon turned her head to Jayce again before smiling again to hide her jealousy of such magic. TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen

Last edited:
Jax watches the magic with barely contained amazement. "Your gifts never cease to be useful, huh? And really cool to boot." They take another sip of coffee, about half of it gone by now. "Recommend something with mint, Jayce. People love mint."

Aenera scribbled something in the notebook and said: "Alright, take your time. Recommend her the cake. It was good." to Jayce. She smiled at the compliment from Jax: "Why thank you. Anyways, should we stay at my old place or find a hotel? My old place should still be there and should still have an occupant since I still get a monthly bottle of wine in the mail as rent." Aenera basically offered a "friend" to rent the "wizard tower" in turn for a bottle of wine every month. However the tower should be large enough to house a couple more people. Plus it was pretty central in the capital. Aenera continued to explain the details of the place: "It is an old wizard tower that I basically own. It has a pretty low property value though since it has a bad name. Haunted, murder took place in it, belongs to someone who killed a grand wizard and so on. But it is pretty central in the capital and should have room for a couple more people. If there arent sheets and pillows, I can get some."

Aenera said it loud enough for nearby customers to hear it, however most minded their own business or didn't bother to comment on it.

(Narisaki, you should start working on approaching the others.)

Aenera scribbled something in the notebook and said: "Alright, take your time. Recommend her the cake. It was good." to Jayce. She smiled at the compliment from Jax: "Why thank you. Anyways, should we stay at my old place or find a hotel? My old place should still be there and should still have an occupant since I still get a monthly bottle of wine in the mail as rent." Aenera basically offered a "friend" to rent the "wizard tower" in turn for a bottle of wine every month. However the tower should be large enough to house a couple more people. Plus it was pretty central in the capital. Aenera continued to explain the details of the place: "It is an old wizard tower that I basically own. It has a pretty low property value though since it has a bad name. Haunted, murder took place in it, belongs to someone who killed a grand wizard and so on. But it is pretty central in the capital and should have room for a couple more people. If there arent sheets and pillows, I can get some."

Aenera said it loud enough for nearby customers to hear it, however most minded their own business or didn't bother to comment on it.

(Narisaki, you should start working on approaching the others.)
Hekate raised her brow when she heard the notebook girl recommend her a cake. Either she didn't hear her well enough or there is a drink named cake. She asked to recommend her a drink, not a snack. She just hoped Jayce caught on to her request about a drink recommendation and not getting her a cake.

(She'll approach Aenera since she seems like the odd ball so far but after she gets a drink or Jayce tells her that it'll take awhile)

Jayce smirks, "I think i know just thie thing. Should only take a couple minutes, if you'd like a piece of cake or a pastry let me know." He heads to the back and comes back minutes later, placing a cup of tea on the table, "this is a special Chamomile milk tea. It's steeped for long enough to maximize its flavor. It has a dollop of honey made by local beekeepers that has mild sweet taste. Enjoy." Jayce waited for a few moments until she tastes the beverage. He learned to read people to a degree and thought amore relaxing drink.

Jayce smirks, "I think i know just thie thing. Should only take a couple minutes, if you'd like a piece of cake or a pastry let me know." He heads to the back and comes back minutes later, placing a cup of tea on the table, "this is a special Chamomile milk tea. It's steeped for long enough to maximize its flavor. It has a dollop of honey made by local beekeepers that has mild sweet taste. Enjoy." Jayce waited for a few moments until she tastes the beverage. He learned to read people to a degree and thought amore relaxing drink.
Hekate smiled as she nodded, taking the cup of tea and taking a sip out of it. Her eyes lit up, raising a brow. It was her first ever time hearing Chamomile so it was a very new flavor to her. She liked it. She looked at the menu and saw the price before nodding to herself and placed the cup down. She took out her wallet and paid in cash, with a hefty twenty bucks tip. She then handed Jayce the money with a smile. "That's really good. I never had anything chamomile before. First time I ever heard of it actually." She said before she took her cup of tea and headed for a table. She went over to Jayce's friends since she wanted to know more about the notebook girl's magic. It looked like portal magic. She placed her hand on an open chair at the table as she looked at the girl and the dwarf. "May I sit here? I'm curious about your magic." She said specifically to the notebook girl, aka Aenera.

Jax snorts at the new person's free nature with money. They note her general sense of dress, but have no particular thoughts about it and say nothing other than "I have no problems with you sitting here," after clearing their throat, "do you Aenera?" They seem vaguely miffed to be ignored.

Aenera was slightly curious about the new person. The new person was interested in her magic. Jax expressed that they didn't have an issue with the new person joining them at the table and turned to Aenera to see whether she was fine. "I don't really mind." Aenera said.

"So you like my magic? It's called chronos magic. It is basically bending the laws of nature. Creating rifts to pocket dimensions, controlling time or the perception of it and other stuff is part of it. The issue is that it is basically the only magic I have mastered and am possibly the only person who can use it effectively as it requires huge amounts of mana and efficient mana usage. It has gotten me into trouble before. But that isn't a story meant for strangers." Aenera explained to the new face. "Anyways, the name is Aenera Manabrook in short or formally Aenera Manavyndir os Aenfyandes. That over there is my brother Yfirryn." She introduced. Yfirryn then smiled and said: "Pleased to meet you."

Jayce returns to the counter. Upon returning to his previous spot he says, " chamomile is good for relaxing, I took a guess that you might not want anything that could make you jittery." He leans against to counter for no other reason than comfort, "from the stories I've heard Aenera is crazy powerful." Jayce is glad thongs are going slow at the shop, making for an easy shift.

Hekate nodded as she pulled the chair so she can sit down and sipped her tea. She listened to Aenera with interest. Chronos magic, huh? Bending the laws of nature to create a rift to pocket dimensions, controlling perception of time and seemingly more. It seems Aenera and Hekate herself are similar, but Hekate's got the bad end of the stick. Nonetheless, her own magic's gotten her this far. Possibly the only reason she's still alive is because of her Quick Time. She never really studied much about magic and just nicknamed her abilities, which is what she does generally to all other types of magic so it was easier to remember for her. She then waved at Yfirryn with a smile as Jayce came down to sit. "Aenera does sound pretty powerful, if you could create pocket dimensions. As long as you store something, you can pull it out whenever without having to worry about carrying. It's very convenient. That and controlling your own perceptions of time, right? Sounds like very useful magic." She said before she sipped her tea a bit more. "I don't really mind jittery drinks but relaxing types of drinks are good too. It's nice to just take it easy once in awhile." She then put down her cup of tea and chuckled a bit. "As for me, I can only exert some elemental magic from my hands, but not very well. I've been wanting to practice using it and being able to exert more power but I can't find a good spot to practice uninterrupted nor do I exactly have it as a top priority." She said before sipping her tea again. Though she already noticed this before, but this looks like she had joined a group of friends. She hoped she wasn't interrupting their circle of friends, but she could try befriending them. Jayce and Aenera could be easy picks since Jayce recommended her some tea that is really good and Aenera's magic intrigued her. "Don't mind me asking, but when I came in I heard a little bit about a vacation you guys were planning. Where're you guys headed?"

Jax glances at Jayce and Aenera before answering Hekate with a careful tone. "The big city," they say, taking a sip of their cooling coffee, "there's a lot to see there, and we've got pretty much a week to do it. I'm hoping we get to some of the museums first, myself. Maybe try out some new foods."

Regarding Jayce's comment about her, Aenera smiled. "Well I'm not grand wizard. Just a sorceress of modest standing." She said.

Then Hekate asked about their trip. "Yes. After we were wyvern hunting near my hometown, we decided to go on a road trip and see the country. The money should be enough for two or three weeks of domestic travel. So we plan to visit the capital first and maybe head to the ocean after that or see the dwarven homelands in the northern mountains. We got Fiordanfell already covered. It is possibly convenient to visit the capital first though. Then I can take care of outstanding errands or official business. And I can check on my tenant in my old place there." Aenera said to Hekate.

"This'll be my first time going away for a extended period so I'm looking forward to it." Jayce says. He then adjusts his standing position to be more comfortable, " anything we should know ahead of Time Aenera? would be unfortunate if we weren't ready for something."

Hekate nodded at Aenera. Sounds like fun going to all those places. It's too bad that they were going off to a vacation after she just met them. Perhaps she can get their commu numbers. She took a sip of her tea before she started speaking again. "Sounds like quite the trip. If you don't mind, uh here's my commu number." She said as she took out her phone and put it on a screen where they can see her numbers. "I haven't got a chance to travel around much and go sightseeing around here after I moved here from abroad so is it alright if you take some pictures and send it to me? That'd be pretty cool." She half-lied. Well actually, it might be a total lie. She has been going around but that's because of her job as a hitwoman. Her targets aren't always going to be from one general area. She also never traveled abroad to get here. She only had moved out to the busier cities and lived most of her life there and came back to her roots since it was a bit more comfortable here. Though, of course she never had time to sightsee so there's just that one small fraction of truth in what she said. But anyway, on her screen displayed her commu number and nickname as 'Kekate' as weird as it may sound. She just picked up the name by messing with meme filled social medias and thought it'd be funny. There was also a small portrait of her in her highschool uniform. It was taken after she won a marksman tournament for her school and it had a brief news coverage on her for the moment. The news talked about how she broke a precision record by a small bit. But a record broken is something the news media could cover for a filler story. Though, she was proud about that achievement which was probably why she had her portrait be the picture that was taken by a photographer who wanted her on a cover of a magazine. She didn't think to change or update her commu portrait since then so it was like that ever since. Having someone recognize it wouldn't be something she'd ever expect since it was taken a few years ago.
Girls Frontline IWS2000 owo.jpg

"Just a sorceress of modest standing." They snort, emptying their cup in one big gulp. They rotate the cup in their hands, over and over again, keeping their hands busy. "Yeah, okay Aenera." Their tone is sarcastic, but their eyes are fond, as they continue, "Anyway, you can have my commu details, everybody knows that I take the best pictures." It's hard to tell if they're joking or not, as they pull out their commu, an older model. It may be old, but it's surprisingly clean. Their commu portrait is of a wooden looking teddy bear's face. Seems like they don't like taking pictures of themself.

Jax mocked Aenera's statement. Everyone who knew Aenera well know that "modest standing" was a lie and that "infamous descendant of a tyrant" may have been more fitting. Aenera only could giggle nervously in response to Jax's sarcasm.

In response to Jayce's question, Aenera replied: "What do you mean? The capital is just densely populated. Magic users are more prevalent there and the worst case scenario, a former adversary may cause problems for me like putting a hit out on me or causing a scene, which I should be able to deal with just fine." Especially in the time after she had been released from prison, there were a number of attempts on her life. What happened to the assassins remained a mystery though. "You guys shouldn't be affected by it though. I doubt most people remember my face."

Hekate offered her commu number to the group. The background was Hekate in a uniform. Aenera replied: "You look cute in that pic. It probably wasn't too long ago either. Maybe a couple years?" Aenera took out her commu, which while an older model looked like it had been modified a lot with off color metal patches on the back and a visible energy crystal at the top that glowed in a similar color to Aenera's forehead crystal. Her background was her and Yfirryn in traditional dress standing in front of the ancient city. While Aenera was making gestures with her hands in the pic, Yfirryn looked shy and blushed.

Yfirryn shot up. "Sister! That was two years ago. You still have that picture?" He said. Aenera smiled and said: "I always keep a pic of my little brother on me." Yfirryn smiled ecstatically.

"I have an idea. Why don't you come along? A friend dropped out not long ago due to seemingly important matters. So we got room for another. Is your name Kekate as it says in your commu? I didn't get your name yet." Aenera said.

(I don't think Hekate had formally introduced herself yet.)

"yea, that's a great idea." he turns to look at Hekate, "You're a gun user of some king right? It would be interesting to travel with you." After a moment he realizes that what he said sounds weird and adds quickly, "sorry, I've gotten good at reading people and you strike me as a sharpshooter. You have a pretty focused gaze among other things." He looks over to Jax, "anyway I'm ok with it, how about you Jax?" he decides to grab a cloth and wipe down the counter as they talk.

(I don't know a whole lot about shooting and such but I feel like Jayce as a character would be able to pick up on enough to tell that she at least uses a firearm of some kind.)

Hekate had a surprised look on her face. She didn't think she would be tagging along for the trip. Seems like this was pretty worth. Though she felt pretty stupid for not introducing herself and giggled a bit. "Oh, sorry. Stupid me. I'm Hekate. Kekate was just something I came up with since I thought it'd be pretty funny to stick a meme into my name. Also, I would love to tag along. I just need some time to pack some stuff--" She then looked at Jayce when he guessed that she was a gun user. Though, hearing his explanation, she didn't quite understand it but she guessed it was something only he could understand. She nodded and pointed at the portrait. "Yeah, back in Highschool, I won a handful of Marksman competitions and some record breaking timed drills. Of course, it was only within the local area but for some reason it got the media's attention. Maybe because I did look cute in that uniform. It was more than a few years ago. Like three years ago?" She said and joked with Aenera about her comment that she looked cute in the photo. She then lifted her jacket to reveal her hand-cannon. "Oh and... Since we're on the subject, I do carry a piece just for self-defense. Intimidation usually works most of the time. I just thought I'd show you all before it slips out and it starts raising some questions." She soon took it out of concealment and showed it to her new friends. It had a chrome and silver paintjob to it along with the red highlights which would make the whole thing shine if some light was shed upon it. It strangely had two holes. There was a small hole at the top and a hole about 3 times of the size as the hole above it. There has to be two barrels within the thing, possibly one for regular shots and the bigger cartridge barrel for special ones. She was carrying it not by the handle but by the barrel part of it so it didn't look like she was going to shoot anyone with it. The size of it seemed a bit more bigger than other pistols, which if anyone knew anything about guns, they'd say this hand cannon could slip out of someone's hand if they shot it for the first time and was never taught anything about guns and how to hold one properly. Though, she gave everyone at the table a brief look at it before putting it away so that the other customers don't start calling the police. She then fixed her jacket to make sure it's concealed again before speaking. "I called it the Ace of Spades. I made it myself with a little bit of help. Mostly just getting materials for it and I've got another one just like it back at my place. I could work as a gunsmith but I can't find a good place that'd take me in in the area. And... Yes, it can shoot two different types of cartridges because of the two holes." She seemed proud for a bit showing off her piece of work and care for it. She just hoped her new friends started getting second thoughts. "Hehe.. Sorry if I'm sounding like a geek right now." She said as she smiled nervously.
Destiny 2 Ace of Spaces DaveRabbit DeviantArt.png

"You're so cute." They say to Aenera and Yfirryn, smiling warmly. "Love to see sibling affection at our age."

Then they look to Hekate and their geeking out, seeming to appraise them slowly, thinking. After a few moments of silence from Jax, they nod firmly. "Sure, feel free to tag along. Hekate, if I heard you correctly? The name's Jax. It's a pleasure." They look to the gun, then, and nod again, more approvingly this time. "Interesting piece. You said you made it yourself? Impressive."

"Thank you so much." Aenera said to Jax as they complemented her commu background. "It's important to be close to family, especially when you are single and unmarried like me."

Aenera then looked at Hekate's gun. "Cool design. I can't compete since my only weapon is my magic. I don't really have a focus item and the forehead crystal was supposed to be a mana limiter but I broke it."

"Alright the plan was originally for a two week trip. I am guessing we will leave later this afternoon with the meeting point being in the mall parking lot near the organic foods store. My auto is that big thing out there." Aenera said to Hekate pointing at the big SUV outside in front of the café. "But maybe we should get going before it gets too late. It takes a couple hours to get to the capital."

Jayce checks the clock, "I need to finish up on some last things before I'm out, I'll meet up with you at the mall at the decided time. just shoot me a message with the time you want to meet." Before heading to the back he asks, "can I get you guys anything else before I go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back