• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Supposed To Become a Hero but Got Stuck in a Deadend Job Instead (OOC/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Think the group should maybe plan closing the tear the day after since they would have to skip down since you cant close a tear in timespace that big discreetly. Plus Aenera has an appointment at the council building the next morning.

Hey y'all I think I'm going to drop out I'm not adding much to the story and I've been getting pretty busy and am holding everybody back.

Hey y'all I think I'm going to drop out I'm not adding much to the story and I've been getting pretty busy and am holding everybody back.
If the story is too Aenera centric, I can tone that down and try to shift the focus to other characters instead.

If the story is too Aenera centric, I can tone that down and try to shift the focus to other characters instead.
Hey no worries I just have a full time job on top of college classes so I don't really have time to focus on RP as much as I'd like. Nothing to do with you, promise.

Hey no worries I just have a full time job on top of college classes so I don't really have time to focus on RP as much as I'd like. Nothing to do with you, promise.
Oh okay. Otherwise I could have said we could just save your spot in case you come back sometime.

I appreciate the thought! I don't know if I'll be able to come back any time soon, haha.
If we can manage to keep this running, then you are welcome to come back when you have more time. This roleplay is already nearly a year old since the first post.

Are there any rules to follow by or?

A couple. You have to post within seven days or you are skipped. If you go missing for 10 days without notice then you will be removed from the roleplay. Also it seems so far that you ask to join roleplays but havent actually joined any. Why dont you have a look at the recruiting thread under "Recruit Here" in the forum? Like currently it may not be a convenient time to join this roleplay. Maybe try in a couple weeks when we have finished the capital city arc.

By the way, Aenera is only "royalty" by direct lineage to the last official queen of the Vyyzantfyr Empire. She is virtually a princess without a kingdom though as all that she has is her hometown and its environs and it is part of the current kingdom and not even its own province. Basically, if she didn't have her magical power, she would not have any leverage.

It's coming from a seal placed on his back that specifically becomes visible when he attempts to cast magic. it could also probably be forced into visibility by a skilled mage.

JayOokami JayOokami If you want like some action for Jayce, we can think of something along the story, such as that Kren, Jayce and Yfirryn get cornered by opportunistic thugs during the evacuation or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back