• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Supposed To Become a Hero but Got Stuck in a Deadend Job Instead (OOC/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
JayOokami JayOokami "It's not like any of us have any intent to cause trouble right?" *Aenera lets out a nervous laugh, eyes shifting left and right frantically* "Right. No trouble." xD

I'm not sure yet. What do you think the course of the roleplay should be? Tone it down or have a drunk Aenera get into trouble?

I was supposed to become a roleplayer, but I got stuck in a deadend job instead.

Anyways, yeah, having some "action" should be interesting!

Oh, yeah. That's cuz he's just referring to everyone. If you'd like me to put the character names down there anyways I can.

I made a slight tweak in Hekate's bio now that I want to make her seem like a foreigner from a place called Snezhnaya.

And on the topic of Snezhnaya, I would say that it's overseas from where Quarrytown is. It's cold over there that snow and blizzards are a common thing and the summers are short. They also value the military quite a lot and they do have a sort of monarchy-type of government in which is ruled by the Tsaritsa, kinda like a queen.

I am vaguely busy, having three college courses, but I'm last in the posting order I thought?

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen what do we do if Samevi Samevi takes too long to post?
He gets skipped. And if he doesnt respond to any mentions or messages sent to him for two weeks, then he could be excluded from the roleplay. It says he was last online Feb 25. So just skip him. If he comes back, he can catch up. If he doesnt come online within another week, we can say he might be dealing with IRL stuff making him unable to post in this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back