• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Supposed To Become a Hero but Got Stuck in a Deadend Job Instead (OOC/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello, I'm going to withdraw from this RP and I give free reign on how to handle Ursula. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck!

If you truly want to leave, then I will just have Ursula pass out from the alcohol and leave the next day because of something urgent. I'd rather not have you leave though.

I will be out of town from Friday through Sunday so if you two get a post up by then, I will first be able to respond on Sunday when I get home.

Does she have to be a hitman? Normally you should be in a more petty job for this roleplay like drug dealer or store clerk. Even henchman could be something. Or she could have started out as a hitman but got betrayed somewhere along the line and cant find contracts in the field anymore or so.

Does she have to be a hitman? Normally you should be in a more petty job for this roleplay like drug dealer or store clerk. Even henchman could be something. Or she could have started out as a hitman but got betrayed somewhere along the line and cant find contracts in the field anymore or so.
I mean, I could say she's a hitwoman, but she's not finding anymore good jobs since they're being taken by others with more experience than her. Since of course, it's like an aspiring YouTuber. They're well known but to a small few. She's not mainstream hitwoman yet ig lol

For me, I'm a shut-in college student so I'm usually free most of the time. That's if I don't have to help take care of my baby niece.

Just make the post since it is your characters place. Right now the posting order doesn't really matter as long as people arent skipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back