• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Supposed To Become a Hero but Got Stuck in a Deadend Job Instead (OOC/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I considered it. However the issue is that I dont want her to become too overpowered. She is overpowered as is and I am trying to keep it from going worse. That is why I am asking for your input whether it could ruin the roleplay or any fun you are having.

i mean... I've said before i like where she appears to be in terms of powers right now. maybe instead of full reincarnation, Aenfya's soul is somehow affecting or enteined with aenera's?

My two roleplays are pretty slow right now. Is anyone interested in a roleplay in the same universe/world but different time or timeline and setting. Such as it starts further upstream from the Rim/Quarrytown in some marshlands. Or in a different nation where you may notice news on the TV about the events transpiring in the original roleplay or something?

From October 1 through October 14, I am on vacation/holiday. I will only have time to post on the 6th in between because I am home for a day then. Otherwise posting from my phone kind of sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back