• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I was reborn into a fantasy world?! OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PlusUltra PlusUltra Zariel Zariel Crow Crow Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM Dovinique Dovinique VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Midrick Midrick Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Hippu Hippu MasterJuann MasterJuann

OOC thread and Discord for those who want it.

MasterJuann MasterJuann
I was thinking probably an unfamiliar world so that everything is experienced as new and interesting.

Last edited:
Hippu Hippu
Hope that was okay having Innuo gender assume Teppo like that, I thought it would be a nice comic relief kinda thing if they always argued over it or he always thinks he is a girl as that kinda stuff sets him into his other state. It felt kinda anime esque to me but if it’s not cool I can definitely change the post or delete it all together.

He becomes attracted to Teppo and keeps trying to gain his affection, leaving Teppo confused and having to keep turning down his gifts.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Every time Teppo tries to explain he is in fact a guy something distracts Innuo from ever hearing it.
Also they get into all kinds of classic anime scenarios that boyxgirl get into that triggers Innuo into his other mentality further sinking the idea in his mind lol.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Are you handling all npcs? Or are we free to do that?
And what exactly is the problem with the village? It’s kind of hard to RP circumstances that are not clear to us OOC let alone IC.
I feel like it just makes us kinda along for the ride otherwise.
But let me know if I need to change anything about my post 😁

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Are you handling all npcs? Or are we free to do that?
And what exactly is the problem with the village? It’s kind of hard to RP circumstances that are not clear to us OOC let alone IC.
I feel like it just makes us kinda along for the ride otherwise.
But let me know if I need to change anything about my post 😁
If someone wants to run NPCs by me then feel free to PM me but I do have a plan for the village. We’re gonna be asking around the villagers and they’ll explain the circumstances. Currently we’re free to either go in the inn, ask Lucas as the spirit cat by the fountain or stupidly head into the clocktower which would have consequences for doing so right away.

If someone wants to run NPCs by me then feel free to PM me but I do have a plan for the village. We’re gonna be asking around the villagers and they’ll explain the circumstances. Currently we’re free to either go in the inn, ask Lucas as the spirit cat by the fountain or stupidly head into the clocktower which would have consequences for doing so right away.
Sounds good to me I left Innuo in the inn so I will await the response and replies from the others before I post again 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back