• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie sped up as he drove and shook his head "You don't have a choice right now. So either talk, or my driving gets worse." He said as he did a quick lane change to got onto the highway "I need you to tell me whats going on in that head of yours. You want to yell it at me fine, don't you dare lay a finger on me though understand?"

He grit his teeth. “This is fucking abuse!” He yelled at him, bracing a little, “fucking slow down!” He yelled at him. “You trying to get us killed?!”

Eddie laughed some and shook his head "Abuse? Really? You don't know the fucking meaning of abuse kid, you're a spoiled brat." He spat truthfully to him before making it into the left lane and flooring it "You wanna talk about abuse? How about have your father beat on your and your mother yeah?! How about hearing your father kill your mother in the next room, that abusive enough for you?!" He yelled before he let off the gas.

Junior shook his head "I fucking hate you! I wish you were dead instead of Mom. You treated her like shit! I've seen all of it. All the articles all the photos. I talked to uncle Gareth! You treated her like shit and you got her on drugs in the first place, got her smoking got her doing all that shit to herself that killed her!" He spat at him

Eddie gave a small nod and took a deep breath "Yeah, you have valid points. But your mother was my entire world, those tabloids? What they said I was cheating on her? Blonde chick right? Her name is Laura Sanders, my therapist and your mother's after she had you. You're right, I got her on drugs, I put her in that life because I was selfish and wanted her for myself. You think I don't know this shit? You think I don't fucking wish the same thing every single day? Why not me, why take her instead of me. Why leave me when I can barely take care of myself let alone two teenagers." He said truthfully to him "I thought about it, about a month after....thought about ending it, had the right pills to do it." He explained before giving a small laugh when he asked why he hadn't done it "What would your mom have thought? Me leaving you and your siblings, be that fucking selfish again...she would have been pissed at me."

Eddie glared at his Dad, "You are fucking pathetic." He spat at him, "Tell you what, let's help you out shall we?!" He yelled at his Dad, grabbing ahold of the wheel after looking around to see there were no other cars on their stretch of the road, yanking hard on it so they ended up in a spin across the tarmac, eventually ending up on the other side of the road and through the barrier, smashing into some trees, knocking the both of them unconscious.

Eddie went wide eyed when his son reached for the wheel "Shit!" He yelled as they spun on before everything went black. He woke up the next morning in the hospital with Julia and Bruce by his side. He groaned softly taking deep breaths "Julia?" He asked quietly

Julia frowned and quickly moved, "Hey... Don't move... Just try to stay calm... You got a broken leg Eddie, few bruises and they said you're probably gonna be concussed.... Listen.... Dad's not doing so good... He's not.... He's not waking up." She told her brother, worried about them both

He frowned deeply at his sister and groaned softly holding his head "What...what do you mean not waking up?" He muttered before laying back into the bed.

She swallowed hard and just shook her head, "He uh... he lost a lot of blood, his kidneys have completely shut down now and he's just... he's not doing good Eddie... What happened?" She asked him frowning "Do you remember?" She mumbled, getting him some water and a cool compress for his head

Eddie frowned deeply and shut his eyes tightly. Had really meant to almost kill them? No. But he had been so lost in his emotions lately it only seemed like the logical thing at the time. He opened his eyes to look at Julia and took a deep breath "Mom's pouch....it wasn't in there....Dad said he took it out."

She smiled a little and shook her head. “Fucking hell. Probably when he got the car cleaned. People always teased her but that shit works.” She mumbled rubbing at her face. “You should come see him..” she mumbled. “Just in case.”

He gave a small shake of his head a groaned loudly "No....no I can't.." he whispered before shutting his eyes tightly "It's...It's my fault Julia." He muttered

She frowned and shook her head "What that he was coming to get you cause you were stupid? Yeah but not that he crashed. Eddie I'm not putting up with your bullshit anymore." She told him seriously, glancing at Bruce momentarily to make sure he was still asleep then sighed "Dad is going to die. Do you not understand this?! He isn't going to get better from this so suck it up and go see him before it's too fucking late." She spat at him

He finally looked at her with terrified eyes and shook his head again, this time softer. "Its....its my fault Julia...I tugged the wheel. I thought maybe if we both died the world would be better off but...I didn't...I did this." He whispered

She tensed and just shook her head, "I refuse to believe that... I don't... Are you being serious?" She questioned him frowning. "Then we have two options.... We pretend that you never told me that and we never tell Bruce and we move on with our lives as if it never happened.... Or I call the cops and you turn yourself in.... Which is it?" She asked him, "Either way though, you're getting up and you're gonna go see him one last time."

He took a shaky breath before reaching for her hand "Help me up then." He murmured seeing as he was in a full leg cast. He got into the wheelchair by his bed with her help, letting her push him down to his dad's room.

She nodded and pushed him over there, stepping in and swallowing back tears. It didn't help how many times she ended up going in, it hurt the same every time. "I wish you would just believe him when he says he loves you." She muttered and walked out, giving him a little privacy and also so Bruce didn't wake up alone in the room.

He let out an audible gasp when he saw the state of his dad. He gulped quietly as he was rolled to the side of the bed and Julia left them to it "Dad......shit Dad I'm sorry....I....shit I didn't mean it. I just...I wanted mom back so badly." He whispered letting a few tears fall.

Julia came back after a long while and took a seat, rubbing at her face. “Please please please be sensible over the next few days if you want any hope of us staying a family… cause if you can’t stay at home or make sure you’re being w decent kid then they will quite happily Chuck you both in the system.” She warned him waiting tik Bruce for in there from getting a drink and pressed the call button. “Hi…. We uh… we’re ready to turn the machines off.” She told his nurse shakily.

The boys clutched their sister's hands as the nurses came in and started to shut things down. He last for a good ten minutes before the flatline sound echoed through the room. Bruce was the first to break down, while Junior sat there in complete shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back