• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Junior looked over at her and frowned deeply wiping his eyes trying to hide how his father's words had hurt him "I'm not apologizing. I meant everything I said." He said as he gazed at the ground. He took a shaky breath when he felt her hand on his knee and flinched away some "Did I really cauae you to go to the hospital?" He asked quietly

She sighed a little and shook her head. “Honey… no no of course not. I’m not happy about it but I’ve been a little poorly for a few weeks okay? I’ll be absolutely fine it’s probably just a virus alright? … I ever tell you about when you were a tiny baby what happened?” She asked him.

He frowned some and sighed a bit in relief. He looked up at her and frowned shaking his head some "No...other than dad wasn't there because he had been at the heart doctor. And his phone had died." He said watching her some

She smiled and shook her head. “No that was just the day you were born. He still feels guilty about that every day…. And in his Defense that appointment turned out to be pretty important…. I mean after that… by the time I got you home and things were getting into a routine I had really nasty post partum depression…. To the point where I couldn’t even look at you…. I ended up having a nervous breakdown.” She told him slowly. “Your dad, even though he was really sick, was the one who was with you… constant 24/7. Your sister adored you but she didn’t understand why you couldn’t play with her and it was just…. It wasn’t a good year… your dad did every feed and every diaper change. Most mornings I’d find him asleep on the couch and you’d be asleep on his chest… your dad loves you more than anything… I know you’re his favorite he just…. His worry comes out as anger sometimes.”

He listened to her intently and frowned deeply "What? But why....why didn't you guys tell me this before?'" He asked before sitting back in his chair with his hands in his hair looking exactly like his father "I'm not the favorite....Julia is. Well she is his favorite and Bruce is yours. I'm just the kid that got named after him." He muttered coldly

She shook her head swallowing back tears. “He didn’t get sober for Julia baby. He got sober for you. We didn’t tell you for my sake. So if you’re gonna be mad at anyone be mad at me okay? But your dad loves you more than anything. Julia’s his baby girl but you are his firstborn son, his proof that he’s not like his dad…. And you’ve just cut him real deep.” She told him gently.

He took a shaky breath before letting a few tears fall unabke to hold them back "I just....he is always so hard on me...like a damn hypocrite. I know you guys did the same stuff, why is it that I'm like a bad kid?" He asked quietly

She sighed a little and nodded. “Sweetheart I don’t have the time or the energy to go into every reason but the long and short of it is that we are trying to protect you from the shit we went throuhhh… we want you to be safe and happy but most importantly healthy and safe. Your dad wrecked his body with drugs. He’s had three overdoses.. he doesn’t want to see you go down that path.” She explained to him, standing up and hugging him tight.

He gave a small nod amd hugged his mom tightly "I love you mom." He said quietly before letting her go and leave the room.

Eddie sat outside lying in their hammock trying to relax. He looked over when he heard the back door seeing Carmen come out "Come lay with me beautiful." He called to her

She smiled a little and wandered over, getting in carefully with him, kissing his cheek. “We’ve had a talk. He’s just taking some time to calm down…. I told him everything. But he doesn’t believe he’s your favorite.” She smiled, cuddled up close to him, “jules sent me a text. She’ll be home tomorrow morning okay?” She murmured, rubbing his tummy in circles and smiling. “My favorite beer belly.” She goggled.

Eddie pouted some at her "Its not that bad!" He said before laughing lightly. He kissed her gently and gave a small nod "I need to apologize, I let my temper get the better of me." He said quietly

She nodded "You did indeed.. Ed he wants to be like you so bad... And he has the worst middle child syndrome I've ever seen." She sighed a little. "Talk to him about his birthday alright?" She coaxed, kissing his cheek and gently rocking with him, resting her head against his shoulder.

He gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "Yeah....I'll talk with him tomorrow." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently while they rocked together.

She got up shook her head. “No you’re talking to him tonight.” She told him going to check on her youngest and found him in the lounge with one of the new dogs. “Hey kiddo. You doing okay?”

Bruce looked up at his mom and gave a small nod. He frowned some when he saw his dad go up towards the bedrooms and looked to his mom "They aren't going to scream again are they?" He asked softly smiling as Casper ran over to Carmen "Casper likes you a lot."

She smiled and sat with him, cuddling the dog "Oh I like him too... Plus I think it's cause I'm the one who feeds him." She pointed out, playing with the rottweiller. "No more screaming... I hope." She smiled and kissed his head, pulling him in close "You used to fit right up against my shoulder." She told him gently, "For about three weeks before you were too big for it... And you were the easiest baby.... We were really worried you couldn't hear as well at one point... turns out you were doing a really good job of ignoring us." She smiled

Junior looked up and frowned as his Dad stuck his head in "Hi." He mumbled frowning

Bruce gave a small laugh as he leaned on his mom nodding some "Are you sure you're okay Mom?" He asked worriedly looking up at her

Eddie popped his head into Junior's room after he knocked "Hey..." he said quietly. He walked in and sat on the bed giving a heavy sigh "Listen...I just want to say I'm sorry for what I said. It wasn't true. I just let my temper get the best of me."

She nodded and smiled “I’m okay baby. Just tired. Your sister is coming home tomorrow by the way.” She reminded hum, getting him to pick something for the tv for just the two of them seeing as the other two were otherwise occupied.

Junior nodded and frowned. “I’m sorry too. Mom says I get my temper from you.” He mumbled. “Dad what is…. What’s really going on with her?” He asked a little worried.

Bruce nodded some and picked out the TV "Can we have chinese for dinner? I couldn't find anything in the fridge." He murmured

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Definitely did." He said giving a small laugh. He looked at him and sighed "I honestly do not know. She had some tests run today, we should get the results in a few weeks." He explained quietly

She smiled. “Your dads already ordered food.” She told him already falling asleep.

He just nodded and frowned. “She said you had three overdoses and that’s why you don’t want me doing drugs…” he muttered playing with his phone in his hand.

Eddie gave a nod before sighing heavily "Yeah...had one at 19 almost 20. I was a dealer in highschool, some jocks decided to try and blackmail me. When I didn't comply they forced me to take everything I had. I was in a coma for 8 days." He explained before rubbing his face "Second one was after my uncle died...my father decided to show up at his funeral and I had a breakdown. Then my third was right after your mom found out she was pregnant with you. They told me about my heart and I realized if I didn't get clean...my unborn child would never know who I was." He explained looking at his son "I just...I don't ever want you to have to go through hardships we went through. And have with the demon that is addiction." He whispered before letting a few tears fall.

He frowned and watched him some. “But mom still smokes weed. Why is that any different?” He asked having caught her a few times. He talked with him for a while longer until dinner arrived and they both went down to eat.

Carmen made sure both the kids were settled for the night late into the evening before going to bed as well, watching her husband in the bathroom, sighing a little at the scar that ran down his front. She was just glad they’d managed to help him at all. “Did he tell you what he wants to do for his birthday yet?” She asked him.

Eddie went on to explain the differences before talking with him.about his birthday. He sighed heavily at the end of the night staring at his chest in the mirror giving a frown. He turned to face his wife as she came in and gave a nod "Yeah, he really just wanted to have some friends over. Maybe go down to the go kart track." He said before pulling her close to him "I hope these tests tell us its nothing." He whispered

She nodded and wrapped her arms around him, tracing her fingers down his scar, kissing his cheek. “Hey… I’m sure it will be fine.” She murmured, kissing him gently. “I love you…. Get some sleep. We got groceries to do in the morning.” She told him quietly.

He gave her a small nod and kissed her lovingly "Right." He said softly before taking her to bed "I love you beautiful." He whispered before he soon fell asleep with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back