• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie gently nudged her awake once they had parked smiling some at her "Hey beautiful, we're here." He murmured before kissing her cheek gently. He got out and quickly rushed around opening the door for her "M'lady."

She smiled and got out with him, taking his hand. “We should try and take Julia to Disneyland sometime soon.” She told him. “She’s old enough to remember it now.”

Eddie gave a small nod smiling some "Yeah I think she would love that. What about little Ed though? He'll still be small." He said as he walked with her.

“And we can go again once he’s old enough…. We take her once and she’s gonna be dragging you there once a year at least.” She giggled, going to get tickets to go in.

Eddie gave a small laugh and nodded some "And she will most likely get it. Spoiled little girl she is." He said with the biggest smile on his face. As they got tickets and went inside he held Carmen close to him while she took the photos, just truely enjoying his time with her.

She smiled and walked with him, “This is nice. We should do this more often.” she murmured and kissed his cheek, following him around the zoo until her feet got tired and she leaned on him a little the whole way back to the car.

Eddie smiled happily and nodded some "I love you beautiful." He murmured helping her to the car. He got them to the house after picking up some quick lunch "I say we eat, then take a nap. Reservations for dinner aren't til 7. Make sure to get all dressed up okay?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “That sounds wonderful.” She murmured, spending the rest of the afternoon lazing with him until the evening, smiling at the bag from the zoo gift shop on his side of the bed. “Did you buy her a new koala?” She asked him smiling after she came out from having a shower.

Eddie gave her a sheepish smile and shook his head some "Noooo...its a koala night light!" He said softly before kissing her lovingly "I'll be in the other room getting ready okay?" He murmured softly before giving her a smile

She giggled a little and shook her head. “Why are you… oh okay.” She smiled watching him go and sighed a little, glancing over the dress on the bed and smiled some, trying it on glad to find it was only ever so slightly too small around her chest and the rest fit well, heading downstairs once she was ready to wait for him

Eddie walked out a bit later in a three piece suit taking a deep breath before walking down to her. He gave her a wolf whistle as he saw her shaking his head some "Goddamn, I am a lucky man." He said happily and twirling her around

Eddie smiled widely and gave her a nod "Had to make sure you weren't the only one looking good." He teased before kissing her gently "I love you so much Carmen, lets get going." He said softly before taking her hand.

She smiled and headed out with him slowly, careful not to trip over the dress at all. “Yknow… part of me is suspicious that you got this size tight in the chest on purpose.” She mused as she kept catching him staring.

Eddie groaned softly as he continued to steal a few glances "Maybe." He murmured giving her a cheeky grin before opening the door for her.

She rolled her eyes but kept smiling at him. “You’re a menace to society babe.” She giggled, getting in the car with him and watching the world go by while he drove. “You know why you haven’t had a wreck right?” She asked him.

Eddie laughed and gave a nod before pulling off "You know it babe." He said before speeding up just a bit "Because I'm a fine driver? I've gotten better over the years." He said proudly not realizing that he still drove like a complete maniac.

She rolled her eyes. “When Julia’s in the car sure. But I think you’ll find it’s more down to the pouches I always put in the car.” She pointed out, leaning back and yawning some, watching out the window until they arrived.

Eddie gave a small shrug and smiled "You're always my protector and lucky charm." He murmured as he continued to drive. When they finally arrived he got her out and let the valet take the car smiling more as he watched her "You are so beautiful babe, I just want you to know that."

She frowned and watched bum. “Ed you’re starting to scare me what’s going on? This place is fancy.” She mumbled looking around but followed him still

Eddie rolled his eyes some as he opened the door for her and shook his head some "Just let me spoil you for once." He murmured before giving her temple a kiss.

She made a face and looked at him suspiciously “okay honey.” She giggled and let him get their table, following him a little slowly.

Eddie smiled happily and helped her to their table and continued dinner with her. By the end he was patting his stomach happily just watching her "Well that was delicious. You ready for the last part of tonight?" He asked as he took her hand in his.

Carmen smiled and leaned back thanking the server as they cleared the plates. “Yeah…. We getting dessert? Don’t they have a cold stone nearby?” She asked him, watching him trying to match his puppy dog eyes and failing miserably.

Eddie chuckled some but gave a small nod "Alright, you want that before or after the beach?" He asked raising at eyebrow at her still smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back