• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She frowned and just burst into tears reaching for him. “My back hurts so bad. And I feel so sick and I feel like a fuckin beached whale. This one is huge compared to Julia.” She sobbed. “My thighs are so sore from the chafing now and I’ve turned into a fucking penguin.” She kept crying, leaning against the doorframe still reaching for him.

Eddie quickly got up when he saw her crying shaking his head "Oh baby no, no you are still the absolute most gorgeous woman in this world." He said before helping her back to the bed "Will cuddles help?" He asked softly as he curled up next to her spooning with her

She nodded and held onto his arm as it went around her. “My back hurts so bad though Ed, all across the middle. I didn’t have this with Julia.” She whimpered a little, hugging his arm a little tighter. “And look at how bad my thighs are.” She told him, lifting her leg to show him the space where the chafing was the worst and she was bleeding and raw.

Eddie frowned deeply when he saw the chafing and gave a small nod "Let me go to the store okay? I'll get you some ointments to help with that and get a heating pad for your back." He said softly to her "I'll cancel our reservations too. I don't want you going out if you're feeling this way."

She shook her head. “I might be okay by dinner time. I just want to feel normal again.” She told him, giving his hand a squeeze before he left and just about managed to get back to sleep for a bit.

Eddie gave her a small nod and kissed her forehead gently "Well you let me know otherwise." He murmured before he got up and ready. He came back from the store about 30 minutes later giving her a small smile as she slept. He quickly pulled out the disposable Camera he had bought and snapped a few photos of her before he went to wake her up.

She grumbled a little but looked up at him and smiled a bit. “Hey… I fell asleep.” She mumbled, relaxing back again though when he told her to, watching him happily while he sorted out the sudocrem and the heat patches. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She murmured, kissing him gently and smiling some. “The hair is growing on me by the way.”

Eddie smiled happily at her giving a small nod "Its alright beautiful just sit back." He said softly before getting her to lay back. He opened her thighs and started to softly rub the creme he had bought on them "You let me know if you need this again okay?" He said happily and smiled more "I dont know what I did to deserve you beautiful. I'm glad you like it, its pretty nice having it shorter."

She smiled and kissed his cheek, leaning back against him once he was back in bed. “Mmm… I don’t feel so sick anymore either.” She told him quietly, carefully manoeuvring to lay facing him, giggling as there was certainly a limit as to how close they could get. “Leave room for Jesus remember.” She teased him.

Eddie laughed loudly at her comment and smiled widely "I remember they told us that when you dragged me to prom." He murmured while rubbing circles on her bump "He's gonna be big huh?"

She nodded and smiled. “Well… you were being a little crude.” She reminded him, “he’s gonna be huge. I’m not ready.” She grumbled a little, placing her hands over his.

Eddie gasped some and laughed a bit "Me? Crude? Never." He said smiling a bit "The only time you got me in a monkey suit." He said before kissing her hands gently "You'll do great babe. I know it."

She sighed and shook her head. “But you clean up good Eddie. I wanna see it more.” She grumbled, “Did you speak to Dustin yet today? Is our little nugget doing okay?” She asked him frowning a bit.

Eddie smiled and gave a small nod "Maybe you will." He said with a mischevious look in his eye. He gave a small nod when she mentioned Dustin giving her hands a squeeze "Yes I did, said Julia is doing great." He murmured before getting up "I'm going to shower real quick, and then we'll do whatever you want okay?"

She nodded and watched him go, managing to get up and get dressed just to start feeling a little better, heading downstairs once she was ready, going to sit out on the back deck.

Eddie came down a little later and smiled some as he found her on the back deck. He came out and sat next to her holding her hand "I'm thinking about getting a playset for the backyard too. Make sure its all kid friendly."

She just smiled over at him, "That would be really good.... Jules would be growing out of it right as mini Ed is excited about it." She murmured, "Maybe we could put a pool in once they're a bit older and more sensible about it." She suggested, playing with his fingers, "We should take a lot of photos to show her the place." She murmured, enjoying getting some sunshine and getting the warmth while home was getting seriously cold now

Eddie nodded happily and smiled some "Yeah a pool could be great." He said softly just taking in the nice heat and relaxing with her "I got a few of those disposable cameras just for that reason."

She smiled and watched him. “You should hand those over so you don’t get drunk and take pictures of your dick again…. Waste of film.” She teased him, kissing his cheek and got up to go get another drink. “So what are people supposed to do on holiday? Cause I’m almost bored sitting around doing nothing.” She told him, going to sit with him again, resting her head back and stealing his sunglasses.

Eddie gasped and laughed a bit "Don't act like you still don't have those hidden in your nightstand." He teased before following her inside and shrugging "Well they usually go sight seeing. We could go look around. No beach today, I got plans for that tonight."

She raised an eyebrow over at him. “I think we’re getting a little old for sex on the beach.” She told him. “How far away is San Diego?” She asked him, going to open a packet of chips and some dip, sitting at the counter.

Eddie laughed a bit shakimg his head some "Never too old but that I not what I have planned." He said before shrugging some "I think they told me 30 or 40 minutes? You wanna go?" He asked as he leaned on the counter infront of her making sure to snag a chip.

She nodded. “They have a really great zoo.” She told him happily. “It’s not Lincoln Park Zoo…. But it’s still good.” She smiled. She still took Julia to the zoo most weekends, loving how much she enjoyed seeing the animals.

Eddie gave a smile and nodded a bit "I miss those days when we would take her all the time." He murmured softly before glancing at thr clock "Come on lets head out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back