• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

6 months, it had been six long months since he had left. Finally though, he was ready to come home. He hoped Carmen would like his surprise, he'd told her he got a trim done, but he had really cut everything off basically. His hair gone, new hair to shape the new him. He was excited to see his family fully again and be home with them. He knocked on the door and smiled widely hearing Julia squealing behimd the door along with a dog barking. He smiled wide seeing Carmen open the door "Hello, Munson residence?"

Carmen had been running around the whole morning getting things tidied for him to come home but Julia seemed determined to make more mess than carmen could keep up with alongside the poor thing havung a horrible cold and the worst ear infection and carmen was ready for a lie down. She opened the door though, staring at him in shock for a minute. “Oh my god. That’s more than a trim.” She mumbled quietly, flicking the switch in the lounge to get Julia’s attention so she could come to the door. She watched carefully as the little girl ran to greet her dad but took one look at him and burst into tears, running away again.

Eddie smiled happily at her and chuckled some "Decided I needed a fresh look." He said happily to her. He crouched down and opened his arms for Julia "Hi princess!" He told her but frowned whem she ran off screaming. He stood up straight and sighed heavily "I guess the hair is gonna have to grow on her." He murmured before pulling Carmen into his arms and kissing her lovingly "My gorgeous wife, I've missed you." He whispered then let his hand fall to her bump "And my little one, did you still want it a surprise?'"

She stared stupidly at him for a minute before smiling. “Oh Eddie welcome home.” She smiled slipping her arms around his neck and kissing him a little desperately. “She probably doesn’t recognise you… I did but the midwife slipped up last appointment…. We’re having a little boy.” She smiled, kissing him happily.

Eddie smiled happily pressing his forehead to hers "We'll get her to recognize me." He murmured before smiling widely when she said it was a boy "A boy? Really? Oh thats amazing." He said happily squating down to kiss her belly "I can't wait to meet you little guy." He said happily to her bump.

She smiled and watched him. “Baby get inside, it’s freezing out there.” She smiled, kissing his cheek once he got in. “We are ordering pizza by the way, Julia’s sick. She’s got a nasty cold and another ear infection.” She told him, a heck of a lot bigger with this baby than with Julia so she was waddling already, going to the kitchen to get a drink.

Eddie stepped inside pulling his things in. He followed her to the kitchen smiling more "You're so cute waddling about, come sit down. I'll give you a foot massage." He murmured happily kissing the top of her head.

She rolled her eyes, glancing over her shoulder seeing him stood there. “You want a soda?” She asked him, grabbing him a coke and finally followed him to the lounge, watching him happily “Happy to be home?” She asked him quietly, crying a little.

Eddie sat with her and pulled her feet into his lap after placing his drink down "You have no idea sweetheart." He said softly starting to massage at her feet looking at Julia as she peered into the room. He smiled softly and waved at her hopeful she would recognize him now that his tattoos were showing since he took his jacket off.

Carmen smiled as she ran off again with the dog hot on her heels. “She’ll come around.” She murmured, moving to lay across his lap instead and held onto him. “I’ve missed you… How’s your chest?” She asked him quietly, sliding her hand up the inside of his shirt just to enjoy being in close contact with him again.

Eddie smiled some wrapping his arms around her instantly "It's okay. They helped me do some physical training to get my heart stronger. Still not 100%, you won't see me doing any marathons but I can atleast walk a mile now without nearly killing over." He explained kissing the top of her head gently "How are YOU doing though? And don't just tell me you're fine."

She smiled and watched him nodding, “that’s good.” She murmured, kissing him gently. “I’ve got you home Ed, I’m excited to finally have you back. Have some help with Julia, but I am good… just tired.” She reassured him, playing with his fingers, kissing his cheek.

Eddie smiled happily and gave a small nod "Well once she warms back up to me, you gotta a mommy day coming to you." He promised before kissing the top of her head repeatedly "I'm gonna make sure to be a better husband to you."

She smiled and watched him. “Mmm… well she’s got school tomorrow long as she’s feeling better and you and me have an appointment for you to meet little man.” She smiled watching him, running her fingers through his hair gently. “I’m gonna miss it.” She mused.

Eddie smiled happily at her and relaxed into her touch "I can't wait to meet him." He said softly before chuckling when she mentioned his hair "It'll be back soon enough. I kinda like it shorter though, waaayyy easier to maintain."

She smiled and just nodded, getting up when she heard Julia crying, going to find her and sighed a little seeing her holding her ear., taking her back to Eddie so she could see it was her dad, finally getting her to sit on his lap “here.” She went to get her antibiotics and got him to hold her while she did them and then left them both to it, smiling seeing her little girl curled up to her dad like she’d been doing since they’d first brought her home

Eddie held Julia as she sat in his lap smiling softly. He cuddled her close to him once she finally realized who he was. He kissed the top of her head repeatedly before talking with her "I missed you princess. Mommy said you're sicky."

She held onto him, looking up while he was talking and nodded, coughing at him as if for dramatic effect, sighing a bit when he tried to keep chatting with her and she pointed at the tv, trying to watch her movie but having to stop and look at him every time, sighing the same way carmen always had.

Eddie pouted some.but gave a small nod "Alright alright I'll leave you alone." He murmured cuddling her close. He kissed her temple gently and sighed softly.

She stopped paying attention to him but did move and curl up closer, reaching up to wrap some hair around her fist like she always had done for comfort, eventually falling asleep.

Carmen wandered in soon after with a pizza menu and the phone. “Hey, I’m just gonna…. Oh wow…. Someone missed you.” She smiled at Eddie seeing the two of them

Eddie smiled happily and kissed the top of her head gently. He looked up at Carmen and smiled more "Hey there...yeah I missed her too." He murmured

She smiled and pecked his cheek. “If you go pop her up to bed I’m ordering the pizza. Dogs been fed. Cats on our bed…. I want hubby snuggles.” She smiled watching him.

He smiled happily and nodded getting up and taking Julia to her room. He came back a little later smiling when he came back to Carmen. He moved to lay with her kissing her lovingly "I love you beautiful."

She smiled and kissed him softly, moving to lay across his lap. “I love you too.,. You know how proud I am?” She smiled, stroking his cheek. “Oh I filled up on ice cream as well.” She told him happily.

Eddie smiled happily as he held her "How proud are you?" He asked watching her before yawning a bit "Mmm Ice Cream huh? I do love it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back