• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She frowned and moved to lay with him again, kissing his cheek “I know it’s not ideal but Eddie I don’t want to screw around with this.” She told him quietly, pressing her face to the top of his head. “You think you want a boy or a girl this time?” She asked him quietly, allowing herself to be relieved that he had made it this far.

Eddie gave another small nod smiling a bit "Mmm I think a boy this time." He whispered as he rubbed her stomach gently

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “I think that would be good…. I love you Ed… I want you to come home. I don’t want to be keeping g you away but we need to make sure we do this right for you,@ she frowned.

Eddie gave a small nod and kissed her cheek "I love you too." He whispered taking a deep breath and closing his eyes "I'm getting sleepy.." he murmured

She smiled and gently traced his arms. “Then sleep my love.” She murmured. “You need the rest. I’ll wake you up when Julia gets here later okay?” She murmured, kissing his head, getting out the bed once he was out and looked over at Pete walking in. “Hey, he’s doing a little better.”

Pete looked him over as he came in and gave a heavy sigh "Hey Carmen...good to hear." He said softly before running a hand through his hair "Listen...he has to get rehab after this...label won't keep his contract if he doesn't." He explained not knowing she had already set it up

She nodded and frowned "I know. I've already spoken to them. Yesterday. Once he's finished here he's going to Florida." She told him, "He wants out of the spotlight though Pete. He loves the job just hates the fame." She sighed "And I know you've done what you can to look after them all but it's still just... a lot for him." She sighed some. "I just want him healthy." She mumbled smoothing the few loose hairs away from his face

Pete gave a small nod and sighed a bit moving to sit down "I'm sorry Carmen." He murmured before running a hand over his face "He'll pull through Carmen, he's a strong man."

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t need reassurances Pete. I appreciate the sentiment but I know him. Better than anybody else. I know that he’s strong… but I’m also realistic.” She sighed some. Talking with him a little longer before going to get some lunch from the canteen.

Eddie woke up when she left frowning a bit. He got the hospital TV remote and turned it on. He scrolled to MTV and frowned deeply when he saw them giving a little update report on him and how he had yet again OD'ed. He shook his head a bit and turned the chanel again trying to find something that was interesting on.

She made her way back to the room with a couple drinks and snacks, smiling when she got there and saw he was sat up. “Yknow if it wasn’t gonna likely kill you… I’d be really sneaky and say let’s bang in here.” She smiled, “not that we have a great track record of sex in public.” She giggled, going to sit with him, opening her can of coke.

Eddie laughed some as she came in and smiled a bit "That is true." He murmured taking her hand in his "I'm all over MTV...they're saying I'm suicidal.." he muttered running a hand over his face

She shrugged a bit and watched him. “Are you?” She asked him bluntly, smiling when he shook his head. “Then forget about it. You know the truth. I know the truth…. I don’t listen to that rubbish anyway. You know that.” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “Try not to worry so much love.” She told him quietly. “Julia should be on her way shortly… she’s been asking about going to see the new Disney movie. Apparently they have a viewing over at the cinema at lincoln park that has subtitles.” She told him.

Eddie shook his head some and gave her a soft smile. He frowned a bit when she mentioned Julia and sighed heavily "I wish I could be there to take her." He said quietly before holding her hand in his

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “She knows that too. Hates me at the moment…. God since you left she will barely hug me or let me tuck her in…. Just wants dad to do it.” She sighed a little, smiling when she heard a squeal and saw Julia running in with her baby sitter following behind.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some. He smiled happily seeing Julia come in "Hey princess!" He told her smiling holding her close as she layed with him. He looked at Carmen and took his free hand in hers "My family." He said quietly

She smiled a little, going to tuck Julia's hair behind her ear and sighed as her hand got smacked away and Julia opted to get in closer to her Dad instead, turning away from Carmen completely, "Kept telling me it was my fault you went away." She sighed a little, "I'm gonna go get a drink." She mumbled, standing up and leaving them to it for a minute, not really wanting to ruin his time with her by crying

Eddie frowned a bit and held Julia close. Once Carmen left he made Julia look at him "No hitting your mother understand me? She didn't make me go away princess. Daddy chose to leave, so he could get better. I'm sick, I need to get better." He explained to her wanting to make sure she would understand and make things easier for Carmen.

She frowned and crossed her arms shaking her head, giving him the same grumpy face carmen has always had. “I want to stay with you.” She told him. “Mommy go away instead.” She demanded.

Eddie shook his head frowning more "No ma'am, you momma is amazing and will not leave." He told her seriously before giving a heavy sigh "I will be home soon enough, but you have to be good for your mommy. If not then I can't come back."

She kept frowning and eventually started crying, not used to her Dad telling her off "But I want you not mommy!" She signed at him, getting off the bed when Carmen came back in and ran over to her, holding onto her legs tightly

"What's going on?" She asked, picking the little girl up and holding her tight, trying to soothe her "Ed, relax babe, you can't be getting worked up." She murmured, sitting next to him with Julia on her other side who was finally calming down, "They're talking about keeping you one more night then we're gonna drive you down to Florida." She told him quietly, "You get a couple days with us before a long break." She smiled a little.

Eddie frowned as Julia ran away from him as Carmen came into the room "I told her not to treat you the way she had been. And that if she wasn't good I couldn't come home." He muttered running a hand over his face. He gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yay Florida." He muttered watching as she sat down.

She frowned and just shook her head "Ed... She's 5. That's just gonna scare her." She rolled her eyes, tapping Julia's shoulder to get her to pay attention "I got a surprise for you... Youo're gonna get a baby brother or sister soon, mommy and daddy are having another baby." She smiled, seeing her face immediately start to light up, "So before you know it, Daddy is gonna be home and you get to be a big sister... That sound good?" She asked her, smiling as she nodded quickly.

Eddie smiled happily when Julia got excited for the announcement of another baby. He looked at Julia and smiled softly "You want a baby brother or sister?"

She watched happily as Julia just nodded and went to snuggle up to Eddie until she was asleep. They let him be discharged the following day and took him home to pack his stuff he would want, Carmen hiring some movers to get the rest of his stuff back home and before long the three of them plus the puppy had hit the road, enjoying a couple days just to themselves in the in between. Dropping Eddie off at the rehab centre had been both the best and hardest thing to do but she was hopeful that he would eventually come home as her Eddie again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back