• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie looked over at Carmen when she came in and took a shaky breath. When he felt her hand in his he broke down crying "I'm so sorry....fuck I'm so sorry." He said as he clung to her. He frowned trying to keep her in his arms "No...no please don't go.." he choked out.

She shook her head. “No I’m not going anywhere baby. Hold on.” She promised, moving to where she could sit with him but not be tangled or hurt him and just held him tighter, careful not to squeeze his ribs. “I’m here. I’m right here.” She coaxed him, burying her face into the top of his head. “Try to calm down love this isn’t good for you right now.” She coaxed, trying to soothe him.

Eddie let her reposition herself before he clung to her and sobbed into her chest "I'm just fucking like him....I'm just like him." He hiccupped keeping her to him

She shook her head and rocked him gently. “Eddie breathe honey you’re gonna hurt yourself.” She coaxed, getting him to look up at her, “deep breaths and calm. You can’t be putting stress on your heart right now honey.” She murmured. “And I got some news for you if you can calm down.” She murmured wiping his tears gently.

Eddie stared at her for a minute before giving a small nod. He took deep breaths trying to get himself calmed. It took him.another 10 minutes before he finally started to calm down a bit "I'm just like him...I'm sorry." He whispered as he placed his head on her chest finding comfort in the sound of her heart beat.

She just held him tighter, kissing his head repeatedly. “You are nothing like your father do you hear me? You are unwell not a psychotic asshole.” She pointed out. “You would never harm a hair on my head or your daughters… you are nothing like him.” She tried to reassure him. “Do you wanna know your surprise?” She asked him gently

Eddie took a few shaky breaths before giving a small nod "What is it?" He asked quietly while he played with the fingers of her free hand.

She smiled a little and kissed his head. “We gotta get you better and get you home bub. We got baby number two on the way.” She told him happily, giving his hand a squeeze.

Eddie stopped when he heard her say a baby frowning some. He looked up at her and took a another shaky breath "Really? Number two?" He asked quietly before giving her a small smile "Julia...does she know?"

She shook her head. “Not yet. I was gonna tell both of you after her party…. But she’s gonna be excited. She’s been begging for a while now huh?” She murmured, kissing his forehead. “You happy about it?” She asked him quietly, frowning as she watched his hand go to his chest, “you okay Ed?”

Eddie gave a small nod but frowned when he felt pain in his chest. He gripped at his cheat and began to breath heavily "Hurts...shit....that hurts..." he grunted trying his best to keep his breathing proper

She frowned and moved carefully to get him laid back, pressing the emergency button a couple times but stayed nearby while they came in to check on him. “Come on Ed… come on.” She muttered to herself a little, biting down hard on her lip as he started seizing and finally stepped out to give them room, calling up one of Julia’s friends parents, asking them to pick her up for the evening as a huge favor and she would get their babysitter to pick her up from there later, explaining the situation without too much detail.

The nurses stepped out after he had calmed down and gave her a heavy sigh "We've had to sedate him. The detox is taking a lot longer than we had anticipated. It would be best for him to excert too much energy." She explained before letting Carmen back into the room

She nodded slowly and thanked them, going to sit with him a while longer, holding his hand tightly until she fell asleep in the chair by his bed late into the evening, glad they were letting her stay at least for tonight.

Eddie didn't wake up until the next morning groaning quietly. He looked over seeing Carmen and took a deep breath trying to reach for her "Car....Carmen.." he mumbled

She smiled a little and took his hand gently. “Hey there… hey don’t try to move bub.” She murmured, kissing his knuckles. “You want me to sit you up?” She asked, carefully manoeuvring him when he nodded. “How you feeling? You have another surprise this morning. Another good one. Just a quick one though.” She murmured, worried about the way he was looking around the room. “You okay?”

Eddie frowned a bit as he gave her a nod. He looked around the room "Where am I?" He asked quietly not remembering much of anything by this point. He looked back at her and took another deep breath "Whats the surprise?"

She frowned and gave his hand a squeeze. “You’re at the hospital baby, you overdosed. They had to sedate you last night… your heart is really struggling right now.” She explained to him quietly, smoothing his hair out of his face about to tell him what his surprise was when Julia’s face appeared in the doorway and she was legging it over to the bed.

Eddie gave a small nod and frowned a bit "Right..." he muttered. He perked up a bit when he saw his little girl come through the door and onto the bed "Hey princess." He told her befoee cuddling her the best he could grunting softly as she hit his bruised from where they had done CPR.

She smiled a little, gently pulling her away from him and the cracked ribs, getting her to settle in next to him, watching her telling him all about her birthday party while carmen held his hand a little tighter, keeping a close eye on how he was doing but she didn’t want to break up the moment between them until Lily pointed out what time it was. “Alright baby, give daddy a cuddle and then you can come back after school okay “ she told her

Eddie smiled happily as he watched her tell him all about her birthday party. He kissed the top of her head gently giving a heavy sigh "I will see you later okay?" He said to her letting Carmen take her. He took a deep breath as she came back and reached for her hand "My chest is killing me, like aching." He mumbled

She frowned and held his hand tightly, kissing his knuckles. “It’s had a lot of trauma to it the past day or so… few broken ribs… but your doctor said just now that they’re getting you on some medication. To look after your heart. It will do for now apparently.” She sighed, watching him. “But Eddie… I’m sending you to rehab… Best in the country. Soon as you are out of here you’re going straight there. I’m not letting you try and DIY your recovery anymore.” She told him seriously, brushing the hair from his face and eventually tied it up for him smiling.

Eddie gave a small nod as he listened to her giving a heavy sigh "Alright....how long is it?" He asked quietly while she pulled his hair back. He watched her a bit keeping her hand in his the entire time she stayed seated next to him "After my contract is up I'm done...I can't do this shit anymore Carmen." He told her truthfully

She frowned and watched him some. “When you get out and you come home clean and sober. We will sit down and talk about what you want to do love. But I don’t want you even thinking about the label. Not once right now.” She told him seriously, kissing his forehead and placed his hand on her belly. “No bump yet but after your 90 days are up there will be. Then you’re gonna do sober living for a while befor you come home okay? We can visit there. But I’m not half assing this.”

Eddie gave a small nod putting his hand on her stomach "I love you." He whispered before taking her hand in his again "Sober living...shit." he mumbled motioning her to him "Come here, I want a kiss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back