• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Carmen was sat in the chair by his bed, staring at the window and thinking about what she was going to do, looking over when she heard his voice but made no effort to move closer to him "You're in the hospital. Hawkins Memorial... You overdosed on ketamine... you almost died in my arms." She told him calmly, turning back to look out the window "Do you remember when we first got together? Like a month in when I came to you and I told you that they were going to kick me out of cheer if I didn't break up with you.... Do you remember what you told me?" She asked him, completely numb by this point.

Eddie frowned deeply as he watched her. He took a deep breath when she didn't even look at him. He listened to her and frowned more "I told you that the moment I laid eyes on you, that you were the girl for me. That I didn't want any other girl in the world." He said remembering it like it was yesterday.

She frowned and nodded, swallowing and finally looking him in the eye "Then don't you ever do that to me again. Because I will never forgive you." She told him seriously, "If you want to keep me forever... You better start acting like it. And if you're going to do drugs then you stick with weed and alcohol. I love you more than life itself Eddie and I am not going to let you go like that do you understand me?" She asked him, leaning forward and taking his hand. "You have a daughter. A little girl who loves her Daddy more than anything and if you aren't willing to do it for me then for fucks sakes would you do it for her?" She asked him, her eyes brimming with tears now.

Eddie took a deep breath letting tears fall giving a nod "I'm sorry....I....I didn't mean to do this. I just...I saw him and I freaked." He said before squeezing her hand "I'm done, I'm done with it." He said quietly holding her tight in his.

She just nodded and sighed quietly, leaning across and kissed his head. “I know honey I know… but now that it’s not just us… we can’t be running away anymore. We gotta be there for Julia’s sake…. Do for her what our parents didn’t do for us.” She murmured, moving to lay with him and just held him, not quite believing that he was done with drugs but not wanting to argue with him anymore right now.

2 years passed and Eddie had been doing well. He'd kept his word for a little over a year and a half and was doing well until tour came along. They'd done a brief stint over seas and he was right back to where he was after a few rough nights of partying. His stress was back up again as well with the new record he was making but again he found solice in drugs rather than his family. Carmen had found him high as a kite at the studio a few days ago after she planned on surprising him. He sighed heavily as he looked down at his bag then back at Carmen who stood in the door way "Carmen.....Carmen please..."

She was broken. Well and truly. To her the drug use after everything hurt more than the rumours that had been going round of him sleeping with groupies. She stood watching him pack after allowing him a few days Grace to find somewhere to live. “Get clean. Truly clean. Then we can talk.” She told him seriously, glancing down as Julia ran into the room, the puppy her dad had got her when he got home from his last tour running around after her, leaving him to it with his daughter for now.

Julia ran over to her dad giggling and reached to be picked up, holding onto him tightly once she was. She had no idea about what was happening between her parents aside from her mom always being sad and her dad hardly being home but carmen had worked hard to make sure she didn’t know about how bad her dad was doing.

Eddie took a deep breath and sighed heavily going to say something before Julia ran in. He picked her up instantly as she asked and gave a small smile seeing her puppy sit at his feet. He gave a heavy sigh and held her close before sitting down with her in his lap. "Daddy has to go for a while. But I'll be back okay? I promise." He signed to her taking deep breath before letting a few tears fall.

She was squealing while the dog licked at her feet until she was sat down with her Dad, frowning at him, "But you only got home a little bit ago." She told him "Is this why Mommy is sad? She been crying a lot." She told him frowning and just held onto him tightly "I don't want you to go."

Carmen wandered in after a little while and sighed seeing them sat together on the bed. "Ed your taxi is here." She mumbled, rubbing at her face. PArt of her desperately wanted to change her mind but the sensible part was telling her that she was doing what was best for Julia. "I'll call you about seeing her... And I'll let you know about her birthday party." She reminded him quietly, sighing a little, finally seeing him get up and she stepped closer, kissing his cheek "I love you.... I just want my husband back." She told him quietly before she picked up Julia, having to hold onto her a little tighter when she tried to scramble down and follow him out to the taxi.

Eddie held her close to him and gave a small nod "I know princess. Yes, Daddy has not been the best and he needs to make it better." He explained to her before looking up at Carmen as she came in. He took a deep breath and nodded softly before squeezing Julia tight kissing her head. He got up and gave a small nod letting a tear fall "I'll see you soon." He whispered before grabbing his bag heading to the taxi. He felt his heart break as he heard Julia scream but didn't turn back knowing if he did that he wouldn't leave.

She made sure he got away safely before taking her back inside and locked the door, setting her down finally, "You'll see him in a few days okay?" She murmured to her, frowning when she just stormed off, going to sit down and get some work done in the kitchen, burying her face in her hands and just sobbing. She had the big house and the dog and the cat but what she really wanted right now was Eddie, she just couldn't risk Julia's safety or her own, missing him already

Eddie sat at the studio drinking trying to keep attention with the time. He had promised to go to see Julia after just a couple drinks. He had to make an appearance for the label. He looked over as the door opened and frowned deeply seeing his dealer walk through. He hadn't bought in a few weeks and was doing everything he could to not go down that road. He needed to get his family back.

Gareth nodded to himself, having been on the phone with carmen for a minute, trying to track Eddie down for her but sighed heavily when he couldn’t find him anywhere in the main party room. “Alright… alright hold on he’s right… carmen im gonna call you back okay?” He hung up on her when he realised Eddie had disappeared from his spot on the couch but his keys and wallet wrre still there, heading through to the back rooms. “Eddie! Eddie carm’s on the phone!” He was calling for him for a good five minutes, eventually getting into one of the dressing rooms and froze, Eddie was slumped over in a chair. He rushed over to him, trying to wake him up but frowned when it became obvious quickly that he had taken something and now wasn’t breathing. “Shit shit shit! Pete!” He screamed for their manager, getting Eddie on the floor and starting cpr immediately. “He’s fucking done it! He’s not breathing!” He yelled once Pete along with their band mates appeared in the doorway.

Pete rushed through and went wide eyed before going to call 911. The EMTs came around 20 minutes later and quickly got him on a stretcher "What did he take?" They asked quickly trying to find anyone "Listen, you're not going to get booked just someone tell us what it is!" They said loudly

Gareth stood back, exhausted from trying to get him breathing again. “We don’t know. It doesn’t look like it’s just ket.” He told them quickly, “is he gonna be okay?” He asked them worriedly, going with them in the ambulance and debating whether he would call Carmen or not, opting to not.

By the time morning rolled around she was furious with him. He had promised her that he wouldn’t miss her birthday and by the end of the night Julia had been distraught, ending up crying herself to sleep in her moms arms but carmen had got up early to go do her a nice breakfast trying to cheer her up, turning the news on while she checked the answer machine and found it empty, getting started on pancakes while the news played in the background

Gareth sat at the hospital and took a deep breath as he ran a hand over his face. He'd been there all night with him in the ICU, they'd told him it would be a 50/50 if he made it through this detox after his previous OD's. He got up and went to the pay phone calling Carmen finally "Carmen? Hey its Gareth....look uh....he OD'ed last night. They're not too sure if he's going to make it Carmen. His heart is weak, they're worried it will give out." He explained down the line.

She was getting Julia ready for school while she listened to him. “Hey.. i just saw it on the news. I gotta get Julia to school then I’ll be down there.” She told him frowning, helping her get her shoes on and finally took her in, going straight from there to the hospital, ignoring the cameras outside, only focused on one thing and that was getting to Eddie. She sat down by his bed frowning at the state of him this time. In comparison the other times had been walks in the park. “What happened?” She questioned Gareth, holding eddies hand tightly.

Gareth stood up when Carmen came into the room giving her the chair next to Eddie. He frowned some giving a heavy sigh as he stared at his high school friend "I don't know. One minute he was finishing a beer about to leave, next thing I know you're calling and he was nowhere to be seen. Found him in a back room not breathing, I don't think he did this on purpose Carmen. He'd been really telling us about getting clean, and he seemed actually pretty serious about it." He explained before giving a heavy sigh "They're worried about his heart, with all the wear and tear he's done to himself...they said it wouldn't be surprised if it gave out soon." He told her quietly

She nodded and frowned. “I don’t…. It’s been a worry for a little while now but he’s not been right. He wouldn’t go get help.” She whimpered, staring at him and brushing his hair out of his face. “You know why I kicked him out? He thought it was because of him getting high at the studio…. No it was because I found Julia digging through his bag after your cause she was trying to see if he’d brought her presents…. She found a bag of pills and she was about to take them cause she thought they were candy.” She explained, looking up when a small alarm went off followed by several more and she was quickly being moved out of the room.

Gareth gave a heavier sigh and nodded some "He isn't good Carmen...I don't know how to help other than send him to Rehab." He said frowning when they heard alarms starting to go off. He quickly got out of the room with her and took a deep breath putting his arm around her to try and comfort her.

She just shook her head and watched them working on him, trying to keep him alive, eventually finding it too hard and took a seat burying her face in her hands. “Gareth I’m pregnant.” She choked out. “It’s his.” She whimpered. “I can’t do this without him.”

Gareth frowned and shook his head some "Well I wouldn't think it wasn't his...shit. I'm guessing you haven't told him yet?" He asked before moving to sit next to her

She shook her head, wiping her eyes. “I was gonna do it after Julia’s party. Just the three of us. She wants a baby sister… and he needs every reason I can give him to come home and get better.” She sobbed, standing up when they came out and the two of them were allowed in. “What’s going on with him?” She asked his doctor, worried sick about him.

Gareth gave a small nodded and rubbed her back some trying to do his best to comfort her.

The doctor came out and sighed heavily "He went into caridac arrest. We got him stable, but if it happens again we aren't sure if we can save him." He explained before letting her back into the room.

She just nodded and thanked him quietly, looking over, a little relieved to see he was at least conscious again, going to sit with him, taking his hand tightly and smiling. “Hey there handsome…. Hey… oh love.” She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him tightly as they were both crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back