• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie took a deep breath as he listened to her and shook his head some. He let her go to cool down while he want inside to check on Wayne and Julia. He started on putting the groceries away when he felt that familiar itch and urge start to hit him from the stress.

Julia watched him with her juice box and tugged on his trousers after he was done. “Where mommy go?” She asked him frowning and reached to be picked up, bouncing on the spot a little. She was already over the scare of someone grabbing her and just wanting her daddy cuddles as always.

Eddie sighed heavily and watched her "She went on a walk princess." He told her before picking her up "You want a snack?" He asked before kissing her cheek. He loved her more than anything but right now he was too much in his own mind to be giving her his undivided attention

She nodded and reached for the cereal box happily wanting some and just held onto him while he fixed it for her, her little arms around his neck until he set her down so she could eat. “Mommy sad.” She told him frowning while she munched on her dry cereal.

Eddie sighed heavily as he made her some cereal like she had asked. He gave a small nod as he sat infront of her "Yeah...she is, but it'll be okay alright?" He told her before ruffling her hair a bit

She just nodded and frowned, plopping into his lap with her cereal and held it up to him. “Daddy sad too?” She asked him, staring at him with the big brown eyes she’d inherited from him.

Wayne shuffled out of his room a while later and found them on the kitchen floor, Julia fast asleep in her dads arms by that point. “I guess sometimes it makes it easier that she can’t hear you guys when you argue…. That been happening a lot lately?” He asked him curiously, getting himself a beer out the fridge.

Eddie looked up at Wayne when he came out a bit later and nodded some "Yeah.....I just...I can't seem to get shit right Wayne." He admits before running a hand over his face "I'm trying but...fuck it always feels like I'm falling. And I can't tell Carmen that....she stresses enough as is, she would just stress more." He explained

He frowned and nodded. “I was surprised she came. She knows I wouldn’t be upset about her not being here. This town is painful for her.” He told him. “But she loves you and your daughter… and maybe if you talk to her rather than talk at her and not listen…. That might help… not that I’m a relationship expert. But Eddie that little girl thinks you are the most important thing in this world. Do not walk away from them.” He muttered, going back to bed.

Eddie frowned more but gave a small nod as he listened to him. He looked over when he heard the door open soon after that seeing Carmen come through. He scrambled up with Julia in his arms wanting to go over to her. He frowned softly as she didn't even acknowledge them and just went straight to the room.

She went to lay down and get changed, eventually going back out late into the evening seeing Julia on the couch fast asleep so she took her to eddies room, getting her settled on the air mattress then stepped out onto the porch and went to sit on eddies lap, wrapping her arms around him tightly. “I hate fighting with you.” She mumbled.

Eddie sat outside smoking a joint trying to relax his nerves a bit. He put it out when Carmen came out his arms immediately going around her waist as she sat on his lap. He sighed heavily giving a small nod "I hate it too." He said quietly before kissing her shoulder "I'm sorry...for everything...I know its not enough, but I am truely sorry." He said quietly before letting a few tears fall "I feel like I'm spiraling Carmen.." he admits quietly

She frowned and kissed him gently, lifting the joint back out and relighting it, taking a drag. “I know baby I know… and that’s why I came down with you.” She mumbled, kissing him again. “Tell me what you need me to do alright? You can’t take this all on by yourself or you’re gonna drown in it.” She mumbled taking another drag and shot gunning it back to him, “I love you…. We will get through this okay?”

He nodded softly and as he listened to her "You don't need this stress though.." he murmured before kissing her back "I love you too." He whispered before giving her a more desperate kiss just holding her close to him "I'm tired....I want a break, I want to just have a white picket fence life with you and Julia." He murmured running his fingers through her hair.

She frowned and shook her head. “No you don’t….. that’s the pressure of the record that’s saying that…. You would go stir crazy if we had you home 24/7… Once you get out on the road it’ll be a little better.” She murmured, finishing the joint and held him tightly. “It feels better once you’re out the studio.” She reminded him, “Then before your next record…. You me and Julia are going on holiday…. Maybe go to Europe for a month. Before she starts school.”

Eddie hekd her tight and gave a heavier sigh "I'm not sure its going to be like that this time babe." He said truthfully before nuzzling his face into her neck "I think a holiday is very needed. Maybe we could go to Italy, take Julia to the beaches."

She frowned and just held him tightly to her. “Then tell me what you want me to do babe.” She told him seriously, kissing his head repeatedly. “Italy would be nice.” She shrugged a little. They ended up being there only a week before Wayne passed away and she’d been trying her best to keep Eddie together and herself the longer they spent in Hawkins all on top of Julia being a menace the whole time and organising the funeral.
She knocked on his bedroom door once she had Julia ready to go and herself, stepping over to him and helping him adjust his tie. “You ready hon?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie came out of the room when she knocked giving a small nod "I...I guess so.." he mumbled while she fixed his tie. To say Wayne's death had hit him hard was an understatement. Even with the knowledge that he didn't have long it still hit him like a pile of bricks when he found him in bed. He took a shaky breath trying to calm his nerves but something felt wrong, more than just death. He held onto her for a minute before looking down at his leg seeing Julia hugging him as well. He gave the faintest smile before he bent down and picked her up just keeping her close.

She nodded and just rubbed his back soothingly. “You want me to drive?” She asked him quietly, kissing his cheek and watched Julia do the same, heading out to the car and got in to drive them, smiling seeing Julia holding onto his hand the whole time.

Eddie sat in the backseat with Julia finding comfort in her attempts to make him feel better. He got her out as they arrived taking a deep breath "I just....I just hope people respect him." He said quietly to Carmen hoping no one would come by to start or cause a scene.

She nodded and held onto his hand as they walked into the cemetery, smiling a little seeing so many of the guys from the plant there already as well as several from the trailer park. “I don’t think anyones gonna try anything.” She assured him, letting him hold onto Julia for comfort until they got up there and took their seats at the front, taking Julia from him then, relaxed until she looked up and saw Eddies dad walking up to speak.

Eddie walked with them and took a deep breath but relaxed some when he saw all of Wayne's old buddies there to pay respects. He sat down with his family and they got everything started. When it came to give words he handed Julia to Carmen and went to stand. He was soon frozen in place though when he saw his father go up before him. No one had said anything about him getting out of prison. Had it already been 25 years? He was sent into a whirlwind trying to process all of these emotions at once that he didn't even notice how badly he was shaking in his seat or how bad his breathing had become.

Carmen quietly passed Julia over to Dustin, grateful he was in town for a while and took Eddie's hand in both of hers giving it a squeeze supportively but as soon as Jeffrey Munson had started to speak about his late brother she watched with worry as her husband jumped up and walked away, wanting desperately to follow him but if she left as well she knew Julia would kick off and she wasn't about to do that to Wayne and disrupt his burial like that. Instead opting to sit and glare daggers into her father-in-law, waiting until the thing was finished and she had Dustin take Julia to the car "You have no right coming here today!" She spat at the older Munson, "None at all. Burn in hell." She spat at his feet, heading back to the car "Julia, sweetheart, can uncle Dustin take you for ice cream?" She asked her, needing to go find Eddie and she didn't want to take her daughter, not knowing what she was going to find when she got to him

Eddie sat there listening to his father and shook his head getting up quickly. When he heard him start to talk about how greatful he was but soon walked away and went back home. He took deep breaths as he got back to the trailer and immediately went to the stash he had brought. He couldn't do it anymore, memories of his mother's death were flooding his mind and needed an escape. He shot up and then felt everythinf start to melt away.

Julia held onto her uncle and gave a small nod to her mom "Chocolate?" She asked smiling more when Dustin said of course and clapped happily.

She nodded quickly and kissed her head "Thank you. I'll call soon as I can." She told him, handing him some cash before getting in the car of one of Wayne's friends, thanking him for the ride now Eddie had taken the car, getting out quickly and rushing inside, kicking her heels off, "Eddie?!" She called as loud as she could, feeling the dread fill her at the silence in the house "Eddie!" She searched the lounge and checked the kitchen, finally making it to the bathroom last and kicked at the door until it opened, not caring right now about the damage, finding him sat in the dry bathtub and went over quickly "Ed! Ed look at me... No no no what did you do?!" She cried, slapping at his cheeks to get him to wake up "Hey... hey stay with me here." She told him, "Don't you dare baby don't you dare!" She was patting his pockets for his cellphone and immediately calling emergency services "Hello?! I need an ambulance to Forest Hills. My husband is overdosing! I don't know what he's taken but he's hardly breathing!" She sobbed down the line, "Eddie come on don't do this!" She begged him, trying desperately to keep him awake

Eddie slurred as he felt her slapping at his cheeks. He barely heard her but some able to say "K..." when she asked him what he took. He soon started to go out again grunting softly. It was another hour before he woke up again grunting as the lights hit his eyes. He looked over frowning when he saw Carmen sitting there "Where....where am I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back