• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Wayne nodded and let him take him to the car "Where's the girls?" He asked him "Couldn't get her down here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow "How's little munchkin doing?" He hounded him with questions the whole way back to the trailer, smiling when he saw the car parked outside "You might wanna make sure no one steals that round here." He pointed out, getting out and feeling his grand niece hug his legs.

Carmen was tenser than usual and on edge the whole time they were driving down there, ending up arriving only about twnety minutes before Eddie got him home from the hospital "Hey Wayne." She smiled, hugging him tightly then let Eddie get him inside and set up in his room, Carmen sorting out Julia with some coloring books while she waited, finally seeing Eddie come out and go sit on the front porch, going to join him and wrapped her arms around him "Talk to me." She murmured.

Eddie got him in the car and chuckled some "Theyre on their way." He said before driving them home answering as many questions as he could. He smiled happily when they got to the trailer and Julia came to hug his Uncle's legs. He quickly got Wayne inside and set up before letting him take a nap seeing how tired he looked. He sat on the porch with Carmen lighting up a cigarette and shaking some "Did you see him? He is so fucking frail....Wayne was never frail." He said before letting a few tears fall

She just nodded and sat on his lap, keeping an eye on Julia with the door open "I know baby I know... All we can do is help him feel more comfortable and help take any extra stress off of him." She sighed a little, rubbing his chest "I love you and so does our little gir and so does Wayne and I'm here to help you out as much as him." She murmured, frowning when she looked over and Julia wasn't in the lounge, going in quickly to make sure she wasn't up to mischief, finding her running out of Eddie's old room, carrying a book and Carmen smiled, taking her out to her Dad "Oh honey... look what she found." She murmured showing him she had his oldDnD handbook

Eddie held her to him and gave a small nod as he got himself composed "Yeah....yeah you're right." He said quietly before letting her get up when she didn't see Julia. He kept takong drags of his cigarette and soon put it out blowing rest of the smoke out when he heard Carmen again. He raised an eyebrow at them and smiled happily "Oh my...I haven't seen that in ages." He said while signing it as well "Come here princess." He signed happily befor lifting her into his lap.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, going inside to get his old room set up with the air mattress and his bed, hearing her funny laughter and smiling to herself. He'd certainly become a better father than his had ever been and she was glad she'd brought her here both to see Wayne one more time and to keep Eddie grounded but she was silently freaking out the whole time. This town held the worst of her memories and the worst parts of her life. She'd never wanted to come back and be reminded of it all

Eddie sat out there and showed her the different things in the book. He signed the best he could for and laughed a she did. He was happy to have he here but was completely oblivious to the trauma this place still held for his wife. He went inside a bit later once Julia hd lost interest and went to Carmen wrapping his arms tightly around her "Thank you....thank you so much for coming."

She jumped out of her skin when she felt arms round her, relaxing when she heard his voice. “Mmm you’re welcome cause my head is pounding. She screamed for the whole first two hours of the drive today.” She mjmbled, resting her head back and holding onto him. “Yknow I’m surprised that we didn’t have a kid before Julia. The amount of memories in this room.” She mumbled, going to the closet and pulled out his old hellfire T-shirt.

Eddie frowned a bit giving a heavy sigh "We gotta figure out a way to get her better when its just you two....do I need to pull back?" He asked softly keeping her close to him. He smiled wide and chuckled "I'm surprised Wayne only walked in on us once." He laughed while memories flooded him mind. He looked over and smiled wider when he saw her holding his old shirt "Shit now those are some great memories."

She sighed a little. “I don’t think that would make a difference… she just… she’s jus three and she’s picked you as her favorite… I don’t think it helps that you don’t do any kind of discipline.” She sighed looking at the shirt. “I think we have different memories of this place.” She mumbled, going to get Julia so they could go get something to eat once Wayne’s home nurse arrived for her visit that they had arranged for him as he refused to go into care.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "Maybe.." he muttered before taking another look over the room. Wayne hadn't changed it a bit, well possibly the bed sheets but everything else was the same. He spoke with the nurse as she arrived and thanked her before going out to the car smiling wide when he saw Julia in the back seat cuddling her koala tight. He got in the driver's seat and pulled off quickly to head towards town "You want anywhere specific to eat?" He asked softly as he took Carmen's hand in his.

She shook her head, tensing up as they got into the town itself, “somewhere quick.” She mumbled, fiddling with her hands while he parked the car and got out, keeping Julia tightly in her arms, making sure her koala stayed in the car, following Eddie into the cafe, just quiet the whole time, watching the two of them chatting.

Eddie frowned some when he finally noticed a bit at how on edge she was. He sat down in the cafe and gave her hand a squeeze "Hey, no one is gonna remember all this shit okay?" He said softly not thinking at all about her father

She frowned and just nodded, passing Julia over when she fussed and demanded him, not willing to fight it right now. “That’s not true. I got an invite to our reunion…. It read to the best tits in Hawkins.” She mumbled, eating with them but staying quiet, feeling closer to her breaking point every minute they were in town until they were heading to the grocery store to pick up some food for the trailer and she saw a group of kids rush up to Eddie, just walking away and not wanting to deal with it, finally getting over to grab a shopping cart when she heard a familiar voice and felt Julia being pulled away from her. “Hey!” She screamed, Julia bursting into tears at the shock of being grabbed as well while carmen turned to see her father stood there.

Randall went wide eyed when he saw his eldest daughter walking around the store. He hadn't seen or heard from her since she left. He had tried to get in contact after having done rehabilitation for his past life. He had known about their kid after following Eddie's career. He couldn't help it when he saw her. He rushed over and tried taking the little girl from her arms just wanting to hold his granddaughter. He frowned when she started crying and quickly jumped back and into his senses when he looked at Carmen face to face "Hey.."

Eddie frowned when he heard Julia's crying and quickly finished up with the kids. He ran over and went wide eyed seeing Randall standing there. It all clicked then and took a deep breath before stepping infront of Carmen "You need to leave." He said in a deadly tone glaring at her father.

She just shook her head and stepped back, looking around panicked until Eddie arrived and she just bounced Julia gently, humming for her so she could feel the vibration in carmens chest, trying to soothe her gently, “Ed let’s just…. Ed I wanna leave. Please.” She begged him, grabbing at his sleeve and tugging on it scared, leaving the shopping cart there half filled while she took the keys from his pocket and went straight to the van, locking her and Julia inside.

Randall frowned looking over as the young man appeared. “So you’re still around huh? I just wanted to meet my granddaughter… I just wanted to say hello to my daughter, I haven’t seen you all in almost 10 years.” He begged him a little, going to follow carmen when she ran out but got stopped by Eddies arm. “That’s it. Just run. Run like you always did.” He called after her.

Eddie nodded some and kept him away while she made her way out with Julia. He gripped Randall's arm as he tried to get towards her again "You EVER come near my family again and I'll kill you." He said through gritted teeth in Randall's ear before leaving the store heading towards the car. He knocked lightly on the window seeing it was locked and Carmen had the keys in her lap "Baby open the door." He said softly but loud enough to where she could hear. He frowned when she shook her head and gave a heavy sigh "Carmen baby open the door, let me take you out of here."

She sat there for ten minutes refusing to open the door until she finally reached across to unlock it when Julia was getting upset not saying a word to Eddie as he got in the car, shaking badly and flinching when his hand went to her knee. “Don’t touch me!” She snapped at him, pushing herself right up against her door and away from him.

Last edited:
Eddie started the car as he get in and frowned as he noticed her shaking. He went to put a comforting hand on her knee but quickly retreated when she yelled. He hadn't seen her this terrified in so long, and not letting him touch her broke him. This was his fault, he knew it, and he was kicking himself for not realizing everything before they even came out there.

She stayed up against the door until they got to the Walmart miles out of town, opting to stay in the car and making him take Julia inside while she waited, pulling her hoodie around her more and trying g to melt away into the seat, all of it coming back to her, barely noticing when they got back to the car or that they were going back to the trailer. Once they finally got home and she watched Eddie send Julia inside she finally got out the car, leaning up against it. “Why did I let you make me come back?” She asked him quietly.

Once they were finally home Eddie sent Julia straight into the trailer and went to Carmen. He frowned at her question and shook his head softly knowing he didn't have an answer for her. "Because I wasn't thinking." He said truthfully before going to the trunk and started to grab the food.

She shook her head and sank to the ground, still leaning up against the car and just letting out a scream. “After everything that I have done! Everything I’ve worked at to leave this all behind and never come back here… you force it on me!” She snapped at him. “I have sacrificed so much for you and every time you ask for more I just say yes, cause this will definitely be the last time right?! Why do I keep believing that?!” She snapped at him.

Eddie frowned and let her scream at him before taking a deep breath "We've both sacrificed for one another Carmen. I'm sorry....I shouldn't have brought you here and I know it makes no difference." He said before he started to make his way inside. He came back out after putting the first batch of groceries away and frowned more as she looker at him with a shocked face.

She couldn’t even pick up an answer when he said he’d made sacrifices for her as well, just gritting her teeth more and waited til he came back out. “Go on then. Tell me what you sacrificed to be with me? Tell me this long list of yours? Cause I know mine started at the beginning.” She spat at him

Eddie frowned deeply but gave a heavy sigh "I made sure to move you out of here! Got a diploma for you! I would have dropped out after the first attempt if you hadn't wanted me to finish. I went to fucking Chicago because you wanted to go there. I'm trying to find us a place in California because you want to be there. I'm trying to give you everything Carmen to make you happy but nothing is good enough!"

She just laughed and shook her head. “Bullshit! Those were choices Ed! And I already told you I am more than happy in Chicago. Nothings ever good enough?! Since when has that been the case?! Since when have I asked for more?! I gave up sports for you. Because you begged me to. I gave up college to stay with you! I had my ass beat over and over and over all for the sake of staying with you! Because of you my tits were on the front page of the Hawkins post! Shall I go on?! Cause that’s just from the first two years! I worked as a fuckinf stripper to make sure our bills were paid for gods sakes.” She snapped at him. “I have given up so much for you and each time I think it’s over something else comes up.” She sobbed, “I love you. It would just be nice if you thought about how your actions affected me once in a while!” She told him, walking away from the argument and heading away from the trailer park to take a walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back