• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

The couple of weeks before her results were ready went by strangely fast and with two more incidents. One where she had struggled to breathe for a solid five minutes and another time that she fainted again while the boys were out with Eddie at the movies but she’d been asked to come in to speak to her doctor and the car ride with her husband was one of the quietest they’d ever had, carmens knew bouncing quickly from nerves.

Eddie drove them to the hospital and sighed heavily. He was scared to death right now that something was really wrong. With her other episodes and just general lack of energy he was growing quite concerned. He helped her out when they got there kissing her cheek gently "We've got this yeah?"

She nodded and frowned a little, giving his hand a squeeze and going inside, only having to wait around ten minutes before they were allowed in and she took a seat still holding his hand tightly. “How bad is it?” She asked quietly, her knee still bouncing.

The doctor walked in and gave them both a smile "Well it looks like everything is just fine Mrs. Munson, all your tests came back positive. I would say just make sure you're getting lots of rest and fluids." He explained to them

She frowned and looked over at Eddie. “That doesn’t…. Nothing?” She questioned, looking over everything with him before thanking the doctor and leaving to go home, quiet until they got in the car. “I don’t understand.” She told him quietly and frowned, holding his hand tight.

Eddie frowned as he listened to the doctor shaking his head some "Nothing? Uh...thank you doctor." He said before going with her. He gave a small nod and sighed some "We can go somewhere else if you want. This doesn't make sense."

She frowned and watched him a little. “I guess I’ll look into it.” She mumbled, getting home with him to find Julia’s car in their drive and smiled seeing how his face lit up immediately and he jumped out the car before even putting the handbrake on, rushing inside. “Oh yeah definitely crashes as a coincidence.” She muttered under hee breath fixing everything before going inside.

Eddie sighed heavily and gave a small nod "I will too, we'll figure this out." He murmured as he drove them home. He gasped whem he saw Julia's car and immediately hopped out rushing inside "Where is she?!" He called happily smiling as his daughter rounded the corner into the room.

Julia was putting her suitcase in her room when she heard her dads voice, heading downstairs and smiling wide hugging him tightly. “Hey dad… where’s mom?”

Carmen wandered in after sorting the car out. “He left me in the car soon as he saw you were here. Hey baby.” She smiled kissing her cheek and holding her tight.

Eddie hugged her tightly but frowned when she mentioned Carmen "Shit..." he said giving her a sheepish smile "Sorry...I was excited." He said happily looking at Julia again "What brings you by? I don't remember it being break?"

She shook her head. “Dad college runs on longer breaks than high school. “Plus… it’s my birthday next week. I’d rather spend my 21st here than in Colorado.” She told them smiling, “why do you guys never have food in the house though?”

Carmen sighed a little yawnjnf. “Cause I have three children eating me out of house and home. You wanna go get some stuff with your dad? I’m gonna go lay down.” She told them both and headed upstairs with Caspar

Eddie nodded some and smiled widely when she reminded him of her birthday "Thats right, my princess all grown up." He said happily before she went to the kitchen. He chuckled some and kissed Carmen gently before letting her go upstairs. He went to the kitchen and made himself some water before smiling at his daughter "So do you have any plans for your 21st?"

She shook her head “I was kinda thinking Disney land.” She told him smiling as she grabbed her car keys and headed out with him to go get food. “Bruce sent me a text the other day. Said Junior is being an ass again.” She told him and got in to drive.

Eddie gave her a smile and nodded happily. Almost every birthday sincr the first time he took her there they had gone. He gave a heavy sigh and nodded as they got in the car "Normal teenage shit, he'll be fine."

She nodded and drove to the grocery store, getting out with him. “You can drive home. Mom put a pouch in the car last time I was here… so we won’t crash.” She told him quietly.

Eddie rolled his eyes as they got out "I don't know why you guys insist that I'm a bad driver." He murmured before giving a heavy sigh "Speaking of your mother, we got her results today....they said she is okay and nothing is wrong."

“Because you are. You got mom from Chicago to California in a day one time. I still don’t know how you didn’t get arrested.” She pointed out, yawning a little and grabbed a cart. “That’s good.” She told him going around the store and picking our stuff with him, ending up with a whole cart full of junk between the two of them.

Eddie gave a small nod and drove them home after they purchased everything. He gave a frown though when they got there feeling a familiar and concerning pain in his chest. He grunted as he tried to get out of the car but ended falling back into his seat "Julia....get your mother if she is awake."

Carmen came out after hearing julia calling for her, sending the boys to help get the bags seeing as they were now home as well and she went out to the car, “Ed? Ed? Hey look at me… you need me to get you inside or call an ambulance?” She asked him slowly and clearly, crouching by his open door.

Eddie grunted softly as Carmen came into his view "Ambulance...chest...hurting.." he grunted starting to breath heavier and shakier.

She nodded and took his hand pulling out her cell phone calling the emergency services. “Eddie go get your dad some aspirin. Quickly.” She told him, looking back at Ed and frowned. She knew he’d been feeling a little up and down lately and they’d scheduled him a check up but it hadn’t been this bad.

Ed looked at Carmen with worried eyes trying to focus on her. He took the medicine quickly as his son brought it out just as the ambulance arrived. He let them check him over before they determined his heart rate was too speratic and got him in the back.

Carmen frowned trying to soothe him and got back in to the ambulance. “Julia get them dinner. I’ll call you in a bit. He’s gonna be fine.” She tried to tell the three kids before they left with him and she just held his hand tightly the whole way.

Ed looked at his kids giving them a small smile before they closed the doors and took off. He gave a heavy sigh as he watched Carmen squeezing her hand the best he could. By the time he had been looked over and placed into a room the sun had set and it had become black outside. He ran a hand over his face as he groaned wanting to just go home. They'd established that his Arrhythmia had just been acting up and gave him anothet dose of his medicine to calm it down.

She finished talking to his doctor and then Julia and finally headed into the room, taking a seat next to him. “Hey… they wanna give you a pacemaker.” She told him, giving his hand a squeeze and kissed his cheek. “Eddie…. You listening?” She asked him frowning some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back