• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She shook her head and just ignored him, pulling the covers over her head when junior started crying. “Shut him up!” She screamed, reaching the point of a nervous breakdown.

He went wide eyed when she started screaming as Eddie got upset. He took a deep breath getting him calmed and placed in his crib before he rushed to Carmen's side holding her to him. He tightened his hold as she tried to get away shaking some "Carmen! Carmen stop it!"

She just kept sobbing, pushing away desperately from him, eventually smacking him and stepping away. “Don’t fucking touch me!” She screamed at him and walked away, going and locking herself in the bathroom.

Gareth walked into the house ready for a quick meeting with Eddie frowning hearing the yelling.

Eddie frowned and went wide eyed as she slapped him letting her go instantly. He went to the bathroom and tried opening the door "Carmen please open the door. Sweetheart please!" He begged starting to cry himself at how scared she was making him. He frowned when he saw Gareth walk into their room with a concerned face "Shit...right now ain't the time Gareth."

He frowned and shook his head. “What’s going on?” He asked him worried seeing the state of him but soon there was the sound of pill bottles being moved. “I’ll get a screwdriver.” He told him quickly and went down to their garage to get something to help Ed open the door.

Eddie shook his head some about to say something when he heard pill bottles. He went wide eyed and tried breaking down the door "Carmen baby don't do it please baby!" He called to her. As Gareth ran back he quickly got the screw drive in the hole and unlocked the door "Carmen!" He yelled while rushing to her.

She hadn’t even opened them and was sat on the floor shaking and sobbing, pushing him away weakly this time, no energy left and eventually gave in, burying her face into his chest sobbing and holding him tightly.

Gareth frowned just watching them for a moment before walking to go make sure the kids were okay, taking junior into Julia’s room and sat down to chat with her, trying to keep them occupied

Eddie pulled her to him not letting her go at all this time. He sat there sobbing quietly with her trying to comfort her the best he could but he was terrified now. He kissed the top of her head repeatedly trying to calm her not saying a word though.

Eventually she was silent, still being rocked as she sniffed and relaxed her grip on his shirt. “I don’t know how to get back to me. Why do I hate my own child?” She asked him just sounding entirely defeated.

Eddie rocked her gently and gave a heavy sigh "I don't know....maybe its that post partum stuff that we hear about. We'll figure this out though okay? I promise." He whispered

She just nodded and leaned into him more, shaking a little but let him get her up and guide her to bed, gently tugging on his hand "Please... Don't go." She whimpered, watching him and holding his hand tightly.

He gave a small sigh but shook his head "I'm not going anywhere." He murmured moving to lay with her kissing the side of her head repeatedly. When she fell asleep he got up slowly and made his way out to find Gareth in a princess crown and feather boa in Julia's room.

Gareth looked up and smiled "Hey... She's turning into a mini you." He chuckled, telling Julia to give him a minute and got up, passing Junior over to his Dad when he got fussy, following him down to the kitchen "What the fuck is going on?" He asked him frowning once they weren't around Julia.

Eddie smiled softly at Julia and quickly took Junior into his arms when he got fussy. He followed Gareth to the kitchen shaking his head some "I thought she was pissed at me for missing his birth. She kept pushing me away and she barely even touches Junior here. I think she has that postpartum depression I've heard about." He explained quietly

He frowned and sighed a little. “It wouldn’t surprise me… I’ve never seen her that bad.” He mumbled. “You want me to hang out here? Keep an eye on the kids so you don’t have to worry about doing both?” He asked him, going to get a soda out their fridge.

Eddie nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah if you don't mind. You'd be a life saver." He murmured before bouncing his son "I'll be right back, he needs a change."

He nodded and waited til he came back. “So about the band… Pete told me everything…. Have you found a place? You gonna produce our next record after the touring cycle is over?” He asked him smiling. “I know I’ll miss you being next to me on stage man.” He told him.

Eddie came back and nodded some "Yeah I am, its just better this way. Better for my health." He murmured before smiling some "I'm gonna miss it too man, but it'll be alright. Its time for me to step back." He said before sitting down smiling as Julia ran out saying she was hungry "Alright, pizza sound good?"

Gareth smiled and watched her nod, staying to hang out with her and junior, getting Julia to help him get the spare room ready.

Carmen had woken up and been staring at the ceiling until Eddie came back in, “do you know what hurt more than you not being there when it was born?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie came in after ordering their food giving a small frown at her question "What was it?" He asked softly as he sat next to her in bed just cautiously placing his hand ontop of hers.

She frowned and opened her side table drawer, pulling out a copy of his medical records that he'd had re-delivered because they'd never shown up. In reality they had shown up but Carmen had swiped it before he got home, "I've been waiting months... For you to just tell me the truth." She told him, putting the manila envelope in his lap.

Eddie took a shaky breath when she plopped the manilla envelope on his lap. He looked at her with heartbroken eyes and sighed heavily "I tried...I tried to tell you but you never wanted me to be near. I got...I got scared Carmen. They told me that I had to stop playing, if I kept it up I'd die." He murmured taking a deep breath

She frowned and shook her head "Bullshit! Bullshit Ed! You knew there was a problem before we went to California... You knew there was a problem when you refused to let them do the tests there because you already knew. This thing has dates in it for crying out loud." She snapped, "I can't keep doing this secrets thing. I will take Julia and I will leave if you keep it up." She told him frowning.

Eddie frowned more and took a deep breath "I just...I freaked Carmen! How was I supposed to explain this and tell you I'm basically dying!" He said letting a few tears fall "My heart is enlarged....going towards heart failure...if they don't get in under control soon I'll go towards a transplant list." He explained shaking some "I got so fucking scared I went to a therapist!"

She just shook her head and turned away from him, reaching behind her and grabbing his arm, pulling him to lay with her, "I just.... I want to go back.... I want it how it was before money, before Julia... I miss you." She told him, "Cause I can't do this anymore the way we've been going." She told him seriously. She never went down for dinner that night and once he was in bed, lay attached to him except for when Junior was awake, not responding to him herself at all, watching Eddie go to him every time and finally woke up in the morning to him getting dressed to leave the house "Where are you going?" She asked him frowning, glad that Garethwas still watching the kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back