• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie smiled as Julia squealed and soon helped her onto the bed. He sat at the edge to give them space and pulled out their camera taking a few photos of them. He chuckled as Carmen helped Julia hold her brother in an awkwsrd way but the joy in Julia's face was priceless "You happy Julia?" He asked as he placed the camera down

She smiled as the little girl nodded excitedly, taking him back when he got fussy and kissed Julia’s head, enjoying the time introducing the siblings until she placed Eddie down to get some sleep and then Julia was asleep in the chair and turned to face her husband. “They’ll let us go home tomorrow. 10am. Sharp.” She told him seriously. “Do not be late.” She told him quietly.

Eddie sat there quietly with them and smiled happily. As Julia fell asleep he looked at Carmen giving her a small nod "I will be here, I promise." He said softly before giving a heavy sigh "He seems perfect."

She nodded and frowned “He better be. I almost bled out.” She told him quietly.

Three months had passed and carmen was miserable. Junior was barely sleeping and was a really difficult baby especially compared with how Julia had been so she was constantly exhausted on top of taking care of julia and the cherry on top was that Eddie was barely talking to her. He seemed happy. Just not with her and it was scaring her.

Eddie sat at home bouncing their son and giving a heavy sigh. He was trying to help the best he could with Carmen but everything aas scaring him. His test results had not been ideal, his heart was in worse shape than before and it terrified him. He'd even started to see a shrink form the rehab that had just moved there. He was still trying to figure out how to tell Carmen everything as well but it was so difficult to him.

Julia had been trying to get her moms attention desperately but nothing was working. Even giving her hugs wasn’t doing it anymore when it had always been the best way to her and so she wandered into her dads studio with the dog hot on her heels as always, frowning some, tapping his knee. “Daddy when is Eddie going back to his house?” She asked him seeing as it only ever seemed to be him getting attention these days.

He turned to look at Julia raising an eyebrow when she asked when the baby would be going back. He gave a small laugh before shaking his head some "Eddie is staying with us Julia. This is his home." He explained after placing Eddie in his little rocker "Come here." He siad before patting his leg smiling as she climbed on his lap "I know this is weird, he is getting all the attention huh?"

She just nodded and frowned holding onto him tightly while he worked on the computer for a bit, content to be getting a cuddle until she pulled back and tugged on his T-shirt collar. “Daddy can Eddie hear?” She asked him. They’d had him tested immediately this time and despite the news that his hearing was all good carmen hadn’t shown a single reaction but before Eddie could answer her question there was a scream from the kitchen.

He smiled happily and kept her close to him while he worked. He frowned softly when she tugged on his collar later and asked about her brother's hearing. He was about to answer her when they ehard the scream. He quickly got up and told Julia to stay put with her brother. He rushed out finding Carmen in the kitchen "Carmen?! Carmen whats wrong?!" He asked frantically

She looked over at him and just grit her teeth. “I’m fine. Zep got under my feet.” She muttered. “There’s glass everywhere,” she told him, going to get the dustpan and brush, frowning as he was still there. “What do you want?” She muttered, cleaning things up not looking him the eye.

Eddie frowned some but gave a small nod. She barely spoke to him these days, no matter how hard he tried speaking to her. He sighed heavily as she just snapped at him "Just making sure you're okay Carmen.." he said before shaking his head as she snapped at him again.

Julia was sat in the studio on the floor staring at her baby brother and occasionally poking him gently to see if he would do anything, looking back up at her dad when he walked in and reached for him wanting to be picked up again “Mommy sad.” She told him frowning.

Eddie walked back into the studio and gave a heavy sigh. He picked up his daughter and gave a small groan nodding some "Yeah, you're almost getting too big to be picked up." He told her

She frowned and shook her head, holding onto him tighter until he put her down cause Eddie was waking up and crying, going over to his boxes of photos and looking at them, tugging on her dads jeans when she found one of a strange blonde lady, pointing at it and looking up at him confused

He held her close but gave a small sigh when he heard Eddie crying. He gently put her down and went to pick up Junior bouncing him gently to calm him down. He looked down at Julia when she tugged on his leg gulping some when he saw her holding a photo of his mother. He took a deep breath and placed Eddie back in his rocker once he was calmed down before he sat with Julia on the ground. He pulled her into his lap and took a shaky breath "That is my mother....her name was Julia too.." he told her before he let afew tears fall "She passed away a very long time ago.."

She frowned and nodded. “She’s really pretty… how come I don’t have grandparents?” She asked him frowning some, not hearing her mother crying in the other room but there was no point going to her anyway because she never wanted anyone near her. Barely touching the baby if she could help it even.

Eddie nodded some and gave a smile "Yeah she was." He said softly before giving a heavy sigh "You had Grandpa Wayne...but mommy and daddy's parents...they weren't nice people. So we don't want them in our lives." He explained to her frowning as he heard Carmen crying. He knew she needed help, but he had no idea how to go about bringing up the idea of seeing a therapist.

She just nodded and sat with him looking at photos a little longer until she got bored and she got up to go play with the dog in her room.

Once she had calmed down she glanced at the time and went to get a bottle made up for Eddie who had refused to be breastfed from the source and went to sit on the floor by his rocker, holding it out for him so he could drink, staring at the floor the whole time though, her eyes red and puffy. She’d taken off her wedding rings a few days before but Eddie hadn’t noticed yet it sewmes

Eddie sat there still looking through the photos after Julia had left. He laughed softly and smiled when he found their prom photo. He looked at Carmen as she came in and slid the photo towards her "I don't know how you got me to dress in a mokey suit that night." He murmured softly before lifting her chin gently to get her to look at him "Carmen talk to me....you're scaring me sweetheart." He told her in a soft concerned voice

She glanced at the photo before looking back at Eddie once he was practically forcing her to. “Really? That’s what you got? After the past three and a half months?” She muttered but it was only a defense mechanism. She hadn’t been like this in years. Not since rignf after her mom walked and she was stuck looking after the pieces. She hadn’t noticed either that junior was done and it was all just dribbling down his chin now.

Eddie frowned deeply and moved to pull the bottle out of Junior's mouth wiping up what had fallen down his chin. "All I've got? Carmen I've been trying to talk with you the past 3 months and all you've done is either yell at me or say nothing! Hell you won't even look at me anymore!" He said shaking his head a bit "I know I missed his birth, I know I wasn't there and it fucking eats at me everyday. What do you want me to do baby? I just want my wife back."

She frowned and just shook her head, leaning back against one of his filing cabinets. “That would be nice. Who is she?” She asked him, looking up and frowned. She wasn’t trying to hurt him in fact it was the opposite of what she wanted but she wasn’t herself either and it was scaring her too

Eddie looked at her confused as he watched her "Who is who?" He asked not understand who she was talking about at all. He had no idea of the tabloids spreading rumors that he had been having an affair with another woman, these days he rarely paid attention to any of it.

She just shook her head and got up, “I don’t want this baby Ed…. I don’t even like him.” She mumbled, walking out of the room to go lay down.

Eddie went wide eyed when she said that she didn't want their child "What? Did you just say?" He asked while picking Junior up and following her out of the room "You don't mean that Carmen...I know you don't." He said growing more and more concerned "Baby lets get some help okay? We can go to a therapist together, they can help with this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back