• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She frowned and shook her head. “Why aren’t they doing it here?” She muttered. “No don’t tell me to drop it Ed, why aren’t they do-“ she cut herself off when he shouted at her and just sighed, rubbing his knuckles. “Fine. Then once they let you go we’re gonna pack and go home.” She muttered.

Eddie frowned deeply as she continued to push on the subject "Carmen! Stop!" He shouted before taking a deep breath "I'll be okay. That was plan." He murmured running his free hand over his face

She frowned and just shook her head. “I don’t like it Ed. You’ve been taking your meds you’ve been fairly strict on diet… why is it getting worse? And what are you not telling me?” She muttered not expecting an answer right now but went to get a drink from the vending machine.

Eddie frowned deeply shaking his head some. He knew what it was, enlarged heart from his years of drug abuse. It would only get worse as he got older, but if he actually took care of himself it shouldn't be doing this. He sighed heavily as closed his eyes trying to keep himself calm but he was scared, scared that this could be it and he would be done for.

She went back to the room to sit with him until they came to let him know he could leave, still not happy with him refusing care right now but she didn’t want to rile him up either if they were gonna be stuck in a car together for the next couple days and on top of him not feeling good.

Eddie got them home a few days pater and sighed heavily as he plopped onto the couch. Dustin had taken Julia to the movies so they had a little bit of time to unpack and get settled before having to get her. He rubbed at his chest and glanced at Carmen "Babe can you get me the phone? I'll go ahead and call my doctor."

She sighed and nodded, going to get his cell for him and frowned. “You okay?” She asked him worried, sighing when he just waved her off.

Eddie nodded and waved her off a bit "Yeah I'm good babe." He murmured before taking the phone. He sighed heavily as he dialed the doctor's number and quickly scheduled an appointment. He went over to Carmen in their room after he finished and helped her unpack "I can't wait to see Julia."

She frowned and nodded. “Uh huh… when’s the appointment?” She asked him frowning, “cause my patience is running out for this secrecy.” She muttered, slamming a drawer shut a little forcefully.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and sat on the bed pulling her to him pressing kisses on her bump "Its next Tuesday. I'm okay babe I promise. Its just a check up, maybe they'll just give me a new perscription." He explained quietly

She frowned and just shook her head and smoothed his hair back, keeping her hands on the sides of his face. “I love you…. I just,,, I’m worried about you.” She told him quietly, kissing his head and walked away to go get a drink in the kitchen.

Eddie got up to follow her and sighed softly "I'll make sure to tell you if it is anything serious okay?" He said as he leaned on the kitchen island.

She paused and looked up at him frowning. “I’m not allowed to go with you?” She asked him. That just made her more suspicious.

Eddie shook his head some "No baby I don't want to drag you around anymore than you need to. I promise everything is alright." He said giving her a small smile

She sighed but shrugged and nodded. Julia arrived home shortly after that, super excited that her parents were finally home s well and she mostly forgot about the whole thing until the day of the appointment arrived and she was feeling awful, glad that Julia was at a sleepover at her best friends house but she woke up to Eddie already gone and just sighed a little, glad that she had Zep keeping her company at least.

Eddie left for his appointment while Carmen was asleep. He was scared to death on what they could possibly find during it. He knew he wasn't okay but he also didn't want to worry Carmen. He got to the appointment but frowned when they said for him to wait, he usually got seen right away which was a bit concerning but he really didn't know why.

They pulled him through after a while, his doctor frowning some. “Sorry about that Eddie, few problems with the printer.” He told him. “Right… I got you down for a few tests today. Says here you had some problems recently in California? How’ve you been doing since?” He asked him, going through a general checkup with him first before running through all the other stuff, keeping him there for hours. He finally finished up with him after the final test and smiled some “Go home. Try to stay relaxed, get lots of rest. Results will be ready in a week and we’ll give you a call to come in alright?” He smiled but looked up seeing someone poking their head in

Carmens midwife had given up with trying to reach him on the phone and after hearing where he was supposed to be, stormed up to that department herself, banging on the door. “Edward Munson?” She asked, nodding when he did. “You need to come with me young man. Turn your phone on! Come on, hop to it, would you like to come meet your son or not?!” She questioned him.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as he sat there for hours doing tests and answering questions for his doctor. He was getting tired and just wanted to go home now and be with his wife. He looked over at the door as a woman popped her head in and gave a small nod "Yeah thats me." He murmured going wide eyed when she said Carmen was in labour "What?! Shit my phone.." he muttered pulling it out and groaning when he saw it was dead. He quickly shot up and said goodbhe to his doctor before rushing out of the room and following her to the maternity ward.

She tutted and shook her head at him. “You have so much sucking up to do.” She muttered, pointing to the correct door and watched him walk through. “He’s a dead man.” She told one of her colleagues.

Carmen looked up when the door opened, seeing Eddie finally coming in and just looked away, having to bite her tongue a little before she heard his voice. “There aren’t words to describe how angry I am right now Edward.” She told him using his full name for the first time since she’d known him.

Eddie frowned a bit before going into the room. He gulped seeing her belly had gone down quite a bit in size and realization hit him. He had missed the birth of his son. He quickly went to her side shaking his head "Carmen I'm so sorry....they had me doing so many tests I-" but he quickly shut up when she used his full name and took a deep breath.

She swallowed back the tears and frowned. “All you had to do… was let me come to the fuckinf appointment with you. If you had done that then you would have been here.” She told him, nodding over to the plastic cot near the bed. “Your son is here.” She muttered, laying back and trying to hold in the tears but it wasn’t working as she started sobbing “I didn’t have anybody here!” It had been rough as well. Julia had been so smooth that this one had really thrown her for a loop and she had been scared.

Eddie frowned deeply and went over to the cot gently picking up his son "Hey there..." he whispered before sitting down on the bed with her "Carmen....I....shit I'm so sorry. I didn't think it wuld take as long as it did. They had me in the waiting room over an hour." He said before giving a heavy sigh "I know that changes nothing though...I'm so sorry sweetheart." He said quietly going to reach for her hand but moves back when she flinched away from him.

She grit her teeth and flinched as he reached for her thigh the way he always had for comfort. “Don’t touch me! You know what Ed? Fuck it. Go pick up our daughter from her friends and bring her down here.” She muttered, taking their son into her arms from him, cradling him away from his father for the minute.

Eddie gave her a heartbroken look as she took their son away from him but nodded "Alright....I'll uh I'll be back.." he said quietly before he got up and went to get Julia. He came back about an hour later with Julia and the baby bag in toe "Come on princess, time to meet your brother." He told her seeing Carmen burping their son.

She had whacked on her happy face the moment Julia walked in and smiled at her squealing, waving at her and watched her run over to come meet him, watching Ed help her up onto the bed and reluctantly pat the spot next to her for him to sit with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back