• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

“Ooh… after beach…. On the way home.” She smiled and watched him pay the bill then got up and took his hand following him.

He nodded and quickly paid for the bill. Once they were done he drove them to a secluded beach and started to get a bit nervous. He hoped that she would like his surprise. He parked and led her down a candle lit walkway. He smiled seeing the flower petals littering the sand hoping she would like it. He would definitely have to tip the guy he paid to set this up for the nice touch.

She looked around and smiled some, holding onto his hand. “Ooh this is pretty is there anything going on? Some kind of event or anything?” She smiled but soon realised it was just them. “Eddie…. This is beautiful.” She smiled happily.

Eddie smiled widely and let her walk ahead of him when they got to the sand "Yeah it is." He said softly before taking a shaky breath getting down on one knee and pulling a ring box from his jacket pocket. He gave her a wide smile as she turned to face him popping the box open to show her original ring with another band of diamonds added to it "Carmen Munson....would you do me the absolute honor in marrying me?"

She turned back to face him and just giggled. “Did the drugs cause brain damage too? Honey we’re already married.” She giggled, “but yes.” She told him happily

Eddie shook his head some and gave her a serious look "I never got to give you a proper wedding. One with our family and friends, the big white dress, flower girls, the whole shabang." He explained before giving her a small smile "So I want to give it to you now."

She smiled and nodded happily. “So we get to have a wedding this time?” She giggled and nodded excitedly, getting him to stand up, kissing him happily, enjoying the rest of the night with him before finally heading home to go to bed, exhausted from the day and sleeping all the way through to morning when she was woken up by Eddie groaning.

Eddie smiled happily and kissed her lovingly. He enjoyed the rest of his night with her and found himself snoring loudly as they finally went to bed. He woke up the next morning and groaned loudly holding his chest some. He felt absolutely awful, it felt like his entire chest was on fire. He looked at Carmen when he noticed her stirring and gave a pained face.

She frowned and sat up a little. “Ed… Ed what’s wrong?” She asked him, getting up and opening the curtains a little, going round to his side of the bed, smiling a little. “You want me to get you some Tums?” She asked him. “I mean you practically ate your body weight last night.” She murmured.

She frowned and sat up a little. “Ed… Ed what’s wrong?” She asked him, getting up and opening the curtains a little, going round to his side of the bed, smiling a little. “You want me to get you some Tums?” She asked him. “I mean you practically ate your body weight last night.” She murmured.

He groaned again and shook his head a bit "Don't think this is indegestion babe. My whole chest feels like its on fire." He muttered as he sat up straight and threw his legs over the bed.

She frowned and watched him, "Acid reflux?" She asked him, "Anything I can do?" She asked him quietly, rubbing his back gently as she tried to soothe him

Eddie shook his head some and took a deep breath "No....just....I guess I'll try the tumbs." He mumbled taking another deep breath "How are you feeling? Is he doing okay?"

She nodded and kissed his head, going to get them for him, going back to sit down and passed him the tablets, "Here... He's feeling good, he let me sleep for once." She smiled, "Just over four weeks to go." She smiled, "You ready?" She asked him, laying back in the bed with him and held him close, "Babe you're really bloated, I'm sure it's just your stomach.... You're 30.... not got that ironclad fill it to the brim stomach you used to." She murmured, rubbing his belly the way he always like when it was sore.

Eddie grunted softly and kissed the top of her head after taking the tumbs "Yeah.... maybe." He mumbled smiling a bit when he felt her rub at his stomach "I'm excited. I know he'll be perfect." He said softly

She smiled and watched him happily. “Try to get some sleep babe, we can just chill here.” She assured him, soothing him til he was asleep and then got up to go get some breakfast, making a phone call to Dustin to check up on Julia and let them know that Ed had eaten way too much so they were around the house all day if he needed anything from them or to call again.

Eddie woke up a few hours later and went to find Carmen. He took a deep breath as grunted some "Shit Carmen....those tumbs didn't help at all." He muttered rubbing at his chest more.

She frowned a little having been having some snacks and a drink while she read a book, looking up and taking one look at him, “get shoes and pants on. We’re going to the ER. Bring your meds babe so they know what you’re already on.” She told him quickly. He had gone an awful grey color and she helped him get dressed before driving them straight to the nearest hospital, taking him in and frowning when they came over and tried to help her. “Not me. Hi- Eddie!” She yelled out as he collapsed next to her.

Eddie nodded some and got his pants and shoes on. He took a deep breaths as they drove to the hospital grunting again "Carmen....Carmen...." as the got inside and soon collapsed on the floor.

The doctors and nurses quickly got Eddie picked up. They frowned as they looked over his heart "Ma'am we think it may be a heart attack. Please sit here, we will let you back as soon as he is stable."

She frowned and watched them take him, trying to follow before she was stopped and sat down bursting into tears, feeling awful now that she’d tried to brush it off.

A nurse came through to her about 30 minutes later calling her name. She led her to the room giving a small smile "He is okay ma'am, it looks like he had a small arithmia. We'd like to keep an eye on him for another hour or so, but he should be okay." She explained

She nodded and thanked her frowning, going in to see him, sitting by the bed. “Hey… how you feeling?” She asked him quietly, taking his hand tightly

Eddie vave her a small smile and reached for her hand. He squeezed her hand as shook his "I'm alright sweetheart. Tired now, but I'm good." He murmured quietly

She frowned and kissed his head. “I’m sorry.,. I thought it was just you being dramatic.” She mumbled, feeling really guilty. “Did they say what happened?” She asked him. “Nurse said just a little irregular.” She frowned and scooted the chair closer. “Once they let you go I think we should start heading home.” She murmured.

Eddie shook his head some "Don't be sorry." He murmured softly giving her a smile "Yeah they said it got too irregular, told me to get a general checkup when we get home." He murmured softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back