• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie smiled happily and gave a small nod "Yeah,we got about 20 minutes. I got us a little house on a vineyard. Not too far from a beach too." He said happily before squeezing her hand "Think you can make it 20 minutes?"

She nodded and smiled watching him. “I wanna call Dustin as well, see how Julia’s doing.” She mumbled, always nervous about being far away from her for long periods of time because she couldn’t talk to her on the phone but she trusted Dustin completely. She couldn’t help but stare out the window in awe as they arrived, looking around at the mountains and the wide open space, freezing when she saw the ‘SOLD’ sign on the front yard. “Eddie… when you say got us a house…” she trailed off looking over at him.

Eddie pulled up to the house giving her a giant cheeky smile "Well I've been saving up for a while. And the housing market is pretty good right now. So, I wanted to brint you to our new house." He said happily to her "You like it?"

She smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek, getting out. “For winter vacations… oh this is beautiful.” She smiled, kissing him again once he got out the car, wrapping her arms around him tightly. They’d discussed staying in Chicago permanently now but having a second home in California for when the winters got too much in Illinois. “Julia’s gonna be so excited.” She giggled.

Eddie got out with her and smiled widely. He pulled her to him and kissed her lovingly "Exactly what I was thinking. And we can rent it when we aren't here." He explained before kissing her lovingly "I can't wait to bring her, I want to show her the beach."

She smiled and swayed with him happily. “‘86 an ‘96 have certainly been your years.” She giggled, following him to the front door and held his hand, letting him show her around.

Eddie smiled happily and took her inside to show her around "I guess 6 is a lucky number or something." He said happily while he took her around "What do you think? Its enough for each kid to have a room. Plus a spare for guests or if we have another kid."

She smiled and leaned back against him. “It’s perfect…. If you love it, we can make it a home.” She murmjred, turning her head to kiss him. “I would love for Jason to see you now.” She murmured, kissing him again.

Eddie kissed her lovingly keeping himself close to her giving a small nod "What do you want to name him? I was thinking Wayne for a middle name at least."

She smiled and nodded, making sure he was looking at her. “Well…. I was thinking Edward Wayne Munson” she told him quietly, placing her hands over his.

Eddie felt his heart swell at her name suggestion "Really? You'd....you'd want to name them after me?" He asked as happy tears fell down his face

She nodded and smiled. “Yeah. If you like it.” She murmured turning to face him and kissed him gently. “Mmm I love you.” She murmured.

Eddie smiled widely and nodded softly "I do love it." He said softly before kissing her back "I love you too." He murmured before pulling away "Alright lets get unpacked a bit, then you pick out dinner okay? We don't have plans until tomorrow."

She smiled and nodded, going to make a phone call to Dustin as well whik she got cleaned up, going down while Eddie cleaned up and looked out at the views, smiling when she felt arms go around her, leaning back against him. “You remember the night I came to you… the first time… after my dad had beat the shit outta me?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie came down a little later and smiled softly wrapping his arms around her. He frowned softly when she mentioned that night and took a deep breath "I begged you to move in with me. So that I could keep you safe. And you said no...then I swore to you that I would make sure to get you far far away from him." He said softly before kissing the top of her head "And I broke that promise....along with many others...and I am so truely sorry for it."

She smiled and shook her head. “No I…. You remember how we stayed in your room the whole weekend? Locked me away and treated me to whatever I asked for….. held me when I cried… helped me with the bruises… that was the first time I told you I loved you.” She reminded him, swaying with him. “Look how far we’ve come.” She murmured smiling at him. “But if… if we lost all the money and all the stuff overnight…. Long as I got you we’ll be okay.” She murmured.

Eddie gave a small smile and nodded some "Yeah...I remember that too." He murmured as he swayed with her. He kissed the side of her head and hummed quietly "I feel the same way." He said quietly before rubbing at her bump "I got you this really nice dress for dinner tomorrow, will you wear it for me?"

She smiled and nodded. “If it fits puppy.” She murmured, leaning back against him some more. “Where we goin?” She asked him. “Did… Ed have I forgotten some kind of anniversary?” She asked a little confused. “What’s brought all this on?”

Eddie chuckled a bit and smiled wide "I made sure it was stretchy." He murmured before moving his hands under her bump and lifting it gently "No you didn't forget anything. In my time away I realized just how much I took you for granted. So I wanted to take you out and show you just how much I love and appreciate you." He explained gently to her.

She smiled and relaxed completely, “oh…. No don’t put him down. That feels so good.” She smiled, eventually letting him let go and she passed him the takeout menu she’d picked. “I’m gonna go pee be right back.” She murmured, heading upstairs.

Eddie chuckled softly and smiled a bit holding him for a while until she moved away from him. He let her go off before looking over the menu and picking out what he would want from there. He smiled when she came back down and handed her the menu "You know what you want?"

She nodded and wrote it down for him to order, going to get the TV set up. “Have you heard apparently they’re gonna start doing movies on a disc? So you don’t have to rewind.” She told him yawning some once he was in there with drinks.

Eddie ordered and then made their drinks nodding some "Yeah I did hear about that. Kinda like CDs?" He said as he sat down with her

She nodded and leaned back into him. “I don’t think it’s gonna take off.” She mumbled, enjoying the quiet night with him and managing to stay awake through the movie and get herself up to bed so he didn’t have to carry her, falling asleep curled up to him happily

Eddie relaxed through the night with her. He woke up the next morning and smiled happily. He stretched out some just as he saw Carmen waddling back into the room "Good morning beautiful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back