• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She smiled and watched him, stretching her arms out wide. “At least this much.” She giggled, gasping when she accidentally whacked him in the face in the process. “Sorry!”

Eddie chuckled and laughed loudly as she hit him "Why do you do this to me?!" He fake cried hiding his face but laughed as she moved to where she could kiss him all over "Okay! Okay! I forgive you!"

She smiled and kissed him again, “good… ooh… pizzas here.” She told him, getting up to go get the door. “Ed! Can you get the door I’ve just peed myself.” She laughed, heading back towards their bathroom.

Eddie chuckled quietly and got up to get the pizza. He thanked the delivery driver before going to the kitchen. He got everything settled for them and smiled more seeing her come out "Everything is set up beautiful."

She smiled as she was in clean clothes and headed to sit down. The next few days were lovely having him settled in at home but she was just getting back from coffee with a friend when she got in and found him packing two suitcases. “Ed? What’s going on?” She frowned, watching him and trying to not panic as she set her bag down. “Where are you going?” She asked him confused.

Eddie had everything planned. He'd had it planned for a few weeks now since he'd been gearing up to go home. He smiled widely when he saw her come in "Get a bag packed babe!" He said excitedly. He had gotten Dustin to watch Julia for the weekend thankfully and he just wanted this time with Carmen. He smiled and laughed as her confused face "I'm taking you out of here. We're having a little getaway."

She smiled and looked him up and down. “You serious?” She asked him. They’d never taken a holiday. Not once in their whole time together. She never counted the tours as he was working and Julia was always there and needed watching. “Where we going?” She giggled, “how long we goin for?” She asked, her face lighting up like a kid at Christmas

Eddie smiled happily and kissed her lovingly "Now that my love is a surprise. But for a week, I've got Dustin on Julia duty." He said happily holding her as close he could "I love you." He murmured before kissing her lovingly

She giggled and nodded "Okay... is it gonna be hot or cold?" She asked him, nodding when he said it would be warm, starting to pack, ending up with two suitcases "When are we going?" She asked him, kissing him quickly after he'd put the bags by the front door.

Eddie smiled happily telling her it would be warm there and soon put their bags by the door "One hour!" He proclaimed before pulling her close to him "You'll love it, I just know it."

She just kept giggling and looking up at him. “This is exciting.” She told him happily, going to get showered and changed into comfortable travelling clothes, “Can we stop for snacks?” She asked him, coming downstairs a while later ready to go, seeing he didn’t have the passports which put her at ease a bit “Ed we aren’t flying are we?” She asked him a little concerned.

Eddie shook his head smiling some "No no, I know you can't fly." He said happily before taking her hand in his "I will make sure to stoo for snacks." He murmured before taking the bags down to the car.

She smiled and leaned up against the front door watching him, glancing up though and sighed seeing a few paparazzi across the street taking photos of him. “You definitely have everything you need yeah?” She called to him, starting to lock up the house.

Eddie nodded some and smiled a bit "Yes I do." He murmured before giving her another kiss. He opened her door for her and sighed happily. He got back in the drivers soon taking off and making sure to flip off the paparazzi on their way out.

“Ed you gotta stop doing that.” She scolded a little. “Julia did it the other day on the way to school.” She muttered shaking her head and smiling at him. “She’s picking up bad habits…. Honestly I think Gareth is to blame for some of them.” She smiled

Eddie groaned some but nodded "I just hate that they try to camp out infront of the house." He muttered while he drove chuckling some "Oh he definitely has something to do with it." He murmured before taking her hand in his "I love you."

She smiled and shook her head. “That’s it. Blame the younger one.” She giggled. “I love you too puppy.” She smiled, kissing his knuckles. “It’s nice to have you back.” She murmured.

Eddie smiled wider and chuckled softly "Damn, I haven't heard that name in years." He said softly before giving a nod "I am too, I finally feel like myself again."

She giggled and nodded. “Do you ever miss those early days in Indy? When we first got that apartment and we were doing good. Before the recession hit…. Do you think we would have made it if I’d gone to college that first time round?” She asked him.

Eddie shrugged some and gave a heavy sigh "Sometimes I do, just us, being us. No fame or fortune. Our happieness with just eachother like back in Hawkins, without all the outside bullshit." He explained smiling some "But I'm going to make an effort to get back to that." He said before shaking his head "No. No I think you would have found someone better for you, and I would still be in Hawkins."

She smiled a little and shook her head. “Better for me? No chance. Smarter? Possibly… but kinder? Sweeter? Someone who crushes over guys with me? Not a chance. Someone who loves me baggage and all? No way. And I’m positive that there is no one out there who could love you more than I do.” She told him seriously, playing with his fingers as they pulled into a McDonald’s drive thru.

Eddie chuckled softly and smiled happily pulling into the Mcdonald's drive thru "Oh sweetheart I'd still be a bachelor. No way I'd marry anyone other than you." He explained giving her hand a squeeze before he let her order food. He pulled off after they got their food and opened his mouth leaning towards her with his eyes on the rode "Fry me."

She smiled watching him and popped a couple in his mouth. “Mmm I’m just glad that he’s letting me eat properly again.” She murmured happily, devouring her lunch and soon fell asleep with her pillow and one of his sweaters as a blanket, snoring quietly

Eddie smiled happily and continued on their drive. They made it in a day thankfully due to Eddie's reckless driving and insane speeds. He gently shook Carmen awake right befoee they hit the border "Hey....Carmen wake up." He said smiling as she grumbled but woke up "Welcome to beautiful, sunny, California."

She groaned a little, pulling the sweater off her face and looked around smiling tiredly. “We’re in Cali? Where are we going?” She asked him, stretching out a little, incredibly uncomfortable after being in the cramped space for so long. “We got much further cause I need to walk around.” She told him pouring some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back