• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie didn't care about the lights or the caneras that had caught him. His mind was only on Carmen and Carmen alone. As they got in he took a deep breath and sat down taking her good hand in his "Shit Carmen....I should have been there..." he whispered letting a few tears fall as he watched her "Baby don't down play....they already told me everything." He whispered kmowing it was second nature to her but he wanted her to be open now.

She smiled a little and just nodded, gripping at his hand. “Was it good?” She mumbled trying to get her mind off of the whole thing, smiling a little at the flecks of blood on his fingers “Played your best huh?” She mumbled, “oh! Oh you gotta call Beth! You gotta tell her where we are.” She told him quickly a little panicked. “Julia’s gonna think we left her.” She whimpered

Eddie smiled softly and nodded a bit "I got to play Master of Puppets with them." He said softly before going wide eyed "Shit! Okay give me just a minute okay? I'll go make a call." He said before standing up and going to find a pay phone since he had left his at the venue.

She waited for a while before he came back and just reached for his hand a little now she’d been left to privacy. “Can you stay?” She asked him quietly. “Or does she need to go home?” She didn’t really want to be here alone but she wanted Julia safe and happy first.

Eddie came back after talking with Brittany and sighed heavily. He sat down next to Carmen and shook his head a bit "She said she could stay for the night, but I'll have to get Julia tomorrow." He said softly before kissimg her cheek "Gareth is getting my shit for me too, had to give him a call." He explained before squeezing her hand gently

She frowned and just watched him, getting him to lay with her on her good side, resting her head on his shoulder. “You okay?” She asked him quietly, again not focused on herself at all just worrying about her family constantly. “I’ll be alright. Just gotta take it easy on the ribs and the arm.” She mumbled feeling a lot safer now he was there. “It was weird… there were people everywhere but it’s like it was aiming for me.”

Eddie moved to lay with her and held her as close as he could. He took a deep breath and nodded some "I should have been there with you. I should have been able to protect you." He whispered before letting a few tears fall. He listened to her and frowned some "Did you tell the cops that? This could have been targetted at you if thats how it looked to you."

She just nodded and held onto him. “They’ll look into they said.” She mumbled.

They were fortunate that it was the only incident over the next three years while the success of Corroded Coffin seemed to reach bigger and bigger heights and the boys were all handling it well for the moment. Carmen and eddie had made the move to Chicago just a few months after the accident and they’d been happy for a long time but she could see Eddie was starting to struggle with the pressure of it all. They had picked up Julia from playgroup and taken her straight to the zoo the same way they did every Friday, enjoying seeing how she always brought out the best in him and she was in her favorite place in the world right now which was her dads shoulders. “Hey, you wanna take her to see the new koala exhibit?” She asked him quietly, pushing rhe pran next to him.

Eddie smiled happily as he walked around the zoo with Julia on his shoulders. This was his happiest for sure, being with his family and just relaxing with them. Corroded Coffin exploded after the tour with Metallica. They were getting more offers for music videos, touring deals, even signed an extended contract with their record label. He was really feeling the pressure though, it was all so much and he was getting overwhelmed. He had started to find solace in drugs again though, and was doing his best to hide it from Carmen. He gave her a small nod and smiled "Yeah Koalas sound awesome!" He said before he tappes Julia's foot and signed Koala to her. He had picked up on sign language pretty quickly for her and he was so happy that she was gasping it easily as well.

She smiled when Julia just fussed because she couldn’t see it so she stepped in front of them to show her, smiling at her squeal while she tugged on his hair. “Alright alright… hold on.” She giggled, walking with them. “You’ll be bald before long if she has her way.” She teased him, taking his free hand while they made their way through the reptile house and then straight to the koalas, sighing some as the moment they got there someone recognised Eddie, just taking Julia for him so he could do his thing and she got her buckled into her pram with a juice box to keep her occupied for the minute, taking her to see the new animals? Smiling at her happily.

Eddie smiled and laughed some as she tugged at his hair "You're telling me, might have to actually cut it." He teased as they walked to the exhibit. He gave a small sigh when a fan noticed them and came running up. He placed Julia down and smiled at the fan giving them a quick photo and autograph before going on their way. He placed his arm around Carmen and sighed heavily "Sometimes I wish they didn't see my face."

She smiled a little and watched him. “I know but they do it cause they love you.” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “Someone is obsessed.” She told him, nudging him to get him to look at their little one who was staring at the koalas completely in love and trying to reach for them. They carried on round the zoo, stopping for a snack at one point and finally walking towards home, rolling her eyes at him and the bag from the shop. “You got her a koala didn’t you.” She smiled some.

Eddie smiled widely when he saw Julia's reaction to the Koala. He went on with the day and snuck off to the gift shop while they made a restroom break. As they walked out and Carmen noticed the bag he gave a small gasp "What? No...no uh this is just a shirt." He said but groaned when she told him to hand it over "I couldn't not get her one, she was just so cute wanting to hold it!"

She smiled and shook her head some. “Honey… she doesn’t need more toys right now… I’m tryna throw out a bunch at the minute.” She pointed out, holding his hand while they made their way the few blocks towards home, “You happy here?” She asked him quietly once they got down their street. “I just… you’ve seemed a little off lately.” She mumbled but Julia started fussing and she watched him go straight to comfort her like he always did.

Eddie pouted some and continued walking towards their home "Oh okay fine,I just want to spoil her. Give her everything we didn't get." He said before kissimg her cheek gently. He went quiet but gave a small nod about to answer when heard Julia crying "Yeah I'm happy here, its just...just been a lot lately with the band." He said as he picked up his little girl and bounced her lightly.

She nodded and watched the two of them while she took the buggy up the steps to their front door, heading inside "She gets more like you every day I swear." She smiled "Well hopefully, they give you a little holiday after you guys finish this record so we can go on a little vacation." She sighed, getting her coat off and went to wash her hands to start on some dinner,

Julia was holding onto her Dad as tight as she could until he set her down and she burst into tears again, tugging on hisjeans so she could tell him she wanted up again, reaching for him. She was a Daddy's girl through and through, always miserable when he had to go away and back to happy once he was home, unaware at her age how draining it was becoming for Carmen. "Daddy I want Blues Clues." She told him once he was looking at her and had his jacket off, reaching for him to pick her up again, bouncing impatiently.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as they got home and nodded "Yeah that would be nice." He murmured before placing Julia on the couch. He frowned as she started to tug on his jeans while he took off his jacket. He shook his head signing for her to stay sitting and that she would be okay. He got the bag and smiled handing her the Koala before turning on the TV when she asked for Blues Clues "Babe you want pizza tonight?" He called to her as he sat on the couch with Julia

She put the food back in the fridge and appeared quickly in the lounge with a pizza menu "Here you go." She smiled, passing Julia her sippy cup and gently smoothed her hair out of her face, sighing when Julia pushed her hand away "Pick whatever, I don't mind." She mumbled, going to lay down for a bit and get some rest before dinner. With how up and down Julia was at night she tried to get most of her sleep in during the day but also so that she could spend the time with Eddie while she was asleep. She wouldn't change their family for the world but she was just exhausted and about to hit her breaking point, not sure how much longer she could hold out. She got up twenty minutes later to the house phone ringing and went to answer it, frowning when the woman on the other end asked for Eddie "I'm his wife can I help you?" She questioned her, taking it straight to him when she said it was to do with Wayne

Eddie sat there with Julia happily while Carmen slept. He hated that he would need to be leaving soon to record. He really just wanted to be there with them more nowadays. Honestly he'd probably stop using if he was done with the band. He went to get up when the phone rang but stopped when he saw Carmen come out to get it. He looked at her confused when she brought the phone to him and took it out of her hands "Hello? Yes this is he....shit....uh yeah I can be out there in a few days, would that be okay?"

She went to get the door when the pizza arrived, careful to make sure Zep didn’t escape and got Julia set up with her dinner, kissing her head and promising her she’d be there in a minute, heading into the lounge “Hey… foods here…. What’s going on?” She asked him, taking his hands in hers seeing him sat there, “is he okay?”

Eddie sat in the kitchen staring at his hands as he tried to process everything the nurse had told him. He looked up at Carmen and took a deep breath shaking his head his eyes red and puffy from crying "Wayne's not doing to good....he uh....he had a heart attack and his kidneys are starting to fail. He refused dialysis, but they said it would be best for him to have a care taker...he uh...they said he doesn't have much time." He got out to her before he broke down again.

She frowned and just nodded, pulling him in tight to her, swaying him gently to try and soothe him, "Do you wanna organise someone or are you gonna go down there?" She asked him quietly, kissing his head repeatedly but tensed when he asked her to go with him "I don't know if I can do that Ed." She mumbled, wiping his tears "Honey if you need to go then go or bring him here so we can look after him here... We got more space." She told him quietly

Eddie held onto her tightly shaking a bit "Will you come with me?" He asked softly but frowned when she said no. He gave a heavy sigh and shook his head "He wouldn't leave. Stubborn old man. Listen maybe you could visit just a few days or so...I'd like Julia to see him before he goes.." he explained quietly

She frowned and tensed up "You could just take her with you." She pleaded a little but eventually gave in and obliged "Get your flight sorted in the morning.... I'll drive down with Julia in the afternoon." She mumbled, already freaking out about going back there.

Wayne sighed when they came to tell him he was finally allowed to go home and he looked over to find his nephew stood there "Well... This ain't how Iplanned on you coming over for a visit." He grunted, getting up carefully and allowed Eddie to help him, "I already told you last night I'm not going to chicago so don't try and drag me up there. I've spent my life here and I will be dying right here in Hawkins." He told him seriously.

Eddie pleaded with her until she agreed completely oblivious to why she wouldn't want to go back. As he arrived the next day and found his uncle he couldn't help but chuckle at his stubborness "Yeah yeah I know, you're staying here." He murmured trying to keep his shock down. His uncle had lost a significant amount of weight and he just looked rough, not like himself at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back