• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑩𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑫 ◈

Peachfuzz221

1768572_r51iXvd7yKzwmA2.gif

﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘

𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑. 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎. 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍

I am an experienced roleplayer of 10+ years, but diving into a project of this magnitude that
involves heavy worldbuilding, character development, and story is new to me, but I have the
muse and inspiration to give it a try. This can include, but is not exclusive to, multiple roleplays,
writing side characters and NPCs we both put effort in, quality writing and plenty of detail, and
a mature environment, hence why I require my partner(s) to be eighteen or older. While I am
posting this on a 1 x 1 partner search, I am very open to doing this with a small group if there
is a common interest. I ask that you do not consider this lightly. I want serious collaboration.
I want the same level of creativity, imagination, improvisation, effort, and enthusiasm that I
will be putting in. Otherwise what is the point of trying and going through the disappointment
of an unfinished project? Of course I will be listing canon franchises, but I like to run with what
is already established and forge a new path using the information and tools already given. I
not only want a level of originality, but a world where the flavor is that of me and my partner.

𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜

> https://worlding808.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/worldbuilding_template_v2.pdf
> Worldbuilding and RPG Campaign Management | World Anvil
> Best worldbuilding tools for writers and game creators
>

𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 + 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜

[ The more ❤, the more interest]

Alien/Predator/AVP ❤❤❤

Planet of the Apes ❤❤

World of Warcraft ❤

DnD ❤❤

Resident Evil ❤

Jurassic Park/World ❤❤

The X-Files ❤

Primal ❤❤

Underworld ❤❤

The Witcher ❤❤

Sci-fi ❤❤❤

Horror ❤❤❤

High Fantasy ❤❤❤

Urban Fantasy ❤

Superhero ❤

Dystopian ❤❤

Post-Apocalyptic ❤❤

Space Opera ❤❤❤

Furry/Anthropomorphic ❤❤❤

Cyberpunk ❤❤

Heya- really experienced in world building! If other people are also, I'd be interested in putting together a little group (possibly?)! I really enjoy horror worlds and psychological horror.

Finally! Someone who gets that world building is amazing and can create epic stories!
I am more than willing to RP with you and I do believe there are plots in my thread that could be built upon, or even a new idea altogether. I hope we can RP together!

horror cast horror cast

I love horror tropes. The genre itself is amazing! Slashers, monsters and mayhem, h. p. lovecraftian horror. I actually just watched The Invisible Man by Blumhouse and that was pretty disturbing. In a great way, of course. I would love to maybe build a small group around the genre.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_

If you see anything in this thread that interests you, PM me. If you have a thread you would like me to take a peek at, please share. I would love to chat in private messaging or on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back