• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i want to make a roleplay here are some ideas

Thanos

Name: When worlds collide
Story: the year is 2020 and something big had just happened one day we wake up and there are multiple planets like ours in the sky
a portal opens and a man says: "the time is now" then suddenly alien ships and other portals started to open but something was very wrong the people or things that came out of the portals were confused "what is this?" one of them had said. "i am the collector and this is my battle realm this is the time these worlds collide
there are about 23.9 million of you including more" he had said "theres only one way any of you survive" then he had an evil smirk on his face "fight to the death and let the best planet win" then he was gone

this is my idea there are multiple universes
Marvel
DC
Alien
Predator
Ghostbusters
Halo
Mass effect
Titan fall
Transformers
and a lot more
your choices are very simple
you may work together to try to defeat the collector but be careful he is working for thanos (not me) and they have and army
you can be any character but you can be up to 5 characters per person there cannot be the same people you can have oc as well
im going to go ahead and pick mine:
Batman
Falcon
Bumblebee
deadclaw (MY OC)
iron man

Is it bad I kinda want to unironically see where this goes? This sounds like a very interesting time.

This looks interesting enough to keep an eye on

that actually might be better
how do I create a new thread?

So this is a little hard to explain without pictures, but click on the RPnation logo at the top of the page, then scroll all the way down until you reach something that reads “Fandom”. Click on Fandom, then near the top right of the screen there should be a button that says “create new thread”

and no I don't use disord

The only character I really plan on using is an OC of mine do I need to make a sheet give a short description or do I just hop in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back