• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I want to be a magical girl

Amyleii

literally a child
My name is Alexandria maximo, I am a fourign exchange student living in Japan. in this country they used to have popstars called Idols who would dance and sign before the rifts started opening up. some of these rifts dropped monsters that attacked the cities, and others dropped magical artifacts that attached themselves to random people around the country, turning them into magical girls. now instead of Idol shows Akihabara is filled with Magical Girl fights, pact audiences rush to the scene of a rift opening to see the magical girls defend them. and I want to be just like them! I WANT TO BE A MAGICAL GIRL!

so this is going to be like a magical girl story, except instead of magical girls being a secret everyone knows about them and some of them are pretty famous in their magical girl form, and they are treated like japanese idols more then like magical girls, and people will put themselves in harms way cheering for them during massive monster attacks.

magical boys will also be accepted.

I haven't started the character thread yet. I will go ahead and make that since people are interested.

since this is going so well I will have the in character up soon. possibly tomorrow. anyone want a discord for this? so we can talk ooc more easily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back