• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I want drama, violence, and romance.

Kerishea

Read More.
Supernatural beings are great: werewolves, vampires, or witches.

If you’re not into that, how about a mafia boss and his current “possession”.

I’ve been craving a dominant/submissive type role play (doesn’t have to be graphic).

Let’s build a plot together! I have been roleplaying for a looooong time and consider myself literate+ (though replies on my phone aren’t as good as sitting at the computer, I’ll say that up front).

I love an m/f pairing, but I’m open to f/f. No m/m at this time, sorry! I’m going to play the cliche card- I’d like the f role in an m/f pairing, please.

I don’t have any limits when it comes to my writing when it comes to violence- I think I’ve done it all at this point.

I don’t do character sheets or face claims.

I have discord or we can hang out here.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, but just ask!

Last edited:
Mafia boss and current "possession" on discord?! Maybeee a f/f story?! Just let know! (:

I would be interested in a m/f vampire object-of-my-desire RP! Open to doing it here or on Disc. Literate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back