• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I wanna plot! (1x1 search)

Faydflowright

A Wild Fay Has Appeared!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!
I've been in a creative slump lately and I would really like to create some new story/world with someone.

Info about me:
30 year old lady... so please be an adult
Full-time Illustrator, so schedule can change a bunch
Semi-lit to lit writing
Only looking for mxf stories
PICTURES IS A MUST
I'm not going to carry the story, nor do I want you to carry the story. (IE Collaboration is an absolute must)
I can write for any character, though I do enjoy writing guys :)

Things that I find interesting to create a story about:
Dragons, Dragon riders, magic pacts, high magic world, fantasy and the real world, isekai or reversed isekai, cute romances, ENEMIES TO LOVERS, spoopy things, apocalyptic, survival, fluff and angst, cryptids, twists and turns, magic curses, beauty and the beast retellings, fairytale retellings, royalty characters, science experiments, time travel fun, and more...

The main things I'm looking for is a partner who wants to really build and create something. This isn't just a ship fiction... but an actual story that the characters live in. So let's fill the world up with cool characters and unique scenarios!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back