• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I wanna do something Avengers related

demdo_demi

Back for more!
I don't particularly have a main basis for the storyline as of yet, but I want to make something big yet small. Like very grounded yet open to huge events. The key heroes I'm looking at for this would be;

Captain America
Iron Man
Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
Thor
Hawkeye
Hulk

and maybe down the line, introduce Black Panther, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Vision (Ultron storyline), Scarlet Witch, and more. I'm currently deciding whether or not I want to call dibs on Cap, Tony, or maybe even Ant-Man. I want at least one of them so I can help move the narrative more than just narration alone.

I'm not looking to do anything TOO similar to the MCU; unlike those films, I have the unlimited freedom of any and all Marvel characters such as the Fantastic Four and the X-Men and a wide array of side heroes and villains and I'm also not constraint to 1 and a half hours to tell this story. If anything, the "tone" per say of what I'm envisioning is that more of the tv show Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

For now, all I have is that the current state of the Avengers is maybe a few months, nearly a year, into their newfound organization. They know each other better than they did a few months ago, but they're still learning more about each other day by day. They reside in Stark's Mansion, newly labeled The Avengers' Mansion, and deal with every day crooks and supervillains.
Villains/Organizations I want to include would be A.I.M., MODOK, Hydra, Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Zemo, Ultron, Ulysses Klaue, Enchantress, Skurge, Hela, Doctor Doom, Deadpool and more.

I wouldn't want your characters to be carbon copies of the MCU. I would want you to build a new personality for your character, one that speaks the character in a new light while still keeping true to the character.

And yeah, idk. If anyone's interested, I'll expand on this. I've ALWAYS wanted to do something Avengers related, I think their various dynamics work really well for rp.

I don't particularly have a main basis for the storyline as of yet, but I want to make something big yet small. Like very grounded yet open to huge events. The key heroes I'm looking at for this would be;

Captain America
Iron Man
Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
Thor
Hawkeye
Hulk

and maybe down the line, introduce Black Panther, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Vision (Ultron storyline), Scarlet Witch, and more. I'm currently deciding whether or not I want to call dibs on Cap, Tony, or maybe even Ant-Man. I want at least one of them so I can help move the narrative more than just narration alone.

I'm not looking to do anything TOO similar to the MCU; unlike those films, I have the unlimited freedom of any and all Marvel characters such as the Fantastic Four and the X-Men and a wide array of side heroes and villains and I'm also not constraint to 1 and a half hours to tell this story. If anything, the "tone" per say of what I'm envisioning is that more of the tv show Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

For now, all I have is that the current state of the Avengers is maybe a few months, nearly a year, into their newfound organization. They know each other better than they did a few months ago, but they're still learning more about each other day by day. They reside in Stark's Mansion, newly labeled The Avengers' Mansion, and deal with every day crooks and supervillains.
Villains/Organizations I want to include would be A.I.M., MODOK, Hydra, Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Zemo, Ultron, Ulysses Klaue, Enchantress, Skurge, Hela, Doctor Doom, Deadpool and more.

I wouldn't want your characters to be carbon copies of the MCU. I would want you to build a new personality for your character, one that speaks the character in a new light while still keeping true to the character.

And yeah, idk. If anyone's interested, I'll expand on this. I've ALWAYS wanted to do something Avengers related, I think their various dynamics work really well for rp.
Im Interested. Im pretty much okay with Playing any charecter in the MCU in or out of the storyline.

Hey yeah I love this idea! You can count me in.
I'd play literally any character, so whatever you need doc.

well i have some interest though i prefer mystic character so perhaps a gender swaped ghost rider would be acceptable or a similarly flipped strange?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back